Yikes!!!

Previous topic - Next topic

Donal

I was listening to my music there and sat on my bed. All of a sudden the cushion on the chair started to move. bits hanging off rising by itself, weird, eh
Now everybody wanna go to heaven but nobody want to die- Krayzie Bone

Eol007

Hi Donal,

Interesting as you are not the only one who appears to have been getting physical phenomena lately. Traditionally this has been ascribed to spirit people. i.e. they are using their minds to use the energy available in the physical environment to move objects etc.

A valuable point and one a number of groups would agree on is that it primarily ones own power that is used to enable this to occur. Therefore it could be just as much you (albeit subconsciously) who are controlling this as the mind of a non physical person. At the same time it is a good idea to carry out 'reality checks' to help you verify if this is physical phenomena or a subjective experience!

Best,

Stephen

P.S. This does not imply that you have a poltergeist.

Potatis

It sounds like your music was too loud. hehe

I'm not sure what caused the cushion to move, it does sound weird. Did you have a fan going, or the window open with a strong breeze? Otherwise it sounds like some non-physical thing playing silly buggers.

G3MM4

Ha, I've had weird things happening to me as well...

The most common thing was my bed (well, sofa actually because I sleep on the sofa) "vibrating" when I'm trying to sleep. Last night something banged my sofa when I was trying to sleep.
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience. - Dr. Wayne  W. Dyer

Please visit Astral Planet.