You can not visit fictional worlds (repeat)

Previous topic - Next topic

Phong

These worlds arise from the process of creativity, which is the nature of spirit.

That you feel the need to spread your narrowness is pitiable.

ImmuredSoul

Of course you can't visit fictional worlds, 'cause they're fictional. But there are worlds at there that aren't fictional, yet seem to resemble certain fiction stuff in this world. Can't exactly say that I don't agree with you, but neither can I agree. [|)]
And you can create worlds, you know. Think about it, if you will . . .
If I am to become that which will kill me, then perhaps I should just commit suicide? - My Immured Soul

Sygmoral

I wonder.

Is it possible to arrange a (non-physical) meeting with other forum members if you determine an exact time and place?  If these 'other places' are real, this should be possible, no?

Sygmoral

Colin

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt...

LordoftheBunnies

quote:
These are made up fabrications, Yes you can visit AP island cause of the ISland part, No you can not visit FF7 and other Ha Ho. These places are not real and the spirit world was created way before ff7 was a gleam in a nerds eye. Sorry folks Fictional worlds are fiction you can not Go to them.

If Astral Pulse island exists in the astral plane due to the thoughts of several people on an internet forum, then what is it about the world and ideas of FF7 that would restrict it from having a presence in the astral, especially considering how it has been in the thoughts of many, many more people?  And, although I can understand why you would doubt the idea that these worlds have an actual physical existence, the term "fictional worlds" is one I used for the sake of convenience in starting the thread, as calling it "Exploring fictional worlds that are in fact real!" would have sounded silly.  Do not get hung up on terms like fictional world or FF7.  Within the infinite mind of creation, how can you be sure that the ideas and stories within your mind might not have objective existance in another time and place?

How much of the thread did you actually read through?  It was not as if Spectral simply told me one day that he explored the world from my story.  He described, in EXQUISITE detail I might add, the extremely complicated structure of a large island that appears later on in the story, even though I had not yet wrote it down and had NOT EVEN MENTIONED IT to him.  This island had an inner structure of ruins going deep into the surface of the planet, and he was able to find all of these details and more, very important details which I had taken ardent measures to keep secret.

dkj400

Maybe he didn't read the thread. I just quickly mentioned it in another topic of his.

Fat_Turkey

Well if enough people have fantasized about the world in FF7 then I wouldn't be too surprised if there was one or even several different FF7 universes. They'd just be a lot less stable than anything else because they are more recent manifestations.

Try walking around a house in the dark, and you'll get the gist of what I mean by manifestation. The way that you know where certain objects are in a dark version of your house shows that the things have manifested in your mind. If you're in another person's house however, you haven't really had time to soak it all in.

~FT
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
-Anonymous

No amount of rigorous training, sitting and doing nothing, and clearing one's mind can help a man who hasn't overcome his doubts.

Sctt859

These are made up fabrications, Yes you can visit AP island cause of the ISland part, No you can not visit FF7 and other Ha Ho. These places are not real and the spirit world was created way before ff7 was a gleam in a nerds eye. Sorry folks Fictional worlds are fiction you can not Go to them.