how to paralyse yourself

Previous topic - Next topic

Logic

Hmm, interesting.. I'll try it tonight if I remember. I hope it works, but I'll let you know :)
We are not truly lost, until we lose ourselves.

cube

I'm not sure I understand your technique well enough to actually do it.

Here's what I've been trying to do, can you tell me what I need to change?

I do 5 or 6 sets of 20 deep breaths to raise vibrations, then lay down and try to relax for an OBE. However when I relax I lose the vibrations and can't separate.

Either paralysis or a combination of relaxation and vibrations would be enough for me to OBE, but I'm not sure how to get to those at will.
OBE Guide: www.saltcube.com/obe-guide/
Find APers near you: www.saltcube.com/nearMe
Bimonthly OBE Newsletter: www.saltcube.com/?t=newsletter

upstream

Sorry Cube, but to give you my opinion, first I have to try those breathing excercises. However, I know from experiences, that you can easily detach yourself from your body in near ASP or vibrational states by repeatedly "breathing yourself up" to a point above your head.

In the ASP/Hara method which I have just introduced, you may loose your consciousness, then awoke in paralysis after several sleep cycles. Relaxation will occur on their own. By continously identifiing yourself with your energy body as you falling asleep, you simply make contact with its special consciousness. At the same time, you have to try to find a feeling that let you believe without any doubt, that your goals are understanded and accepted by your energy body.

Of course, the goal is up to you, may be simply to get awareness in the mids of paralysis, or awakening at 5:23:12 AM. To be successful with this "method", you have to feel love and understanding for your body. Forcing anything will only result in frustration.

>>> upstream

upstream

Raise energy through your legs into your abdomen to the point of local pulsation. While you're hold the feeling of this pressure, concentrate on your energy body by seeking for subtle vibrations coming from its entire volume and static buzzing in your head. Synthesize these feelings to the point you feel them as being one in origin. Now, your consciousness is focused on your bioplasmic body.

Then try to fabricate a feeling of confidence in success as you force your mind to shut off. When you're able to hold the feelings of confidence and the abdominal pulsation at the same time, let yourself to slip gently into sleep by echoing the messy feelings constantly emerging from silence. You're totally free to turn and toss at the entire process, but try to get asleep on your back. To do that, you may have to interrupt your sleep.

Think on your body as being a dog, unable to speek but ready to obey if instructed properly - through feelings. Also, you can affirm yourself, but do it well: separate sentences by deep silence of your mind, Make the silence by counting exhalations, then increase its length until your constant seek for confidence of success make any further effort superfluous.

>>> upstream