When you die do not bury your brain!!!

Previous topic - Next topic

Sctt859

What you are feeling is just a feeling of heaven. But never truly been there. Sex is a great feeling of happyness but once its over you gotta go back to the harsh realm of reality. Heaven is never having to go back to realitiy. Wile going to heaven and feeling heaven ar two different worlds.

Syke

quote:
Originally posted by Nay

Oh sheesh Scott, I gave you the benifit of the doubt and you do this??  *shakes head*

Please tone it down a bit,  I do not take kindly to you saying such things about bringing harm to others. [:(!] You are beginning to remind me of someone that use to be on the boards a while back....please let me be wrong.

Nay

I was thinking the exact same thing... it seems to me like a maturity level thing.

Sctt859

The word maturity is used so much these days its lost all meaning... whats your definition on maturity.

drinsomno

sorry if i am rude everyone but could everyone just drop it???
i think people will believe whatever they want so let them do it.although it may hurt them in the long run they would have brought it on themself

once again sorry if i was rude.
[:)][:D][8D]

Syke

Defining maturity, that is a tricky one.

I guess I would say, someone who has not yet experienced enough to really know anything about a certain subject, but believes they know everything there is to know about it and wont listen to reason.

You could also see yourself as open-minded simply because you have chosen a belief system unlike many mainstream ones, but you have so tightly closed your mind around that, so you no longer leave any room for what else might be the truth.
So infact you are very close minded around a belief system that may or may not be accurate.

Sctt859

What you are discribing is the word , Know it all not a person who is immature. A person who is immature makes fun of people on the boards and can not be controlled very disruptive and tries to be funny.

Syke

No, Infact I was describing the person, you.

And well you have been quite disruptive also, threatening and such.

Sctt859

Threatning ?? how did i ever threaten a persons phyisical being?? syke please do your self a favor and remove this site from your favorites.

Sctt859

In a oobe we lose are bodies and are brain takes over thats were dreams and oobes occur, Now iam thinking When you die we lose are bodies but our brain is still working. Now why do we take are brains in the grave with our bodies doesnt make sence? Where words can eat and destroy it. I say to continue on after death in a oobe sort of way is to save the brain after death as much as possible.