You really do never have privacy?

Previous topic - Next topic

ArmyOfOne1911

I got to thinking about something the other day. With people astral projecting, and with spirits being everywhere... If you come to think about it you really do never have any privacy right? While out of body if you can go into other peoples houses etc... Or what about spirits? They could be watching you shower... using the bathroom? Even having sex???? I'm not trying to be funny but if you think about it... I just feel I am being watched all day everyday... What do you think? Especially with being out of body.

Ident

You never have anything even vaguely resembling privacy. If nothing else, you have your lifelong guardian angel noting your every thought. I feel dead loved ones around me pretty much all of the time. With regards to spirit observation, though, ¿what does it matter? They'll not judge you.

With regards to AP snooping, you could try asking spirit guardians to keep everyone away.

AndrewTheSinger

They see everything, and they take notes...
Where does this silence come from?

The untold past of the Earth: http://hiddenhistory.awardspace.com

Lionheart

Xanth

What is Privacy anyway?

It's a human concept only.

Is there any other species on this planet with the concept of privacy?

Szaxx

Hi
Even bigger brother is watching you.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Astral316

It depends on your spiritual vantage point. On one level, their are an infinite number of spirits focused within different planes of consciousness and you might not have privacy when you think you do. On a more fundamental level, all spirits are just aspects of a single entity of infinite/eternal consciousness... interacting with itself, learning and enjoying, due to the existence of an illusion. In that respect, privacy is the only thing you have.

ArmyOfOne1911

Thanks for the funny, and helpful comments lol.

I just found myself about to get in the shower the other day and thought... What if there is an entity in here and I don't even know it? I guess all you can do is ask them for privacy lol

Ident

You can always ask but it won't help. :)

ArmyOfOne1911

Or it MIGHT help! Depending on the spirit maybe? When my anxiety gets really bad I ask them to leave and I feel a bit better... It's nothing huge but it's definitely noticeable. I had male spirit (I believe) watch me while I was about to go out of body one night. I fell back into dream mode though after I saw him. He was sitting on my bed just looking at me. :?

majour ka

Quote from: ArmyOfOne1911 on December 17, 2011, 04:17:40
I got to thinking about something the other day. With people astral projecting, and with spirits being everywhere... If you come to think about it you really do never have any privacy right? While out of body if you can go into other peoples houses etc... Or what about spirits? They could be watching you shower... using the bathroom? Even having sex???? I'm not trying to be funny but if you think about it... I just feel I am being watched all day everyday... What do you think? Especially with being out of body.

Spirit people are really not interested in us in the shower, using the bathroom or having sex, they interested in our well being. I used to think about this, as I see sence and hear spirit people every day, even as Im writing this. I just ignore them (most of the time) and get on with life.

TBH if a spirit person did want to watch me in the shower...so what knock ya self out lol :-D

majour ka

majour ka

Quote from: Xanth on December 17, 2011, 13:16:10
What is Privacy anyway?

It's a human concept only.

Is there any other species on this planet with the concept of privacy?

True that !

Oversoul123

Quote from: majour ka on December 18, 2011, 13:46:31
TBH if a spirit person did want to watch me in the shower...so what knock ya self out lol :-D[/color]

Is this an invitation? Are you a girl?  :-D

Oversoul123

ArmyOfOne1911

Majour- Do they seem to be aware that they have left the physical?

Thaki

True,i did think about this and came to Xanth's conclusion.its still bothering me though.

especially when i poop omg... :-(

Ident

I don't know whether the word mangler will take this but I had a friend refer to being watched by dead relatives as a "wank seance". :)

majour ka

Quote from: Oversoul123 on December 18, 2011, 19:01:39
Is this an invitation? Are you a girl?  :-D

hahahahah...no sorry to disappoint no boobs here :o/

majour ka

Quote from: ArmyOfOne1911 on December 18, 2011, 21:54:07
Majour- Do they seem to be aware that they have left the physical?
[/quote

I haven't heard anything different personally. I've heard spirit people say how they wouldn't have believed in life beyond this world when they were here.

Oversoul123

Quote from: majour ka on December 19, 2011, 12:09:35
hahahahah...no sorry to disappoint no boobs here :o/

Yeah, I came to that stark realization when I looked at your profile. Not Cool.  :oops:

Quote from: Ident on December 19, 2011, 10:48:45
I don't know whether the word mangler will take this but I had a friend refer to being watched by dead relatives as a "wank seance". :)

hahahaha  :-D

ArmyOfOne1911