Your thoughts on dimensions?

Previous topic - Next topic

zareste

I've been thinking the realities we see in dreams are not independent realities, nor hallucinations. I think they're all facets of one underlying reality, and that the physical is also just one facet. By this, I mean a person in the physical will also appear in other facets, but will appear differently according to that facet's version of the underlying reality.

Hard to explain. It's like the 'planes' metaphor except the planes are different ways of displaying one set of data.

What does everyone think of dimensions?
I'm no expert on the astral, so I'm curious.

Old Dood

I am no expert either but, I do believe that Dimensions are real and we travel within them while we dream, project, etc.
How 'far' we travel I 'think' depends on our growth spiritually and all of that.

When we 'die' I also believe depending on our spiritual growth we travel 'deeper' into other Dimensions.
Time will Tell...
MY SPECIAL PURPOSE

dbmathis

It seems that your consciousness exists in all dimensions and then creates vehicles to observe each. Each dimension may exist within an infinite array of dimensions.

So according to what I currently understand, your consciousness may be independent of physical or ethereal however physical or ethereal MUST have consciousness to exist.

Think of consciousness being the guy behind the keyboard and the computer being the physical body or ethereal body which makes it possible to see the internet. :). Make sense?
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand."

My AP Progress -> http://www.malleablelight.net

zareste

Humanoids commonly use the 'bubble/layer' model of dimensions. (Lacerta gives a vague explanation) I've heard this model from a few sources, but it's complicated and I don't understand it too well. They say every dimension is a 'bubble' and the universe is made of countless bubbles, all moving around and bumping into each other. I heard that our entire 'Big Bang' exists in a single bubble. There are ways to tear through these bubbles but sometimes it's risky.

Between these bubbles are layers, which govern the behaviors within the bubbles. These layers oscillate and create some pretty complex behaviors. Other than that, I know nothing about them.

Apparently, our 'planes' model needs an upgrade.