My New Blog - Unlimited Boundaries

Previous topic - Next topic

Xanth

I decided to get my thoughts and ideas written (typed? lol) down in an effort to save them for future use and for the reading pleasure of anyone who cares enough.  :)

Anyways, here's the link if you wish to read:

http://unlimitedboundaries.ca/

Enjoy.  :)

blis

You dont believe in karma!

I almost stopped believing in it myself when I realised the freedoms we have. But I came to reconcile my beliefs in karma and our ability to choose our next lives and where we go when we die.

I now believe we do choose where we go after this life but that we do so by our actions in this life(karma).  For a person who's chosen to lead a "normal" life that could land you in a belief territory or wherever your actions/expectations take you. A person who's chosen path has lead them to AP or other ways of finding truth gains a certain amount of freedom in what they do next. Its still their karma, the results of their choices in life, that gives them those options though.

Thats what I currently believe anyway. My beliefs/ideas are prone to changing though so who's to say what I'll believe tomorrow.

Nice blog btw. :)

Xanth

So I feel that I've got the ball rolling on this blog thing and I have it well in hand.
I love my new theme for it too.

I wish I could "re-find" all of those wonderful articles and videos that I've found over the last several years so I could post them.
They've all been highly instrumental in my metaphysical education.

Quote from: blis on September 01, 2010, 16:46:56
You dont believe in karma!

I almost stopped believing in it myself when I realised the freedoms we have. But I came to reconcile my beliefs in karma and our ability to choose our next lives and where we go when we die.

I now believe we do choose where we go after this life but that we do so by our actions in this life(karma).  For a person who's chosen to lead a "normal" life that could land you in a belief territory or wherever your actions/expectations take you. A person who's chosen path has lead them to AP or other ways of finding truth gains a certain amount of freedom in what they do next. Its still their karma, the results of their choices in life, that gives them those options though.

Thats what I currently believe anyway. My beliefs/ideas are prone to changing though so who's to say what I'll believe tomorrow.
Anyways... yes... karma.
That particular belief construct has no place in my life anymore.

QuoteNice blog btw. :)
Thank you.  :)

personalreality

WOOT!

your motivation towards a regularly maintained blog is inspiring.  maybe shades of consciousness will be resurrected.

maybe.
be awesome.

Xanth

The recent crash of the Pulse has really motivated me to get my thoughts, ideas down somewhere else along with a collection of articles and videos related to projection that I like. 

So far I'm all gungho about it.  :)

personalreality

be awesome.

TheLight

Quote from: Xanth on September 03, 2010, 09:29:37
Anyways... yes... karma.
That particular belief construct has no place in my life anymore.

Your disbelief in karma, or cause and effect principles, doesn't mean it does not exist.

You can disbelieve in gravity all you want too...

Karma, cause and effect, law of attraction, "you reap what you sew", is all the same thing.

Reality is a mirror of your consciousness... and the energy you put out is the energy you get back, its that simple. Its how synchronicity works. Some people call it "bad luck" or "good luck"..but its just the energy you put out- comes back to you...

There is an energy physics to this stuff.

Xanth

Quote from: TheLight on October 22, 2010, 03:02:05
Your disbelief in karma, or cause and effect principles, doesn't mean it does not exist.

You can disbelieve in gravity all you want too...

Karma, cause and effect, law of attraction, "you reap what you sew", is all the same thing.

Reality is a mirror of your consciousness... and the energy you put out is the energy you get back, its that simple. Its how synchronicity works. Some people call it "bad luck" or "good luck"..but its just the energy you put out- comes back to you...

There is an energy physics to this stuff.
On the flip side of that argument... your belief in it also does not make it exist.  ;)

I see Karma as just another fear tactic... just like "Hell" and the "Devil" is for Christianity.
It's a means to get you to behave "properly".
I don't need a law or rule shoved in my face to be a decent human being.  ;)

personalreality

you know that karma once meant dust on your shoulders? 

it also meant ritual action, the performance of ritual.

the belief in karma as moralistic cause and effect is a modern bastardization perpetrated by religious zealots.

it's funny because new agers think it's such a sophisticated belief, far removed from the sins of christians. 

really it's the exact same thing as the concept stands now.

karma is better understood to be your "mind state".  your actions effect your perception and therefore the world you see.  if you perform actions that limit your perception and narrow your state of awareness then you will see an ever increasing unrest in the world around you.  it's not so cut and dry and you do bad things and bad things will happen.  though this is much more complicated than what i've laid out, this is the basic understanding.  you don't have to be moralistic about it though.  karma isn't about morality.  morality is a human thing.
be awesome.

Stookie

Well put PR. Like many other things, the truth behind a concept gets bogged down in religion and morals and mainstream thought. I would guess that there is no real way to apply karma, like doing good deeds so good things happen. It's just a concept that whether learned or not, doesn't make much a difference from here. It's really only practical in terms of comprehending multiple incarnations.

Naykid

It makes sense to me, especially since I believe in reincarnation. 

My ex husband and his less than kind wife are both douche bags and have given me grief for almost twenty years now.  Payback Karma?   Who knows...   I wish if this was payback that I would remember what I did so I could at least enjoy that part.  :evil:  :lol:

Skywalker

wow! just tried your site from my IPad - and the frontpage says: "Swipe me"  :-)

Thanks for a very nice looking and interesting blog Xanth.

Xanth

"Swipe me", eh?  LoL

You're welcome.  :)

Jilt

Thanks for sharing this.

I agree there's no karma and my favorite Law of Attraction teacher, Abraham/Esther Hicks does too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZntzRCvyd6Q&feature=related

Xanth

I now have a facebook page up and running linked directly to my website.

http://www.facebook.com/Unlimitedboundaries

Please "Like" it for updates and other goodies!  :)

Killa Rican

Right on. I love the first video posted. ^_^
For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, none will suffice. ~Joseph Dunninger

Everlasting

Quote from: Xanth on October 22, 2010, 09:21:33
On the flip side of that argument... your belief in it also does not make it exist.  ;)

I see Karma as just another fear tactic... just like "Hell" and the "Devil" is for Christianity.
It's a means to get you to behave "properly".
I don't need a law or rule shoved in my face to be a decent human being.  ;)
I believe in divine retribution, karma I guess. If you're an evil bastard there will surely  be consequences.
Priests of hippocratic love talk of peace and Christ, Power is their only goal. Now they all shall die.

Killa Rican

There's consequences and "blessings" that comes with every action in this life. It's bound to happen at some point in your life as a result of said action. As for Consequences in the afterlife, I don't think anyone can really argue that on an even-grounded level, it's not up for us to decide but the higher powers themselves when the time comes. We as human beings are  limited for a reason.
For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, none will suffice. ~Joseph Dunninger

Taoistguy

Just read your book. Thankyou, it's very, very good and I love the fact it's no-nonsense and matter of fact.

I also found it interesting towards the end where it starts to turn philosophical broadening into meditation and conceptual thought. Great stuff.

Xanth

Quote from: Taoistguy on October 16, 2012, 10:36:44
Just read your book. Thankyou, it's very, very good and I love the fact it's no-nonsense and matter of fact.

I also found it interesting towards the end where it starts to turn philosophical broadening into meditation and conceptual thought. Great stuff.

Thanks Taoistguy!

It's much appreciated!  A lot of my work has begun to take a more spiritual turn these days... as you've probably seen.  LOL

Taoistguy

Yes. That's where many of us are heading. :)

Xanth