Astral Projection Alarm Clock Method

Previous topic - Next topic

kiwibonga

By conscious exit, I mean full-fledged OBE induction, i.e. you lie down, relax, visualize, and exit. It's likely that a small break in consciousness will occur while you are visualizing, but otherwise it is a continuous process.

An exit that isn't conscious would be for example when you wake up out of body in the middle of the night (this includes sleep paralysis and lucid dreams, where the etheric body is in a slightly expanded state and the consciousness is not focused in the physical), i.e. a spontaneous exit.
OBE counter: Lost track! 35+ since 3/21/2006

Awakened_Mind

I'll vouch for this method of exit. I don't use it anymore but when I first began projecting it was a great initially.

Newbies take note of it.

-Awakened_Mind
Truth exists beyond the dimension of thought.

Enoch

Quote from: kiwibonga on September 28, 2006, 20:04:14
By conscious exit, I mean full-fledged OBE induction, i.e. you lie down, relax, visualize, and exit. It's likely that a small break in consciousness will occur while you are visualizing, but otherwise it is a continuous process.

An exit that isn't conscious would be for example when you wake up out of body in the middle of the night (this includes sleep paralysis and lucid dreams, where the etheric body is in a slightly expanded state and the consciousness is not focused in the physical), i.e. a spontaneous exit.

Ya i know...But in my case i do this while awake so thats why i asked you.  :wink:
A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent .

David Warner

it can be very tiresome trying to use the Alarm Clock method, but it does breed results. Alot will be false awakenings and those are true obe's.

good luck!

tvos
InvisibleLight - Book Release 12.12.2012
www.invisiblelight.us

will777

Hi tvos,
For your technique, when you wake up for the first time and then set it for 15 mins, during this 15 do you go back to sleep as normally then after this 15, you wake up by the sound and then start trying to OBE?
Will

David Warner

Will,

It varies, sometimes I awake for 15mins, check email , surf and head back to bed. There are the other times, I will roll over, turn off the alarm clock and then slip into the trance state quickly to exit.

hope this helps!

tvos
www.invisiblelight.us

Enoch

Sometimes my intent is so high that no wait is needed. I just lay there for a few minutes and than usually have great lucid ability.
A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent .

David Warner

Enoch,

I know what you are saying.. I think the best I've been able to put myself into the trance was within 5-10minutes. Normally, it happens within 30minutes from my observations.

Tvos
www.invisiblelight.us

Dragon #103

7. When you exercise the motion of falling asleep then awaken to the
alarm clock. Imagine you are curled up into a little ball, or pretend
that your a log. Feel, visualize, sense and start moving in a spinning
or rolling motion.

8. While your physical is falling to sleep, you are keeping your mind active
and aware. Usually, about the time your body falls to sleep is the point
where the vibrations occur. You can distinctly tell off in the distance
that the vibrations will be far away. Pull them closer which will start to
increase. Note: Although this you are still exercising rolling and
spinning around.

9. When the vibrations hit a certain level of comfort, it is now time to exit.

10. The method that I've used time and time again is just to roll right off
the bed and onto the bed to separate from the physical. Sometimes, I
just spin quickly and outward float.

These four rules are the ones that aren't making complete sense to me for some reason. I think I understand them, but I might be wrong, so just to be sure I would like clarification of this, if it wont be too much trouble. Thanks ^..^
Drifting out to the sea of afterlives, unsure of where the waves will take me.

Szaxx

Hi mus,
Meat pate, spots of light....?
Can you post again in English please?
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Szaxx

twoja historia jest miłe. można go przetłumaczyć na język angielski. polska nie jest rozumiane przez większość tutaj.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

nikolai

David this is a brilliant method, I been using the same method for a while now. I set my alarm clock for every single hour to ring every night (so about 5 rings if I sleep for 5 hours). I found this increases not only the dreams you remember (I wake up and quickly type the dream into my phone then go back to sleep) which helps astral memory to develop, but also helps to lucid dream and phase into astral.

its good you brought it up!