News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Astral Sex

Previous topic - Next topic

AstralSailor

Quote from: ShannonI have had a astral lover for 17 years. He won't tell me his true identity.This is causing problems in my life, because I love him and would like to marry him. Anyone have any solution to my problem?

You are right this is a problem...
I guess you could hold the picture or knowing who he is firmly in mind in the astral that would probable do it..

G3MM4

I have had sex within dreams, but wondered if this is the same thing as astral sex (as some say that when you dream you're in the astral planes somewhere... whether that's true or not, I don't know)?

Can someone explain?
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience. - Dr. Wayne  W. Dyer

Please visit Astral Planet.

G3MM4

Lol I NEVER play with myself when dreaming, it's always with someone else. So I guess I was having astral sex if you're correct.
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience. - Dr. Wayne  W. Dyer

G3MM4

I know what you meant. ;)

AstralSailor

Quote from: G3MM4I know what you meant. ;)
lol

Well you could always create a thought form :D

"And you know the best about all of it? I can have any kind of sex i want"
- Waking Life

I think that movie has many great point and not just about this topic :D

Mr Merlin

I for one must admit to being an experiencer of astral sex ... in the past with fellow female magickal participants at a mutally agreed time and place on the astral ...

Recently I was contacted by a seeming unknown entity ... and enticed into the act ... to find out who it was after the event ...
All I do in magick and in life is love ... the love of the infinite universal presence ... I am what I am .... I am one with the universal presence and I feel it flow through me ... outwardly to all other aspects.

G3MM4

Quote from: AstralSailor
Quote from: G3MM4I know what you meant. ;)
lol

Well you could always create a thought form :D

"And you know the best about all of it? I can have any kind of sex i want"
- Waking Life

I think that movie has many great point and not just about this topic :D

I don't need a thought form. People in my dreams seem to be quite happy to oblige where sex is concerned... of course some of them might be a though form, but more often or not, they are people who I know in real-life, which in a twisted kind of way is scary... not that I'm twisted or perverted lol, I'm not.

G3MM4

Because I see them. But sometimes they are strangers. I don't have these dreams too often, just that when I do,  I tend to see people who I know from real life. Don't forget I also sense whether they are familiar to me or not. It's not just by sight.

nipolit

i wonder how things went with Clarissa.  it would be interesting to hear of her experiences, good or bad, three years later.

as for the concept of "cheating" i've come to believe this is an artificial construct of physicality.  the only problems here are fear (of losing a loved one) and jealousy.

so, the classic answer is "up to you", but the points made about hurting a loved one are worth considering.

lrj

Okay, I have an astral lover it first happenned to me about 13 years ago. First it started I was very attracted to this female. Next thing I
Quote from: Clarissa on July 23, 2002, 19:26:28
Thank you to all who posted in this thread.   Below I have written responses to them:

QBall's 1st Post

You are correct, you don't have to astral projection to have astral sex.  You are also correct that astral sex is far more intense than physical sex, and the love felt between two astral partners can be of astounding magnitude.  My own personal humble opinion is that two astral people who are very spiritually inclined and who are also intense people will naturally magnify everything tenfold.

Thanks for the book reference.  I hope to get it soon.  I am sooo overloaded with the writing of my own book and doing research for it I do not have much time to read.

QBall's 2nd Post

You are correct that you have to be "open" to a certain degree to be able to receive astral affections.  This is where a person's psychic abilities comes into play.  I'm not speaking necessarily as an expert, but rather from personal experience.

LLmariL

How does one find an astral lover?  Much like one would do normally.  You might run into someone at a party, or meet someone on a board/list/group/singles group, or meet someone through a friend.  How well can they communicate?  That depends entirely upon the psychic abilities of both parties involved.

Tom

Why did I post astral sex in this "Psychic Self Defense" thread?  Because I need to learn self defense tricks that's why.  I do not wish to go into too much detail about my current situation just yet.  I wanted to first find out if anyone on this forum has had astral sex, so that they'd know what I'm talking about.

Jeff Mash

Naughty boy Mr. Mash.  That evil smile gave me a chuckle for some reason, though.  You haven't had astral sex yet, but you get worked up giving it.  Wait until you receive it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ah man, get ready for some mind-boggling intensity.

Now take a look at this interesting experiment I conducted not long ago:  I gave a male friend of mine an astral "hug".  This male friend is not psychic and he did not "receive" my hug.  The next day I gave a female friend of mine an astral hug, and she "received" it just fine!  This female friend of mine though is psychic, so it appears that both parties have to be psychic to give and receive astral affections and other things....  And Jeff, I'm wondering if those women you "touch" can feel your fingers in there...  Do you see any reactions???

Clarissa

LadyTes

With all due respect to the views, perceptions and belief systems of all who have posted in this thread.  Here is my question:  :? what if your not married and your partner does not believe that OBE or Psychic abilities etc exist?

Xanth

Quote from: LadyTes on August 08, 2009, 23:58:18
With all due respect to the views, perceptions and belief systems of all who have posted in this thread.  Here is my question:  :? what if your not married and your partner does not believe that OBE or Psychic abilities etc exist?
As long as they respect your beliefs, there's no issue.
If they're belittling your beliefs, THEN you have a problem that needs resolving.

If they don't believe, then they don't believe.

My girlfriend thinks I'm partially crazy for believing what I do... it doesn't interfere with our relationship though.  :)

traynor

Yes, periodically for a number of years. There are some things about it that are a bit different than many may believe.

First, it is almost always related to a state of sexual frustration--the tension seems to attract any number of willing participants. The more tension, the more willing (and the greater the number of) willing participants.

Second, it may be "romantic" in the sense of one person being psychically attracted to another, but this is rare--it is much more frequently a simple case of "energy imbalance" (as Monroe described in JOB). That is, there is a sexual tension that "attracts" another (compatible) partner, who "balances" the energy. Specifically, in many cases astral sex is a very pleasurable "balancing of energy" that is translated to the nearest equivalent in the physical form, which is sex.

Third, it may be "exclusive" in the sense that one person can focus so intensely on another that he or she is able to have shared astral sex with the other person, experienced as fully and pleasurably by the other as by the "instigator." I have encountered a number of people who were able to "interact" with others during astral sex almost as completely as if they were having physical sex. That is, for all practical purposes, the emotional, psychic, and physical stimulation, pleasure, and satisfaction is at least equivalent to physical sex, and in most cases, better.

The "how you do it" part is a bit more difficult. In essence, you want it to happen. That wanting creates a tension, or pressure, that attracts others. The more tension, the more attraction.

I am definitely not talking about dreaming, lucid or otherwise. Astral sex is interacting with another, while dream sex is just dreaming. They are totally different experiences, and if you have ever had astral sex, it is so much more intnese, and so much more pleasurable, that "dream sex" pales by comparison.

Very important consideration, just as with every other type of OOBE or psychic experience--external verification and validation is essential. If you perceive that you are having astral sex with someone you know, that validation should be easy. Validation may be more difficult if you don't know your partner(s), but it is no less essential. Specifically, if you are having astral sex with soomeone, it should not be a major problem to discover that persons name and location, for verification. If you cannot communicate well enough with your partner(s) well enough to discover such information, you might question whether or not you are actually having astral sex, rather than an erotic fantasy.

While all the talk of "soul touching" sounds very romantic, it is much more a simple case of energy balancing. Remember, the more tension, the more attraction. Sexual frustration is a deplorable (and totally unnecessary) state in the OOBE state.

Finally, is it necessary to be "out" of your body to have astral sex? Not at all. The tension will attract eager and willing partners every bit as strongly if you are "still in the physical."

BrainStorm_wow

Quote from: traynor on September 25, 2009, 22:01:19
Yes, periodically for a number of years. There are some things about it that are a bit different than many may believe.

First, it is almost always related to a state of sexual frustration--the tension seems to attract any number of willing participants. The more tension, the more willing (and the greater the number of) willing participants.

Second, it may be "romantic" in the sense of one person being psychically attracted to another, but this is rare--it is much more frequently a simple case of "energy imbalance" (as Monroe described in JOB). That is, there is a sexual tension that "attracts" another (compatible) partner, who "balances" the energy. Specifically, in many cases astral sex is a very pleasurable "balancing of energy" that is translated to the nearest equivalent in the physical form, which is sex.

Third, it may be "exclusive" in the sense that one person can focus so intensely on another that he or she is able to have shared astral sex with the other person, experienced as fully and pleasurably by the other as by the "instigator." I have encountered a number of people who were able to "interact" with others during astral sex almost as completely as if they were having physical sex. That is, for all practical purposes, the emotional, psychic, and physical stimulation, pleasure, and satisfaction is at least equivalent to physical sex, and in most cases, better.

The "how you do it" part is a bit more difficult. In essence, you want it to happen. That wanting creates a tension, or pressure, that attracts others. The more tension, the more attraction.

I am definitely not talking about dreaming, lucid or otherwise. Astral sex is interacting with another, while dream sex is just dreaming. They are totally different experiences, and if you have ever had astral sex, it is so much more intnese, and so much more pleasurable, that "dream sex" pales by comparison.

Very important consideration, just as with every other type of OOBE or psychic experience--external verification and validation is essential. If you perceive that you are having astral sex with someone you know, that validation should be easy. Validation may be more difficult if you don't know your partner(s), but it is no less essential. Specifically, if you are having astral sex with soomeone, it should not be a major problem to discover that persons name and location, for verification. If you cannot communicate well enough with your partner(s) well enough to discover such information, you might question whether or not you are actually having astral sex, rather than an erotic fantasy.

While all the talk of "soul touching" sounds very romantic, it is much more a simple case of energy balancing. Remember, the more tension, the more attraction. Sexual frustration is a deplorable (and totally unnecessary) state in the OOBE state.

Finally, is it necessary to be "out" of your body to have astral sex? Not at all. The tension will attract eager and willing partners every bit as strongly if you are "still in the physical."

What if you were interested in having astral sex with a higher level being instead of a person of the physical world, such as a Goddess or a being that only exists in a higher dimension? Call it strange, but one of my fantasies is to have sex with a higher level being. I have thoughts of beautiful alien women coming down to Earth to abduct me lol.

Chubysnow

Is this sex safe, could I impregnate someone or get any diseases from it?
4% of teens will stand up for God. Put this in your signature if your one of the 96% that wont... Har har har

Xanth

Quote from: Chubysnow on January 09, 2010, 15:32:04
Is this sex safe, could I impregnate someone or get any diseases from it?
Pregnancy... Diseases...
These are Physical attributes/ailments only.

CFTraveler

You could get the astral clap, or the crap.
*Sorry, I couldn't resist.*

Xanth

Quote from: CFTraveler on January 11, 2010, 16:10:11
You could get the astral clap, or the crap.
*Sorry, I couldn't resist.*
ROFL!

Chubysnow

Quote from: Xanth on January 11, 2010, 09:59:54
Pregnancy... Diseases...
These are Physical attributes/ailments only.

So being that this is an astral realm they do not apply...?
Kinda new to this stuff
4% of teens will stand up for God. Put this in your signature if your one of the 96% that wont... Har har har

Xanth

Quote from: Chubysnow on January 12, 2010, 20:10:56
So being that this is an astral realm they do not apply...?
Kinda new to this stuff
That is correct.  :)
There's no "physical" on the astral... so none of it applies.

AstralGoat2008

Lol

"it's not cheating because your astral lover is in a different dimension.
When a person is on the astral that person can have as many astral lovers as he or she wants." - Qball

:-o of course its like Road trip and the different area codes..

Klaxen_2008

Whats the chances i'll meet Cheryl Cole in the astral?  :-D

Valkry

I had astral sex last night and feel so guilty about it! I also tried to initiate astral sex with another male entity I was attracted to in my lucid dream, but I remember my higher self ended it before I could. I'm in a committed relationship and I vowed to my lover I would be faithful to him on all dimensions.  :oops:

lily moonsong

Quote from: Valkry on January 16, 2010, 11:33:51
I had astral sex last night and feel so guilty about it! I also tried to initiate astral sex with another male entity I was attracted to in my lucid dream, but I remember my higher self ended it before I could. I'm in a committed relationship and I vowed to my lover I would be faithful to him on all dimensions.  :oops:

your higher self ended it?

Usually, I noticed if you get too excited in the dream you will wake up.  Lots of people wake up during sexual activities.  You have to learn to get excited without letting your physical body react or wake up.  (Your physical body will have increased respiration and other things, you need to try to control while you're dreaming, if you don't want the fun to end.)  :wink:

SkepticBoy

This might be a little X rated but I want to know: what happens when you actually orgasm in the astral?......do you wake up and find you have done it in the physical also?