News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Astral Sex

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

It is true that I am still learning to do astral projection, but I have had lucid dreams. Some have even involved sex and I can tell you that compared to astral sex it is physical sex which is blunt and meaningless. Of course, this could be because of a lack of effort and imagination on my part, but it does not seem to be just my experience. It is true physical intimacy rather than true astral intimacy of which I have my doubts.

Qball

There is a book by DJ Conway called Astral Love.
There are also a few other books around about the subject of astral love as well as explaining the subject of having a pagan God or Goddess as a lover.

Tom

There is a similar practice in Vajrayana Buddhism, but we try not to emphasize it. Buddhist Tantra is frequently confused with mindless sex and drinking and indulgence. When sex is taken up as a practice in Vajrayana Buddhism, it is only after decades of mind training.

Qball

You don't have to be able to astral project to have an astral lover.
The love your astral lover will give you is exceptionally strong. A lot deeper than love felt in a relationship between to people in physical bodies.

Another book. More advanced.

Sexual Alchemy
by
Donald Tyson

IlmariL

Hmm, if one doesn't have to be able to astral project, how does he/she find the 'lover' then? How well can they communicate without astral projecion? Just a very interesting concept, romantic person as I am :)

Tom

Why psychic self defense for a post about sex? Why not OBE experiences or OBE discussions?

Jeff_Mash

I have yet to have astral sex, persay.  I do, however, find myself astrally feeling up women when I am out though.  I usually only do this when I know the experience is about to end, because doing so ALWAYS gets me worked up and I end up returning to the physical soon afterwards!

I know, I'm naughty.  The better I get at OBE's, the more I can control this....but I'm surprised at how strong the sexual attraction is with me when you have absolutely no inhibitions.  

::evil smile::

Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash, Founder and Editor
MyJokeMail.com - Jokes and Humor
http://myjokemail.com
Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash
http://www.mjmmagic.com

Qball

Hmm, if one doesn't have to be able to astral project, how does he/she find the 'lover' then? How well can they communicate without astral projecion? Just a very interesting concept, romantic person as I am :)

First of all you need to be opened to spirits, and you need to know the difference between a good spirit and an evil spirit. The love you feel for your astral lover will open you to your lover, so you should be able to hear your astral lover speaking to you. You should feel your astral lover around you when you are opened.
There are techniques for getting an astral lover if you can't project.
These techniques are in DJ Conways book: Astral Love.
Sexual Alchemy by Donald Tyson
I mention these books because it woul take up too much space to explain these techniques.
The God Zeus came to Earth and had many female lovers. Some who even bore him children.  
Just read those books to understand more about this.

Clarissa

Thank you to all who posted in this thread.   Below I have written responses to them:

QBall's 1st Post

You are correct, you don't have to astral projection to have astral sex.  You are also correct that astral sex is far more intense than physical sex, and the love felt between two astral partners can be of astounding magnitude.  My own personal humble opinion is that two astral people who are very spiritually inclined and who are also intense people will naturally magnify everything tenfold.

Thanks for the book reference.  I hope to get it soon.  I am sooo overloaded with the writing of my own book and doing research for it I do not have much time to read.

QBall's 2nd Post

You are correct that you have to be "open" to a certain degree to be able to receive astral affections.  This is where a person's psychic abilities comes into play.  I'm not speaking necessarily as an expert, but rather from personal experience.

LLmariL

How does one find an astral lover?  Much like one would do normally.  You might run into someone at a party, or meet someone on a board/list/group/singles group, or meet someone through a friend.  How well can they communicate?  That depends entirely upon the psychic abilities of both parties involved.

Tom

Why did I post astral sex in this "Psychic Self Defense" thread?  Because I need to learn self defense tricks that's why.  I do not wish to go into too much detail about my current situation just yet.  I wanted to first find out if anyone on this forum has had astral sex, so that they'd know what I'm talking about.

Jeff Mash

Naughty boy Mr. Mash.  That evil smile gave me a chuckle for some reason, though.  You haven't had astral sex yet, but you get worked up giving it.  Wait until you receive it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ah man, get ready for some mind-boggling intensity.

Now take a look at this interesting experiment I conducted not long ago:  I gave a male friend of mine an astral "hug".  This male friend is not psychic and he did not "receive" my hug.  The next day I gave a female friend of mine an astral hug, and she "received" it just fine!  This female friend of mine though is psychic, so it appears that both parties have to be psychic to give and receive astral affections and other things....  And Jeff, I'm wondering if those women you "touch" can feel your fingers in there...  Do you see any reactions???

Clarissa

PeacefulWarrior

I think it was Frank, myself and a few others who conversed briefly about astral "sex" in a thread he started called "Training Ground" or something.  I think it's valid to bring up the who point about how, at least initially, there are barriers set up to "trap" beginners from ascending too high.  One of these obstacles is ones sensual urges.  Many individuals find difficulty ascending to the realms they desire to visit because they can't control their urges (ie. Tom)... RObert Monroe, aka "Old Man OBE" wrote about this exact thing  in his thrid book,  Far Journeys.  Anyway, I am interested to hear more from Clarissa (what are you writing my dear?http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_question.gif" border=0>)

-D

fides quaerens intellectum
We shall not cease from our exploration, and at the end of all our exploring, we shall arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
T.S. Elliot
---------------

Jeff_Mash

quote:
Originally posted by Clarissa:
Naughty boy Mr. Mash.  That evil smile gave me a chuckle for some reason, though.  You haven't had astral sex yet, but you get worked up giving it.  Wait until you receive it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ah man, get ready for some mind-boggling intensity.

Yeah, that's what I hear!  Well, if it happens, it happens.  If not, I usually think of other things to do while I am out...like extending the experience as long as possible.  I'm not sure if any of you do this here on this board, but we should pair up with people and see if we can target them.  An old astral friend of mine did that with me, and although I wasn't able to get out to see her, she came to me and verified what my room (at the time) looked like.

quote:
Now take a look at this interesting experiment I conducted not long ago:  I gave a male friend of mine an astral "hug".  This male friend is not psychic and he did not "receive" my hug.  The next day I gave a female friend of mine an astral hug, and she "received" it just fine!  This female friend of mine though is psychic, so it appears that both parties have to be psychic to give and receive astral affections and other things....  And Jeff, I'm wondering if those women you "touch" can feel your fingers in there...  Do you see any reactions???

::smiles boyishly::  Let me just clarify, for the record, that I don't feel up all these women when I am out!  It happens every now and then, and always as the experience is ending.  However, I can tell you one thing.  They are usually surprised (as in, "Ooohhhhh what's this?") or they enjoy it.  I have yet to have someone astrally kick me in the balls, if you know what I'm saying!

Keep smiling,

Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash

Clarissa

D

I conducted a search on the forum for "Training Ground" but it did not return any results.  Any suggestions?  If you find it, could you email it to me via the forum's private mail?  Thanks.  I look forward to reading it.

I am writing a book about a fascinating past life I had in 1912.  I absolutely LOVE doing the research for it, and as a result I am thinking about becoming a paid researcher.  Got myself some books on researching and I'm quite astounded at what I've learned so far.  I've got one book on researching genealogy but that doesn't interest me as much as Librarian Research, specifically Competitive Intelligence Research.  Okay, have I bored anyone yet?

<< I think it's valid to bring up the who point about how, at least initially, there are barriers set up to "trap" beginners from ascending too high.  Many individuals find difficulty ascending to the realms they desire to visit because they can't control their urges (ie. Tom)..>>

I am confused, could you explain this a bit more?  http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_dead.gif" border=0>

Mr. Mash

<>

Some people are gifted that way.  They're lucky.  I've always wanted to do that, and am frustrated that I can't.

<>

What do you mean, "target them"?

<<-::smiles boyishly:: Let me just clarify, for the record, that I don't feel up all these women when I am out! It happens every now and then, and always as the experience is ending.>>

It happens every now and then?  Somehow I got the impression that it happens every time you're out and about doing errands or something.

Now what do you mean when you say "as the experience is ending?"

<>

Now that sounds like a good astral self-defense mechanism I could use!!!!!!  Thanks!!!!!!http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_big.gif" border=0>

Clarissa

astralmaster

As a married man, i wonder if astral sex would be considered cheating. my guess would be YES.
I think that wanting to cheat is enough.

David
David

Qball

I knew a married woman who had numerous astral lovers, and she told me it's not cheating because your astral lover is in a different dimension.
When a person is on the astral that person can have as many astral lovers as he or she wants.

Tom

Marriage is until death, right? William Buhlman says that even if you only get two feet from your body you are as dead as you will ever be.

Yes, I know: Robert Bruce explains things a bit differently.

I have not really decided if sex on the astral and higher planes is wrong for people in established relationships on the physical plane. It would be clearer if the established relationships on the physical would be better about even acknowledging nonphysical existence. It is not enough just to say that we have souls waiting for us until we die.

astralmaster

I don't know. I think that you are who you are. Inside and out. Meaning, if I'm going to cheat on my wife in the astral, why not in the physical? Nobody said that occurrences in the astral don't count, or have no significance.

David
David

Jeff_Mash

quote:
<>

What do you mean, "target them"?

In other words, someone to focus on.  Many times, when I try to OBE, I lose focus and simply fall asleep.  If I knew that someone else at that exact same time was trying to OBE and focusing on me, then it might help to keep your mind on track and not let it slip away.

quote:

<<-::smiles boyishly:: Let me just clarify, for the record, that I don't feel up all these women when I am out! It happens every now and then, and always as the experience is ending.>>

It happens every now and then?  Somehow I got the impression that it happens every time you're out and about doing errands or something.

Now what do you mean when you say "as the experience is ending?"

By that, I mean that when I'm out, I usually start to feel myself losing control.  This happens if I allow myself to get too excited from being out of my body, or if I move too fast.  Once I start to feel these things, I know that I'm most likely going to end the experience soon and return.

quote:

<>

Now that sounds like a good astral self-defense mechanism I could use!!!!!!  Thanks!!!!!!http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_big.gif" border=0>

Sure thang!  Glad I could help in your astral karate lesson for the day.  Speaking of which, check out the latest video I published on my website today: http://myjokemail.com/videos/NeverTrustAWoman.htm

[/quote]

Keep smiling,

Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash

PeacefulWarrior

The thread is entitled:
"Prerequisites for obe-ing"

I recommend reading that to get a better idea of what I was talking about.
-Dan

We shall not cease from our exploration, and at the end of all our exploring, we shall arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
T.S. Elliot
---------------

WalkerInTheWoods

Interesting topic. I think it really depends on whether you feel it is wrong or not to have astral sex if you are married. If you think it is wrong then it is wrong to you, but if you do not feel it is wrong then it is not wrong. Jesus said that there is no marriage in heaven. To me this clearly says that marriage is limited to the physical plane. "Til death do we part" also clearly shows that marriage is not extended to other realms. So to me astral sex is fine reguardless of physical plane status. As long as you fullfill your physical plane commitments then all should be fine. The astral is limitless, so why limit yourself when you are there?

Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

Clarissa

David

<>

Funny you should mention this because I have been pondering this for the past few days and came to a conclusion:  I do consider having astral sex with another person while married a form of cheating.  It may not be sex in the physical world, but it is having sexual entertainment with someone other than your spouse.

I put myself in the other person's position.  If I was married and my husband was enjoying himself with another woman in the astral world, I would not like it.  No, I would have to say I would not like it.  So again, I do consider astral sex a form of cheating.

<>

My own personal humble opinion is that this woman is justifying her actions.  You could ask her, "Would she like it if her husband was enjoying himself with another woman without HER?"  Let's see what her answer is.

<>

I agree with you wholeheartedly.

<>

Thanks, I shall take that one up.

<>

In my humble opinion marriage and astral sex are not limited to the physical plane.  Let's say a man and a woman marry, they are both psychic and can have astral sex together.  If one of the spouses takes a business trip alone, the two people can enjoy astral sex together while they are apart.  It's so funny because no one else in the family will ever know they can have sex while apart!!!!  God I love it!  Secrets, secrets!

<>

Let me ask you something.  Would you mind if your wife had sexual fun with another man, even though it takes place in the third dimension?

<>

Okay I understand what you're saying here just a little bit.  Are you talking about OBEing when you have astral sex?  I would say that I personally do not leave my body when I am having astral sex.  But there are times when he wants sex right when I get in bed at night, and sometimes I fall asleep during sex because I am so tired.  So focusing in on someone for me, has nothing to do with it.  It depends on how tired I am or how awake I am.  Gosh I hope that's what you mean, else I've just embarrassed myself.http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_blush.gif" border=0>

<>

That sounds kinda sad, that you have to end such a nice experience.  I mean I think it's great that you can leave your body at will, and get excited over it!

<>

I would only use it in an extreme emergency, ya know.

Clarissa

James S

I generally try to remain open minded and respect that other peoples opinions are just that - opinions, but there have been a few bits of text in this post which really just don't seem right, and I apologise in advance to any that might take offence for the following.

Clarissa -
You go girl!! I so agree with you.
If you don't like the idea of your partner seeking sexual pleasures elswhere, no matter what form it takes, respect your partner and don't do it yourself!

Fallnangel77 -
Please be careful of using small portions of the Bible as justification for your actions. What you end up doing is taking it out of context with the rest of the section. Some of the worst atrocities through history have been justified by small verses from the Bible. "in heaven there is no marriage"... the context here is that when we reach heaven, we have died. We have relinquished our physical form and all earthly ties, and out astral bodies move on into the next stage on our evolution. This verse has nothing to do with permitting astral sex!

Jeff -
Good luck running you're website, I'm sure it's not an easy job, but is this really the right forum to be advertising it in??

No matter if you're in physical form or astral, as long as you are still connected to your body it is still you, your conciousness, your feelings, your vows that you made to your partner. If neither you or your partner mind the other engaging in extramarital sex, go for it - at least no-ones going to cop a paternity suite. But if you think for one minute that your partner would be at all upset by it don't do it! This is not something subject to peoples opinions. Not when somebody you love could end up very badly hurt emotionally by your actions.

James S
(Fate amenable to change)

WalkerInTheWoods

James S,
I agree with you that verses have been used out of context a lot and can be damaging to their original intent. Now I have not studied the Christian Bible in many years, so if I am wrong forgive me, but this seems very clear and straight forward. But then again it may not be. The intent could well have been that this applies after death. But then again astral projection does not seem to be common knowledge or practice to the average person during this time. In all honesty I do not want to use Jesus or the Christian Bible to back up my beliefs. I was merely using the verse to show that marriage on the physical plane does not continue into the next. This is not saying that love does not continue on, because I think that if we continue on then our love for others certainly will too. Likewise if your loved one does not feel that astral sex with another is right, then if you do love her/him you would not do it. But what if your loved one does not think that astral project and such is real? Then in their eyes is it cheating? If it is not to them then should you not do it?

I think what we should look at when saying if this is right or wrong would be to see the intent. Is it done out of lust or love? One can lead to problems while the other can be constructive.

Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

astralmaster

Hi all,
IMO Just a little pointer: The question is not weather astral sex is allowed. the question is if it is ethically right (for married people, of course)

David
David

WalkerInTheWoods

Actually I think the original question was just if anyone had any experience with astral sex and had nothing to do with right, wrong, being allowed, or any kind of ethics or morality. So let me concede so we do not let this issue of right or wrong take this topic somewhere nasty. Believe what you wish to believe.

As for experience I have not had astral sex when I have projected. I have had a few rather conscious dreams in which what I would call astral sex took place. Astral sex is much different than physical sex in that it is much more meaningful. Real might be a good word to use though I do not think one would understand that has not experienced it.  It also feels more like energy sharing that physical sex. After all in the astral we do not have physical bodies so how would you have physical sex?

"Let me ask you something. Would you mind if your wife had sexual fun with another man, even though it takes place in the third dimension?"

If I were married, I would not want my wife having sex with another man on the physical plane. As for on the astral, I have sat here and tried to come up with an honest answer. The answer seems to keep being that it would not bother me, depending on the situation. Now maybe if I were married I would feel differently I am not sure, but because of my current emotional state my answer seems to be that it would not bother me as long as it did not effect our relationship. Actually what is throwing my sense of reasoning off right now is the idea of having a mate that would astral project. The idea has not really occured to me, probably because I rarely meet anyone in real life that is knowledgable about such ideas. Maybe after it has sunk in I can better answer the question, though with this thought I cannot seem to dwell on the question but keep thinking of the possibilities of astral traveling with someone.

James S

Hi again,

Fallnangel77, I was worried that I might have ticked you off. thanks for being cool and understanding. After looking more into the words of Jesus you quoted, I think I might be out of context here as well. I believe Jesus was being pestered by pharisees on points of law. His comment was basically to shut them up by pointing out that in heaven, our earlthly laws and regulations don't mean anything. So legally (I use that term losely), your point of view is probably correct.

Astralmaster is right, this is not about wether or not astral sex is permissible, but if its ethical. That's entirely up to the individual. I only got upset at the thought of people doing the wrong thing by their partners, but if they are cool with it, well....

One interesting point of view though came from my wife on this topic - If you could leave your body, do whatever you wanted (almost), and go wherever you wanted, who would want to waste their time going around having sex?
We're all connected to the worlds leading resource in virtual sex.

When I do finally get out there in my astral body, there are places from my dreams, possibly from a long distant past that I often get brief visions of, of increadible beauty that I must see. It has been noted by RB and other authors on the subjet - astral sex will really hold you back.

James S
(Fate amenable to change)