News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Astral Sex

Previous topic - Next topic

WalkerInTheWoods

I think you are right, or your wife, in that when projecting astral sex is most likely pretty far from your mind. I have been looking at just the issue of astral sex and not the bigger picture. Standing back looking at it things look a little differently. I do not know about others but every time I have been out of body, sex does not enter my mind, hence why I have not had it except in a lucid dream state. A point I start to hit on in my other post is the intent of your astral sex. From the other posts it sounds like the concern is of the projector going to the astral most of the time for a sexual experience. Now you can have your own opinion but it would really not be good for someone to do this. Such a thing would go beyond marital issues of right and wrong and more into personality and addiction issues, I would think. It would be no different than someone going out every night just to "get laid". But the bigger problem is that someone with these emotions and intent would not be moving to higher astral realms but to the lower ones where others of such addictions go. This would create a blinding cycle that would keep one from advancing. Frank has posted about witnessing such cycles in his travels, where people get caught up in one thing and continue "living" through it again and again because they will not look past it and see the truth. So one that is like this does present a call for concern.

On the brighter side, those that do not get caught up in the act of sex but experience the higher plane act can find this a very rewarding experience. Try to understand that astral sex is not like physical sex. If you are in form in the astral it can appear as such, but feel different. The astral is less dense, more energy like, and more emotional. Sex on the astral plane will be as such too. It will be more like sharing energy, more emotional, and less "physical" (not sure of a good word to use here). So astral sex with your spouse can be a very constructive, very bonding experience. Astral sex with someone you care a great deal about will be very rewarding. If you just walked up to someone and have sex with him or her, though the experience might be pretty darn good, it could never be as good as with someone you share a deep emotional bond. This is pretty much truth on any plane. So regardless of right, wrong, or ethics, why do it with just anyone when it can be so constructive and fulfilling with someone you love?

Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

Qball

The humans who are currently living in the astral dimension can have one astral lover or a person can have fifty or more astral lovers, so as far as I can tell from what my astral lovers have told me there is no right or wrong in the astral as far as sex is concerned. They say each lover is equally adored.
You will only get an astral lover if you are opened to this concept.

Clarissa

Dear Members,

When I have astral sex I am not astral projected.  One does not have to leave his body to have astral sex.  It is a hard thing for me to explain, well, the 3rd dimension itself is a difficult thing to explain, at least for me it is, so I won't even try.

Thanks to this thread, I have realized that having astral sex with a married man is wrong.  Even if the man's wife does not believe in astral or anything spiritual, it is wrong for ME to have astral sex with the husband.

My problem has not been solved yet, but is well on its way to being solved, hopefully to a good ending.

FallnAngel says it all when he says that astral sex is NOT the same as physical sex.  The best I can describe the difference is that yes physical sex is an exchange of energy, but on a very very tiny scale compared to astral sex.  My analogy would be to take a scale and put one banana on one scale and then put 20 gallons of milk on the other scale.  See how the milk blows the banana out of the water as far as magnitude is concerned?  THAT, is how it is with astral sex.  The energy exchange during astral sex is magnified 1,000 times, and it TAKES a lot of energy to have astral sex too.   The experience can be draining, if I have too much of it.  For me that could be 2-3 times per day, with him being the initiator.

FallnAngel also says it all when he says astral sex can be very rewarding when exchanged between two people who love each other.  Astral sex doesn't have to be a nasty thing at all.  I've only had astral sex with one person, and it has been a very rewarding experience.

Clarissa

WalkerInTheWoods

I do not think that you do have to project to have "astral sex", though I do not think i see it as astral sex while you are still in the physical body. Though I do not know exactly what you are talking about as you have not been very detailed about it, I think I understand and have experienced something that is atleast similar, hard to say exactly. We have several bodies that all exist. We are just not aware of them, or most of them. If you become aware of your other bodies as well as your partner then this can enhance the sexual experience, even if you do not go to the astral realm and leave your physical body behind. This is kind of hard trying to explain it like this, but is this what you mean Clarissa?

Something that I wonder about is your lack of energy after the experience. Do you feel physically drained or like your energy has been drained, if that makes sense? I wonder if your lover is actually using you to drain your energy. Or maybe you are just expelling this energy and not mean to. You should try to store your energy as it will make you feel less tired as well as have other benifits.

Could you please try to explain what you are experiencing a little better? If you do not want to post the details publicly then PM me as I find this interesting and want to know more.

I think others originally brought up some of those points, i just went into a little more detail about them. Just want to give credit where credit is due.

Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

Clarissa

FallnAngel,

Astral sex for me is shared in a telepathic sense.   (I've had the gift of telepathy since my early twenties)  Perhaps it is true that I don't go to the astral realm to have astral sex, but I do know there is some kind of 3rd dimension happening here because the connection with my loved one is very intense once its started and it is NOT physical sex, as he is not present when we have this sex.  All he has to do is think sexual thoughts about me and I will get his sexual thoughts and our lovemaking will begin.  Now perhaps this sounds like a sort of simple thing, but I've explained it to you in simple terms.  I am not an expert on telepathy or astral sex and I don't care to research it in depth.  All I can tell you is that what I experience is in some kind of 3rd dimension and it is not physical sex.   If you want to work with me to figure out more of what I'm experiencing, I have no objections.  I'll PM you if need be.

My loved one is not using me for my energy, but perhaps he sucks up more from me than I do him.  Sometimes I feel like my energy bucket runs out of energy, and I have to pause for a few moments until the bucket gets replenished.  Having astral sex while I'm hungry doesn't help either.  There are other things in life that have drained my energy and I'm sure this uses up precious resources as well.

Clarissa

astralmaster

Clarissa,
do you have to be in trance or a meditative state to experiance this?

David
David

Clarissa

AstralMaster,

I have to be very still and have all my attention on him in order to pick up and feel his affections.

I don't like using the term "trance", but I looked it up in the dictionary and found definition number 3 fit well enough:
(taken from The American Heritage Student Dictionary, definition #3)

Definition 3 -  A condition in which little or no attention is paid to one's suroundings, as in daydreaming or deep thought.

Definition #3 is especially true for me because if I have attention on something other than my loved one, the connection will be broken, even if temporarily.

Clarissa

astralmaster

when i say trance, i mean mind awake body asleep, focus 10, or whatever

:-)

they all seam to say the same thing..

David
David

Clarissa

David,

No, I do not go into the type of trance you're thinking and my body is fully awake in order that it could feel all the sensations. http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_tongue.gif" border=0>

I do not know what a focus 10 is and I highly doubt I am in that as well.

Clarissa

astralmaster

Focus 10 is the same as mind awake body asleep. it is from the Gateway hemi-sync cd's.

I've never heard anything like that: making a connection with someone else without being in a full trance. sounds very interesting; is that something that can be learned?

David
David

WalkerInTheWoods

Hmmm sounds interesting. I have not heard of anything like this either. So let me get this straight. Basicly, you will sense this lover come to you astrally, or mentally, you then become ... how should we put it ... still (?) and open up to his sexual thoughts. At this point you have "astral sex". I am not sure how much I could help you figure this out, but I will think on this. It is very interesting.

Let me ask you a question, Clarissa. You put this topic under Psychic Self Defense, why is that? Do you feel these occurances are unwanted on your part? Or are you afraid of what this person may do if you wish to break it off?

Also, do you know this person on the physical plane? Do you have a lot of physical contact with him?

You keep talking about this 3rd dimension, what are you refering to? When I hear 3rd dimension I think of the physical world. You seem to be seeing it as something different.

Clarissa

FallnAngel says

Hmmm sounds interesting. I have not heard of anything like this either. So let me get this straight. Basicly, you will sense this lover come to you astrally, or mentally, you then become ... how should we put it ... still (?) and open up to his sexual thoughts. At this point you have "astral sex". I am not sure how much I could help you figure this out, but I will think on this. It is very interesting.

Let me ask you a question, Clarissa. You put this topic under Psychic Self Defense, why is that? Do you feel these occurances are unwanted on your part? Or are you afraid of what this person may do if you wish to break it off?

Also, do you know this person on the physical plane? Do you have a lot of physical contact with him?

You keep talking about this 3rd dimension, what are you refering to? When I hear 3rd dimension I think of the physical world. You seem to be seeing it as something different.

Yes you have it right that I sense his thoughts for me, sit or lie fairly still, then enjoy the rest!  Call it telepathic sex if you like.  Don't ask me the mechanics of it, don't ask me how it works, I do not know!  All I know is that it works and feels fantastic.

My situation is all coming to a head now, and most of it should be resolved one way or the other by the end of this weekend, but yes, at one point his attentions were unwanted and that's why I posted under this topic.

Yes I do know this person on the physical plane, but we do not have a lot of physical contact, is the reason we have telepathic sex.  By the end of this weekend we should know though whether we can be together or not.  I'll be glad for that.

When I think of the third dimension I think of something OTHER than the physical universe.  To me it is another dimension out there different from this planet called Earth.

I'm having a hard time right now with myself because I told this forum that it was wrong for me to have sex with a married man, yet I continue to do so.  My justification is that I love him and its sooooooo easy to "hop in bed" with him at a moments whim.  I don't have to drive over to see him, or make plans or get a babysitter.  He's just a hop skip and a jump away.  I'm a bad girl, and I can't help myself to say no to the sweet delicious pie of an astral climax.  Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!  Such ectasy! - ( especially with a loved one.)

I've never heard anything like that: making a connection with someone else without being in a full trance. sounds very interesting; is that something that can be learned?

Hi AstralMaster.  I am not a guru on telepathic communication, but I am quite sure you could learn of this by doing some research.   You could type in "telepathic communication" in MORE THAN ONE search engine, and get results to read.  Please let me know how your search comes along, as I'm a researcher and am willing to assist you should you run into any trouble.

Clarissa

WalkerInTheWoods

After much thought I think I will have to agree that, in a situation like the one Clarissa is involved such "astral sex" is not right. There is little difference in two people on the physical having astral or physical sex, as far as right and wrong go. I doubt that his wife would approve of him thinking about another woman much less taking it to this extent. Then again, who knows. But I am wondering what the situation is really like. (Not expecting an answer) I mean if this man is cheating on his current wife, what kind of morals does he have? If you two can be together, what are you expecting from him? Will you expect him to be with only you? Do you think that you are his one and only other right now? I find it funny how people tend to delude themself with the idea that it is ok to cheat if they are no longer in love with their partner or that they are just not happy. The truth of the matter is, it has little to do with any laws but instead about your morality and personality. To cheat on a spouse hurts them. Reguardless if you are "in love" with them, I would think that you should atleast have enough respect to atleast be honest and trustworthy with them.

My original view on astral sex was somewhat different than this. I was thinking about one person being on the physical traveling the astral then meeting a higher astral entity and wishing to bond with them. In this sense I am not sure. But for two physical people that are commited to others  to astral travel and have sex, especially if they have the intent of getting together on the physical, then I would say that this is also cheating.

Thinking about it, I will agree with everyone else. Married couples should not have astral sex if the other person feels it is wrong. This is out of respect, love, and honesty for your partner, and not so much about laws. For even if the law of marriage does not extend past the physical, does that make it right to hurt your spouse? I say no.

I am not passing any judgement on you, Clarissa. I do not do that. I am curious, if you two cannot be together will you both continue your astral or telepathic sex? Do you feel you can have this with someone else?

PeacefulWarrior

Clarissa-

There's one thing you haven't mentioned, or maybe I missed it: does he experience this in the same way you do?  For example, when you do talk to him on the phone or whatever does he say "Yeah, that was great last night- I liked it when...."  I am not trying be funny or crude, I just want to understand this.  I feel I speak for nearly everyone when I say that I have never heard of this.  Astral sex yes, in the sense that one is out of body and in a deep trance state.  But it seems you simply lie down and he does too and then you meet on some mental level to make love.  

-

fides quaerens intellectum
We shall not cease from our exploration, and at the end of all our exploring, we shall arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
T.S. Elliot
---------------

Person

As you went deeper into your descriptions, it brought up a similar experience i've had.  I never tried to make it sexual, but maybe if I had I'd experience the same thing.  I found a guy online that seemed very much like me in every way, and I started dreaming about him, and connected very strongly through it.  It felt like he was my soulmate, and I'd skipped a lifetime of the getting-to-know-you connecting it usually takes people to fall deeply in love.  I had an extremly strong telepathic connection and could feel (good)burning sensations if I pictured our energies meshing.  Does this sound familiar?
Like the last post asked, does the guy acknowledge the sexual meetings?  It's possible youre having a relationship with his higher self instead of the actual person.  
As to the moral issue:
People fantasize all the time.  It's known, it's expected, and its ok.  But rarely do people stop to think a fantasy could be real.  So, if the spouse is skeptical and sure it isnt possible, they'll just consider it a healthy fantasy and be fine with it.  If they know its real, that could be different.  
From your first posts and other people's, I thought the issue was astral sex with random strangers.  Personally I dont see anything wrong with that, even when married.  You dont have control over your mind as well in the astral.. think=do.  Here, everyone has those thoughts, and its fine as long as they dont act it out physically.  
But, if its the same partner again and again, And they're alive physically?  Sounds like its in the same category as phonesex/internet sex with someone you know.  Some couples dont mind the other acting out fantasies online, some do.  Depends on the rules of the relationship and trust.
I'm guessing this guy's wife has no clue.  That alone should push it over the edge into cheating.  Especially since it sounds like he's planning on leaving her for you...
Consider the possiblity of getting together with him, then him developing a fantasy of some new woman he routinely dreams about.  Then maybe leaves you for her.  If you're not soulmates or something, this is very likely.

-Person
-Person

Clarissa

telepathy - Communication from one mind to another through means other than the senses.  (taken from The American Heritage Student  Dictionary)

FallnAngel says

"I doubt that his wife would approve of him thinking about another woman much less taking it to this extent."

You are right Astral, his wife does NOT approve of him thinking about another woman.  She told me last night during an unexpected 2 hour conversation (a very nice one) with her that she has seen him "thinking" about me.  I don't know if she believes in astral sex or telepathic sex (or even knows what it is) but she just knows her husband "thinks" about me and doesn't like it.

This weekend I will find out whether they are getting a divorce or not.   If they are getting a divorce, then we will continue our telepathic sex until we can be together and get married. If they don't get a divorce, then I will have to cut the telepathic sex out.  This will probably be a gradual thing though, knowing all the complexities involved.

I am not above myself to admit that yes, I CAN have another relationship like this one with someone else, should he and his wife not get a divorce.  Since I've had the creme of the crop as far as sex and soulmates go, I'd prefer another soulmate and another man who could have telepathic sex.  I prefer someone who can match my abilities.  And I'll come straight out and say that if he doesn't get a divorce I'll be hunting for a new man right away as the pain will be unbearable.  (oh lordie how did I ever volunteer myself to be the guinea pig of this thread!!)

FallnAngel you're wondering what the situation is really like.  I have bonded with this man as deep as my soul will go and know in my heart he is my soulmate.  Without going into extreme details of our relationship, just know I am the only one for him and I have never had any thoughts or fear of him "finding" another woman.  Ever.  In my opinion, soulmates are not cast out easily.  A lot can be said of soulmates, and outcomes are another entirely different subject which I won't go into here because this thread is not the topic of soulmates but from other stories I've heard being involved with a soulmate can change a person considerably.

You are right FallnAngel and I agree, he should have gotten a divorce long ago if he knew he wasn't in love with his wife anymore.  This would have made everyone's lives a lot different, but the fact of the matter is that he didn't choose that route, and I have decided to accept it.  We discussed this matter and I told him myself that he should have divorced long ago.  All was said and done.

Yes he experiences telepathic sex much like I do.  He recently told me something like, "if it feels this good in person then it will be fantastic."  I think he underestimated what he was trying to say.  I will tell you that our relationship has gone so deep now that sometimes when we get on the telephone we both get so excited that we practically climax within seconds.  Now to me that is deep.  And yes, there have been many emails and conversations wherein he has stated his particular intensity for one of our lovemakings.

Oh and PeacefulWarrior?  I took a bit of offense at the way you described my lovemaking with my beloved one.  "But it seems you simply lie down and he does too and then you meet on some mental level to make love."  Let's see if you can perform this same thing, telepathic sex, and tell me it is on "some" mental level.  Telepathic sex is not a simple action by any means, and the average human cannot fathom what the heck it is, let alone perform it.  I cannot be with this man physically at this time, so I am extremely grateful that we can share our love in another way. (telepathically)  Please be careful how you speak of other's lovemaking, whether it seems simple or dumb or whatever, to you.

Well now, we finally have a woman who is not afraid to come out and speak!!!!!!!!!!!  Horray!

Yes Person the burning sensations are familiar to me, along with other sensations.  I didn't want to start spilling details, but as long as you have put them forth first, I'll admit what I can.  If you were feeling those burning sensations, then he was probably having sex with you in his mind.  I don't doubt that at all.  The only way you will get these burning sensations is if you create them, or he creates them.  That's my opinion, of course.

I'll have to agree that fantasy is one thing, and acting sex out with another person whether online or astrally or telepathically is another thing entirely.  And becomes a moral issue if one is married.

Clarissa

WalkerInTheWoods

Clarissa, has he ever had this kind of experience with anyone else? You said that he came to you, so I guess that he knew what he was doing. How did he learn about this, or was he just experimenting and got lucky? (no pun intended)

Clarissa

Good Morning FallnAngel,

I do not know if he has experienced this with anyone else.  My estimated guess would be no, and I'll tell you why.  One of the very first nights we had telepathic sex he mentioned something like he didn't know he could do this.  I know he can astral project, that I do know, so yes he does come to me at will.

I am not entirely sure but I think he learned how to astral project by researching it.  (He's a researcher as well, and spends many many hours on the net.)   As far as his knowing how to have telepathic sex, I think that was more due to my part, not his.  I very strongly believe because of our bonding we were able to reach higher levels of communication than the norm.  It was ME who first told him I could feel his climax, and I think he was shocked to learn of this, that I could feel him.  I was the one who had the gift of telepathy, while he had the gift of astral projecting.  I never learned anywhere how to give and receive telepathic communication.  I was born with the gift and realized I had it when I was in my early twenties.

Clarissa

Patty

WOW!

I never come over to this forum because of the whole 'negative' spin on AP.  this thread is amazing.

hi Clarissa, you mentioned being glad that another woman had chimed in, so I thought I would chime in, too.

I've had two different sorts of experiences that relate here.

One was a "Wham Bam Thank you Ma'am" sexual thing a few months ago.  This related to a living person - we had occasional personal contact and I had felt for months or years that I was trying to keep him psychically/mentally/telepathically (whatever) at a distance. I'm married, so is he, I really didn't want to go down that road, but the effort of keeping a mental distance was draining. I finally decided to let my guard down one night, and BOOM.  You know the song "I want a man with slow hands"? Well, that was sort of what I expected, but I guess the years of repression made things manifest a little differently. Heh. It was intense though, full body blast, like I was thrown against a wall.  And very satisfying --- it reminded me of Monroe's explanation in book 1 for male/female being like positive/negative charges that can't help themselves but collide.

Anyway, I doubt hubby would make much of it, skeptic that he is, but I still don't want to dally there. It would consume me. I don't want to hurt him, even if he thought it was all in my mind, the fact that it was in my mind would hurt him. I make a point to not have personal contact with this person any more. After a few months of disciplined abstinence, the yearnings are starting to get out of my system, and I find I am able to shift any remaining spontaneous thoughts/desires into a harmless fantasy about someone (anyone) I don't know.  Which feels much less problematic.

The second sort of experience happens now and then on its own - not during a projection but during the trancework. Sometimes I try to be open to guides etc. Usually these are not living people. Sometimes they are living people who I have not met but trust, and feel can teach me something.

This doesn't really feel like sex, but it feels incredibly intimate. Like they are getting into my heart chakra and permeating through the rest of my body. I have to consciously let go of control  if I want the experience to deepen. It takes a real effort. Very satisfying, no physical climax, but very intimate. Far more intimate than sex, more like inhabiting the same space precisely. But like I said, no climax. Sort of dissipates slowly and leaves me warm.

Anyway, brave soul that you are for posting, now I have another forum to check every time I visit! This thread is hot!

Patty

Clarissa

Dear Patty,

I completely understand what you mean about the negative spin on AP.  I just unsubed from a group because of the negativity and also I wasn't learning anything.  I really don't mind SOME negativity, but when a group is made up of it, i'm out.

You say you kept this man at bay for months or years.  For me, if my beloved one remains in his marriage, I will do everything in my power to remove his attentions on me, for not only will it be wrong to have telepathic sex with a married man, but I will want to get over him as quickly as possible, knowing the pain I am in for.  And you're right about the mental draining trying to keep someone at bay.  It's not as simple as just letting the answering machine pick up for you.  There is physical contact involved, which makes it extremely difficult.  How I wish it was that simple, just to be able to "turn it off," but the temptation is great.  Sometimes I wish I could just wake up and hope this is all a dream, but alas, life is not always easy, eh?  

It's good that you're keeping astral/telepathic sex out of your marriage, for it CAN become addicting in a way.  It feels so different than physical sex that one can only want to experience the wonderful pleasures telepathic sex can bring.

I am sure your husband would not like your having astral/telepathic sex with another person/entity if he knew what it was and believed in it.  You are wise to give it up, and I admire the courage you have practiced in ridding yourself of this, for I know all too well how much work it takes and how much resistance it takes.

You say -  "After a few months of disciplined abstinence, the yearnings are starting to get out of my system, and I find I am able to shift any remaining spontaneous thoughts/desires into a harmless fantasy about someone (anyone) I don't know."

A few MONTHS of abstinence????  Oh geez!  That is too long for me to resist him.  If I end up having to cut the sex out I hope I could end it sooner, much sooner than a few months.

I'm not sure if I have had experience with your second experience listed here.  So far I only desire telepathic sex with those that I love.  It really seems rather cold to have telepathic sex with someone I don't know, but then again, I've only had telepathic sex with one person in my whole life so I can't speak from experience.

Clarissa

Patty

Hi Clarissa,

I should clarify - the second type of experience - when I say I was trying to be open to guides - it's not in the context of sex. My intent is more along the lines of my energy system being blocked or something, and sometimes I ask for help from a guide in clearing it. The results can end up feeling very internal and intimate. Sort of like a very deep full body massage from the inside out --- but I wondered if that was similar in sensation to what you had, or not. It sounds like you are experiencing something different.  Maybe more similar to the first, but even then the specifics seem different.

You know - the other situation I mentioned - there wasn't really any phone contact. The occasional personal contact was face - to - face and we have spoken on the phone only a few times. If he or I were in the habit of calling one another ---- that would really make things hard. And obviously we didn't have the history that you have. What I am trying to say is that I don't think I was all that strong, because my situation wasn't as involved as your own.  I wonder if he was as surprised as I was by the event I related. I never asked and don't intend to - but things seemed to ease off considerably after that.  So maybe we were both a little stunned and realized we were playing with something that was best left alone.

Still, you're right when you talk about addiction. Some people really are addictive. I tend to get hooked, and that's probably why it has taken a while to get back to some level of rationality about it. You might consider getting an unlisted phone number if you need to cut the contact. You might have a different situation though; maybe I tend to get addicted more easily. It's sure to be a personal thing.

Good luck with your situation - I will be thinking of you over the weekend and hoping for the best possible outcome for all parties.

(((hug)))

Patty

WalkerInTheWoods

Clarissa,
You are wise to not wish to have sex with someone you have no emotions for. Astral sex, or whatever we are calling it now and this includes all non-physical sex, transmits much more than just physical desires. Emotions, atleast from what I have experienced, are also very present. So to me it would not be a very pleasant experience having astral sex with someone that was just "using you" with no care whatsoever about you and vise versa. Then again if you enjoy that sort of thing ...

PeacefulWarrior

Clarissa,

I am sorry you took what I wrote to be a bit "offensive", I didn't mean to come off that way at all.  I was speaking theoretically in order to try to understand what you are talking about.  Like I tried to explain, most of us here do not understand how your meetings take place.  If it is not in the "astral" and not phsyically, then it has to be in some other "dimension"- When I said "mental" level, I didn't mean to take anything away from what you to have, whether it be adulterous and wrong or not, but obvsiously it's not in the spiritual realm/Out of Body, so it must be on some mental level- there is nothing wrong with that, so please don't take offense.

We shall not cease from our exploration, and at the end of all our exploring, we shall arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
T.S. Elliot
---------------

Qball

This type of love has nothing to do with the mental dimension.
It is just a matter of her astral lover visiting her while she is in her physical body.
This was a common way for two lovers to meet before the Christian church came to power.  
Actually it is how the Pagan Gods and Goddess'  had human lovers, but those Gods and Goddess could come through from their dimension in a much stronger fashion, so it was easier for the human lover to interact with them.

Qball

Clarissa

Hello Patty,

Thanks for that hug.  I needed that.  I have all my "astral" battlefield ready to go should I need it.  Hope I won't need it though.

I can't say I've experienced the same thing as you - having my energy system being blocked or feeling very internal and intimate or a very deep full body massage from the inside out.  No, mine is quite different.

When I spoke about addiction, I meant that telepathic sex can be addicting, not the person involved.  Is that what you were talking about?

It sounds as if your situation was a lot easier to break away from than mine.  Yeah, being more emotionally involved tends to complicate things as far as breaking off any telepathic sex with a loved one.  Since you were both married it was probably the right thing.

Thanks for thinking of me this weekend.  Closure will be a great thing, no matter which way it goes.

A (((hug))) back to you...

We are calling it telepathic sex now because I do not astral project before making love to my loved one.

You're right, there is a certain degree of emotion emitted during telepathic lovemaking.  I never really thought of it and maybe took it for granted that emotions WERE being emitted but now that I think of it I AM emitting emotions at the time of telepathic lovemaking.  Hmmm, interesting but if you think about it emotions should be emitted because one is afterall, making love to his/her loved one.

Thanks for clearing up the offense.

I'll try explaining this in another way.  My telepathic lovemaking is done through spiritual communication.  Obviously I believe I am a spirit, not a body, therefore I can communicate via my spiritual self.  And I can make-love with another spirit (who inhabits a body) via our bodies.  In other words it's like two spirits bonding through lovemaking, which is done via telepathy.  Did I put this in more understandable terms this time?  Well hopefully I did.

You say, "It is just a matter of her astral lover visiting her while she is in her physical body."

Well yes you are partially correct in this statement.  He does come to visit me at night, (he sometimes let's me sleep)  but during the day we make love via telepathy as I stated above to PeacefulWarrior.  Now to my knowledge he  sometimes comes to me during the day, it just depends upon how busy he is.

Clarissa