News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Astral Sex

Previous topic - Next topic

XTC user420

Hello
I'm new to this forum but I was just wondering what the difference is between astral sex, and lucid dream sex? Another thing is how to you meet a lover in the astral world, I havent had a obe yet but im trying I have had lucid dreams? So when you project out of your body you actually see other people??? Please let me know.

Tisha

OK, now I have to join in.  Several years ago, I divorced a very good man, because he had no spiritual depth.  The deeper I progressed with my magical/spritual work, I found myself linking up telepathically with both men and women, and sometimes it felt very sexual.  I felt bewildered and SO guilty.  

Once I found out that my husband was having an "emotional" (not physical) affair with another woman, I decided that perhaps it was best to move on, let him go.   I thought it wise for our domestic situation to reflect REALITY . . . we were roommates, co-parents, but we did not have the spiritual bond that husbands and wives are supposed to have.

About "astral cheating"  . . . I think lovers need to come up with their own agreements early in their relationships.   Without a spiritual connection or even similar beliefs about the supernatural, it can be REAL hard to find common ground, and it puts you both at risk.  So it is worth it to do your best to connect with your lover's SOUL.  Once you connect, you kind of know what's OK, and what is NOT.

About slam-bam Astral sex:   Most men dream about sex every night.  Say TESTOSTERONE, everyone!  We all have it!  And here is some news for you ladies:  Most of the time, he is NOT dreaming about YOU.  Does that mean he's cheating on you?  Nah. The slam-bam imagery in his head is meeting a physical need he can't do much about.  It's not a threat to your relationship at all.  Ditto the slam-bam experiences (expected or unexpected) that men and women experience on the Astral.  Sometimes they just happen . . . and sometimes your experiences are in this wobbly no-man's land of what-the-heck-is-this?   Let it all just go.

Purposeful, repeat instances of transcendant sex tell a completely different story.  My advice to lovers everywhere:   Let go of the idea that you have to corrall your lover's mind and soul . . . . because if you feel as though you have to impose boundaries, well, you're kind of closing the barn door after the horse has left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   If he or she loves you, and feels connected to your soul, he/she will keep coming to YOU to get his/her soul needs met, on the physical AND the astral planes.    If there is NO soul connection, however, you are both in trouble . . . because your souls will then seek transcendence elsewhere.  This is natural . . . probably in accordance with some kind of cosmic law.

As for astral lovers . . . if you try to turn your relationship into an earthly marriage, you may be in for some major disappointment.  Astral love is free and unfettered.  Human relationships are messy and full of obstacles.   It's like dreaming of flying, and then deciding to jump off your roof after you wake up.  SPLAT!  

Tisha

"As Above, So Below"
Tisha

WalkerInTheWoods

Tisha, I pretty much agree with you. Except when you say astral lovers may be disappointed. This is true depending on what they are expecting. But I think this contradicts what you have mentioned above. Assuming that the astral lovers have connected in a spiritual way then would they not have a good relationship like the one you talked about needed above, just that they are kind of working backwards. Instead of meeting someone, having a relationship with them, slowly getting to know them, then start connecting spiritually, they start more spiritual and work the other way. Of coarse you are very much right in that when the physical relation occurs it will be more limited than what they are use to, but they will already have a strong spiritual and emotional connection.

I am a man and I rarely have dreams about sex. Sometimes I wish I did have more sexual dreams, as I think it would be fun and a good learning experience to explore my sexuality in such a manner. Maybe I do dream about sex and just do not remember, if so what a rip off!! LOL

Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

Tisha

Note that I didn't say that earthly relationships with astral lovers don't work out.  It's just that they can be DISAPPOINTING if you go into it thinking that "reality" will be as transcendant as your dreams!

I've enjoyed (?) a 15 year transcendant dreaming relationship with a married man.  My experiences with him have been spotty . . . perhaps one or two experiences per year.  Fortunately, his wife knows, and she and I are friendly.  She KNOWS about the limitations of earthly relationships and does not fear me at all.

My dreaming relationship with this man has been fulfilling.  However, my attempts to bring our relationship "to earth" (even as a friendship)  brought me nothing but loneliness and disappointment, as long as I held out for what I was feeling on the Astral.  Spouses, kids, distance, jobs . . . plus his PERSONALITY and CHARACTER DEFECTS, heavens!  I would have left him years ago had we had a chance to be earthly lovers.  Now, I simply accept the relationship for what it is.  I don't try to make something of it.

Funny, I'm going to Massachusetts to visit him and his family this weekend.  See you all next week!

Tisha

"As Above, So Below"
Tisha

WalkerInTheWoods

Tisha,
I did not mean that I totally disagree with you. People can be physical lovers and never get along to have a relationship. So should we expect anything different from astral lovers? I just ment that the relationship does not have to be totally disappointing. But it will if they do expect it to be the same as it is on the astral.

Got to go, post more later.

Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

Patty

Hey Tisha -

You made a good point - I guess one part that I forgot to mention was this: In trying to sort through how to handle the situation I found myself in,  (A long process!) eventually I had a dream revolving around this person. It wasn't a sexual dream, but it was a sort of dream about how we could still interact in a positive way (through non-lucid dreams) without any conflict (no questionable ethics.) It was a pleasant sort of "We've known each other through many lifetimes and that will never change" kind of dream.  That dream was a big part of my decision to cut the conscious whatever-it-was in THIS lifetime. It was a dream about how we respected each other - and that included respecting our families because they are a part of us.

I've had a couple similar dreams since, again not sexual - but rather affirming.  

Also I agree that there are all sorts of aspects to physical sex/relationships that could potentially lead to dissapointment. Lots of times a little thing, like getting your hair accidentally pulled by your partner, or some other small physical thing, can take a splendid experience and make it simply "OUCH! Stop that!" And the personal traits as well - could present a challenge to the developing relationship to say the least.

Hi again Clarissa,

If you decide to cut the sex, you might add another weapon to your astral arsenal - try to program yourself to dream about this man non-lucidly. It could serve two purposes - It could be a weaning sort of transitional thing, or it could be a means for your subconscious to talk to you about it, help you sort through the situation. If  this sounds like a bad idea, then don't do it.

And if you ever want to talk about your situation feel free to pm me. I haven't been exactly where you are by a long shot, but I do care.

Patty

PeacefulWarrior

I just want to make one more comment in regards to everything that has been discussed in regards to to this subject.  I am a young man and was recently married.  I love my wife more than anything but God.  We have made covenants/promises to strive to progress spiritually and we pray, meditate and study together everyday.  We imagine our relationship as a trinagle, with God at the top point and both of us as the bottom points; as we strive to understand and love God more we find ourselves moving towards him and if can imagine, eventually it brings us closer together until we are one.

We are in love physically, mentally and spiritually.  We have decided that nothing can come between us.  We readily admit that we have faults but we also know that part of the challenge of this life is finding someone to love and then doing what it takes to make it together and hopefully raise a family.  

We did not have a "wordly" ceremony when we were married, in fact the words "till death do us part" were not uttered.  We were married in a sacred place and were married together for time and all eternity.  Everything about the ceremony pionted to the eternal, spiritual worlds that await us.

Yes, what Tisha said regarding uncontrollable dreams/OBE's is true, but I love my wife with all that I am and always strive to respect her and deserve the undying love she has for me.  

-Daniel

fides quaerens intellectum
We shall not cease from our exploration, and at the end of all our exploring, we shall arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
T.S. Elliot
---------------
fides quaerens intellectum

Clarissa

Well everybody, I am getting married!  They called me last night and they said they are getting a divorce.  I am still in shock at the whole thing but am relieved a final decision has been made.

XTC user420

I haven't really thought about the difference between the two.  You might want to consult Robert Bruce, the owner.

As far as a spiritual bond that husbands and wives should have, I agree with you on that but I can tell you that many millions of married couples on this planet do not have that and should.  Perhaps a spiritual bond present in a marriage would make a marriage stronger and the marriage would then be able to withstand anything that comes across its path.  I should think a spiritual bond is akin to super glue...

You say -  "If he or she loves you, and feels connected to your soul, he/she will keep coming to YOU to get his/her soul needs met, on the physical AND the astral planes."

You're probably right on this one.  More research would probablly have to be done on this and maybe the information  is already out there and if anyone finds it let me know.  In my above paragraph though, I wrote along the same lines by saying a marriage really does need a bond to make it stronger.  I know for a fact that I have that bond with my fiance, and its a pretty strong one.  I kept telling my friends,  "I'd be very surprised if he chose to stay with his wife, because he does not have any bond (spiritual or otherwise) with her whatsoever and they have very very little in common as well."  I have been through 2 fiance's, and neither of them had a bond present like the one I have currently.  It really does make a world of difference.

Your "spotty" relationship with this man is admirable.  I don't think I could handle something like that, given that I get too involved with a man and would seek to have more of him.  I've never had something like that, so I'm speculating, of course.

I am sorry you got ripped off!!!!

You are so sweet.

Thanks a million for the additional astral arsenal, but I won't be needing it now, thank goodness!!!!

It's been a long, tough road of eight months with my fiance, but alas, I have victory in my favor.  I asked him last night if he ever mentioned our telepathic sex to his wife and he said no.  I didn't think he would, as it is an extremely precious and private thing to us, and besides, she'd probably think both of us nuts if he did!!!

Thanks for sharing your beautiful story.  I thought about your marriage vows not containing "till death do us part" and decided I might try this myself when I get married.  I will certainly bring it up with him and we will decide which words to use.  I especially like that you were married "for time and all eternity" and that everything pointed to "the eternal, spiritual worlds that await us."  Now that is deep, and very very special too.

Clarissa

WalkerInTheWoods

Clarissa,
Congratulations. Are you getting married soon? I would advise caution in rushing into things too quickly. I am not sure how well you know this man besides of this bonding that you have been doing. But let me remind you of Tisha's words "As for astral lovers . . . if you try to turn your relationship into an earthly marriage, you may be in for some major disappointment. Astral love is free and unfettered. Human relationships are messy and full of obstacles. It's like dreaming of flying, and then deciding to jump off your roof after you wake up. SPLAT!" Just be aware that there will be obstacles. You can also have a spiritual bond with someone and still not get along with them very well to have a good marriage.

"Til death do us part"
I wonder how many people go into marriage with the same ideas as you Clarissa, but when things get hard it ends up like this man of yours. Not to pick on you and I truly hope you have a wonder marriage with this man. I am just saying I wonder if this man and his soon to be ex thought the same things when they got married. It just seems to me that marriage is actually meaningless now. I mean so many people get marriaged and then divorced. It is like the words, the vow, means nothing. To me if you are making the vow to be with someone for the rest of your life then you should stick to your word. Of coarse I understand that excrement happens and nothing is going to be all roses. It seems like the marriage vows should be changed to "I promise these things as long as it is convienent for me and as long as I remain happy."

'Love is blind", or how I like to put it Love is blinding. Be careful and do not go into this blind, Clarissa. Trying having a relationship with this man on the physical plane for awhile.

Person

Congratulations!!!
I think you'll do just fine.  With that strong a connection, you can get over any physical shortcomings.  Tell us how well it goes.

I'll try to answer other's questions on how telepathic sex is possible based on my crude knowledge...
First of all, I've been told by both quantum physicists and spiritualists that space does not really exist.  We're all one massive point of consciousness in a huge illusion.  I'm not sure I completely believe this yet, but at least it answers the question.. you dont really have to go OBE to meet somebody.  It just feels more real that way.  Notice remote viewers see the same things OBE'ers do, yet only a small portion of their mind leaves their body.. or a clairvoyant may not leave their body at all.  
Also, consider just what an orgasm is.  The base chakra (maybe second too) charges up with energy to the point where it can't handle it all, and forwards the excess up to the rest in one big burst.. at least thats how I see it.  (Maybe projected outward in the case of a male orgasm, leaving him tired).  Therefore, having telepathic sex is just a massive exchange of energy.  Sound logical?

-Person
-Person

WalkerInTheWoods

I just wanted to make clear that I was not making any judgements or trying to be harsh in my last post. Just wanted people to think. I hope I did not upset anyone.

Clarissa

FallnAngel - I wasn't upset by your post at all, just found more negativity in it than I cared to read.  The only thing I found positive was your congratulations, which seemed a bit skimpy in itself.  I trust my judgement on this person very much, but thanks for your warning.

Person,  Thanks for the happy congrats!  Yes we'll do just fine, with our connection.

As for the explanation on telepathic sex - I am not an expert on the mechanics of it.  I just know it works and its fun!

Yes, I will definitely keep you updated as to what's going on.

Clarissa

WalkerInTheWoods

Yes I guess my post was rather negative. My intent was not to send out any negativity though, but to make people stop and  think. I think alot of people, myself included, rush into things because we get caught up in our feelings. I am saying things from experience, though I was lucky enough not to get into a bad marriage. I have fallen in love and rushed into things when if I had taken things slowly and actually use my brain a little I would have seen some things that I was blinded to because I was caught up in being in love.

I truly do hope that you and your man will be happy together and have a great marriage if this is what you feel you should do.

If you do not mind me asking, what is your sex life going to be like now? Are you going to continue as you have or are you going to bring in some physical contact? Both acts together should make for a rather awesome experience.

Clarissa

We cannot bring any physical contact into our sex life because we are in different countries.

What is our sex life going to be like now?  I'm not entirely sure, but I can tell you that right now at this moment his concentration on sex seems to have shifted from having lots of it to having hardly any at all.   I know most of his concentration is now geared towards my move and getting the house ready, so I really don't mind the significant change in our sex life.  Now mind you, I still feel his presence throughout the day and night though, that hasn't changed at all.

It's funny - all I used to want to talk about was my move, and he, sex.
Now the opposite is true.  All I want to talk about is sex, and he, the move.  Weird!  Interesting phenomena, huh?

I'll see if I can get a private conversation with him so that I can ask him more detailed questions.  But for now, we're doing pretty good.  Don't forget, although we're doing good, things will be better once we're completely alone and by ourselves away from his wife.  His wife is friendly, yes, but she's still a third wheel that lies right smack in the middle of our relationship.  I will look forward to the day when we can be completely alone and in our own house.  Ah - patience my dear, patience!

One comment though - I do realize his wife is still in love with her husband and that's got to be tough on her, so I don't make any demands upon either one of them.

Clarissa, hangin in there in USA

weena

I have had the chance to haveastral sex at least I do belive
It is very entense !Is it cheating? I can do this all the time
whenever my "friend" and I talk wether on line or meeting in astral
we just seem to be able to.I can "call' him up even while im at a break from work..or at work? what does this mean??

Anonymous

Though you may be able to get out of your body, the silver cord is still attached. Does this not indicate that one is still alive? I mean, if your silver cord were to be cut, you'd die, wouldn't you? But while it's still attached, you can get back into your body. I think astral sex is cheating, but ONLY when you have control over it. If you are untrained and unintentionally have an OBE and do have sex with someone in the astral dimension, because you are unable to control it (it is a trap to keep us from ascending to the higher planes, isn't it?), then I don't think it is cheating, as one would not have the ability to prevent it, and would not do it on the physical plane. (whew, talk about your run-on sentence).

SiN

Wow, this is an old topic. I've been wondering about Astral Sex for a while now. Not because I want to do it, but because I think I may have experienced it (not intentionally at all).

I have (or more so 'had') serious Sleep Paralysis. A lot of the times I would end up being 'forced' to have sex (in any manner or fashion, details, I think aren't necessary). Anyways, the more I objected, the more pain I received, until I'd orgasm anyway.

My question is, (not sure if this was asked, I skimmed through the other posts), is SP sex considered a form of Astral Sex? And almost the same, if someone is paralysed (planning to OBE and is getting out) and can see their surroundings, ends up being 'attacked' sexually(and I don't mean a neg or anything, but I'm not sure if it IS one...), without wanting it...is it, again, considered Astral Sex?...

I'll understand if no one replies, seeing how old this topic is. Thanks to anyone who does though.
Where was I going again?

SiN

Wow, this is an old topic. I've been wondering about Astral Sex for a while now. Not because I want to do it, but because I think I may have experienced it (not intentionally at all).

I have (or more so 'had') serious Sleep Paralysis. A lot of the times I would end up being 'forced' to have sex (in any manner or fashion, details, I think aren't necessary). Anyways, the more I objected, the more pain I received, until I'd orgasm anyway.

My question is, (not sure if this was asked, I skimmed through the other posts), is SP sex considered a form of Astral Sex? And almost the same, if someone is paralysed (planning to OBE and is getting out) and can see their surroundings, ends up being 'attacked' sexually(and I don't mean a neg or anything, but I'm not sure if it IS one...), without wanting it...is it, again, considered Astral Sex?...

I'll understand if no one replies, seeing how old this topic is. Thanks to anyone who does though.
Where was I going again?

goingslow

Wow that isnt a good thing.  

I personally would probably consider that more astral rape.  Or at least an astral sexual attack.  Astral sex as its used most places I've heard is consentual.  

Im sure you've read about succubus type entities?

goingslow

ooh to answer the other part of the question from what i know that would be more of a real time zone thing.  So i guess technically it wouldnt be "astral" sex.

SiN

Oops. I didn't realise I posted my post twice..err...

Thanks goingslow for responding. It's been bugging me for some time now.

I guess you could be right, about it being Astral rape...I'm a little reluctant to believe it, though (probably because it scares the excrement out of me[xx(]

I thought that it was probably myself (even though I wouldn't have sexual thoughts at the time). The thing that confuses me NOW is...if it is, like you say, Astral rape, then how is this possible? I'm confused aout this because I've been told (and believe) that you can not be possessed while you are OBEing. Soooo, then wouldn't this 'astral rape' be just that (or something similar). Cause its' controlling you somewhat and 'forcing' you... *bashes head on keys*

About the Succubus thing. Yes, I've heard. Though, in my case, it would be an Incubus. ...I thought these weren't real.

Ah, I didn't think there would be much of a difference between sex in the Astral and in the RTZ. Heh. But it's still sex the same, I guess.  

The more questions that are answered, the more confused I become.
Where was I going again?

goingslow

Well the only reason I answered about the technicallity of "astral sex" was I wasn't sure if you were asking if it was technically "astral sex" or if you were asking more about the entity.

From what i've read they're very real.  Have you read Mr. Bruces book on psychic self defense?  In it he gives a description of one he saw himself while meditating and while he had real time vision.  And gives accounts of other people who have had them attack.  

Ive never encountered them personally, but i see no reason to believe they're not real.  His explaination was as we all know these beings are after energy and their way of getting it is just different.  Instead of scaring people to get it they use sexual energy.  He also states its not an ugly creature its actually kinda beautiful and its only considered a neg in that its effects on people are usually negative.

Shannon

I have had a astral lover for 17 years. He won't tell me his true identity.This is causing problems in my life, because I love him and would like to marry him. Anyone have any solution to my problem?

Nje789

I thought something was attacking me, so I looked at the articles, and  read the one about astral sex, and I think what's happening to me is someone is having astral sex with me, while I'm awake, and don't want it.  Could someone help me make them tinkle off, they've been doing it for days now!

Clarissa

Hello Members,

I'm brand new, just registered today.  Pardon me for being a bit blunt, but I want to know if there is anyone out there who has had experience with astral sex?

Clarissa