News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

How can I leave FoC 2?

Previous topic - Next topic

wizzle3

hey frank, where is your "phasing model?"

i want to use your technniques
my name's Ali G
and i have ESP
and i wanna project ASAP
so please believe, ali G is runnin on a higher density
and here's a quick rap for your eyes to see
and again i'm THE real Ali G so praize me (lolz)
______
18 year old male

DustinEwan

Actually, off topic, I learned more about Aristotle than I did Plato.

Just so happens, though, that I agreed more with Plato's way of thinking on Ultimate Reality than I did with Aristotle  :D

Xanth

I believe there is information here of great value.
A continuation of discussion would be great.  :)

This thread holds Frank's Venetian Blind metaphor for switching between realities.

light487

When I first RE-started my AP journey last month, I was very interested in F3.. aren't we all? And i've wavered between F2 and Fz myself a lot over the last month. It does seem to be a point of no return, the edge of the abyss.. or whatever you want to call it. However, over the last week or so, I've come to realise that I actually need to explore F2 a little first. I need to get to know myself in greater depth. I need to identify not just my fears but also my desires and dreams, fantasies and beliefs; then take those and "deal" with them in whatever way is most beneficial to my ongoing evolution. Once all of this is "in check", then I will allow myself to proceed further into a wider awareness.

I think that many people want to skip this step and go straight to F3 but I think that F2 is perhaps the most important part of the whole process.. at least that's what I think at this stage of my evolution. F2 is where you get to know yourself. F3 is where you get to know the wider reality in relation to yourself, how you are connected within it and so on. However, if you don't know yourself.. how can you really understand all of that and know the greater/wider truth of it.

daytona955

I've only just started out in all this really. I've had a few not very lucid OBE's, until Sunday morning that is when I was very lucid in the RTZ, and then I had another projection and used a mirror to phase into F2. All very exciting stuff, but the holy grail for me is reaching F3 and seeing for myself if I can gain some sort of an affirmation of life after death. If I manage an F2 projection soon I will definitely try the blind approach and report back on my experience.
:-)