How to Experience the Larger Reality - Tom Campbell

Previous topic - Next topic

Xanth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_q5CDE2Nko

This is the 5th in a series of 5 video remakes from his 2010 New York workshop, which was just completed and uploaded today.
This particular video starts off with his opinion on how you should start making your way and experiencing the non-physical realities.

The first five minutes is JAM PACKED with good information.  I'm still watching it, I'm sure there's more.  :)

It turns out that the entire 1 1/2 hours of the video is about Astral Projection and experiencing the larger reality.  BONUS!

faxman

This video is more than gold.

Thank you Ryan for sharing this link with us.

BlueHalcyon

"Practice yourself, for heaven's sake, in little things, and thence proceed to greater."

Orion-

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

To light one candle is more effective than cursing the darkness.

astraladdict

My smile tells lies, but my eyes tell the truth...

Lionheart

This video should be mandatory for everyone coming to this site. It is one of the best videos out there on Phasing. He is dead on and straight to the point.  He also answers almost any question you could ever have on the consciousness. A must for new and old members alike, a great refresher!

Szaxx

Hi
A video worthy of a locked, dedicated 'beginners to AP'  thread with perhaps a poll to the contents therein.
There's not many videos on this subject as clear as this telling you the way it is. The room description is a perfect example of the way things need to be addressed.  ''No fear at all'', that given comment means so much, I spent many years overcoming fear  on my own and worked it out by deliberating  nightmares every night, this allows a way out of any situation, as long as you can remember it. All the time a different view on this was there. Simply being told that your fears will manifest, would have saved many an emotional awakening. This has been said repeatedly on the pulse.

A stepping stone has been created.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Xanth

Quote from: Szaxx on September 09, 2011, 14:35:41
Hi
A video worthy of a locked, dedicated 'beginners to AP'  thread with perhaps a poll to the contents therein.
There's not many videos on this subject as clear as this telling you the way it is. The room description is a perfect example of the way things need to be addressed.  ''No fear at all'', that given comment means so much, I spent many years overcoming fear  on my own and worked it out by deliberating  nightmares every night, this allows a way out of any situation, as long as you can remember it. All the time a different view on this was there. Simply being told that your fears will manifest, would have saved many an emotional awakening. This has been said repeatedly on the pulse.

A stepping stone has been created.
It's funny though, because you can explicitly tell someone that... and obviously, they don't have to believe you... which is fine, but then they continue to wonder why they keep experiencing the "Boogieman" in their experiences.  LoL

They continue to think that something OUTSIDE of themselves is the cause and they simply refuse to believe that it's something coming from within them.

apsinvo

Absolutely great video. Why didn't I know about this sooner?

Xanth

Quote from: apsinvo on September 09, 2011, 18:51:11
Absolutely great video. Why didn't I know about this sooner?
It was just released the other day.  :)

NoY

Ident

I watched all five of them a couple or so weeks ago. It was a day well spent and I wish I had perfect recall.

horaciocs

It should be required reading over here

http://books.google.com.br/books?id=RYHtBPiZVgsC&printsec=frontcover&dq=my+big+toe&hl=en&sa=X&ei=hUMLT8G_KpDAgAeY15zFAw&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=my%20big%20toe&f=false

Available for free by Google, Tom Campbell's "My Big TOE". Full trilogy, a dense, thick read, but definitely a rewarding and belief-smasher one.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
than are dreamt of in your philosophy"

I've created a blog of some sort: http://pursuingconscience.blogspot.com/

horaciocs

Really, the My Big TOE trilogy is THE source for Tom Campbell's stuff, it's a gem, I have mine in print, it's a masterpiece
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
than are dreamt of in your philosophy"

I've created a blog of some sort: http://pursuingconscience.blogspot.com/

Dreamshards

Very inspiring, and I feel like all of my feelings and ponders are made clear and less foggy by his lecture. I will have to check out his book as well, I'm still in the middle of the lectures though. Thinks for the great find!

Choi

Thank you so much. Every question I had in this subject was answered in 5 minutes by this wonderful man haha!

maryamkhan90

Contenteo

This was shared in a recent thread, however, it may be nice to have in this sticky as it is Campbell at his best.
Check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAU735oFu6E&feature=player_embedded

Cheers,
Contenteo

xTr1gger

soarin12

Quote from: Xanth on September 09, 2011, 15:28:14
It's funny though, because you can explicitly tell someone that... and obviously, they don't have to believe you... which is fine, but then they continue to wonder why they keep experiencing the "Boogieman" in their experiences.  LoL

They continue to think that something OUTSIDE of themselves is the cause and they simply refuse to believe that it's something coming from within them.
Yes, but one reason they refuse to believe it is because they are receiving conflicting points of view from the most experienced members of Astral pulse.  Lionheart and Szaxx continually share experiences about retrievals and ET entities which they believe to be coming from OUTSIDE of themselves.  So what are people to think?  I personally have had enough experiences to believe that most of my neg. experiences are my own fears manifesting, but how could I be sure that they ALL are when I have experienced members telling me that they are meeting ETs and are helping lost souls and have verification to prove it?  See what I mean?  Am I missing something??   

Astralzombie

Quote from: soarin12 on September 27, 2013, 13:59:14
Yes, but one reason they refuse to believe it is because they are receiving conflicting points of view from the most experienced members of Astral pulse.  Lionheart and Szaxx continually share experiences about retrievals and ET entities which they believe to be coming from OUTSIDE of themselves.  So what are people to think?  I personally have had enough experiences to believe that most of my neg. experiences are my own fears manifesting, but how could I be sure that they ALL are when I have experienced members telling me that they are meeting ETs and are helping lost souls and have verification to prove it?  See what I mean?  Am I missing something??   

I think you are misunderstanding them. They are indeed talking about coming into contact with sentient beings but they aren't talking about demons and monsters and vampires. There are plenty of beings that don't have our best interests at heart but there are no demons, I can't overstate that enough.

The scariest things anyone will face is there own demons manifested. Plain and simple. These go away after understanding and confrontation. But if you keep giving into fear and avoid the "fight" your mind only makes them stronger. It's a loop and it serves a purpose that I don't filly understand.

Keep in mind that we are also trying to be sensible to the Christian beliefs of others and try not to be offensive .
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

soarin12

Quote from: Astralzombie on September 27, 2013, 15:24:08
I think you are misunderstanding them. They are indeed talking about coming into contact with sentient beings but they aren't talking about demons and monsters and vampires. There are plenty of beings that don't have our best interests at heart but there are no demons, I can't overstate that enough.

The scariest things anyone will face is there own demons manifested. Plain and simple. These go away after understanding and confrontation. But if you keep giving into fear and avoid the "fight" your mind only makes them stronger. It's a loop and it serves a purpose that I don't filly understand.

Keep in mind that we are also trying to be sensible to the Christian beliefs of others and try not to be offensive .
OK.  When I said 'negative experience' I wasn't thinking of demons, monsters & vampires.  I was thinking more like a person or other entity who was angry/wanted to kill you/fight you...etc.  Something like that I think could go either way---either could be a thought form (coming from inside) or real entity (coming from outside).  In fact I just read a retrieval by Szaxx the other day where a person was angry and was trying to fight him.  I imagine that could be experienced as scary/negative especially if the projector wasn't experienced in dealing with this type of thing. 

If Xanth was talking about gouls you would see in a horror flick then I totally understand where he's coming from.  I think the confusion comes when people make blanket statements that negs./scary experiences are coming from 'inside' when I think in truth it is a little more complex than that as I described above.  But yes I do understand that most are fears manifesting.

Szaxx

@soarin12
Don't worry I've done a long PM for you. I'll post it now.
Its off topic on this one. :wink:
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Lionheart

Quote from: soarin12 on September 27, 2013, 18:39:08
  I imagine that could be experienced as scary/negative especially if the projector wasn't experienced in dealing with this type of thing. 
The projector wouldn't be experiencing these if he/she wasn't able to handle them! You are only given what you can handle and if you can't handle it for some reason, you are being taught how to.

When I had my first Retrieval, first off, I didn't even know it was a Retrieval until others told me. But, it was a very simple, cut and dry scenario. Everything in it made sense to me, so did the solution.

But, through the last couple of years they have become much more involved. But, that's only because I evolved as well.

Last year in my X-mas Kiosk, I met a couple who had a daughter that was experiencing extreme nightmares. I asked them to have their daughter come and see me. She explained how this "monster" was after her and always chasing her in her Dreams. I calmly told her that she likely ended up in his Realm and that in his Realm, that's what all the entities looked like. If anything she was the scary one. I said, possibly this "monster" is looking for a friend. I told her next time she saw him in a Dream to turn face him and give him some kind of "peace offering", like a cookie or some flowers.
A couple of days went by, then one day I turned a looked, she was with her boyfriend and she reached out and gave me a big hug. She said she made a "new friend", then winked as she walked away with a smile on her face.

Do you see what I am saying here? This "monster" was only scary and threatening when she believed he was indeed a "monster", but when she learned that all the entities in that area were the same and she was the "outsider" everything changed. Once again, change your mindset, change your reality!  :-)