News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Relative Plane

Previous topic - Next topic

Xanth

Quote from: metaphysicist on June 18, 2015, 21:28:06
Frank, would your 4 focus levels also be considered a belief construct?  After all, I think you have said elsewhere that the ultimate reality is subjective, not objective.
Frank isn't quite around anymore.  Dead most likely really.

With that said... I can't answer for him, but I can provide you with MY perspective.
In a way, anything you can experience is a belief construct of some form or another.

That doesn't make what you experience subjective though... how you INTERPRET that experience is what's subjective.  The experience itself... the TRUTH behind that subjective experience is the objective part of it.  :)

FuzzyQuills

Quote from: Xanth on June 18, 2015, 21:49:22
Frank isn't quite around anymore.  Dead most likely really.

With that said... I can't answer for him, but I can provide you with MY perspective.
In a way, anything you can experience is a belief construct of some form or another.

That doesn't make what you experience subjective though... how you INTERPRET that experience is what's subjective.  The experience itself... the TRUTH behind that subjective experience is the objective part of it.  :)
So you're saying that it's going a bit like this?

Yo dawg, we heard yo like subjective truths
So we put the subjective part into the objective so you can experience the
objective truth while you experience the subjective

What I think of it in a meme... ;)
This world's Captain Falcon; A title I will pass down to a chosen one when I leave this dimension.

Lumaza

Quote from: FuzzyQuills on July 21, 2015, 23:06:49
So you're saying that it's going a bit like this?

Yo dawg, we heard yo like subjective truths
So we put the subjective part into the objective so you can experience the
objective truth while you experience the subjective

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :-D
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla