Steel Hawk's hidden technique

Previous topic - Next topic

Steel Hawk

I probably have 60 or so occult books, about 10 devoted to Astral Projection. I've spent years in secret orders learning things that are not available to the general public. But I'll admit this forum beats it all, or at least adds to it.

I don't know when I'll die, I was planning on writing a book in a decade or so. Then I thought what if I died before that happened, everything I learned would have to be rediscovered. My knowledge isn't perfect, but some of it is unique.

So without further boring words, I present to you a collection of hidden techniques, tips, and tricks that you probably won't find anywhere else. (I may add more things to the thread later). To start off...

The Adept's Prayer (OBE technique)

I call it this because at the time I was trying everything to get out of body for many years, this technique is what enabled me to start having more regular OBEs, leading me to eventually be able to project with ease.

This last ditch technique is for those who have tried everything. I discovered it quite on accident, but it worked about 50% of the time when I first started projecting. I wouldn't recommend it for people with health issues, or of an older age.

I assume you have been trying to OBE for at least a month, if not longer, you've tried other techniques before this but have had difficulty getting out or completing the separation process. This is an extreme but powerful technique compared to most, so only use it if you've all but given up.

First Steps

Eat normally this day, but do not overeat. Stay away from heavy foods such as steak.

You must stay awake for 24 hours without sleep.

If your bedroom is bright during the day get a light blanket to cover the window (it doesn't need to be pitch black, but something as bright as dawn is best)

After the time has past when you would normally be asleep, eat and drink extremely lightly. A small snack is okay -- have a soda and chips if you want, but leave it at that.

At 18 hours with no sleep do not eat, drink only water.

At 24 hours (give or take an hour) lay down in bed as you normally would when going to sleep. Stretch, pop knuckles, body, arms, back, legs; urinate, take a small drink of water -- just before laying down to go to sleep.

You should be tired, sleepy, and want to go to sleep by now.

THIS IS IMPORTANT --- do NOT concentrate on having an OBE. You do NOT need to do any other mental exercises other than what is written here, doing so may cause you to fail (assuming you have been trying for the past month you will have already developed what is needed already).

Read these words carefully. Everything is written here, assume nothing more. Visualize the following (important):

You are now laying down in your bed in the position that you normally find most comfortable to sleep (for most people are their side). You're under the covers, the room is bright but dark enough to fall sleep. You're not thinking about anything... completely exhausted. Mmmm sleep.

I want you now to focus on the center of your brain, inside your head, like if your head was an apple think of the core of the apple.

As you do the following move your eyes upwards; akin to trying to look at your hair. Close your eyes for 10 seconds and feel this spot in your brain. -- NOW.

Now, do the above again, but after a few seconds let your eyes relax but try to keep the same feeling you get when doing the above. -- NOW.

I want you to do the last thing just did again, but this time feel the core small part in the center of you brain but then feel that the core is expanding outwards. -- NOW.

Okay. The last step (feel the core small part in the center of you brain but then feel that the core is expanding outward) that you just did is what I want you to do when you perform this technique. BUT ONLY DO IT ONCE! (practice as much as you want though).

Do it a minute or so after you lay down (after being up for 24 hours).

Now focus on being calm and bored for a minute or two until you think you may fall asleep.

I want you to think of a fantasy so that you will be entertained now.

Imagine this (right now too for practice please), you're walking down the street and see your Mom. You're happy to see her and you ask her what shes doing here. She's going to the carnival she says with a smile on her face.

It's a nice day outside, the sun is shining. The carnival small, there are yellow balloons and red rides. You follow your mom to a small red and white roller coaster. You say to her "Hey do you want to ride the roller coaster with me?" she says yes and you skip forward in your fantasy.

You are now getting in the roller coaster, with your Mom beside you. There are normal looking people in the cars behind you. The roller coaster is stopped, in a shaded open building. The bar comes down above your head and the roller coaster starts moving, feel the air in your face and the sound it makes.

You're starting to leave the shade of the building and now in the sun, you're climbing up a big hill down and going down.

From this point I want you to continue the fantasy, but make it your own creation. Do not think hard about making it too real, what I mainly want you to do is become entertained and interested in this fantasy.

This should go on for a few minutes.

This is the tricky part, you may end up falling asleep. Sorry, if that happens try again in two weeks -- (don't try this more than once per week tops).

But hopefully you'll find something else happens. You'll find that you're starting to focus on this fantasy and it's shifting a bit, you're slipping and it's almost becoming a dream. It's almost an art form to keep from falling of the edge and may take a time or two of falling first.

When you notice you are starting to slip into sleep you must end the fantasy. -- this is important, read it again.

When you have ended the fantasy I want you to remain calm and quite. Your eyes should still be closed through all of this, still in your sleeping position, I want you now to find a high pitched ringing in your ears. I want you to only focus on this ringing. It's getting louder and it's your only focus.

You should experience vibrations and pop soon after this. No further action by you is required, further action may hamper the process so just ENJOY THE RIDE.

dingo

Very interesting, Steel Hawk  :-D I'll definitely give that a try if I need to.

I'm curious as to what the effects of heavy foods such as steak are. Do you know if there is a reason? I had steak for dinner last night and still managed to project this morning...

Stookie

I'm moving this to "Permanent Astral Topics" because it deserves to be there. If you would rather it not Steel Hawk, let me know and I'll move it back.

Zino

Interesting..but seems abit drastic to stay up for 24 hours, unless you are aching to OBE really badly.
Do by not Doing.

Steel Hawk

I'm truly honored Stookie, I just wish I could connect all the pieces to this big puzzle. I only have fragments.

Eating heavy foods really won't prevent you from having an OBE. But I've found the weaker physically I am the easier it is to project, I'm less attached to my body.

I guess I could theorize that being in a physical body isn't really our natural state, and that it requires constant energy to keep us in this state. When I think about it, the above technique almost reminds me of what a shaman might do on a spirit quest. So it is a little bit extreme. But it does make having an OBE much easier than anything I've tried -- but only use it when nothing else has worked.

One thing that's helped me gain astral sight is a visualization / memorization exercise. Look at any one point in front of you, keep your eyes still for a moment then close them. Now try to picture in your mind the exact scene that you saw a few seconds ago. Try to remember every object, where it was, what it looks like, etc. Open your eyes again and you'll find you've probably missed a few. Doing this for a minute per day had great results for me.

Ah so much more to say, but it's controversial. Better just leave things as they are.

dingo

Quote from: Steel Hawk on May 08, 2009, 22:12:43
Ah so much more to say, but it's controversial. Better just leave things as they are.

Intriguing...

galaxy_storm

Interesting, thanks Steel Hawk.

But I think there's a little problem:
Quote from: Steel Hawk on April 30, 2009, 23:00:25
When you have ended the fantasy I want you to remain calm and quite. Your eyes should still be closed through all of this, still in your sleeping position, I want you now to find a high pitched ringing in your ears. I want you to only focus on this ringing. It's getting louder and it's your only focus.
What about people with tinnitus? When I lay down, I can hear a constant tone in my left ear after a while, and I'm afraid that would be too distracting...

Flow...

Lighten

QuoteAh so much more to say, but it's controversial. Better just leave things as they are.

What is so cool about being secretive? Pretending like you have knowledge that no one else has, does it make you feel better about yourself? Your in secret orders? Ha, thats hilarious. And yet this forum has more info than your secret order? doesn't that defeat the whole point?

Either share your information or don't. Don't talk in circles and try and play with people.

dingo

Quote from: Lighten on May 12, 2009, 02:13:05
What is so cool about being secretive? Pretending like you have knowledge that no one else has, does it make you feel better about yourself? Your in secret orders? Ha, thats hilarious. And yet this forum has more info than your secret order? doesn't that defeat the whole point?

Either share your information or don't. Don't talk in circles and try and play with people.
I don't think that's the kind of person Steel Hawk is. Whatever he was thinking about saying was probably something very true, but not politically correct. That's the impression I get.

Stookie

That's what I was thinking too. It's more his interpretation of what's going on that may be controversial, not the actual exercise.

Steel Hawk

Quote from: galaxy_storm on May 09, 2009, 13:50:00
What about people with tinnitus?
Maybe I do as well. Try using it, but the main thing is at after the fantasy you're not thinking. For me it the high pitched noise becomes so loud and raises to such a frequency that I project with it and once I do project the noise goes away.

Quote from: Lighten on May 12, 2009, 02:13:05

I had a long reply written to this, but instead of trying to explain myself I'll just show you what I mean when I say "Ah so much more to say, but it's controversial. Better just leave things as they are."

Imagination.

Dreams, Lucid Dreams, Daydreams, Astral Projection and Out-of-Body Experiences are ALL taking place in your imagination.

Now why would I say such a thing? It's a trick that you've fallen for your entire life but never gave attention to. We're taught that dreams aren't real, that daydreaming and imagining things is a fantasy for children -- and it has no value because it is not real. But then everyone here says that AP and OBE's are real and that it's not the same as a dream, and I agree.

The truth is we've just never realized how powerful and IMPORTANT the imagination is.

Think of the above over and and over again. Seriously, don't just skip it over, go back and really think about it -- it's a major key to the bigger puzzle.

It goes back to Monroe, and further ahead to Frank fitting right in place. Focus, and finish the puzzle.

Lighten

Why can't you just explain yourself? Why are you telling me something about imagination. Trying to speak in riddles.

Stop speaking in riddles, you don't sound smart. You sound like you don't know what your talking about.

just my opinion.

Stookie

He's just sharing his ideas. Don't see too many fresh ones these days.

Steiner's 3 keys to spiritual growth - Imagination, Inspiration, and Intuition

dingo

Quote from: Steel Hawk on May 13, 2009, 19:56:08
Imagination.

Dreams, Lucid Dreams, Daydreams, Astral Projection and Out-of-Body Experiences are ALL taking place in your imagination.

Now why would I say such a thing? It's a trick that you've fallen for your entire life but never gave attention to. We're taught that dreams aren't real, that daydreaming and imagining things is a fantasy for children -- and it has no value because it is not real. But then everyone here says that AP and OBE's are real and that it's not the same as a dream, and I agree.

The truth is we've just never realized how powerful and IMPORTANT the imagination is.

Think of the above over and and over again. Seriously, don't just skip it over, go back and really think about it -- it's a major key to the bigger puzzle.

It goes back to Monroe, and further ahead to Frank fitting right in place. Focus, and finish the puzzle.

IMO, the real world is illusory; just a day dream. Same goes for individuality. Is this what you're trying to say? By phasing to the different focus levels you're just changing your state of consciousness. You don't really go anywhere because there's nowhere to go. Raise consciousness "high" enough, and you see the world for what it is.

PurplAstrlMagma

Quote from: galaxy_storm on May 09, 2009, 13:50:00
But I think there's a little problem:What about people with tinnitus? When I lay down, I can hear a constant tone in my left ear after a while, and I'm afraid that would be too distracting...

Tinnitus and hearing the 'Hu'.....People who have Tinnitus hear automatically what the rest of us have to ground, clear our minds, and get our minds to be silent to hear, the sound that our blood makes when travelling thru the vessels near our eardrums. This does not mean that it is not a good indicator of mind-silence, it is just automatically louder for those who have Tinnitus. Such persons can still focus on the sound, and as such focus becomes complete (it seems to get louder), their minds will become silent. So, worry not, it need not distract you "too much", particularly if you work with it.

Biggest Brightest Blessings!!!

Panthau

Could you explain why this technique shouldnt be used more then once in a week
(besides the fact that staying up for 24h isnt too healthy)?

Gonna try it out when i got the time.

Thanks
Pan

Fourthdimension

about that ringing illness.When i fisrt started trying to project i read on a forum named astral voyage about this ringing but i could never hear it and just shrugged it off as a bad technique but in the past couple of months i have project using this ringing almost just as steel hawk says except i am fully rested n ate a donner kebab lmao and it does feel literally like "pop" when the ringing gets to the max.now i can turn the ringing on and off as i please.i dont know if this is becuase of continual use of hemi sync tapes that i can hear this ringing or wether its medical or just another skill learnt.
sometimes when i try to raises this ringing it wont raise but other times its really loud and just before you project it feels like the ringing is vibrating and that "as steel says expanding the core"

just thought i d share what i had
cya all
Click here
for the astral pulse chat and type in the channel #ubchat
alternatively go to http://webchat.freenode.net

Steel Hawk

Quote from: Lighten on May 14, 2009, 01:52:54
Why can't you just explain yourself? Why are you telling me something about imagination. Trying to speak in riddles.

Stop speaking in riddles, you don't sound smart. You sound like you don't know what your talking about.

Look, chillax -- If I've come off to you as an ignorant narcissistic pompous wanna be guru or spiritual adept then that's wrong. I'm just a normal flawed person.

I know nothing.

I only have pieces of the puzzle. Not the entire picture. That's why I sometimes speak in riddles, if I see part of the puzzle I can sometimes point myself in the right direction and not know the answer myself.

I posted this technique because I know it works, I discovered it on accident through trial and error after many years.

In fact I'm probably the worst projector out here, it took me YEARS and YEARS and YEARS to project. That's why I value this technique, because it got even my incompetent non-skilled butt out.

Quote from: Panthau on May 15, 2009, 09:28:04
Could you explain why this technique shouldnt be used more then once in a week
(besides the fact that staying up for 24h isnt too healthy)?

Staying up 24hrs is to help the technique be easier, for those who have trouble just mediating (like me! see I suck!) That's the only part I don't recommend, even without staying up for 24 hours and just doing part of the technique it will work for those who aren't the slow learners. After a loooooong time (I'm slow) I still use this technique but have taken out the 24 hour part.

Quote from: Fourthdimension on May 15, 2009, 11:16:08
and it does feel literally like "pop" when the ringing gets to the max.

Woot glad to hear I'm not alone on that...

Anyway take care all I'm going poof for awhile, I'll come back later when I have some more things complied. I promise I'll find something valid to share that's not well known on the internets....

Panthau

Hm i still dont understand why i shouldnt use this technique (besides the 24h) every day  :?

Panthau

oh and btw, you´re not the only one who´s slow... :-|

Fourthdimension

hey steel hawk when i project (think i project) in this sorta way its kinda weird so am gonna post a topic on it in search for some help and explanations if you could take a look at it that would be great. i ll post the link here when i have posted the topic
Click here

Fourthdimension

Click here

mo

"don't try this more than once per week tops"

i'll try daily now and see what happens

traynor

Sounds like a neat technique, and the "stay awake for 24 hours" may well be the key. That is, spontaneous OOBEs are definitely more prevalent after extended periods without sleep. Many descriptions of spontaneous OOBEs (as opposed to planned) involve periods of extended wakefulness. Whether truck drivers, soldiers in combat, or emergency personnel working in a natural (or manmade) disaster, the extended waking seems to facilitate OOBE in a number of people.