The Frank Kepple Phasing Resource is now available

Previous topic - Next topic

Gandalf

The Frank Kepple Phasing Resource is now live. You can find the link from the main Astral Pulse menu or click here:

http://www.astralpulse.com/frankkepple.html

For those unfamiliar with his work, Frank is probably the top 'phasing' expert today. He has been a regular contributer to the Astral Pulse forums over the years and has provided invaluable advice to many. Frank's research has built upon the pioneering work of author Robert A Monroe (who coined the term 'phasing') and provides an update to it.

Frank's latest project has been to formulate a revised structural model to explain our astral reality and our place within it. Although Frank has since retired from on-line participation due to ill-health, I have provided a one-stop web resource which details his new model of astral reality as well as a host of related material. The information presented has been culled from his many posts on the forums over the years, and I would encourage those who are interested in his research to seek out his many contributions, where all this information and more, can be found.

Enjoy!

Regards,

Douglas Eckhart

EDIT: The page can temporarily be found here: http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_permanent_astral_topics/the_frank_kepple_resourse_page_backup-t29649.0.html
"It is to Scotland that we look for our idea of civilisation." -- Voltaire.

paker7

Whoa !
I thought Frank is back.
Do you know if he is alive and well ?

Commoners believe - winners KNOW !

RooJ

Nice, Ive been meaning to look through and make my own collection of his posts for some time, good work Gandalf.
If your open to suggestions It would be nice if we could beef up the 'how to phase' part. Ive read some amazing posts concerning rundowns for instance which dont seem to be covered.

Keep up the good work,
Roo

Jacque

Thanks Gandalf.

Last year I was collecting all of Franks posts on phasing into a wiki.  Had a lot done, had a lot to do.  Circumstances have prevented me from working on it for quite a while.

If anyone is interested in it, lemme know.

Jacque
Life is hard.  After all, it kills you.

Jacque

There is far more information in The Frank Kepple Resource than was in his posts.  Could this be from his book he was working on?
Life is hard.  After all, it kills you.

Selski

Quote from: Jacque on March 12, 2007, 04:05:47
There is far more information in The Frank Kepple Resource than was in his posts.  Could this be from his book he was working on?

No, it's all from his posts (I think, although Gandalf might have to clarify this).  There are over 3,000 posts of his - that's a lot of information.

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

Gandalf

Yes, about 90% of the info is from his posts, with the additional 10% from his 2 newsletters that went out.

Believe me, there is MORE on the forums than what i have delivered so far... a lot more. Over 3000 posts as Selski has said. I concentrated mostly on the phasing model side of things, which is what he was most concerned about before he became ill.

It took me a good couple of months searching and then editing to bring this lot together.

As i said, I have had to paraphrase in some bits and restructure some sections in order to present it in the logical format that you see but the info is all his, in his own words as far as possible.

Gandalf

For those of you that want to access some of Frank's excellent practical phasing advice, I can do no better than guide you towards his classic 'Gateway Wave1 Pointers' thread.

It doesnt matter if you have never used The Monroe Institute's Gateway Series CDs, because the practical phasing advice that Frank provides here is really useful whether or not you use the CDs.
Here is the link(s) to the thread:

This is the original starter post by Frank:

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_permanent_astral_topics/gateway_wave_1_pointers_original_post_by_frank-t25243.0.html

And here is the continuing thread with all the responses to this post, along with Frank's on-going advice and answers to questions:

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_permanent_astral_topics/gateway_wave1_pointers-t1832.0.html

Enjoy!

Doug

Irene B

Wow - thanks Doug.  I was guided to read some of Frank's post by a link someone posted on Bruce Moen's AKC Board.  I've been going through a lot of his old posts.  Thanks for doing this for us.

Irene

Quantum

Now this was some good reading. When will there be more of this. Very very interesting!

Giannis

Hi and thanks for the excellent article on Frank's model.

I searched his articles and found what is written about accessing focus 2 and 3.
Does anybody have an idea about ways to have access to focus 4? It sounds extremely like nirvana descriptions of buddhist meditators...

Gandalf

Frank hasnt given any direct instructions for that as yet, as he was only just getting his head around the issue himself.

Certainly it will involve you widening your awareness yet further until some kind of switch will take place, and your narrow F1 perspective will widen to the much wider F4 perspective. The clues will be in his posts, but as far as I am aware, I havent yet come across anyone who has got as far as Frank in his explorations. If anyone has or you know anyone who has, then do let us know!

I think it may be case that there are probably quite a few of us who may have had some kind of F4 experience without realising what was going on. I believe I may have been somewhere close to it at one point, completely by accident, but I haven't been able to replicate it since.
Doug

Giannis

Thanks for the answer.

I know nothing but I can only speculate that access to wide f4 realities is obtained by:
meditating while at a f3(or f2??) focus.

Meditating is generally focusing our attention to one aspect of our experience (watch it or produce it by yourself eg: mantra), and then watch it with equanimity, without attatchment, let it change in quality and quantity, just let it be.

If meditation is done at the more unstable f3 grounds, then it will be probably easier to dissolve our identity and perceive in energy/wave terms.

Who knows... just a theory :roll:

Gandalf

easier to dissolve our identity and perceive in energy/wave terms.

When engaging with F4 you are not really 'dissolving your identity' though. This is more an eastern buddhist idea which you are using to interprete the F4 experience.

With F4, you are still 'you' and your 'identity', its just that 'you' and your 'identity' have just become WAY bigger, so much so that your current 'identity' in your here-and-now life forms just one tiny stroke in a much larger canvas, but that stroke is still a real one.

fieldscout

Is there a roblem with he link?
when I press the link:
Quote from: Gandalf on March 04, 2007, 09:33:15
The Frank Kepple Phasing Resource is now live. You can find the link from the main Astral Pulse menu or click here:

http://www.astralpulse.com/frankkepple.html
Im directed to:
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/

thanks for the help!

iNNERvOYAGER

Saved a copy of original web page by Gandalf, The Frank Kepple Resource.

The Frank Kepple Resource.pdf 488 KB

Let me know if any copyright issues.

Thanks

Stookie

Timandra

This was very interesting to read and it was not too difficult concerning the English. Very much worth reading.  :-)
Some things have to be believed to be seen ~ Ralph Hodgson