News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

The Triangle method

Previous topic - Next topic

Adrian

Copy of original post that went astray

Hi there,

I have developed a new method of retrieving the 3D Blackness stage easily. I called it Triangle method. It may be similar to the other methods but it works faster than any other for me. No visualization is required! I want to share it with you.

First of all when you are falling in to sleep have you ever realized your astral body hearing? Just like your astral view, you have astral hearing. You can hear the outside sounds at the same time but if you concentrate on hearing with the astral ears, you will realize that the physical sounds slowly fade away.

You can be familiar with your astral ears when you just wake up by checking if it is still there. And you will hear no sound but a little noise. I will try to describe it: Turn on your CD player or Cassette player and pause the system. Open up the volume. You will hear a sound from the speakers. When you concentrate on your astral ears when you are about to sleep or just waking up you will hear a sound like this.

Ok, If you can hear this sound then you can use this method for seperating your body.

You have two ears and one Third Eye. That makes a triangle! All you have to do is to concentrate on your ears and the third eye at the same time. And suddenly you will feel disoriented. If you are not fully relaxed at the time this disorientation feeling goes off quickly. Wait until your body gets to sleeping position while concentrating on the triangle. And you will start to feel a swaying sensation all over the triangle.

The best thing is : You can try this method with your physical eyes open!

Try it and feel the disorientation quickly.

Relax your body enough to feel the vibrations!!!
https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas

blue_fire

it sounds like a great method and i'd like to try it but when you say 'concentrate on your third eye what do you mean, i know what the third eye is i'm just not sure what you mean by concetrate on it???

malganis

Just place the attention on it. Try to feel some pressure or warm on that spot.
"What are you doing here, Nasrudin? his neighbor asks. "I'm looking for a key which I lost
in the wood?" Nasrudin replies. "Why don't you look for it in the wood?" says the neighbor,
wondering at Nasrudin's folly. "Because there is much more light here"

Catatonic

does it work??  i haven't tried to ap in a long time and i want an easy technique

InwardHero

I have tried methods before, but I have never had success. I can never seem to get relaxed enough to do it. I have awakened to the frozen state several times and once I felt vibrations. I know I had an OBE once, but I couldn't "see".

Anyway, last night I tried your technique. And it was really hard for me to focus because the fan I have is really loud. So I couldn't get the hang of it before falling alseep. I figured must try when I am awaking because it's easy to get into a trance state. (I am notorious for waking several times a night)

So last night at about 4am I woke up and was in that half awake half asleep phase. The first thought that popped in my head was "place yourself in the triangle".  I focused on the SSSS sound  and my astral ears.  Suddenly everything became focused.  I could feel my third eye vibrating and "swishing" if that makes sense? Like a strong resonation. Maybe that's that disorientation you mentioned. I felt a small amount of vertigo. Then the thought "IT's going to happen!!!!" popped in my head and I felt this rush of excitement and it died. LOL

But I have to say, for my first time that this method has worked better than any I have tried. I'm gonna keep trying!! :D

Principle

I will definetly try this method tonight and post my findings tomorrow.

Catatonic

i just fell asleep faster, last night :?  :cry: :|

Principle

Yeah, I just fell asleep faster as well, I will keep on trying this though, lol.

Blazewind

I am going to give that a try.  It sounds interesting.

truth_seeker

Any one had a success with this ? Any tips ?

semisentient

This is interesting. I think I know what sort of hearing and "sound" you are talking about. When I was younger I used to tune into it.
No matter what you do, it doesn't matter, if you don't mean it.

Sheena

This is great,

I am going to half to try this tonight.

I was actualy about to post a topic about a purple triangle I see somtimes when I breath and stretch in a certain way, which suddenly causes me to get  close to blacking out and falling down, and then ends with me seeing a purple triangle at my third eye.

So tonight I was wondering about triangles and the relation to astral projection. So it is a great synchronicity to find this "Triangle Method"!

~Sheena

Kwork

Wow, thank you for the suggestion. I've heard that noise being described here when I'm at that half awake, half asleep stage.  I intend on really trying this out.  I'm totally blind so when I can find a suggestion that involves as little visualization as possible, and relies more on the auditory, it peaks my interest.  Has anyone had success with this so far?

VagusEques

Actually, I've been doing something very similar to this on my own for a while, so it's good to hear someone else has independently found that it works. The primary thing is to focus on the sound. I prefer to close my eyes as it helps me focus. I haven't used it with my third eye, though.

I'll be listening and tuned in and suddenly my center of consciousness ripples. It's great.

Oh yeah, you'll probably want to be somewhere as silent as possible, else it will be very hard to hear the inner sound and tune into it.

The Present Moment

Quote from: Kwork on March 21, 2008, 14:20:55
Wow, thank you for the suggestion. I've heard that noise being described here when I'm at that half awake, half asleep stage.  I intend on really trying this out.  I'm totally blind so when I can find a suggestion that involves as little visualization as possible, and relies more on the auditory, it peaks my interest.  Has anyone had success with this so far?

You don't need to use visualization. The best object is the one that your mind is naturally drawn to, which for sighted people is visual phenomena. The general strategy underlying all these different techniques is to focus the mind off the physical world until it is completely detached from it. Sleep makes this easier because this process happens naturally, but the drawback is that you can lose awareness. Try sleeping for seventy five percent of your usual time, then wake up for 15 minutes, and fall back asleep using your favorite technique.

Cosima

Hi,
I used to do OBEs some years ago regularly, until I lost this ability.
When I read about a new method I always try it and will do so certainly with this triangle one.
It is, however, nice to read about people intending to try the method, but what about succeeding?
Not ONE of you made a statement about actually OBEing!
This is disappointing, for what does it mean? That no one succeeded?
It is some years ago since Adrian's first posting!
Now I, for sure, will try out this and give it some days to work and I will let you know then.
Experiencing OBEs was the most exciting thing I had in my life so far, since it clearly showed me that life is  essentially in the mind and spiritual underneath out 3rd world life here on earth.
I  wish so much to  be able to do it again!

Best regards from
Cosima
from Germany

Cosima

Oh, sorry, I just saw that there is, indeed, another thread about working with the triangle method!
There seem to be many responses and I'll read them right now!

Best regards,
Cosima

jsoul

I will try this today and will post my results so others can know~ it sounds like it will work!

Thank YOu  :-D

CFTraveler

Quote from: Cosima on March 29, 2008, 22:31:11
Oh, sorry, I just saw that there is, indeed, another thread about working with the triangle method!
There seem to be many responses and I'll read them right now!

Best regards,
Cosima
It's the original second part of this one.  The first one (this one) was lost and then resurrected when the forum changed formats.  The second one is the rest of it, if I remember correctly (It was a long time ago).

vladjackguy

uuu Can't wait to try this method tonight it has "power" if u know how to use it.....
WHEN THE POWER OF LOVE WILL OVERCOME THE LOVE OF POWER THE WORLD WILL KNOW PEACE~Jimi Hendrix
In the darkest place the littlest light is the brightest.~vladjackguy