The very easy AP method..

Previous topic - Next topic

Astralsuzy

This is a very easy technique.   Tell me what you think of it.   Perhaps you think it is awful or good.   The only hard part about it is not to go to bed.   This is what you do.

Lie down on the floor on a very thin mattress so it is not comfortable.   If you are too comfortable you are likely to fall asleep.   
Lie on your back and meditate.   If ap has not happened for a while, change to another position that is not comfortable.    Keep changing positions until you ap.   I am not able to lie down in the one position for a long time.    Forcing yourself to lie down in the same position will not work.   
It will work but you have to concentrate.   If you loose concentration you are likely to fall asleep.   You must be patient.    Sometimes it does not take long to ap and other times it can take longer.

Astralsuzy

A lot of times when I meditate it works.   There are times when it does not work.    Last night I did not ap.   I was meditating for about three hours.   Then I went to bed.     I am not disappointed as I learnt something.    Next time when ap does not happen I will imagine something so I will ap to that place.   Usually I know I am about to ap is when my forehead gets more relaxed than normal.   This morning my forehead did not get more relaxed.    I was meditating for a while but nothing happened.    I decided to imagine that I was at the beach and it worked.    I feel happy about my achievement as I am learning more about what works for me.   For now on I am going to meditate for a while and if I ap that is great.    If I do not ap I will imagine I am at the beach or somewhere else.

Lionheart

I'm glad you didn't get frustrated Suzy.  :-)

Meditating is good for you anyways. Even if you don't AP, you still get some quality "me time"!  :wink:

Astralsuzy

Thank you Lionheart.   I have learnt recently that meditating is still good practice even if I do not ap.    I know meditating is very good for stress and other things.

Astralsuzy

That is a good way of looking at it Lionheart.    I have learnt not to get frustrated if I do not ap.   I realise I may not ap every time I want to.    I have to accept it.    It is a waste of time worrying or getting upset every time I do not ap.    I try and do my best.   If I do not succeed there is always next time. 

lillymoon

Quote from: Lionheart on March 07, 2014, 17:26:33
I'm glad you didn't get frustrated Suzy.  :-)

Meditating is good for you anyways. Even if you don't AP, you still get some quality "me time"!  :wink:

Totally agree with you there Lion!

Astralsuzy

This works most of the time.   Get some sleep first.    I have been trying to ap without any sleep.   ap can still happen but it makes it harder.   As I said, get some sleep.  Whatever time you wake up, get up out of bed.   You might sleep for a few hours or more.
Get out of your comfortable bed and lie somewhere else that is not too comfortable.
Meditate and keep concentrating every moment so you do not fall asleep.
If you start to get too uncomfortable change to another position.
Do an ap technique.   If it does not work keep meditating for a while and then do an ap technique.
This method always works.   It is brilliant.   I have had a lot of aps this way.
Very rarely ap does not happen.   If it does not happen I have learnt not to get discouraged or disappointed and try again the next morning.   I usually ap again.

Jessica_Lynn

Woohoo!

Astralsuzy

Hi all, I have been trying a different method.   I have not succeeded as yet but I will.   It is important to be confident and think you will succeed or it becomes a lot harder to do.   When I go to bed, I try to go to bed earlier so I am not tired.  I meditate and I watch myself getting more and more relaxed.   I just have to concentrate a bit more so I will not fall asleep.   I have been practicing for weeks.   Before I could be lying for hours and nothing happens.   I think that happens is because I do not believe I will ap.   It is very important to get my mind right and to be positive.   If I start to feel uncomfortable when there is no reason I tell myself I am comfortable.     It helps a lot when I say that.  I will let you know how it goes.    I can ap if I get out of bed in the mornings but I want to ap in the afternoons.   

IndigoSoul

sorry i am new to this forum but where exactly can i see the OP containing the method all i can see is replies. also the rope method also causes my body to tense up.

Lionheart

Quote from: IndigoSoul on August 03, 2014, 04:25:56
sorry i am new to this forum but where exactly can i see the OP containing the method all i can see is replies. also the rope method also causes my body to tense up.
On page 3 of this thread. Look for my post made on Mar 3/2014 at 23:45.  :-)

Maria

excuse me, I think the data is missing. Can somebody tell me what is this very easy AP method?

Xanth

Quote from: Maria on October 16, 2014, 11:30:57
excuse me, I think the data is missing. Can somebody tell me what is this very easy AP method?
The thread is an old one copied from forum to forum... you'll need to find the start of the thread based upon the earliest "date" in the thread.

OOBE717

Follow my journey of exploration through altered concioussness at Astral Projection Guide

AstralPhreak

State of trance is kind of different with this technique, but it's powerfull. Love it!