News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Validation thread!

Previous topic - Next topic

Tristanh

Quote from: TalaNay on April 02, 2007, 09:35:00
This is interesting.  A couple of people have been seeing objects down in my family room, which is  directly below our bedroom. :)  And what is even more interesting is where my computer desk is located, is pretty much directly above where the vase is and it is a small beautiful chinese vase.

How interesting... go upstairs people ! ;-)

AndrewTheSinger

Awesome! Ah, don't worry, I haven't been floating around there. :-D I figured I get more accurate answers by researching while in trance.

That's pretty cool, because the only thing I got was 'vase' , then I thought - chinese vase, and it sounded good.

Now the object in question, cup and vase are similar in shape and use, but you're using the cup as a vase since you're keeping things in it, right?
Where does this silence come from?

The untold past of the Earth: http://hiddenhistory.awardspace.com

Nay

Yes, hehe.. I am using the cup like a vase but the vase is empty..just sitting there looking pretty. :)

I have to apologize, I haven't really thought in depth about a new object.  I was lingering over one this morning before getting up but not committed.   The kids are home for Spring Break and I haven't a moment to think.  That's right, I'm blaming the kids. :lol:

P.S. Your post count reads, 666 Andrew.  Are you superstitious?  :-D

cavernstoy

Last night I was trying to phase.  I was seeing extremely vivid imigery.  I wanted to test if I had a remote viewing ability so I imagined a clock.  The clock said 6:21.  I sat up and looked at my clock; it said 6:28.  Whats cool is that my clock is seven minutes fast.

Cavernstoy
Confusion separates us...and division teaches us that unity is the only truth.

AndrewTheSinger

Quote from: TalaNay on April 03, 2007, 10:32:45
P.S. Your post count reads, 666 Andrew.  Are you superstitious?  :-D

Oh, not really superstitious, but better not keep that for too long  :lol:

Mendel

Ok - it's a bit out of context, but,

Pencils/pens = "vertical cylinders"    8-)

Talanay: thanks for the experiment.

-mike

Nay

Hi Mike!

I can't believe I failed to see your post, I'm sooooo sorry!  I went back to see what you said and what is absolutely crazy is, I have never mentioned that there are some little bunnies on the cup and you mention animal prints!! 

Looks like we got a winner!  Very impressive Mike! :-D 

I should mention I've pick out a new object and have been thinking about it periodically through out the week.  Give it a try y'all. 

Good luck!

catmeow

Quote from: TalaNayI can't believe I failed to see your post, I'm sooooo sorry!  I went back to see what you said and what is absolutely crazy is, I have never mentioned that there are some little bunnies on the cup and you mention animal prints!!

OK - I missed something?!  Can someone please point me to the post! Thanks...
The bad news is there's no key to the Universe. The good news is it's not locked. - Swami Beyondananda

Nay

Hehe.. I missed it the first time too.

Page seven, I believe the 5th post down.

QuoteMy experiments and subsequent "validations" from 2005 are posted here:
http://www.mysticalexplorer.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=2

TalaNay: I didn't make it to your room in my projection last night, but I was thinking about
your experiment and noticed a light blue object on my brother's dresser. It had five connected vertical
open cylinders and little symbols of animals on it. It almost seem to sparkle as though it were made
from glass.

-mike

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_obe_discussions/validation_thread-t25607.90.html

AndrewTheSinger

It would be cool if we made some rules, like a limited number of guesses per person, so that everyone can feel comfortable in posting their guesses without having to be totally certain about them, I think 4 is good, and a deadline, could be about 20 days.

Nay

I wasn't serious about winning.  No one is getting anything..hehe..   I'm good without rules because all I'm doing is thinking about an object in my family room but if you guys think we need a set please do so. :)

Novice

Catmeow asked me to post a few examples of the verifications I've made on meeting people while 'out'. I should explain that as it stands, there's only one person I know who has good dream recall and is improving on her level of consciousness (getting/remaining lucid). So most of my experiences have been with her.

dream: I get lucid and focus on B (my friend). After a few moments I arrive near a large pond behind a house. B is sitting their tossing rocks in to the water. I call to her and tell her its me. She sees me and calls my name as she stands up, but then disappears.

waking: I email B in the morning to see if she remembers seeing me last night. She writes back that she remembers being near water and I approached her. She got excited when she realized I was their and she was getting lucid and immediately she woke up.

dream: I draw the outline to a door in mid-air and write B's name on the door. Then I open the door and enter a bedroom. I see B asleep on the bed and her husband at the foot of the bed getting dressed for work. I jump on the bed and bounce hard telling her to wake up. She wakes up, but appears sleepy. I tell her she's dreaming and she needs to wake up because I want to take her flying. She nods ok and I take her hand. I rise up in the air with her. But I lose her when I go through the ceiling.

waking: In the morning I email B that I tried to visit her in her bedroom last night. She wrote back that she dreamt of me in her bedroom. She said I kept jumping up and down on the bed all excited. She remembered holding hands and floating up. But then she ended up on top of a mountain with her brother.

dream: I visit B to find her in a large house having a tea party (totally out of character for her by the way). I'm watching, confused as she is dressed in pink and everyone else is a woman and all are wearing dresses and carrying tea cups. She comes up to me to pour me some tea. I explain that she's dream and to wake up. But she is totally absorbed in the tea party and ignores me. She seems completely out of it.

waking: I call B in the morning because the dream was so strange. She answers sounding horrible. She's had a bad head cold and her husband has been bringing her tea every hour to drink.

dream: I get lucid and decide to visit my sister L. I find her in a huge building. There are large open hallways almost like a mall, but bigger and lots of other people are there too. I look and finally see L standing nearby. I call to her, but she looks scared and starts running away. I'm confused and run after her, weaving in and out of people until I lose her in a crowd.

waking: call L to see if she remembered me in a dream last night. She said no, but she did remember a scary dream. She was in the Mall of America and someone was chasing her through it.

I have mentioned in a few other threads related to meeting people while in the astral, time zones and being asleep at the same time are not important. The only meeting I've had described above that has been in the same time zone was with my sister. Most of the ones I describe above with B were when she was 6 hours ahead of me. So she was awake and having lunch at the time I was having the experience. And she was having the exprerience when I was out could -- about midnight my time. The rest occurred when she was 3 hours behind me. Again, it makes no difference. All of this functions on a level of consciousness beyond the limits of time. Time is only attached to it when we acknowledge the exprerience within the physical.
Reality is what you perceive it to be.

catmeow

Thanks Novice, I really appreciate the post.  These shared dream experiences are highly significant I think, very good validations, very similar to the one I posted.  I'm really interested in what you said about the time shift between yourself and your dream-buddy - I've never thought about it before. 

There can be no reasonable doubt that you shared dreams with your dream-buddy(s), but the time-slip element is fascinating.  Whether these experiences are explained as objective meetings in "the astral" or whether they are "telepathic synchronicities" doesn't matter, there is in either case a working ESP element which appears to allow for, or include a time-slip.  I wonder if there is a limit to this time-slip?  In all of the cases you mentioned, it was only a matter of hours.  Is it possible to share dreams but with time-slips of days, weeks or even years?

In my own experience, where I shared a dream with my mother, I never established whether we both had the dream at the same time or not.  I've always suspected that my experience could have been an hour or so after my mother's - purely because my mother tends to get up earlier in the morning than I do, and I tend to project "late" in the morning.  I do know that as far as I can tell, I was exercising free will.  In fact I believe I was driving the whole experience by leading my mother, explaining details to her, pointing at things and making them float around etc.  So if my mother's dream preceded mine (as I suspect it may have) that is very interesting indeed.  How could she have been "led" by me an hour before I had done the "leading"?

The elegant explanation, as you have said, is that time is more slippery in the astral than it is in the physical.
The bad news is there's no key to the Universe. The good news is it's not locked. - Swami Beyondananda

Novice

QuoteWhether these experiences are explained as objective meetings in "the astral" or whether they are "telepathic synchronicities" doesn't matter, there is in either case a working ESP element which appears to allow for, or include a time-slip.

Personally, I think all experiences are based on conscious awareness. The consciousness is not bound by time or space -- it is limitless. Nothing moves as quickly as a thought. I think all of these experiences (dreams, OBE, AP, or beyond) are all simply different types of consciousness. What you call ESP is simply a word used to describe the experiences of a little understood type of conscious awareness -- that of things beyond the physical senses (hence the name extra-sensory perception). To me, telepathy is simply communicating without a mouth -- it is the non-physical sense to speech. I believe that each sense as a non-physical component, thus varying types of ESP. Whatever you choose to call it though, it is all simply a function of consciousness -- what you are able to become of aware of at the time.

But these experiences were more than simply telepathy. I have experienced this only once. And it was clearly distinct. I was wide awake, well aware of my surroundings and could 'hear' the person speaking, in their own voice, in clear sentences. But the person wasn't physically saying a word. That is not what my experiences are like. During each of these experiences, it wasn't simply communication that was shared. I could see and feel the surroundings just as she did. That involves sight, speech and touch - I think these types of experiences are more 'robust' in that respect -- more is perceived than simply telepathy.

Quoteas you have said, is that time is more slippery in the astral than it is in the physical

Actually, I'm currently of the opinion that time does not exist beyond the physical -- at least not as its understood within the physical. I can't really put words to it very well, its more of an intuitive understanding based on my experiences.

catmeow

Quote from: catmeow
Whether these experiences are explained as objective meetings in "the astral" or whether they are "telepathic synchronicities" doesn't matter, there is in either case a working ESP element which appears to allow for, or include a time-slip.

Actually, one point I'm making here is that "shared dreams" must involve ESP - but this does not necessarily prove that we are leaving our bodies, or that we survive physical death.  It's possible that "shared dreams" result from a merging of the minds of the participants (this is what I meant by "telepathy").  If this is actually the case, then we may still need physical bodies and brains to keep our minds alive, and when our bodies die, so do we.

We really don't know for sure what the mechanism is, but these experiences do seem to prove at the very least that "ESP" exists.  And that's quite a good starting point!

Curiously, when Ingo Swann was being tested for remote viewing, he sometimes described scenes which the "transmitting observer" hadn't yet physically seen.  I forget the precise details, but on one occasion he was being tested by a government official, who was acting as the "transmitter".  The official was driven along a route which took him over a bridge with scenes of water and boats.  Swann described the scene some half an hour or so before the government official actually drove this route and observed the water and the boats.  So the same time-slip effect seems to happen with remote viewing as it does with LD/AP/OBE.

Quote from: novice
Actually, I'm currently of the opinion that time does not exist beyond the physical -- at least not as its understood within the physical. I can't really put words to it very well, its more of an intuitive understanding based on my experiences.

Yes I understand.  I use the term "time-slip", because it seems like a useful term when the time differential is only an hour or so.

Novice

QuoteIt's possible that "shared dreams" result from a merging of the minds of the participants (this is what I meant by "telepathy").  If this is actually the case, then we may still need physical bodies and brains to keep our minds alive, and when our bodies die, so do we.

I agree that any type of communication is a form of "merging of the minds". However, I disagree that we need our physical bodies or brains to do so. To me, the mind and the brain are not the same thing. The mind is the seat of individual consciousness while the brain is the physical manifestation of that consciousness. The brain needs the mind to function, but the mind does not need the brain to function. The mind is the "ESP" element, if you want to use that verbage, to the brain's physical component.

I have also conversed/visited with deceased loved ones -- which I obviously can't verify the way you are attempting to do in this thread, as they no longer are alive. However, I've experienced enough meetings with 'alive' individuals to know whem I'm creating a dream element and when its 'real' communication. I've also experienced both dream and real meetings with individuals and know the difference either during the experience (depending on my level of awareness at the time) or immediately upon waking. So there is no doubt in mind about whether or not we die at the physical death -- we do not. I can honestly say I have no fear of death whatsoever.

But that is also part of the reason I did not initially post to this thread. I know what I know based on my thoughts and experiences. Many of these experiences are subjective in interpretation, for the most part. So I don't really understand how attempting to verify experiences helps others, unless simply motivation. I do not feel the need to 'prove' my experiences are 'real' to anyone, nor do I think I should. I think each individual should be motivated based on their own drive/desire and then they need to experience and form their own conclusions.

I'm not trying to sound argumentative or anything, but I typically do not post to any threads testing for verification or proof of the experience because of the reasons I just stated above. I have drawn my own conclusions at the moment, which like anything else in life, changes depending on any more experiences/thoughts/feelings I have as I grow and learn.

Ters

Hi,

In one of my projections, some years ago, I decided to go to visit my parents' house, which is 15 km far away. It was 10:00 in the morning. I overflew my city, following the way to the hose of my childhood. I could recognize all the details, the highway, the fields...

When I arrived the house and I went into it, I see my mother cooking in the kitchen. I tried to call the attention but she did not react at all, like she couldn't see me.

Later, I went to my sister's bedroom. In that time, she was still living there, but in that moment she should have been working in the office. I checked all was normal in the room. She wasn't there, as I expected. Some thing attracted my attention. There was a paper on the table. I approached to it and I could see it was like a note. I had many problems to read it (like usually reading something out of the body). But at the end I was able to understand what It said: "PRESENT FOR _____ (my real name)"

More things happened, but to summarize I went back to my body and made a decision: I would go physically to my parents' house to check all those things. I did it, what it took twenty minutes, and my mother was there, in the kitchen cooking. I say hi and I went into my sister's room, very thrilled. There was a note on the table, exactly like the one I saw being out of the body, which said: "PRESENT FOR _____ (my real name)". Then I imagined she was thinking in my birthday, that would be in two weeks.

I think it is a perfect validation of an out of the body experience.....

catmeow

Hi Ters - Thanks so much for adding your validation.  It is a great validation well done!  :-)

catmeow

Quote from: Novice
But that is also part of the reason I did not initially post to this thread. I know what I know based on my thoughts and experiences. Many of these experiences are subjective in interpretation, for the most part. So I don't really understand how attempting to verify experiences helps others, unless simply motivation. I do not feel the need to 'prove' my experiences are 'real' to anyone, nor do I think I should. I think each individual should be motivated based on their own drive/desire and then they need to experience and form their own conclusions.

Well this is the old chestnut of different people having different needs in terms of validation.  I really started this thread because I was pretty sure that the experience of "shared dreams" was very common, and could prove to be a rich seam of "white crows":  William James (I think) said that "in order to disprove the hypothesis that all crows are black, we need only find one white crow".  Well I think we already have a couple of white crows on this thread.  Thanks once again for your contribution.

Canicula

Hi all :-D  i just confermed what i believe to be a validation experience. this validation came from a dream i had on the 23rd of this month, and i had also recorded the dream in my digital voice recorder. ill explain the dream quickly

on 4 23 07 i had a dream about me my buddy tyler and rob. we were in my house and i was smoking weed with tyler, and rob was sitting at the table. i don't smoke weed in waking life ..but anyways i remember rambling on about the weed, then walked over to where rob was seated and noticed that he had a fairly big bag of weed  and he was rolling a joint...but he doesn't smoke weed in real life either because he has sobered up and hasn't smoked for 2 years or so. he had gone to rehab and everything so sobriety has been a big part of his life!

anyways i remember saying to rob "hey.. you have weed to" then he said "yeah" and i said " oh cool". i still didn't clue in at this point that anything odd was happening. so i don't remember much about this environment and the next thing i can remember we were at an arcade. i was browsing around looking at all the different games when i bumped into a friend from high school. right away i became completely lucid and started asking him questions about rob. it was weird because somehow i knew it wasn't my friend from highschool but almost like  a way i could get information, or so it seemed?? it felt like i could ask him questions and he would know the answer to them, so i asked him about rob smoking weed. i said "so rob has been buying weed from you" and he said "yes". then i asked him "is he doing hard drugs" and he replied "nope he doesn't do hard drugs". then i said "so how long has rob been smoking weed for" he said "5 months".shortly after this i had woke myself up so i could record the experience while it was still fresh in my mind.

so today i was at my brothers house and rob was there. we were just hanging out and he lite up a joint!...lol i was like "ROB YOUR SMOKING WEED" he was like "oh i know i started up again"....i asked him for how long has he been smoking for, and he said "a few months". so i said "5 months right?" and he looked at me strange and said "yes just before Christmas".

if anyone has any input feel free to tell me what you think

kiwibonga

I had a semi lucid experience. My sister said "Here, mail for you" and put an envelope on the couch. I knew she didn't hand it to me directly because I wasn't "available" in her dimension -- i.e. I was actually sleeping. She could see me and talk to me, but she could not give me the letter. I decided to check out the envelope before I woke up, ripped it open... It was about 10 pages of tiny text... I couldn't read any of it, so I just gave up and dwelved into another dream involving crumbling skyscrapers and robots...

Anyway, I woke up, and sure enough, there was an envelope for me on the couch. It didn't look anything like the envelope from the dream... It was the electricity bill! :P

It's possible that I heard my sister put the envelope on the couch, since the living room is right outside my room... But I like the idea of a magical psychic event better :p
OBE counter: Lost track! 35+ since 3/21/2006

catmeow

It's possible she also muttered "here, mail for you" under her breath and you heard this... so I'd just ask her if she muttered anything!  But I believe these type of synchronicities are common in dreams.  Thanks for sharing!

Nay

I have a validation.  I'm going to shorten up the experience because it will turn into a small book otherwise.. :)

I found myself in some sort of cabin, that was partially built into the side of a mountian.  No electricity, with candles about the small one room.  There was a mud oven off-center of the room and three women in wool type cloak things were there.  One of them was cooking something at the oven.  I went over looked in the oven, then walked over to this window, which was not a normal sized window you see these days.  It was more rectangle than anything..   Anyways, there was a blank canvas there. 

Now, the only reason why I happened upon this cabin was I was looking for a beach, a beach that felt like no other beach.  The peace and happiness I felt while there was almost too much and my hubby woke me up whilst in the mist of enjoying it.. and I wanted to go back quickly!  That is when I found the cabin.  I think I search the astral by going through doors and windows.  Everytime I walk out a door I find myself in another location, but I digress.

When I 'went' back, I had two of my closest friends with me this time.  We left the cabin and I saw a pair of glass doors a few feet away and I could see the ocean and beach, but I felt such a connection to these women, that I just had to go back to them.  My one friend wanted to come, I wanted to go alone.  Thank goodness for my other friend, who convinced her that I needed to do this alone. :)

I walked back thru the wooden door and started painting on the canvas.  I haven't picked up a brush in many months and was very much into it.  After, I have no idea how long, one of the women came up to me and said, "it's time for you to go, you are finished"  I responded that I wasn't finished, I just had to get that one part right, the sun rays...something about that bothered me.  I asked one of the other women to hold the canvas, but she had some kind of physical problem that caused her to shake pretty bad so, my painting started to get smeared.  I took it back from her and sprayed it with gloss...weird because I don't use the gloss.

I went back out the door and was about to go through the glass doors when I woke up!  Arrrrggghhhhh...

Validation time.

I, of course called one friend and told her of the experience and we mulled it over.. Past-life?  A few days later my other friend called me and I started telling her about the experience.  Half way through describing the painting she told me that I was freaking her out.  "why?" I asked..  "Because I just painted something for my mother for Mother's Day and I had problems with the sun rays and my painting was getting smeared"  Ok, that was freaky!   I then said.. "you didn't spray it with that gloss crap did you"?  She proceeded to freak out.  :lol:  She said that she rarely, rarely sprays her paintings with the gloss but because she was sending it through the mail she felt it should be done.  She said that I described her painting almost exactly and the gloss was just too much.  Needless to say I just kept saying, "wow,.......wow..ok,......wow......" 

:-D

Selski

Wow Nay, that's brilliant and was a pleasure to read - thank you for sharing.

It's the kind of validation I'm trying to achieve.

:-)

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

Nay

Hey, thanks Sarah.  I have to admit though, I wasn't trying to achieved the validation part, but the beach part.  I still can't get over how happy and peaceful I felt while there... incredible.  :)