News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Validation thread!

Previous topic - Next topic

Bedeekin

This is the only recorded account of a scientifically controlled OOBE experiment conducted by Charles Tart.

http://www.psywww.com/asc/obe/missz.html

Some of you may be familiar with this.

todd421757

Around 3:30 am on 3/4/12, my girlfriend was awakened after feeling my body go into a state of vibrations. She felt my heart beat racing also. Then she said the vibrations stopped, and she heard me stop breathing without a noticeable heartbeat. She said a few seconds later she saw a white image of me at my bedroom doorway. The she heard me making a knocking sound on the dresser in the bedroom. She then got scared and pulled the covers over her face. She doesn't know anything about out of body experiences or vibrations. She has never had an OBE either.

All I can remember is attempting an OBE technique that utilizes the high pitch sound in your head. I thought I fell asleep. But I must had an unconscious OBE.

Has anyone here ever had anyone see them in an OBE?

rezaf

Yes once both my mom and my sister saw my astral body while they where watching TV in the living room. Also one time I was spying on a girl I had crush on at college but she suddenly turned back as if she could feel my presence. However I never confirmed this with her  :roll: .

Bedeekin

Quote from: todd421757 on March 10, 2012, 16:15:13
Around 3:30 am on 3/4/12, my girlfriend was awakened after feeling my body go into a state of vibrations. She felt my heart beat racing also. Then she said the vibrations stopped, and she heard me stop breathing without a noticeable heartbeat. She said a few seconds later she saw a white image of me at my bedroom doorway. The she heard me making a knocking sound on the dresser in the bedroom. She then got scared and pulled the covers over her face. She doesn't know anything about out of body experiences or vibrations. She has never had an OBE either.

All I can remember is attempting an OBE technique that utilizes the high pitch sound in your head. I thought I fell asleep. But I must had an unconscious OBE.

Has anyone here ever had anyone see them in an OBE?

Yes.

12/07/93
3:15AM
I began with strong vibrations and came out. I decided to visit Kathryn at home. I floated out through the side of the house and found I was instantly in front of her school which is a mile and a bit from my house, in between hers. I was half in the ground up to my knees in the gallops and noticed the birds and the dark blue sky of morning approaching.
I watched Acklam Grange school for a couple of minutes and then wondered why I was looking at it. Suddenly I made a swift movement and found I was in Kath?s bedroom looking down at her. I was floating sideways. The bed covers were off her and one of her breasts was showing because her pyjama top was unbuttoned.
I laughed to myself and heard myself saying ?button that up?.
I instantly rushed back to my body and came out of the OOBE.
Duration 15 minutes.

I met with her the next day... at some point she asked me if I had an OOBE last night. She described that she was half awake and was suddenly drawn to a white see through image of me lying on my side. My voice repeatedly and strangely enough loudly and aggressively saying "BUTTON THAT UP!!! BUTTON IT UP!!!"...

todd421757

Bedeekin,

Thanks for sharing that experience. That was definitely a great objective experience.

catmeow

Nice one Bedeekin. Your experience, that of todd, plus others I have read seem to indicate that making your presence felt, is much easier than doing the 'card trick'. Perhaps this is one avenue of validation we could all try. So basically, we need to choose a close friend, visit them in the early morning, make our presence felt, and later ask them about it!
The bad news is there's no key to the Universe. The good news is it's not locked. - Swami Beyondananda

Kirkland

Not really an AP as I am still attempting to have my first one but a dream which was at the very least a coincidence. Basically I had a dream before I woke up about BSM (British School of Motoring) which is very unusual because it's not something that pops into my mind a lot considering I've had a license for about 5 years. Anyways about 30 minutes after I woke up my sister calls asking my dad if he could book her some lessons with BSM.

Like I said it's a weird coincidence the fact that I had that dream on that specific day, on that specific subject and just before she phones.

catmeow

kirkland, it is more than coincidence. If you had the dream AFTER your sister called, there isn't a psychologist alive who wouldn't see the cause and effect. Switching the order of cause and effect doesn't actually remove the causal connection. This is the way we should analyse precognitive dreams. If by reversing the order of dream and event, we can clearly see the cause and effect, then it should be considered a legitimate serious candidate for precognition.
The bad news is there's no key to the Universe. The good news is it's not locked. - Swami Beyondananda

NOFRNDS

Hey all,

I have lurked this forum for some time now but havnt really posted,
I don't know if my experiance would be considered a validation or just mere coinciedence as I havnt completly experienced AP or OBE just the rare LD

Back in April 16 2009 my beautiful daughter Rylie was born sleeping.

It was only 2 or 3 months later my wife fell pregnant again, I was convinced it was another girl, till I had a dream I was standing at the open door of our car and noticed that there were two child seats on the back seat and Rylie was there, and she was showing me my unborn son sitting in the seat on the left which left me shocked as I guessed we were having a girl

I also remember noting that there was another baby girl significantly younger in the seat on the right which at the time had me confused.

A few months later my wife had a scan and it turned out to be very obviously a boy

He is now 2 years old and we now have a 7 month old girl, so I believe Rylie was showing me that there was two more to come and she will be watching over them

rezaf

I finally did a direct validation!!!!
I didn't use playing cards but used random numbers I had written on pieces of paper. Since projection was difficult I cheated and just asked my guide and she showed me the number  :-D

Now I need to repeat it and see if it will work again.

catmeow

Let us know if/when you repeat it!

Volgerle

Quote from: rezaf on July 05, 2012, 23:02:12
I finally did a direct validation!!!!
I didn't use playing cards but used random numbers I had written on pieces of paper. Since projection was difficult I cheated and just asked my guide and she showed me the number  :-D

Now I need to repeat it and see if it will work again.

Congrats, great! I had similar ideas (meaning both, numbers and "just" asking a guide) but not yet performed them.

With information from a guide, however, I had a near-validation lately. Once a guide flew with me hand in hand over the city and I asked to visit a friend. She then asked me which location and named a city which I did not know and it confused me. Later, this city's name turned out to be sounding at least very similar (when fast-spoken almost equal) to my buddie's place of dwelling at exactly the time it happened. Before, to this day, I did not know that he sometimes worked in this city for a customer then and only found out later about this on questioning him.

So it might have been a 'mis-hearing' indeed as I came up with a city that I knew when I 'heard' what she said. This is normal somehow in the astral when we perceive sth and we then come up with the nearest find in our 'internal' database to match it with. So the guide might indeed have said the right thing unknown to me at the time.

(My other validations so far are rather of a telepathic nature, plus an almost hit / near miss in card validation.)

todd421757

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On 07/13/12 at 12:30 am, my girlfriend had another experience with me being out of body. I felt myself slip out of body, and I consciously hovered a couple of feet above my body. I did this for two minutes while holding this position. I then entered back into my body and my physical body jolted.

While out of my body, I saw my girlfriend next to me with an expression of awe.

When I re-entered my body, she asked me if I was out of body. I said yes. She said she knew because she felt a dense energy on top of her legs that remained there for two minutes. And she saw my physical body jolt shortly after.

todd421757

Thanks David Warner for your suggestions. I have been having more validations as I have been keeping stats like you suggested. Its adds a system and goals to follow.

For example, my girlfriend set up a gemstone attached to a necklace on the mirror in her bedroom a certain way without letting me know beforehand. I had an obe in front of the mirror recently. I saw it hanging on the mirror. I willed my energy and somehow was able to swing it the other way which caused it to be partially tucked in behind the mirror.

I didn't tell her that I did it. She noticed the following morning it was moved in a different position.

I inspected it, and there was no way it could of moved that way by accident.

All my validations have always been within the same room as I am sleeping in. I believe short distance obe's are the key to achieving more validations and less reality fluctuations.

catmeow

Indigo Wolf

I posted a thread about one of my strange experiences, when I first joined the forum. Anyway, here is what happened:

About 18 months ago I woke up at around 3am. I had just started learning about lucid dreaming etc, but did not read much into astral projection. I lay there and tried to induce a state of relaxation via Binaural Beats. Its at this point I must have fallen asleep, but the vividness of this "dream" has stayed with me since.

I was walking down a stone pathway at night, with a river running to the left hand side of me. As I continued to walk down this path I came to a large metal gate. To the right hand side of the gate stood a knight in full armour, sitting on a horse. The emotion was like nothing I have experienced before, it was like a mixture of bliss, joy and excitement all at once. I just stood there in awe at this amazing knight on horseback. The vividness was incredible and it felt completely real...

This "dream" occurred long before I started visiting this forum and to be honest I did not think much more of it. Then whilst visiting this site, I searched the forum for anything similar to my experience. This is the thread that sparked my interest:

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_projection_experiences/woman_returns_from_coma_confirms_obe-t1821.0.html

If anyone else has seen the knight, please let me know. Whether this is validation or pure coincidence, I will let you decide...
Spectemur Agendo...

rezaf

Quote from: catmeow on July 10, 2012, 06:29:32
Let us know if/when you repeat it!

Did it one more time today and it was successful. BTW I asked my guide to help me again.

Volgerle

Quote from: rezaf on July 29, 2012, 15:14:44
Did it one more time today and it was successful. BTW I asked my guide to help me again.
Wow, cool. How is your guide showing you the number, by telling (telepathically / voice) or by e.g. holding up a sign with the number on it?

rezaf

Quote from: Volgerle on July 29, 2012, 15:21:14
Wow, cool. How is your guide showing you the number, by telling (telepathically / voice) or by e.g. holding up a sign with the number on it?

By helping me in remote viewing.

bluremi

I'm extremely skeptical of validation exercises for the reasons already mentioned in this thread.

That said, if I had to submit a theory on what might be testable, I'd say that trying to "remote view" physical objects that no one else has seen is probably impossible since that would require physical interaction with those objects. In order to "see" anything light needs to pass through a focusing lens and strike a surface. People who astral project aren't sending their eyeballs out into the ether, so this is very unlikely.

If I were to subscribe to any crazy theory, it would be that of shared consciousness. The most compelling stories you hear are the ones where someone is paid a visit and they communicate a thought, idea, or image. Where someone notices something about the physical surroundings that later happens to match reality, it occurs when someone else is physically in the room, awake and observing it. If there is a mass consciousness mechanism that would mean that the only validation you could do would be the "mental communication" kind, rather than the remote viewing, looking at hidden objects, etc.

Having read through this thread with a skeptical eye, this is just a trend I have noticed among the various stories posted. Few and far between are the compelling ones, but they crop up often enough to make me think...

Bedeekin

Quote from: bluremi on August 17, 2012, 15:54:45

If I were to subscribe to any crazy theory, it would be that of shared consciousness. The most compelling stories you hear are the ones where someone is paid a visit and they communicate a thought, idea, or image. Where someone notices something about the physical surroundings that later happens to match reality, it occurs when someone else is physically in the room, awake and observing it. If there is a mass consciousness mechanism that would mean that the only validation you could do would be the "mental communication" kind, rather than the remote viewing, looking at hidden objects, etc.

It's not such a crazy theory. It's a shared theory amongst the experienced of us... using different metaphors... but all in the same flavour.

Remain skeptical though.. and practice it yourself. Only then will YOU really know what you are asking.

Greytraveller

Hallo bluremi
You wrote,
QuoteThat said, if I had to submit a theory on what might be testable, I'd say that trying to "remote view" physical objects that no one else has seen is probably impossible since that would require physical interaction with those objects. In order to "see" anything light needs to pass through a focusing lens and strike a surface. People who astral project aren't sending their eyeballs out into the ether, so this is very unlikely.

Excellent description of the Physical mechanics needed to visually see an object. Yet both OBE and remote viewing (RV) are nonphysical experiences. One does not see with the physical eyes during OBE or RV.
I cannot personal vouch for the validity of RV as I have never practiced it. Yet many people can RV accurately.
As for seeing while out of body please check out the sticky titled

Regards  8-)
Grey

Greytraveller

Hello
Sorry for the double post above as the modify/edit option seems to have disappeared completely from this thread.  :| :? Any way to complete this post the sticky title is "Astral Academy Helps Blind Women to OBE and See" at
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/astral_academy_helps_blind_woman_to_obe_amp_see-t37853.0.html

Can a mod delete my previous post above (the second in this current set of three posts).

Thanx
Grey

Simo

Quote from: catmeow on February 25, 2012, 13:22:05
Hi spacewrangler, well expressed and also now you`re spooking me! I too have had the exact same light switch problem. In LDs (or APs or whatever they are) I am unable to operate light switches. I can flick the switch, but nothing happens.  At best I get a dim glow from the filament, just as you described. This started happening to me when I was very young, maybe 9 or 10 years old and before I started having LDs. Occasionally when I was a kid I would have `strange` dreams in which I was walking around my house. The atmosphere was eerie and I had difficulty moving, like wading through a thick fog. When I tried to turn the hall light on it would glow dimly. In these `fog dreams` I could never get a light to turn on. A few years later I discovered I had the identical problem with LDs. I have read accounts from others who have had the same light switch problems. So either there is more reality to these things than just subconscious ramblings, or else we are all wired that way, as you say.
I know what you mean!Dimly lit house,like it's about to rain outside,no one in your home,and you feel desperate to get some light,but lightswitches don't work,or the lire in the bulb glows faintly,or the bulb flickers,I try to tighten it...I always have a flashlight next to my bed,and it is present in the FA as well.most of the time it works,sometimes dim,once I even hit it in the wall few times,I could feel the metal,and the recoil from the impact...I do find my phone too,but it's screen is also dim,and I use the flashlight to See the screen...I did turn on the camera in on FA and trough it I saw foggy shapes like people moving in my room!
Who am I is not important...My message is...

arkain744

I scared my then GF by leaving my body during a nap we were taking in the afternoon. I was able to phase out of my body for what felt like a minute then, I snapped back in. She looked at me with a stunned look on her face when I woke up because she felt a change in the density next to her and also the snapping back into the body. 
I write about my own breath taking astral projection and lucid dreaming experiences. Thanks for reading :)