News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Validation thread!

Previous topic - Next topic

Volgerle

I did a card validation a few days ago. It it was the first attempt after a longer pause, which makes it so precious for me. Before that, when I tried this last year, I only had visual fluctuations a few times and could not make a call, also two strangely narrow misses before that and one miss - but that was actually when I saw a card in hypnagogic state and not from AP. All in all a cool result if you ask me.

I wrote it all down in Xanth's forum:

http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/forums/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=183&sid=b13a61cc542f0c52fd0c58521eccf186

8-)

drake

Quote from: Volgerle on April 20, 2013, 17:12:36
I did a card validation a few days ago. It it was the first attempt after a longer pause, which makes it so precious for me. Before that, when I tried this last year, I only had visual fluctuations a few times and could not make a call, also two strangely narrow misses before that and one miss - but that was actually when I saw a card in hypnagogic state and not from AP. All in all a cool result if you ask me.

I wrote it all down in Xanth's forum:

http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/forums/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=183&sid=b13a61cc542f0c52fd0c58521eccf186

8-)

This link clear the rest of confusion about card validation.

Volgerle

This is an interview by Thomas Hasenberger and Tom Campbell. Hasenberger is the translator of Tom's book into German:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkjLg-rXRss

The interview is mainly about their early validation experiences (Hasenberger also has some interesting ones to share, such as Tom) and also about collecting evidence.

The interview is done by the guy from Matrixwissen. Btw, it's a good German/English bilingual website on new paradigm-shaking science and metaphysics in general, which that I would recommend (I'm German too - but no, it's not me!).

http://www.matrixwissen.de/index.php?lang=en

I also added this interview to my little modest collection page which serves as a "hub" with links to the respecive original posts or other resources (books, vids). Some of you might know it already, it also features in my signature here.

http://da-lai.lima-city.de/OBE/index.html

I update it once in a while, when I read a new validation kind of experience. It also contains many validations mentioned on this forum and other ones. I do not (!) ask for permission - yeah, I'm bad I know  :wink: -   since it's just a "hub" that only cites the original from other websites which are (for the most part) forum posts that are anonymous already anyway - as anonymous as this da-lai-lima-website itself, too. The site is also cheap and does not cost me any money and I can even keep it anonymously there (and there's no advertisement pop-ups which is great!).

So, if ever you have a validatory experience, gathered some evidence by a method or by accident, please feel free to post it here or elsewhere and I might add it in my collection. If you likewise read sth somewhere please if you like give me a hint or post it here in this very thread called "Validation Thread!" with a link so that I can also include it in my collection.

This "dalai-lima"-page can serve well to get some people who are doubtful thinking, so please feel free to give this link to doubters and 'skeptics'. I know that it will never convince die-hard materialist skeptics, nor does it prove to be "scientific" (whatever taht is anyway...), but as said it might get some more open-minded people thinking and maybe motivate them to try it out themselves - which is what the AstralPulse is also about, after all. So please, if you like, cite this little website and make people read it for further study and motivation.

Volgerle

just a side-note: why do I not see any Modify-Button here to edit out typos or make any corrections in your own posts

Lionheart

Quote from: Volgerle on September 29, 2013, 07:44:33
just a side-note: why do I not see any Modify-Button here to edit out typos or make any corrections in your own posts
Good question. I see it, but I have seen lately that for some reason, the members don't.  :?

I shall have to bring that up in the Mod Forum.  :|

Xanth

Quote from: Volgerle on September 29, 2013, 07:44:33
The permissions for users to modify their posts has never changed.

Try logging in using a different browser.  It should show just fine.
At which point, go back to your original browser and clear the cache and temp files.

xTr1gger

2nd OBE - Teen years
Validation? Sleeping position of people in the next room .

Fell asleep listening to hemi-sync with headphones on. awoke half an hour later, while separating from the body. Couldn't see anything so i put my feet on the ground beside the bed. rubbed my eyes and everything became clear. there was an entity resembling the cat ghost boy from the grudge. he stared at me and i stared back. at that point my body floated up, stomach facing the ceiling back facing the ground as i floated towards the bedroom beside mine. at that point my body became a little more loose and stood suspended in the air. the was a light past the corner of the room, but just this little area was lit up. i took note of the positions they were sleeping in and jumped back into my body at that point. went into the bedroom 1 person was in the same position as i saw in the astral ( a very awkward sprawled out one at that) while the other one was slightly shifted from laying on their back, to laying on their side.

so i guess you can say it half worked. lol  or perhaps one of the people shifted in the 10-20 seconds it took to get to their room.

Volgerle

the "awkward sprawled out" position makes it a validation ("enough") for me (I also include "weaker" ones, so I included it  :-) )

Btw, also today added another verified experience to the page which I found in literature. Iit's an OBEr appearing as apparition to his father who confirms it later. A historic case from 1935, just added to my "literature" cases which are more at the top of the page (it was also mentioned in Robert Lughland's book, that's how I know it, about "RAndi's Prize" but I cannot quote it from there as it's not available online, but I recommend this very good book anyway).

Quote"On 23 December, 1935, McBride had been concerned during the entire day about his father. He was under the impression that his father might be ill. Shortly after retiring, at about eight o'clock that evening, he felt himself to be floating in the room, in a whitish light which cast no shadows. He said that he was wide awake at the time. After moving upward to a certain height, he felt himself to be turning vertical, and looking downward he saw his physical body lying on the bed.
He then found that he was floating upward through the building. The ceiling and floor failed to stop him. Almost at once he realized that he was moving through the air towards the north, and he seemed to know he was going to his old home several miles away. Passing through the walls of his father's house, he stood at the foot of the bed in which he saw his father reclining. His father's eyes were fixed upon him and he seemed to be surprised, but he did not seem to hear when McBride spoke to him. The knowledge came to McBride that his father was well, whereupon he found himself travelling back to his bedroom. He again saw his own body, still lying on the bed where he had left it. Re-entering his physical self, he was instantly alert, with no feeling of drowsiness. Throughout this excursion, McBride was aware of a presence, which he was unable to identify, but which he subsequently came to regard as a guide.
Upon recovering possession of his physical body, McBride got up, made a light, and wrote down the time and the account of what he had experienced. Two days later, on Christmas Day, 1935, he visited his father, who verified his experience by saying he had seen McBride, just as he had stood at the foot of the bed."
- http://survivalafterdeath.info/articles/hart/apparitions.htm

Mark Alexander

Here's a personal experience of mine that resulted in a validation:

I think it was in the summer of 2009 and I was on an extended trip to Ireland, accompanied by both of my parents.  During this time I had been reading a book by William Buehlman, and practicing some of his techniques.  Staying at an old B&B, I managed to induce an OOBE in the early mornings, doing a 'roll-out' technique and exiting into a non-physical version of the room i had been staying in.  I soon flew outside, exploring the hilly countryside that resembled that of that of the physical, complete with the same memorable lake (but with pterodactyl-like creatures flying over the hills).  Then, I got the idea of visiting my parents; went to their room, where I only stayed a bit before deciding to enter their dreams, where I personally fell back into a dream-like mind-state and experienced various interesting scenes.

The next morning, my mother mentions to me in the car that she felt like she saw me in the room in the middle of the night.  (not physically, since we were on opposite ends of the lodge and their door was locked).   

catmeow

Thanks Mark, for that. It's curious how validations often take on an unexpected form. I would have expected your mother to have described a "strange" dream in which you played a role. But the sensation of presence which she felt is a curious alternative. Well done anyway!
The bad news is there's no key to the Universe. The good news is it's not locked. - Swami Beyondananda

Nameless

I'm totally loving this thread catsmeow. I don't need validation anymore but still love reading them simply to know how it is with others. And just because 9 pages is so pitilin little (:lol:) I'll add one of my own.

I was in middle school when I jumped out of body and went home to see what mom was up to. She was hanging clothes on the line and she suddenly jumped and hollered. The teacher called my name so I jumped back in but kept checking on mom because she was sick. She was throwing up.

When I got home I ran to her room, she was in bed burning up with fever. Dad came home from work to rush her to the ER. I told him to tell the doctor she had been bitten by a spider. By that time mom was completely out of it so dad told the doctor what I said. Sure enough she had been bitten.

Mom asked me a few days later how I had known. I told her she knew and she laughed and said yes, she had a feeling.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.