News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Validation thread!

Previous topic - Next topic

David Warner

Ap Friends,

It's been awhile since I've posted my latest validation attempts and tracking. I've been following whole heartdly for the last two years now of my own personal experiences and validations. Your more welcome to view the contents in my web site to listen/read.

I recently conversed with a hard-core skeptic and it was a terrible conversation, to say the least. Purely one tracked minded, not open to the slightest of possibabilities and claimed that NDEs/OBEs were all hullcinations.

It was a good and eye opening experiences because it did give me some good insight on a few things that I needed to add into my FAQs about skeptics. Here it is:

•   What are your thoughts about skeptics and their views?
I totally respect the views of skeptics trying to prove that the out of body experience is false memories, hallucinatory, and generated in the brain. It's always good to be objective towards this field of study. However, we should keep a open mind and not be quick to judge either. Here's a near death / out of body experience to consider and seriously think about:

Example: How do you explain the near death experience of Pam Reynolds? Under a medical and scientific controlled environment she was able to validate with accuracy during her operation external events outside her body.

During her operation, Pam had no brain activity, no blood, no vital signs for over an hour to remove a tumor. Doctors, Scientists, Skeptics can't explain this experience but only try to theorize.

So how would a skeptic go about theorizing when experts in the medical / scientific fields can't.

Anyways, as I tracked my own personal success with obe's, I've come to one conclusion that if any skeptic asks "prove it to me". Why should I prove something that I've proved to myself and done the work.

Here are the journal entries on my web site if those who are interested in validations.

1   07/14/05   Thursday   3:45 AM   3:52 AM   10:30 AM   10:37 AM   2 Of Hearts   King of Diamonds/8 of Hearts   Jack Of Diamonds   Couldn't Remember   416 to 1 - Validation   07-14-2005 -  Card Verification #1  - Conscoious & False Awakening Projection.Mp3

2   08/11/05   Thursday   11:04 AM   11:35 AM   N/A   N/A   6 of Diamonds   Ace of Spades or Clubs or 4   9 of Clubs   Possibly 4 of Hearts   No Validation   08-11-2005 - Real Rain.Mp3

3   08/11/05   Thursday   11:04 AM   11:35 AM   N/A   N/A   Grandville   Garden City         Validation   08-11-2005 - Real Rain.Mp3

4   08/30/05   Tuesday   9:45 AM   10:14 AM   N/A   N/A   4 of Spades   Ace / 2 Of Diamonds         No Validation   08-30-05 - Higher Level Contact.Mp3

5   09/18/05   Sunday   10:30 AM   10:45 AM   N/A   N/A   Grandville   Hospital         Validation   09-18-2005 - Part II Precognition Retrieval Hospital Astral Projection.Mp3

6   09/27/05   Tuesday   10:40 AM   11:00 AM   N/A   N/A   Grandville   House in Grandville         Validation   09-27-2005 - Bad Bad Leroy Brown Part II.Mp3

7   10/13/05   Thursday   8:30 AM   8:55 AM   N/A   N/A   3 of Spades   King of Hearts         No Validation   10-13-2005 - The King Of Hearts.Mp3

8   12/04/05   Sunday   2:30 AM   2:37 AM   N/A   N/A   Failed Attempt   Failed Attempt         No Validation   12-04-2005 - Contact II.Mp3

9   12/30/05   Friday   4:14 PM   4:40 PM   N/A   N/A   4 of Diamonds (Red Color)   King of Diamonds/Queen of Hearts (Red Color)          1/2 Verification   12-30-2005 - The King, The Queen and The Four Of Diamonds Red.Mp3

10   01/04/06   Wednesday   12:20 PM   12:26 PM   N/A   N/A   Grandville   House in Grandville         Validation   01-04-2006 - Am I Awake.Mp3

11   01/20/06   Friday   11:30 AM   11:52 PM   4:00 PM   5:00 PM   Eagle Ottawa Work   Sams Club         Validation   01-20-2006 - Sams Club.Mp3

12   02/28/06   Tuesday   8:00 AM   8:30 AM   N/A   N/A   Grandville   House in Grandville         Validation   01-04-2006 - Am I Awake Part II.Mp3

13   03/02/06   Thursday   7:00 PM   7:30 PM   N/A   N/A   Eagle Ottawa Work   N/A         Validation   03-02-2006 - I Love You!.Mp3

14   04/27/06   Thursday   11:00 AM   11:30 AM   N/A   N/A   Grandville   House in Grandville         Validation   04-27-2006 - Anniversary.Mp3

15   04/30/06   Sunday   1:30 PM   2:05 PM   N/A   N/A   Mom & Dads House   Mom & Dads House         Validation   04-30-2006 - Finally.Mp3

16   05/21/06   Sunday   10:30 AM   10:56 AM   N/A   N/A   Grandville   Mom & Dads House         Validation   05-21-2006 - Re-Union of Souls.Mp3

17   05/24/06   Wednesday   11:30 AM   12:09 PM   N/A   N/A   Grandville   Garden City         Validation   05-24-2006 - 2 for 1.Mp3

18   05/27/06   Saturday   10:00 AM   10:30 AM   N/A   N/A   Grandville   Grandville         Validation   05-27-2006 - VWB-AC.Mp3

19   07/04/06   Tuesday   9:30 AM   10:04 AM   N/A   N/A   Grandville   West Virginia         Validation   07-04-2006 - Route 49.Mp3

20   08/05/06   Saturday   8:00 AM   8:15 AM   N/A   N/A   Grandville   Garden City         Validation   08-05-2006 - The Dragons Fire.Mp3

21   10/26/06   Thursday   9:00 AM   10:00 AM   2:00 PM   3:00 PM   Wyoming   N/A   Grand Rapids   N/A   Validation   10-26-2006 - City Hall.Mp3

22   11/05/06   Sunday   10:00 PM   10:30 PM   N/A   N/A   Jenison   N/A         Validation   11-05-2006 - Hope BC.Mp3

23   11/06/06   Monday   9:00 AM   9:23 AM   N/A   N/A   Jenison   N/A         Validation   11-06-2006 - Hired.Mp3

24   11/08/06   Wednesday   7:00 PM   8:00 PM   N/A   N/A   Jenison
N/A         Validation   11-08-2006 - Screwed.Mp3

25   11/24/06   Friday   9:30 AM   10:00 AM   N/A   N/A   Jenison   Jenison   Validation   11-24-2006 - Tricked.Mp3

26   12/26/06   Tuesday   7:00 AM   7:15 AM   N/A   N/A   Jenison   Garden CityValidation   12-26-2006 - Artichoke, Artichoke, I Love You!

tvos
InvisibleLight - Book Release 12.12.2012
www.invisiblelight.us

Zante

I think I'm going to put some more thought into my approach of this (OBEs). I'm going to focus on getting my mind made up so I can make my next decision. I'm prepared to dedicate my life to this if I can get solid verification beyond any doubt whatsoever.

I've been from being a skeptic -> fundamentalist christian -> wishful thinker to being on the verge of finding my personal truth. This is by far the most important thing in my life right now.

If my doubt is false then it will be killed by more experiences.

Goober

Quote from: Zante on February 10, 2007, 19:32:16
I've been from skeptic -> fundamentalist christian

How did THAT happen?

Zante

Quote from: Goober on February 10, 2007, 19:40:13
How did THAT happen?

My first spontaneous experience scared me into it. It left me very confused ;)

DH

The closest thing I have had to a validation was one OB experience that seemed to be a hit by accident.  I had tried several times to direct myself to certain locations and people without any success, at least as far as I could tell.  But on one occasion, I was distressed when I got word about a dear friend I hadn't seen in awhile who quite ill.  She lived in St. Clears.  I went to sleep with her on my mind and awoke sometime later in what I thought was a lucid dream.  Then I realized that I was floating above a cottage or a house that was not clearly in focus, but I could make out a gray building with burgundy trim, and to my amusement, there seemed to be a multicolored pig  on the front porch.  The pig did me in!  I lost it before I could discern anything else or even try to make it inside.  I had no clue where I had been or what I had been looking at, but to make a long story short....I found out later that my sick friend lived in an apartment -- a gray building with burgundy trim.  On her front door was a colorful mosaic door knocker with a boar on it.  I seemed to have made it to my friend's home (from NYC to the UK) without even trying!  Do you supposed it was because I was worried about her and she was on my mind?  DH
God created the Universe for His 7th grade science project -- and got a C.     - Swami Beyondananda

catmeow

DH - that's exactly the type of validation I was thinking of when I started the thread.  I consider it to be a validation although the skeptically minded would label it coincidence, even though it goes beyond coincidence.  Any fair minded person would be reluctant to dismiss this as just coincidence.

I did once project to visit a friend of mine who had travelled to the US and had not been in contact for about 6 weeks.  I did find her, and that put my mind at rest that she was safe.  I never checked with her to verify that what I saw was accurate, because I didn't want to spook her.  Enough time has now passed and I should really verify the details.  Al I can say is that I saw her in what I considered to be a building which felt like a medical practice.  I later discovered that she was staying with a doctor, at his home which was also his practice.  But I should really confirm all of the details of what I saw to really count this as a good validation.

Zante - I wonder if you would be interested in sharing that first experience?

Tvos - thanks - I must check your website (again)!
The bad news is there's no key to the Universe. The good news is it's not locked. - Swami Beyondananda

Zante

QuoteZante - I wonder if you would be interested in sharing that first experience?

I was brought up in a family with christian roots, none of them were staunchly religious though and didn't seem to care what the other chose to believe after childhood. To that end I started drifting away from the idea of religion. During the time I was in my late teens I had all sorts of emotional problems going on (some of which I'd rather not talk about) and, in order to lessen the burden, I'd poke fun at those who believed in something that seemed so absurd to me, even my brother who pursued the idea of OBEs. I just thought of them as being weak, unable to cope with "reality".

There were times however, when things just seemed so hopeless, that I couldn't help but look to something I could believe as being more important than myself. So, that's when I started considering the idea of "God as an external entity". It was just a concept I kept in mind at the time, nothing more.

Lots of other things followed but it's this next experience which really got me thinking differently.

One night I found myself at the foot of a mountain, everything around this giant of a spectacle was flat. It really stood out. I looked up and, much to my surprise, my view zoomed in on the summit where I saw what I interpreted as being Jesus (it was the stereotypical archetype) looking down to me while waving, smile on his face to boot. There was a lot of meaning in it for me. That's the experience which gave me the final shove.

Looking back, it was probably the best thing that ever happened to me. It pulled me out of the box I was in, even if it was so I could experience another box later on. I was able to experience both ends of the spectrum thanks to that.

More spontaneous experiences followed and that's what got me to take my brother seriously (his interest in OBEs). I've done a lot of reading and I've heard and experienced some extraordinary things. I just need to be 100% sure of everything though. So far I'm about 95% certain that there's something very important going on here. Unless I can stand before a real skeptic with 100% confidence in my own truth, it's meaningless. It's amazing what some people need in order to be convinced. I've experienced just about every chakra sensation documented.

All I need to do is complete the experiment I've had set up for me successfully. : )  

Then my life begins anew, again. ;p

AndrewTheSinger

Talanay, I think it is a picture (60%) or a telephone (40%), but if it isn't I'll see if I can find out through the astral.
Where does this silence come from?

The untold past of the Earth: http://hiddenhistory.awardspace.com

catmeow

Zante - Thanks for sharing.  Personally I am 99.9% certain that during OBE/LD/AP (whatever you wish to call it) something is happening which is different from ordinary dreaming.  There is definitely a consensus reality to it, whether it is just a shared dream world, a collective consciousness, or a real alternate reality.  But the worlds we find ourselves in during LD/OBE/AP are shared in some way, and also overlap the physical world.  As to whether or not we need a physical body to support this activity, I don't know the answer to that.  NDE studies suggest strongly that we don't need the physical body either.  But the idea behind this thread is to gather validation that LD/OBE/AP is a shared reality....  and therefore "real" by my definition.
The bad news is there's no key to the Universe. The good news is it's not locked. - Swami Beyondananda

David Warner

Zante,

I thought the same way when I approached obe's, about obtaining proof, validation - if its real or not and just make believe.

As I started this quest 20 years ago, I can firmly say "yes, something is definitely there" are we able to prove this to others? The answer is "no" and it's based on our own personal experiences to prove it otherwise.

Its obvious that if this didn't exist, we wouldn't be talking about it, sharing our stories of NDEs/OBEs and helping each other. You definitely need to be wise and not take every experience literally but to learn from it.

Once I think you dig deep down into personal validation I think you'll find your own answers.

Tvos
www.invisiblelight.us

Nay

Hey Andrew,

I'm sorry but it's not either of those things.  I was hoping for people to try it out in the astral.  I've even gone into a light trance twice and "highlighted" the object, hoping that would help.  I don't know if it will, but thought it couldn't hurt.  :)

Tvos, I was sure you would want to give this a go.  You seem to have a high sucess rate.  Give it try!  I'm totally interested in seeing what you get.

I'll give it till wednesday.  Good luck!

David Warner

Talanay,

I am not a master yet, but I can at least achieve 2-3 obe's weekly. I do consider myself VERY lucky being able to put myself into the trance and leave.

Right now, I have a few projects that I'm working on which I need to focus on soley. I find that if I have too balls up in the air it gets confusing and side tracked when I do project of what I need to accomplish.

Tvos
www.invisiblelight.us

Selski

This topic deserves to be a sticky for now, hopefully to become a Permanent topic.

My validation experience is in the FAQs, under Playing Card Experiment.

I've also had an experience where I met a deceased friend - how do you verify that one?!  :wink:

This is a great thread catmeow.  Thanks for the idea.

TalaNay - I will try but 48 hours may not be enough...  :-D

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

Nay

:D  I'll give you more time, no problem!  The "thing" has been there for five years, it's not going anywhere.  I'm thinking I should clean up my room a little now and wear a robe after inviting everyone to have a lookies.  :lol:

Zante

It's a fun challenge : p

The only problem is getting the right location/area. If we knew how to navigate our way there it would make the whole "teleport" scenario redundant.

kiwibonga

I'll give it a serious try as well... I've been "on the edge" of projection a few nights in a row, hopefully I'll have one by the end of the week.

I must warn you guys though, it won't be a fair challenge. I will make use of my super-objective-vision theory AND my spirit guides  :-o oOoOoO
OBE counter: Lost track! 35+ since 3/21/2006

Nay

hehehe.. Kiwi!  Good luck!

Tvos, no problem, I totally understand. :)

catmeow

Stookie

I have a silly story of what I thought would be validation:

2 nights ago I had and conscious-exit OBE and wandered around my house. I was so sure that I had was fully focused in the RTZ - I've been in my new house a few months now and everything was exactly as it was before my OBE attempt that night. It was all very solid, everything being in place. Then I noticed a crack in one of my new blinds. I inspected it and was sure this would be my validation. I made a note of which set of blinds and the area it was cracked.

So the next morning I get up and check, and the blinds are fine. I was positive it would be cracked. I checked all the blinds in the house, but nothing. Oh well.

catmeow

Stookie - infuriating eh?  The RTZ is like that.

I posted the following minor validation earlier in this thread but it disappeared somehow! So I'll repost it...

I did once project to visit a friend of mine who had travelled to the US and had not been in contact for about 6 weeks.  I did find her, and that put my mind at rest that she was safe.  I never checked with her to verify that what I saw was accurate, because I didn't want to spook her.  Enough time has now passed and I should really verify the details.  Al I can say is that I saw her in what I considered to be a building which felt like a medical practice.  I later discovered that she was staying with a doctor, at his home which was also his practice.  But I should really confirm all of the details of what I saw to really count this as a good validation.

DH

Quote from: catmeow on February 11, 2007, 08:19:11
DH - that's exactly the type of validation I was thinking of when I started the thread.  I consider it to be a validation although the skeptically minded would label it coincidence, even though it goes beyond coincidence.  Any fair minded person would be reluctant to dismiss this as just coincidence.

Cat.....thanks for starting this thread and thanks for  responding.  I live around a lot of skeptics about these things and I'm also looking for validation.  It's really frustrating to know that you know in your inner "knower" but can't prove it to the satisfaction of those who aren't there yet.  blessings, DH
God created the Universe for His 7th grade science project -- and got a C.     - Swami Beyondananda

catmeow

TalaNay - I was "out" this morning and tried to get to your desk, but found it incredibly difficult!  I simply just didn't know how to get there.  I tried "thinking" of you and walking through a wall, hoping that your room would be on the other side but it didn't work.  Just couldn't "home in".  I'll keep trying though....  Next time I'll try the trick of going up into space and then dropping back down to earth, hopefully in the correct location...

David Warner

Stookie,

That would have been cool to see that the blinds were indeed cracked. Maybe this was a future event that you saw? If I were you, keep a tab on the blinds, maybe if you can remember draw to paper what the crack looked like. When the time does come when the blinds do indeed crack, compare the two. Something to think about!

I do hope you guys are tracking this and writing it down for future reference?

Tvos

www.invisiblelight.us

Nay

Quote from: catmeow on February 15, 2007, 06:56:20
TalaNay - I was "out" this morning and tried to get to your desk, but found it incredibly difficult!  I simply just didn't know how to get there.  I tried "thinking" of you and walking through a wall, hoping that your room would be on the other side but it didn't work.  Just couldn't "home in".  I'll keep trying though....  Next time I'll try the trick of going up into space and then dropping back down to earth, hopefully in the correct location...

The few people I managed to find were people who I had been talking to on messenger and on a regular basis for a few weeks.  I'd bet that it would be much easier if we knew each other better.  I love your techniques, I also walk through walls, fly through windows, and shoot through the ceiling but I never think of a destination I always get surprised..lol. 

I was thinking maybe instead of astrally trying to see it, if anyone is in touch with their guide and/or higherself, ask them to help.  I get quick pictures in my head, I'm not always right but I am right enough that I believe it's not just me.  The people who are using a pendulum, this would be a great opportunity to put it to use. :)

Good luck again!

Stookie

Quote from: the voice of silence on February 15, 2007, 12:51:35
Stookie,

That would have been cool to see that the blinds were indeed cracked. Maybe this was a future event that you saw? If I were you, keep a tab on the blinds, maybe if you can remember draw to paper what the crack looked like. When the time does come when the blinds do indeed crack, compare the two. Something to think about!

I do hope you guys are tracking this and writing it down for future reference?

Tvos

That's a good idea TVOS, I never thought of that. I'll definately keep an eye out. I did manage to write it all down.