What are your achievements and discoveries?

Previous topic - Next topic

Milkdrops

Hmmm its all just subjective lucid dreaming? given thats the case I dont mean to pee in anybodys pool (which in this case is probably the whole forum) it all seems kind of pointless. For a start we cant be 100% sure it isnt just our brains imagination playing up during sleep and the average amount of sense or clear information one can get from a lucid dream, although more than a regular dream, still tends to be minimal.

I dont see what good it does to fuss over something which is merely a lucid dream as you dont notice while your there, the only way a dream registers is when one is awake and fully concious and by that time around 90% of what you might rememeber is lost.

Stookie

An AP isn't necessarily a lucid dream, but a lucid dream is an AP. It's really about what area of consciousness it happens in. When we dream, we tend to enter F2 (frank's model, or F12 monroe) which is a subjective state of consciousness. You can turn a lucid dream into a straight-up AP by changing your focus of awareness from F2 to another area. In lucid dreams it's possible to be just as conscious (or more conscious) as in everyday life. Even if it is all subjective, I don't see it as pointless - there's still a lot to learn about yourself and consciousness, and it can be fun.

Check out the thread on validations. TVOS has some pretty good validations on his website as well.

violetlight

this is such a great thread!

thanks andrew, and everyone else who's answered  :-D

1 - Have you ever encountered more evolved beings?

a:  yup, ive met my spirit guides a few times, and there was a period where i used to meet the Earth Mother quite frequently.  she has the energy of Mary in Christian doctrine, or Kuan Yin in Chinese Buddhism.

also, any encounters i have with my power and totem animals shows me that they definitly have a more enlightened consciousness than i do.

1.1 - If so, describe the place:

umm.. the most memorable happened at a time when i was really searching for ansewrs and healing. i asked Mary to come with me. as i began to project, i felt her holding my right hand, and a man with a hat holding my left. we projected to a place with beautiful green grass, golden sunlight and white buildings. there were lots of people walking towards something, and we walked with them.
but this scenario kept playing out in front of us, and it was so bizarre and horrific that i actually forgot about my guides, and went to investigate it, thinking it may be related to my subconscious.

what were they like:  trustworthy and reliable, full of truth and virtue.  (Mary appeared as a beam of light.)  the animals were joy and unconditional love incarnate.
      what have you learned from them:  the nature of pure love.  that truly enlightened beings will not react to what you fear- they will not change, they just Are.

2 - What have you found out about life on other planets?
nothing!  i have met aliens, but i think they were a parallel of this dimension.  they were very nice.

3 - What was the most interesting conversation you had? What did you ask/say and hear?
it was during the time period i mentioned above, different OBE.  i met a blond haired boy, and he pointed above my head, saying "whats that?  theres a dark cloud above your head!"  then my vision shifted to someone sitting under a tree, who had previously been camoflagued by it.  i ran over to him.  he looked like an Amazon warrior/ witch doctor.  he began to taunt me, but i asked him to remove the cloud over my head.  he obliged, and performed the most amzing healing ritual on me.  when i eventually came to, hours later, it was as if i was seeing colour for the first time.

4 -  Describe 3 things/creatures that you saw there, but never saw here:

1) was flying around a beautiful place once where there were all these trees on tiny islands, and each tree had loads of bowls of fruit on its branches.  there was one kind of fruit i didnt recognise.  it tasted a bit like star fruit.  when i asked what it was, i was told "snoozeberry".  instant reaction- "no way- roald dahl was here?!"

2) vampires, other negs.

3) hands appearing out of mid air, waving wands and creating my reality right in front of me.

5 - If you've been able to read, what did you read about? How many consecutive words do you remember?
cant retain anything i read, but it never seems that important!

[b}5.1 - Have you read words you haven't seen here before?[/b]
think so, but dont remember.

6 - Ever learned special tricks to be used there?
not really, theres lots of things i seem to instinctively know how to do...  did learn how to iceskate without ice though!

7 - Ever received a solution to a problem?
all the time.  its generally abstract though, and only comes to me once ive analysed how i reacted to each situation, and how this relates to how i react to things in life.

8 - Describe the most amazing thing you saw:

the Earth Mother.  angels made of light.

9 - Describe the most amazing thing you did:
astral orgasm!

10 - Describe your most amazing validation:

going to the astral plane, and seeing past lives played out in front on me in a hall of mirrors.  and then reading about these places on the internet- months later.

meeting several of the archetypes on separate occassions before even reading carl jung.

these at least validated to me the existence of the collective unconsious.

sharing a visit to the astral with my flat mate.  she doesnt remember it, but i heard her wake up right after me, and she looked absolutely exhausted the next day.  she also told me personal things in that projection that she hadnt told me in real life.

11 - Ever had your astral body malformed or defective? What was it like?

actually, recently i was having some difficulty getting out of my room, and my vision wasnt great.  i was trying to go through the window when i noticed that i had something covering my forehead.  (it was like one of those things they give you to cover your eyes on long haul flights!)  i wonder if the way our astral body appears to us, and feels, can tell us abbout the baggage we are carrying in real life?

13 - Describe the 3 strangest sentences you heard:
twice i heard the most amzing music.  it was a women singing in a language i didnt know- it didnt sound like a language that is in existence anymore.  her voice was so pure, and powerful.

ive also heard the most profound knowledge iterated to me, but my conscious mind cant relay it.  its floating around in my subconscious somewhere!

14 - Describe 3 things that you still want to try in the astral:
keep learning about myself, learning how to learn, and learning how to live.

although ive learnt that the best place for doing that is when we're awake!

id love to actually converse with a ascended being.  ive met some, but they havent said much! (although i dont even know what id ask them).

just want to keep learning in general!  id love to attend dream school.  

12 - What interesting things have you found out about the Universe?

getting confirmation on the collective unconscious was a Huge deal- it was the light i could look back to during my dark night of the soul.

also, see below.  

15 - If you believe in a God, what clues have you gotten about it's existence?
two clues- one was a lucid dream, the other was the beginning of a projection.
1) i was experiencing a past life death.  dying felt like quickly losing physical consciousness, while other consciousnesses became more pronounced and focused.  suddenly, i was at a point of complete Awareness- i could look back on all the past lives id ever had, and also had complete understanding of Creation, the Universe, and All That Is.  (could not carry any of this info through into waking!)

2) this was so beautiful.  i was leaving my physical body, and entered a place i refer to as the Womb of the Universe.  all i could feel- was Total and Absolute Love.  it covered me so thickly it was like a blanket, and yet i was part of it, and it was all of me.

16 - Ever been lectured on the process of Creation?
actually- yes, but not whilst asleep!  i was lying in bed one night and got the full run down on evolution onland on this planet.  i was quite good at biology at school, but had never flexed my capacities that far before.  fascinating!

again, thanks a million andrew!  its been great to actually search the memory banks and share.

peace  :-D
"Most people do not really want freedom, because freedom involves responsibility, and most people are frightened of responsibility."  -- Sigmund Freud

AndrewTheSinger

That's awesome, thanks a lot everyone,
looking forward to hearing of your verifications, Gandalf.
Where does this silence come from?

The untold past of the Earth: http://hiddenhistory.awardspace.com

zareste

Quote*A guiding voice speaks of the neanderthals and the appearing of the human race. It says we're not all descendants of a single type of pre-historic men, we're hybrids.
Anymore details?  This hybrid issue has puzzled me for years.  Biologists theorize the neanderthals appeared and cross-bred with primates - was that it?

QuoteSeeing the birth of a new solar system. It was actually happening, but I was somehow watching it at a high speed. Like I was not bound by time.
Wow.  Could you explain it in detail?  It'd be fun to hear something so mysterious explained like that - and I'd love to hear any other info you heard.

AndrewTheSinger

Ah, from what I understood of the experience, and this is in no way a scientific explanation, is that the other breeds that lived alongside with the Neanderthals never went extinct. There was no superior race that replaced the former, instead, they mixed their genes, and that helped them adapt more successfully to the changing environment. Only the Neanderthals were more populous, and their characteristics carried over more predominantly.

zareste

Aha, that's the concept archeologists are leaning toward.  One thing I didn't expect: Neanderthals were more populous?  Archeology painted them as a secluded sub-species.  Interesting.

I guess the bigger question on everyone's mind is, where did they come from?  It's normal for a species to separate and cross-breed back together, so why were neanderthals special enough for this voice to tell you about them?

AndrewTheSinger

Indeed, I'm not sure if they were spoken of in higher regards than those of the other species, I just caught the word 'Neanderthal' as a fragment of the story that the voice was telling. Unfortunately I cannot tell how it happened, all I can consciously remember hearing is that it didn't happen like a single, new and independent group spreading throughout the world.

However, I don't recommend anyone believing this without scientific support, I've also heard once that lightnings are like an interplanetary chat  :-)

zareste

Interplanetary chat?  Interesting.  It's important to consider these words - or at least record them for someone else to consider, because tossing them aside can set us back hundreds of years.

The Hindus, for example, knew about the evolution process and the Big Bang thousands of years ago.  They didn't have it down to a science - they were merely told about it by outside sources.  Had Europeans considered these concepts instead of deeming them heresy, we could have skipped 3,000 years of biological and astronomic advancement.  Instead we have Stephen Hawking shouting "look-at-me-I-single-handedly-found-out-the-universe-asploded."

AndrewTheSinger

You're right zareste, as an example, my grandfather was a native indian, and my mother use to say that when they were kids they never went to the hospital, because he knew treatment for many diseases within the plants. Infection, insect sting, sore throat, there was a different plant, or a different concoction for each case, knowledge that they've gathered for thousands of years.

I have never met him, for he died a few years before I was born, and it's sad to know that much of that knowledge has disappeared along with their land and culture.

zareste

Well lookit this, I did a search for thunderstorms and interplanetary communication and sure enough, there's a PDF article about radio systems receiving signals from other planets http://www.teslasociety.com/mars.pdf - and the signals seemed a lot like lightning bursts, but with sequential patterns.  Interplanetary lightning bursts in sequences.

Just something I found.  I was puzzled, at first, at how lightning could be any sort of communication.  Does it communicate between sky bases and ground bases?  Is lightning the actual communication or just a result of it? Astral messages like the one you heard tend to say very significant things in such a matter-of-fact tone you could take them as nonsense.

But it hit me:  Lightning bolts can be seen from space - their radiation can be picked up by another planet with moderate radio instruments, and one bolt can create several flashes for a morse code.  If someone could set off bursts using the ionosphere, they'd have a fast easy network of interplanetary communication using stellar energy instead of reserve energy.

AndrewTheSinger

Wow, this is getting very interesting. Unlike stars, I had no idea planets could excert any other measurable effect beside the gravitational pull, I'm one century late on this  :lol:

So, it was actually true, at least to some extent. What I felt during the experience, and this one was not a voice while in trance, but a teacher in a dream school, is that the Earth itself speaks by lightnings, it's the actual communication, she said that the other planets 'read' the lightnings like letters, much like the example you gave of the morse code.

At that time that information seemed to me too allegorical to be taken seriously, like something you could tell 5-year-olds when they asked about storms.

It didn't cross my mind that this could be a technology used by beings for interchange of information, but yes, it seems possible as an alternative, or complement for satellite communications, imagine, instead of stream, they pack all the data in a single lightning and zap, it's all in front of you!

astral traveler

- a: yes, some more evolved and some less evolved.

- typically in my bedroom while out-of-body or otherwise astrally aware.

what were they like:
- one being was semi-angelic in form with glorious countenance, many beings seemed like average humans assembled in large groups, other beings appeared alien with advanced IQs, and a few beings seemed half-human and half-beast.

what have you learned from them:
- I learned that many of them are just as ignorant as we are, while others are more enlightened.  Some are benevolent with words of encouragement concerning health, while others are hostile and demented.

- a: I believe that planets are multi-dimensional in nature, and that multiple physical dimensions exists along various energy frequencies upon our own planet earth.  matter is ultimately composed of energy, just as energy particles are composed of very fine physical matter.

3 - What was the most interesting conversation you had?
- my mother came to me for help about a month after she was deceased from cancer.

What did you ask/say and hear?
- a: about a month after her physical death, my deceased mother told me that she was being indwelt with lower frequency entities.  i explained to her that she should take my hand and i would direct my life-force energies into her astral form.  i explained to her that the energy would feel hot like fire but not as severe as fire, and that the lower frequency entities that were indwelling her would be more sensitive to the pain of the fire than she was herself, and would thereby drop off.  as i released the energy into her that she perceived as fiery, she asked how long that she should hold on to my hand, because it was burning her.  i told her to simply hold on until it would reach the limits of her toleration levels.  the invading entities which were indwelling her eventually dropped away from her, and she was able to ascend to a higher frequency in a context of purification which i had newly sensed in her.

4 -  Describe 3 things/creatures that you saw there, but never saw here:
- one entity looked like an angel without wings, a white male about seven feet tall with curly blond hair and extremely toned muscular condition with no body fat, wearing a white robe and exuding an aura of white light with a gentle and unthreatening countenance. another entity was cloaked in a dark robe and hood, so as not to startle me with it's foreign appearance. and another entity seemed half-human and half-lion.

5 - If you've been able to read, what did you read about? How many consecutive words do you remember?
- a: i have vague memories of reading foreign texts, but their interpretations would slip from my memory upon awakening.

5.1 - Have you read words you haven't seen here before?
- a: yes, but i would forget their meanings afterwards.

- a: once i levitationally spun in place like a top with my energy body at a hundred miles per hour without getting remotely dizzy.

- a: yes, i encountered my deceased mother at least a dozen times to see how she was doing.

- (as above) one entity looked like an angel without wings, a white male about seven feet tall with curly blond hair and extremely toned muscular condition with no body fat, wearing a white robe and exuding an aura of white light with a gentle and unthreatening countenance.

- (as above) about a month after her physical death, my deceased mother told me that she was being indwelt with lower frequency entities.  i explained to her that she should take my hand and i would direct my life-force energies into her astral form.  i explained to her that the energy would feel hot like fire but not as severe as fire, and that the lower frequency entities that were indwelling her would be more sensitive to the pain of the fire than she was herself, and would thereby drop off.  as i released the energy into her that she perceived as fiery, she asked how long that she should hold on to my hand, because it was burning her.  i told her to simply hold on until it would reach the limits of her toleration levels.  the invading entities which were indwelling her eventually dropped away from her, and she was able to ascend to a higher frequency in a context of purification which i had newly sensed in her.

- i learned the strategic methods regarding how the energy body becomes physically materialized, although i still require the discipline to perform it.

11 - Ever had your astral body malformed or defective? 
- yes, in the context of identity distortion, but i've since corrected this.

What was it like?
- a: the energy body appeared in a degenerate state when operating along lower energy frequencies, as if it were extremely aged, but i've since corrected the issue through purification methods.

- i was greeted by an intercessor for my mother who was requesting me to become reconciled to my brother.  i was called a messenger possessing the path regarding the re-acquisition of physical immortality for the human species.  i don't recall the exact wording at this late date.

- i wish to physically materialize the energy body within the waking state, purify myself enough to dimensionally ascend to the higher frequency planes, and merge the physical and astral dimensions within a ten foot proximity of my physical body.

- a: that the metaverse is infinitely eternal and eternally infinite on both macroscopic and microscopic levels.  the metaverse is composed of infinite universes which may be likened to an infinite number of rooms within a very large house.

- a: Godhood has traditionally been defined in a myriad of ways, but it seems logical that only consciousness can create consciousness.

- a: not a lecture precisely, but i've developed various beliefs (although not in the direct context of astral experiences) about the origin and evolution of the human species.
~~ Astral Traveler ~~

dingo

a: I don't think that questions means what you think it means. There's plenty of bacteria that have gone through more generations and are therefore more evolved than us. I don't really believe that you can put a hierarchy on entities like people always try to. I think I have met minor gods before (like in greek mythology), but they're not as special as religions and myth would have you believe. They're just another race.

1.1 - If so, describe the place: not sure I should really say, but my main memory of this is at a party in a representation of the moon (like a personification, but as a house rather than a person - perhaps a palacification).
       what were they like: drunk, spiteful teenagers
       what have you learned from them: they're easy to trick, but don't make them angry.

a: I haven't.

3 - What was the most interesting conversation you had? What did you ask/say and hear?
a: Conversations in memory tend to fade fast. I do remember a conversation I had with Steve Irwin shortly after he died. He kept talking about his new fascination with guns and about his sexual conquests in the afterlife. It was surreal.

1) Elves, but what I saw in most detail at the time was a boggart. It was brown, covered in shaggy fur, hunched over, perhaps 3 feet tall, has an evil-looking face with sharp teeth.
2) Two-storey tall primary-colour horses.
3) Some flat cartoon people I met in a world that looked like a poor playstation one game.

a: I read some instructions about how to dismantle my aura. I have some exact phrases written down somewhere, but I don't remember actually seeing the letters in any detail.

a: No but I have heard a word in the astral before that I hadn't heard before. First time (AFAIK) that I met one of my spirit guides, she called me "Alohee." I looked it up later and found it was aramaic for "My god."

a: Flying, getting vision back, swimming in space, telepathy, teleportation, moulding my appearance, etc.

a: Not really, but I've gained new problems, and found out why my other problems can't be solved satisfactorily.

Dancing musical rocks in space with multicoloured sparks. Like a music visualisation. There were lots of other people there, maybe projectors.

Fly down the middle of the road in a traffic jam full speed, listening to Feeder, pulling fingers at drivers who couldn't see me.

I can't really remember. I tried some, but most failed. One that sort of worked was when i put a playing card facing out of the window. I'd have to be flying over my backyard to see what it was. When I did get to look at it, it kept changing and then someone/thing stole the card and dumped a pack on top of it. In the end the card on top was the right one, but it doesn't feel like a satisfying validation.

a: Yes, and I've done it on purpose. It's difficult to stop it from reverting to normal or degrade into something you didn't want.

Can't really remember.

Time travel,
Visit a parallel universe,
Visit another planet or moon.

a: Everything has a spirit or personification, it's just a matter of perspective (animism). Just try talking to your home, or your arm, or a chess piece. In a way I think these are (extremely) minor gods. Some of the first gods in mythology were personifications - of the sun, moon, earth, night, etc. It's only later that gods were seen as things in their own right.

a: Like I said before, I've met gods but not God. To be honest, I don't believe in a creator god. Things are continually created and destroyed, but everything always exists somewhere.

a: No.

Lockianhound

a) Not sure what your definition of "more evolved" is but I'd say yes

a)On a street in a town I used to live in,
b) Another time hanging from a rope bridge miles in the air

What were they like:

a) She had a hawk's body and a woman's head ( In greek mythology this is what is called a harpy, but she was much nicer than the harpies in the movie Jason and the Argonauts if you've ever seen it and she didn't look anything like them!) she wasn't exactly scary, it was more that I was filled with a sense of awe, that I was in the presence of power.

b) A bluebird/magpie type bird with iridescent blue/green and white feathers that smiled at me then flew at my face and seemed to merge into me.

The Harpy showed me a vision of us together in a former incarnation as a Merman and Merwoman on a green skied water planet. So do I believe that I'm actually a reincarnated alien Merman? erm still scraching my head about that one. Would be cool though.
The bluebird merged with me and I could see throught it's eyes as we/it flew away

a: That there may be a green skied water planet out there somewhere with humanoid merpeople.

a: It would have to be the Merman thing, but like I said it was more of a vision than a conversation

A Harpy
The smiling iridescent bluebird/magpie was not like any bird I've ever seen before
A cute lady with fangs that kissed me

a: I seem to have astral dyslexia. Letters change around, words become harder to read the more you look at them. I've wondered if maybe a study of OBEs and brain function could shed some light on the actual condition of dyslexia in the "real" world.
a: "Koiatari", saw it written on a sign what does it mean? No idea, probably nothing. A Google search turned up Koi carp and Atari computers

a: Not really

a: No though I once dreamed the solution to uncoding a coded message in a puzzle on cereal packet.

That would have to be the Harpy again

I escaped from something nasty that grabbed me by morphing into a bird and flying away ( This was a different ttime to the aforementioned bluebird experience)

As an experiment, I tried to locate a friend who I'd lost touch with when he'd moved to Germany several years before. I found myself walking along the familiar beachfront of my hometown (Where I no longer live). I found out about a month later that he was indeed back living in my hometown.

a: In my first ever experience I tried to look at  my astral body and my leg appeared to be right in front of my face. I don't think malformed is the correct word it was more that my eyes were in the wrong place

Nothing comes to mind

Time travel
Visit the Akashic records
Meet more non humans

a: Everything is energy,

a: Only that he's a mathematician apparently

a: No

mariavaladez

I only came across my guardian angles or my own spiritual guide,
the place: my first projection i came across my guardian angle who gave off the warm feeling , in my back yard there i just cried and fell to the ground as i looked up to look up and all i seen was myself with there eye's
i seen thousands of images of all my passed life's i feel my guardian angles presence more comforting then before..
on other time with my guides i have been taken to other plants at the plants there is a school where many masters give lecture's

a: 
ive learned how all the different earth races come from a different star system (reason for different colors,eyes etc) , a different dimension we reincarnated on the lower dimension but we all have a higher version of our self know as our higher selfs in higher dimensions, we humans all have been around since the beginning of time . when the body dies the soul will judge it self on every moment in there life times they held back love therefore choosing to reincarnate to give more love ..the pain you hold is the love you with hold ...

all races on earth or many have been created to war for the gods , many gods created humans to do the fighting for them (this is story for some other time ) but the humans rebeled and were casted down to earth like what england did with austrilia the god's goal was that with all the interbreeding of all the different races we would breed out the warrior gene in us .. thats why earth humans tend to war ...

a . this is crazy i grew up catholic so this took me time to understand if you ask any other traveler who has had contacted with any other spiritual being they might agree or not

there is places in our universe were the energy levels are so warm and comforting the most warm feeling of love here you can not put in words its a feeling of just knowing what is....love......

there been travels where i go to a see of white light i can feel my self floating at first it scares me seeing the vastness it really feels like im floating in a ocean but then i get the comfort and the feeling of oneness...
god is everything good and bad , it's our perceptions n believe systems, the universe never stops growing and we keep growing spiritually life time after life time...we are a reflection of god, here in a physical form spiritually envoling into what we call god..
"You can tell who a person is by there dreams"
The what and how share and learn with us
My Astral Projection Blog
Astral
Projection Accessories[/

cocteautwin

This is a questionnaire to help put together some of the most interesting achievements people had with Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming. Anyone is free and very welcome to answer the questions, though the aim is to provide data received through direct experience.

a: yes

1.1 - If so, describe the place: During my last experience (one I wrote about here on the forum) I experienced two monkey type of creatures - his name is Chorro (I think) and he extended himself to me and felt as if he knew everything about me. I believe that Chorro is male - have that gut feeling. The place was on a lawn, inside a fenced area and there was a white house.
       what were they like: Chorro was a monkey type of creature. He was pudgie - he had big eyes - warm, very warm and exotic.
       what have you learned from them: I learned I was not alone!

a: Life on other planets - or you mean life in other Universes - yes Life on other planets in our Universe doesn't exist because we have gone through all of them ourselves through evolution! Universes do exists however and they are just advanced snapshots of US. Time doesn't exist at all and we are just a rubberband - the Universe is small, not big.

a: I've had so many, I'd have to get out my journal. One time a person held me in bed - I tried to have sex with this person but they didn't want that. Instead they held me and said "you are not a loser!" they said this over and over and over again.

4 -  Describe 3 things/creatures that you saw there, but never saw here: two alien women on benches, both Succubus! They were tall, ugly and green - and muscular! They chased me for hours until finally they wore me out! An ice woman who was made of ice and cats that were squished and could talk.

a: "be more of the wine you see" - have no clue on what it means.

a: had to get out my journal for this one. yes I have - but they strange and don't have any keys to describe them. Funny thing, I knew what it said - it really meant "love".

a: Yes, too many to describe actually - so many -

a: 16 times - yes

8 - Describe the most amazing thing you saw: the world trade center being blown to pieces!

9 - Describe the most amazing thing you did: helped a guy named adorphorisu or something like that - I helped him cross the Universe

10 - Describe your most amazing validation: I see a person everyday that I know travels with me and we viewed stuff together and spoke about it.

a: nope - always just me!

13 - Describe the 3 strangest sentences you heard: "you can't go up there." "his name is seth." "i know who you are."

14 - Describe 3 things that you still want to try in the astral: astral
more sex
more sex
more sex

a: we are ONE.

a:
you are god!

a:
I've seen the libaries of knowledge - you are god - it's all evolution - you are a cell, an organism - a parasite.

Gbob

Quote from: cocteautwin on September 26, 2009, 19:43:00

14 - Describe 3 things that you still want to try in the astral: astral
more sex
more sex
more sex

Wow talk about unbalanced second chakra lol :P

kiuku

The Evolution of the human species is interesting; Neanderthals etc. I see evidence that ancient humans had technology; knew of some of the so-called advanced concepts that we do presently. If you look at the yin yang symbol, it is day and night from space. Of course, most satellite images are cropped so that you do not see this effect, which is curious in and of itself. The simulations make it look like it is just half day and night, but if you do some research you will see the curves, and the curves are apparent in some simulations but not all.

Anyway, I can't answer all of the questions since I don't astral project often. But, once, while I hallucinated my room was in technicolor, I did have a conversation with another being, a debate, over whether or not all things in existence exist as a product of their function. It tried to convince me of that, and I disagreed. It was an interesting debate.

jpg143ak

I want to say in one that my achievement is to make my assets to 300 cr. My discoveries to make new attempt on computers to study on human untreated ddiseases to cure with ultrasound rays

MeIng

a:   They are constantly with me.  Daily I work to keep the communication open.

1.1 - If so, describe the place:   an old Church in Bavaria
       what were they like:   20 feet tall, wearing a long robe.
       what have you learned from them:  He said "You humans!  We show you the stars in the sky and you want to see their reflections in the mud."

a:    Not very much.   During an eclipse, i saw souls from the moon coming to earth.

a:The Bavarian said "the next person you meet will be named George."  In a strange town where I knew no-one, the next person I met said to me "hello, my name is George ...."

4 -  Describe 3 things/creatures that you saw there, but never saw here:mermen, mermaids.  Hideous monsters worse than the scariest monster movie.

a:Used to read books.  Haven't recently.   Didn't remember words, but remembered concepts which helped with life and understanding.

a:No

a:Focused on flying for awhile.  Glowing one's energy to lighten up a situation.  Forgiveness is the best trick.

a:That's how i solve problems.

8 - Describe the most amazing thing you saw: A man in the lobby of the Galle Face Hotel in Colombo walked up to me, and he turned into a bright star.

9 - Describe the most amazing thing you did:I helped a soul who had been murdered and was haunting the murderer, forgive, let go, and go into the heaven world of light.   This was years before all the popular tv shows.

10 - Describe your most amazing validation:See #3 above.

a:Usually is, and it takes much work to fix.

14 - Describe 3 things that you still want to try in the astral:Learn how to dissolve congested form more quickly and effortlessly.

a:The physical universe is small compared with the inner worlds.

a:It is of the consistency of caramel swirl vanilla ice cream.

a:This question seems completely disconnected from OBE.  Unless you mean lectured while OB.

NZ Traveller

a: Yes

There have been quite a few but I suppose the most interesting ones i met in an underwater cave in a stream that runs past my house

what were they like:
There were 4 males and they shared similar features. Their hair was long and shiny copper coloured with streaks of gold. They wore what looked like white robes. One spoke to me and when i asked questions they would discuss the answer between themselves before answering me but only the first one would actually address me.

When I asked where I was they answered: You are not exactly where you think you are, but you are in a world that lies between our world and yours.

They made comments about relatives that had passed on. When i asked how they knew these people, after discussions between themselves, the one speaking said, "In our world we have a record. This record contains all knowledge from your world and ours. It is called the 'Niko Kora'

I have never heard this word before or read it anywhere. An interesting side note is the last of the four entities had a real suspicious look on his face throughout the entire process as if he was unsure what or how much to tell me. A couple of times i saw him outright disagree with what the others had decided to share with me...very curious situation.

The speaker then told me he was going to share quite a bit with me and then proceeded to talk. However, at this point i could not actually hear what he was saying. His lips moved but nothing came out. Many years later i met another traveller much more experienced than me who said that this is how astral entities share important information. The information is loaded into your 'hard drive' or subconscious memory and will filter through to your normal consciousness while you are doing somethin totally unrelated. He was right. Sometime after i was weeding my garden, fully conscious, then i stopped and stared at the ground for a second or 2 while a voice began talking to me about some quite bizarre things. To much to relate here.

a: Not sure about this one, as there are only two locations i know of, places i have been to and places i haven't. The places I don't know could be on other planets but there is no way to tell.

I did however find myself working on a dam beside a pyramid once. I had a strong feeling that this was not earth. It was mars. I know it sounds strange but hey that's what I saw. While travelling to work one day, on mars, we were being struck by what looked like small meteors coming from the sky. The sky was red and stormy. There were many pyramids around us and all looked like they had been damaged in either a war or some kind of natural cataclysm. I think this was a clip of a past life.

a:
There have been many. The one outlined in the beginning ranks in the top 3 but there have been others. Another one was a conversation that i was having with a entity that introduced himself as my teacher. He kept saying this strange set of words and showing me images of nature. For instance i was shown a country side with rolling hills and trees, then it would change to a sort of 3D wireframe landscape of the entire scene and then it would zoom into the lines that ran through the image crisscrossing each other. I was told that this was a matrice. Then the strange set of words he said were "???? ???? Energy Matrix". He repeated them over and over again. Then he would say "remember this" I replied "yes Ive got it" he replied " No you haven't!" I replied "Yes I HAVE!" Well when i woke up, i forgot the first two words. lol Later while reading a certain site on the net i recognised the two missing words. "Light Encoded Energy Matrix" If your interested to know what this is, goggle it. You will be delightfully surprised...I was.

4 - Describe 3 things/creatures that you saw there, but never saw here:

I have met a large lizard like creature that walked on two legs. It was dressed in what looked like an ancient priests robe. I became conscious one night during a travel and noticed i was following this being through the corridors of a large stone building. It climbed a couple of steps at the end of the corridor and then turned to me. I think it realised that i was conscious and quickly changed its form to a human with a long beard, it was as if it was surprised that i had become conscious and didn't want to scare me with its previous form. It then began reading from a large book. Again same as before, lips moved but no words. Being was about 14 - 15 feet tall.

a: Yes but not often.

Yes. The word Matrice was shown to me one night and i had to look it up the next day to see what it meant (5 years before the movie matrix came out).

For those interested Matrice or the plural Matrix =

(mathematics) a rectangular array of quantities or expressions set out by rows and columns; treated as a single element and manipulated according ...
(geology) amass of ingrained rock in which fossils, crystals, or gems are embedded
an enclosure within which something originates or develops (from the Latin for womb)
the body substance in which tissue cells are embedded
the formative tissue at the base of a nail

a:
Not sure what you mean here

a:
Yes. To many to list here.

Again too many to mention. Hm mm I did see an experiment in astral projection done by an American agency once. While travelling in a certain location I noticed voices communicating much like a group of people on the moon talking to ground control about what they were seeing.

I assumed they were American because of the accent. As I flew over a very beautiful landscape scene I could hear the voices saying stuff like:

Traveller: Can you see the glow around the trees?

Groundcontrol: Yes, what do you think it is?

Traveller: I'm not sure, could it be a trick of the light?

Groundcontrol: Maybe, keep looking

At this point, I remember thinking to myself, "Its the aura you silly people, while having having a little chuckle to myself"

Immediately after thinking that I heard a voice say:

"Who was that? Is there someone else in there with you guys? Hes not with us sir. Hold all communications until futher notice...Will do."

I realised i had been heard and quickly left that location.

My conclusion is that I must have interrupted an experiment of some kind. It may have been a CIA remote viewing experiment in which case forget i said anything and it was probably just a dream anyway...that's my story and I'm sticking to it lol.

I have battled entities for my right to travel certain locations. Not physically of course but more a battle of wills. This I believe was my initiation and once passed, I was given access to higher realms. Te lower entities do not bother me anymore.

The details of this incident are still quite traumatic for me so I would rather not share them here. Maybe later but what i can say is this, the two worlds did merge and the astral became literally entwined in the astral. In other words astral beings and awareness were manifesting in physical reality. The two worlds were touching.

This was the most amazing and the hardest thing i have had to do in here.

please read some of my other posts on experiences. In my opinion they are all self validating.

I once became conscious before an exit while sleeping on my side and found my astral body half in and half out.

I noticed when i opened my physical eyes that my vision was on a 45 degree slant. I couldn't figure it out. It took a little while for me to realise my head was still stuck in my body but my feet were floating in the air placing by astral body on a 45 degree angle. I metally commanded my astral to realign with my physical and it did.

I then thought that if I could roll my physical onto its back, I could then leave as usual and all will be good, however when i rolled over i noticed this large bump on my chest. I got a little anxious and thought "What the $%^&" And then i realised what it was. It was my physical shoulder. I have rolled my astral body and my physical was still on its side. I should point out that I am fully conscious throughout this whole thing. I did manage to turn my physical while still in astral awareness and fully conscious. I experimented with moving my limbs for about half an hour. It really was quite fun. I could see my physical arms resting my chest, while I could feel my astral arms waving around. I could also see them. There was a grayish blueish hazy light around my astral arms. It was around this time that i decided that this was real and not a dream.

a:

none spring to mind

I would like to read the akashic record one day while being fully conscious

that there are more mysteries contained within than our little minds currently have the ability to comprehend or perceive.
a:

None whatsoever. If he or she is there, then they are keeping themselves well disguised or just plain hidden. I have however met Jesus Christ or someone disguised as him to stop me wondering why he had suddenly appreared in my OBE. Oh and this was a forced exit. Forced exits are done without your consent and are initiated by other entities good and bad. Once you are able to exit, forced exits are a possibility. Something I have not mentioned yet but has happened on a few occasions usually when someone has an important message for me. 

Yes but we would be here for a while talking about that one...lol If you are interested send me a PM and I will share it with you. [/]

Enix

Enix

those who were hurt suffer
sufferhurthurtsuffer
hurtsuffersuffer

misinformedia

i discovered , that its not that easy and takes an effort, just like going to the gym to work out your body, you cant get lazy with your spirit ether. it takes time , work, effort