What is the scientific theory behind F10/F12--beyond

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank

Hello:

You need to check on their website for info.

Yours,
Frank

TheJza

Quote from: FrankI keep searching around the Internet for more info, but haven't found anything more than the usual bog-standard description of "no time". It looks to me like yet another one of those situations where no one really knows, so everyone parrots everyone else. Of course, there is always the possibility that what I discovered is not Focus-15 at all. But the "no time" description suits it to an absolute tee.

Yours,
Frank

Frank, what about this pdf http://www.capacitie.org/Wren/Dazzling%20Dark.PDF? Does this person's description remind you of your recent experience? Also, I thought you wrote in your Wave1 pointers thread that you have been to Focus 15 before, but I could be wrong...

Frank

I'm making this a Sticky post for a while to see where it leads, then I'll take the Focus info and add it as a supplement to the original Wave-1 pointers thread in the Sticky forum section.

Thank you MT for your further info. I keep trying to reproduce the state but no joy as yet.

Yours,
Frank

wisp

Frank,
Your post brings to mind the last time it happened to me. I had just pulled into the local grocery store. Can't remember my thoughts at the time but surely it was introspection. Anyway, the physical environment was at a standstill. Everything outside my vehicle had a pure structure existence about it.I tried to put a spiritual prospective to it and there was none. It was pure physical in nature. So ...thinking, where or what is this? The only thing to come to mind was that I was at the end of the road (the only phase or description I could think of). The scenery was that of desolation (like a still photo), a feel of my own personal existence. A feel that "I'm the god of my own world".

My late father (or some enity) may have communicated with me through the vehicle I was driving at this time (or just electrical weirdness?). While pondering this reality, one of the door locks began clicking up and down. The enity is telling me something, or maybe confirming my thoughts.The thoughts were simple,and I was also wondering what to do next.The lock might have been directing (guided or confirming) me to get out of the van. But, if this is so, why not just open the van door for me? This has happened before. The lock thing is still a mystery really.

I decided to go on about my business. While in the grocery store I observed my surroundings and the people closer than usual. I became aware that I was experiencing the optimal "spiritual" feel I get fairly frequently in daily life.The scene was very animated and very colorful. I felt self power and contentment.

A variation of the above experience is a slowing down or speeding up of time. These experiences are related to circumstances someway, part of the synchrony experiences I live in.

I haven't read the entire thread, but couldn't your experience be synchronicity? Synchronicity has a consistency to it, and is always present, whether the person recognizes it or not, imo.

upstream

I wouldn't mind to see the continuation of this interesting conversation but I'm somewhat triggered to do this flick. Frank, seems to me that your "F15-experience" has captured the essence of a typical projection, something I'm sure you already know about but from the point of view of your particular experience and for others as well it may be of some interest.

So, I think the stages of a typical OBE are:

1. shifting awareness into a permissive state - this doesn't require the sense of moving although it could help (stage of disidentification)
2. creating and leaving the dream representation of this state by separating and moving in a somatosensoric phantom (stage of dissociation and emanation of consciousness)
3. returning back to this origo due to the collapsion of the projection episode or moving back to the bed where the episode has started (retraction of consciousness)

The permissive 1st state has some stability itself. It is easy to project from this state each and every time the dream fades until sooner or later it will fall back into the waking state and the projection ends. In a typical postseparational state we can't see our body because the projection has already occured: our perception has shifted along the axis of consciousness to made the permissive, thus, except the case of an RTZ projection we do not share the same space anyomre that our physical body occupies.

In a typical OBE the preseparational state is represented by the dream space that surrounds the dream bed. I suppose that each and every "layer" of the human aura (energy body) has a dream representation with their own time and space properities that are progressively further away from the RTZ. It is like a multi layered sphere which is projected around the self by the interplay of the senses of our mind we reflect our self into at that time.

A couple of weird things can happen when I chose to move back to the bed in an OBE like dream. If I were not to do anything special to reach the RTZ it's sure I wouldn't seen any physical body at all, just an empty bed with some messy bedclothes. This shows how dream interpretation and expectations works. Another example when I sometimes see see an impression on the bed like I have just woken up. But it is very rare to see all the sings of a close to RTZ perception: sort of a pulsating grey mist and/or flashing images of my body from some weird fixed points of view.

I think it is very important to understand that moving the dream body is more than simply a progression in the 3D space of that given dream. This is especially true when we are still close to the moment of separation and to the bed (or in the case of a multi-layered projection to the space where we feel our last body layingt). Actually, when we walk away from our body or fly back into it a dimensionally shift occurs. This is similar to the first, Phasing like step of the projection which made the preseparational state and causes our difficulties to observe the physical body. The latter shift, however, occur by a dimensiomnally more inclined vector so to speak.

In rare cases when I walk back to my bedroom I would see myself getting out of my bed, sort of a time echo I think, in which I see myself from the previous or a later episode of the same projection. This has to do someting with the fact that there are projections in which every act of separation and reseparation occur in the same way - into the same direction and by the same style as they were actually results of the very same act of dissociation and share a common root. The same root then diverges into various episodes that occur at the same time but remembered sequentially afterwards.

Note, that every center of our self is determined by the energetic base of our memory we use in that state and our currently experienced reality is projected from this point by our senses. To share our experiences first we should interpret the raw sensory data by associating them with upstream memories that we can speak of. We couldn't share our experiences in a controlled manner unless at waking when we use our waking state bound memory. And this memory is feed through the brain so experiences that the brain cannot understand cannot be remembered.

I have to note, too, that this permissive root-like state has a tendency to shift "centrifugally" (further away from the RTZ) by every successive episode of separation and this effect has a great impact on the state bound memory. Since I think our waking memories are stored in the EM-patterns of the bioplasmic field this shift explains why is it more easy to remember the first episodes. Unfortunately, in most cases, the projected consciousness simply collapses before we can give a go for a controlled return which render more difficulties to observe the dynamics of these root states. I suppose Rubert Bruce has wrote about these things in his astral book(s) so I don't want to repeat trivialities.

My favorite method to "symmetrize" an episode of emanation (in order to restart it or create a new dream layer) is began by flying off from the ground to ensure I'm totally passive toward potential "external" forces. Then, before I state my intent aloud to get taken back into the exact position of my sleeping body (twin method, Castaneda) I isolate my attention from the current dream environment by observing minute details on my palm. The more OBE like the original dream was the more closer I'll be to the bed when I finally pressurised onto the ground after some brief erratic flight and twirl. At this point I'm in or very close to the (last) preseperational state. Now I'm able to start a new episode by detaching a phantom body. Another possibility is to project directly into the "astral" by expanding my consciousness upward and outward like a fountain.

Dragohad

Do you think that this ''no time'' ability or sensual feeling you get is not entirely associated with zen? in Zen you are told to be in the here and now. for zen masters there is no past or future...just now. Do you think it could be that state of mind that you tapped into Frank?
I was just curious cause as i was reading your experience on F15 it jumped into my head about what i was told to do when i studied Zen buddhism.
"Hear me ,ye peoples of sighing!
The sorrows of pain and regret
Are left to the dead and the dying,
The folk that not know me as yet."
<Liber AL vel Legis 2.17>

CFTraveler

Dragohad, Frank has been gone from this forum and I understand (or I've heard) he passed away.

personalreality

That dude that started the other forum....ummm... ground control.......to......OH YEA, Major Tom, Fred, said he had spoken to Frank not too terribly long ago.
be awesome.

CFTraveler

I may be crazy but I'd swear that he meant 'in the afterlife area' of the astral.  Don't quote me on that  but it's what I remember Fred saying.

personalreality

I may be mistaken.  I thought he said he had spoken to him, but I could be wrong.
be awesome.

omcasey

Xanth

CFTraveler

He wasn't 'on' last night when Casey and I went to look.  I won't be able to ask him all day, so chances are Casey will talk to him before I do.

CFTraveler

Quote from: CFTraveler on June 07, 2010, 12:44:53
He wasn't 'on' last night when Casey and I went to look.  I won't be able to ask him all day, so chances are Casey will talk to him before I do.
I was wrong.  He was there and he didn't talk to Frank at all.
http://www.explorations-in-consciousness.com/forums/

Xanth

Ooooh, you're talking about Fred.  LOL
Ok, that makes more sense now.

I was starting to think you guys were trying to talk to Frank. hehe

~Ryan :)

omcasey

Thanks, CF, was just about to shoot that through..

personalreality

I could have sworn he said he had "heard from frank" at some point.

oh well.  maybe he is in that permanent astral projection in the sky.
be awesome.

solarity

personalreality

be awesome.

omcasey

QuoteI could have sworn he said he had "heard from frank" at some point.

oh well.  maybe he is in that permanent astral projection in the sky.

Actually, although he hasn't spoken with him it turns out he thinks he is very alive and well..

personalreality

that's what i thought, that he said something to that effect
Quote from: omcasey on June 08, 2010, 13:06:52

Actually, although he hasn't spoken with him it turns out he thinks he is very alive and well..

be awesome.

solarity

one would wonder why he hasn't ever stopped in to say hello then

personalreality

because he evolved beyond AP.

he shared what he had to share and moved forward.

As everyone here will eventually.
be awesome.

omcasey

Xanth

I think you're all looking a bit too deep into this.

~Ryan