News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Previous topic - Next topic

runlola

~

James S

Oh dear!

Possession through the eyes of the devoutly religious. Of course... its all Satan's fault. What else could it possibly be?

Greyfox

I couldn't get past the second sentence.

For me, time is too precious to waste it reading fear-based, superstitious rubbish.

I prefer to waste my time reading entertaining rubbish.
"Effectiveness is the measure of truth."--Seventh Huna Principle

myst59

My way, or the highway!

myst

Souljah333

in time i think you begin to understand that entertainment is fear based rubbish. i've worked hand-in-hand with enough advertising agencies to know that fear is the number one seller. actually much more powerful then sex even! :roll: although to me sex falls into the same category.
it's all hype. and we all buy into it at some stage or another.

don't see much sense in pointing a finger at only one small stitch of the entire woven fabric of it all.
NEW (again) MYSTICMYSFITS.COM

spiritchaser

I guess this article is more entertaining, than to be telling the truth. but I do see that possession can become a serious problem for some people.

James S

you're correct spiritchaser.

Though possession itsself is very rare and tends only to happen to those who deliberately go out of their way to become possessed, the FEAR of possession can manifest itself in some people to such an extent that it becomes real.

James.

Souljah333

is that a validation or were you discrediting?!?
E for effort though :wink:
soul

James S

Sorry Soul, long time replying...

Discredit or validation??

In the case of fear based manifestations, oh, they're valid enough allright. If a person's suffering one, just because they brought it into being in the first place makes it no less real or valid.
It just means that person needs to take a good look at what's going on inside themselves if they want to stop it from continuing.

Kind of adds new meaning to the phrase "self possessed" though. ;)

:)
James.

Souljah333

Though opinions themselves are not rare and tend only to justify the means of those who deliberately go out of their way to establish them, the FEAR of opinion can manifest itself in some people to such an extent that it becomes real.

huh?!?
:wink:

James S

Probably so!

Opinion (like perception) begets belief, belief begets reality.

Fear is one of the two core elements behind all actions and emotions - the other being love. Both are driving forces for manifestation. Whatever the emotion or action is around that core element is what gives the manifestation its shape.

:)
James.