News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Previous topic - Next topic

runlola

boydster

I've never read the details about the Catholic rituals. I wonder if this type of exorcism casts out the demon and then kind of stops there--

I've been taught to ask the angels to haul the demons away to places where they can't interact with those in embodiment. These are prison-like areas which are at a very low vibrating segment of the astral plane.

Hey Runlola, hows it going?
The journey upwards is worth the inconvenience.

thesickmoon

Bob Larson! I thought we ran him outta town last decade! Time to sick ol' Ken Smith on him again.
"Chair-swiveling is an old and honorable avocation for any accomplished and self-respecting villainous personage."
--Ronald D. Moore, March 12, 2005

boydster

Quote from: runlolaHi Boydster, I haven't seen you in ages! How are you doing?

I'm doing great--I've be very busy at making myself resemble my avatar....heh, heh. Lots of meditation and prana science. I've discovered a lot of cool stuff in the past year. It's just hard to find time to read or write. I also work 11 hours a day and have small children who like to see me once in a while. Interesting life.

Quote from: runlola
I have a catholic exorcist book here somewhere, I think the
demons are cast out and sent to hell or their point of origin.

Don't knock yourself out looking for it. I was curious---I've seen situations where entities were kicked out but then came right back in when the cop isn't around.

It was an interesting read--about the priest. Thanks for sharing it.
The journey upwards is worth the inconvenience.

thankful

Hello Boydster,

So good to see you again!  I loved your posts on Energy work, Higher Self and stuff like that.

Just for the record,  Bob Larson is Protestant not Catholic.  I imagine he is probably the Pentecostal or Charismatic type.

Mira

thesickmoon

Ken Smith brought down Bob the first time. Looks like he may do it again.
"Chair-swiveling is an old and honorable avocation for any accomplished and self-respecting villainous personage."

thankful

If nobody thought he was catholic, then never mind.

thesickmoon

Ken Smith used to run the Bob Larson Fan Club website, but it's been down for some time. A few weeks ago, he posted a message to alt.fan.bob-larson asking if anyone thought he should upload some of the old BLFC files to a server, so it should be up somewhere. I just don't know the URL.

alt.fan.bob-larson is a bit of a roughhouse, but it can be fun. If USENET isn't your thing, just search for Bob Larson and Ken Smith... there's some funny stuff out there...

I was once in the same washroom as Bob Larson.

EDIT

Gah, I just found the URL. It's:

http://home.earthlink.net/~19ranger57/blies3.htm

thesickmoon

Quote from: runlola
Quote from: thesickmoonI was once in the same washroom as Bob Larson.

:shock:

what's the deal with Bob Larson, is he a real exorcist?

Oh, yeah! He can cast out the demon of heartburn in no time flat. I also saw him cast out demons from some guy named Kevin... now, gimme a moment... he was in a famous band in the early 90's... hang on, lemmee look 'em up... Color Me Badd!!! Yeah! They sang "I Wanna Sex You Up." I'll bet ol' EB hates that song. I mean, so do I, but, ya know...

Anyway, it was in Dallas when he cast out the demons from Kevin Thornton.

http://204.176.110.105/getalife/seanleary/06-03-01.shtml

Bob Larson sees demons everywhere. He's a kook. Here's that link again, just in case ya missed it because I edited the post:

http://home.earthlink.net/~19ranger57/blies3.htm

Gabriel777

Im curious, im just starting to study exorcism, and plan on going to Rome in about 1 year, so, im curious an how i should start.

thesickmoon

Quote from: Gabriel777Im curious, im just starting to study exorcism, and plan on going to Rome in about 1 year, so, im curious an how i should start.

Well... avoid Bob Larson. That oughtta be step one. Also avoid just about anyone on TBN and the "name it and claim it" crowd. Anyone with a quick-fix philosophy should be avoided, since those kinda exorcisms take a long time to accomplish. Kinda like real wrestling and entertainment wrestling, you know? In real wrestling, it's possible for the wrestlers to become engaged in the same hold for hours at a time. That's how that damned Bible describes the struggle between a Xtian and the powers and principalities of the... ehh... well, whatever it said. I forgot.

majour ka

Sorry peeps but sounds like deluded fruit cake to me? or a good bussines idea? I see hear and feel spirit people every day, but havent come across anything like that? im not pretending to be any one special, im just very sceptical about all the so called neg spirit hype. Wheres the evidence?  M.K

P.S Yes some times very rarely a spirit person wants to hang around for the wrong reasons (alchohol addiction etc) but on the whole, spirit leave thier interest in earthly desires and activities when thay lose their physical body. Any one who A.Ps will know a bit about what that feels like,Keep it real.

By the way, does that fells charge money?

malachite

Quote from: majour kaSorry peeps but sounds like deluded fruit cake to me? or a good bussines idea? I see hear and feel spirit people every day, but havent come across anything like that? im not pretending to be any one special, im just very sceptical about all the so called neg spirit hype. Wheres the evidence?  M.K

P.S Yes some times very rarely a spirit person wants to hang around for the wrong reasons (alchohol addiction etc) but on the whole, spirit leave thier interest in earthly desires and activities when thay lose their physical body. Any one who A.Ps will know a bit about what that feels like,Keep it real.

By the way, does that fells charge money?

When you can project to the etheric level I would take notice. Obviously whatever it is it's not spiritual or astral, since it responds to magnetism and gravity (and sometimes can even hit/push you lightly). I have read the etheric level described as some kind of twilight zone/shadowland by those who have passed through it to the astral (no one seems to project to it regularly).

thesickmoon

HEY! Bob's gonna be on Coast to Coast this Thursday (May 25).

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/2006/05/25.html

Call him up and screech "Baaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwb!" at him and then mention the name "Ken Smith" to him. Also mention Margo Hamilton. She was HOT. Ask him if he's ever paid for a death threat. I'd suggest more, but there's just so much more of it.

majour ka

QuoteWhen you can project to the etheric level I would take notice. Obviously whatever it is it's not spiritual or astral, since it responds to magnetism and gravity (and sometimes can even hit/push you lightly). I have read the etheric level described as some kind of twilight zone/shadowland by those who have passed through it to the astral (no one seems to project to it regularly).
[/quote]

Hi malochite, sorry I dont know what it is you are trying to say???

Silver Incubus

I'm pretty sure Bob is a fake. I am pretty sure he hypnotizes his crowd and implants suggestions to them. A good source of evidence of this is that he makes they crowd watch videos of him exorcising other people, thus, implanting the idea of how to act while the exorcism is being performed.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&n=2&videoid=630409321&Mytoken=A7E3C909-F3AF-B2A4-A9AB9CDE85A424E424243065
"Life is an Illusion that is painfully real" - me

Nay

Yikes...that laugh.. that laugh.  :shock:

Vilkate

This was good :

"Buddhism? You've done some meditations?"
"Yeah"
"Oh my goodness!"

"Odin is a very powerful demon!"

:lol:
~Our name is Eternity~

On my way to the infinite universe of Light and Unity.

Vilkate

Nevertheless, quite an impressive video, be it hypnosis or true phenomenon.

Imagine - what if this is true?
~Our name is Eternity~

thesickmoon

Bob once stated the Washington Wizards were a cursed team because they have the word "wizard" in their name.

WindGod

thanks for posting, never heard of the guy til now.

The John Safran vid was interesting...
He's quite the seeker, but seems to lack much instinct on what path to follow.

As far as Bob, I think the "don't look away from my eyes" was a give-away of the hypnosis method. And the very aggressive controlling behavior was obnoxious.

and the statement that John didn't remember much of the session points to hypnosis IMHO.

I'm worried about seeing him in pictures with the president and government leaders, scary to me.

what is it that they actually believe? "demons" are floating around looking for humans to habitate with, then cause the person to commit crimes?
Don't the demons have anything better to do? Seems like a boring thing to do.

I would like to use that excuse for all the stupid things I've done, "the devil made me do it" get out of Karma free card.

can someone use "i was possessed" as a court defense for a crime?

Yes, the demons made me do it. Bob exorcised them from me and every thing's ok. Can I go now please?

Has Bob gone to the prisons to rehabilitate criminals? If he's rubbing shoulders with gov officials, he should be able to sell them on the idea, think of all the money we could save by cutting the prison population in half, and think of all the money Bob could make by providing this service.

hmm, should I send him an email......
Are weather forcasters psychic?

Vilkate

He'd just reply that you are full of demons, and that even your nickname (if you used it) shows that you are leaning to the dark side.

The one thing I didn't get - how did he hypnotize the crowd so easily? Was it because they themselves believed strongly in what he does?

However, if speaking about the guy who was the main hero of this video - demons or released aggression, I still think it is most unwise to participate in so many rituals (I'm speaking about voodoo, and that African blood-wash thing in particular), without knowing the true origins of them.
~Our name is Eternity~

majour ka

Larf !! the video....what a load of rubish, remotely entertaining though.