News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Previous topic - Next topic

What is your opinion of NEGS?

I think they are demons of the devil
3 (8.3%)
I think they exist only in the imagination
4 (11.1%)
I think only those who believe in it are affected
0 (0%)
I don't believe this is possible
0 (0%)
I don't know what I think about it
4 (11.1%)
I think it's possible but it's rare
4 (11.1%)
I think it exists on a wider scale but it's undetectable
5 (13.9%)
I think it's actually paranoia & mental illness
1 (2.8%)
I think its a manifestation of fear
9 (25%)
I think it's the by-product of all human negativity
6 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Voting closed: June 09, 2006, 14:00:34

runlola

Vilkate

I submitted my vote; however, I feel that multiple answers can be applied to the explanation of negs, as there are the ones we create with our fears, the ones that are attracted bey our fears, the ones that are truly evil, and so on, and so forth...

By the way, is anybody from the present from New Jersey?  :roll:
~Our name is Eternity~

On my way to the infinite universe of Light and Unity.

mactombs

The thing that bothers me about the possibility of negs (particularly the occult definition of demons) most is that they aren't like bears or lions, predators that consume flesh, but psychological parasites and predators, all hell-bent on total destruction; things that feed off negativity, off abuse, off fear, off hate, off depression. That's scary.

On the other hand, I think about these negative emotions, and it occurs to me that most of them have a base in this earth system, and most can be reduced down to fear. Fear is ultimately broken down to fear of mortal death. Abuse is a chain of negativity. Hate, what is hate but a desire to destroy or conquer what one fears? Like Monroe would say, it's all based off the predator-prey system. That makes me think maybe all negs are produced or the results of humanity's "dark side" - but purely an effect of the earth system.

Without death, how many negative emotions can exist? If you can't kill or be killed, why fear and why hate?
A certain degree of neurosis is of inestimable value as a drive, especially to a psychologist - Sigmund Freud

Nay

Yeah, I didn't see my opinion listed.

Mitch

I didn't vote, but only because I agree with a few of the options. These ones:

I think they exist only in the imagination
I think only those who believe in it are affected
I don't believe this is possible (I don't believe they are actual entities)
I think it's actually paranoia & mental illness
I think its a manifestation of fear

Greytraveller

I also did not choose any of the options because none fit my best description ---- what is ----
a discarnate that, for whatever reason, is hostile to the person who encounters it. A neg could still be living and be only temporarily OOB or could be someone who is dead and permanently discarnate. A neg entitiy could have been harmed or otherwise wronged by the person at an earlier point in time. A neg could also have been a very violent or malicious person when alive who continues being violent and malicious when dead.
Negs could also be the product of a person's fears. That does happen. But not all malevolent discarnates are only thought forms. So several of the choices could describe a neg entitiy but imao none of those choices best describe it.

Grigori

Well I think it all depends on how you define what a "neg" is. If someone has an OOBE and has a little fun messing with the neighbor while they sleep is he a "neg" or are "negs" only things that try to suck out energy?

yothu

I've had the opinion for a long period of time that negs are something very real, just that many others might not be aware of it.

After much reading here, own experience and a TV show of Derren Brown, named "Séance", I decided that there is no such thing as 'negs' in my reality.

I just have to think about Nay's comment in a thread here called "Possession": "...I'm not about to fight with every person that comes over from Astral Demonics to prove ya'll are the most depressing and dependent people...Plus, I tried the intellegent road, now I'm just totally frustrated at the lack of taking responsiblity and taking charge in ones life."
The only thing that is "paranormal" in the Universe is our limited understanding of it.

Nay

Astral Demonics :lol:  I forgot I said that, I love it. :grin:  Funny you mention the AD forums, I just was reading on it this morning and I found this little gem.

QuoteI am writing this post not as a proposal to an experiment, but rather as a start for an experiment. I am seeing if I can make a post with energy programs which track down and handle most manner of negative entities in an individual. This should also clean up any negative energy in a forum and protect those who are posting from negs that others might have. If you do not wish to be a part of this or don't want this post to possibly get rid of bad energy or negs then don't read any further than this.

Program build up of energy................

Random sign to attach programs to here:

Quote:

oooooooooooooooooo*

Program system reboot: every 27 days

Finished

Seriously folks, am I the only one whom thinks there is something really wacked about this?  This reeks of fantasy land if you ask me.  And the more people that by into this kind of thing, the more negs they will create.  I think I've said pretty much all along, people with these so called neg problems are wanting the problems.

oops.. I meant, buy not by...

Nikpalj

About mental disease and paranoia... read the e-book "Thirty years among the Dead" by dr. Carl Wickland.

I'll just say that the only way you can find out for sure that the negs actually do exist and that they are not products of imagination, or thought forms is to somehow get possessed. And then you also find that you've crossed the line and that now nobody else believes what you're saying is true... there's simply no way to prove to anyone that what's happening to you is real, that the entities are truly some kind of intelligent and malevolent spirits.

Disregarding all the people with heavy neg problems that have been posting on AD, disregarding Spectral Dragon, Violetsky, Mick and others work - do you think that Robert Bruce is also some kind of a dreamer, a clown?

Nay

I think Robert has been possessed by the greed and ego monster, that is what I think, Nikpalj.  My opinions on negs will never change.  I have been show the true faces of most of these people hocking their wares, and do not trust them as far as I can throw them.  To make a buck off of people's fears instead of giving people their power back, is so wrong to me... it ticks me off to no end.

For more click here...
http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=3202&highlight=

Etheric resevoir, that ONE day will be explained.. WTF?  and what about "my negs are discouraging me from suggestions"  Give me a fvcking break. :roll:

paker7

Standard thinking:
You ................ negs
You ................ them
good............... evil
duality

Try to realize that you are ONE and ALL, learn to love YOURSELF (including the "negs")  :wink:  :cool:  :grin:

ps. i didn't vote

Commoners believe - winners KNOW !

daem0n

well, i meant i had a VERY precise and alien urge to not post it which originated outside of my mind, the fact that i am meditating and observing my own reactions for 2 years straight makes it even harder for me to distinguish such (and yes, i had my own doubts about posting this, quite different from the one i mentioned, interesting ..)

the construct is working, but i doubt it will make any difference
if you do not know what astral construct is, check here:
www.psipog.net

i'd love to know your opinion about voodoo :)
and do you believe in astral plane, Nay ? nah
surely if there is whole physical universe, there is whole astral universe, not that hard to imagine, is it ? and since there is no real space there .. yeah, not that hard to imagine at all .. oh, forgot earth is only planet with intelligent lifeforms in the whole universe .. is it ? OR YOU DON'T KNOW ?
and stop being so toxic, your despise, pity, smirking, everything is just so so .. overwhelming, now as before
do negs exist ? nay

paker7
oversimplified and thus false
and just because you love someone it doesn't mean he/she/it disappears, right ? even in the astral

runlola

about the poll, there are 4 options
thoughtforms
alienated aspects of oneself
brain dysfunction
independent entities

+ don't believe in it ;)
Search for the cause of self, in self
To find everything and nothing

paker7

Quote from: daem0npaker7
oversimplified and thus false

It IS that simple, you just can't understand this concept yet it seems.

Imagine that on a higher level everything is connected to everything and that all information is transfered instantaneously and because of this perfect connection every point of universe knows exactly everything about the whole universe.

It is possible to experience this in a very deep meditation, it can't be remembered here in a physical universe - too much information for our brains.

IMHO Perfect connection = oneness

Google "cosmic consciousness" "quantum entanglement"

Quote from: daem0n
and just because you love someone it doesn't mean he/she/it disappears, right ? even in the astral

Why do you want them to disappear ?
Do you hate them ?

Nay

Dae, daemon, dan..whatever your name is, I'm not going to get into a some ego battle about negs with you.   If you want to know what I believe in or not, just read my posts.  But why worry what I think when you have fans like, Nik, runlola, muse, dk, sd and all the neg lovers at astral demonics? :thumbsup:

Vilkate

So fun to see people being irritated upon the fact that others have different opinions, just because they argue with their reality.
~Our name is Eternity~

On my way to the infinite universe of Light and Unity.

daem0n

paker7
i find that being everything doesn't solve any problem, i merged with the universe 1.5 half year ago (i mean i experienced in my body everything as though it were my body)
the presence of entities tends to drain you and causes other detrimental effects, that's why i want to them to disappear
i love them if my anger doesn't flare

Nay
you have one aspect of truth
i was reacting because some of my "negs" were excuse not to change myself
but, some things i met were causing big disturbances for no apparent reason
and i can clairvoyantly (i mean with my physical eyes, not 3 eye screen whatever) see them
i love you :D
i ask you to forgive my irrespectible behaviour
in the end, it's all good and it's needed
thank you

paker7

Quote from: daem0nthe presence of entities tends to drain you and causes other detrimental effects, that's why i want to them to disappear

The key to being safe is:

BEING COMPLETELY SURE THAT YOU ARE 100% SAFE

If it's too hard for you to believe that you are safe, i may be able to help you. (if you are interested)

ps. i wrote a long post earlier but it was lost because the AP server was unreachable  :mad:

Nay

QuoteNay
you have one aspect of truth
i was reacting because some of my "negs" were excuse not to change myself
but, some things i met were causing big disturbances for no apparent reason
and i can clairvoyantly (i mean with my physical eyes, not 3 eye screen whatever) see them
i love you :grin:
i ask you to forgive my irrespectible behaviour
in the end, it's all good and it's needed
thank you

Don't you see, it's not "negs" that are controlling you, YOU control you.  Stop giving these things life, stop handing over control to something that cannot exsist without YOU giving it life. Stop, stop, stop.   Take responsibilities for your own actions.  

The pattern I see, is people acting out and then blaming their negs.  Why is that?  I have said over and over that I believe in negs, but they are nothing to worry about.  I, myself have encountered what I would say to be negs, but never has anything hurt me, just scared me.

Stop giving these things life.  It's obvious that you have now created a partnership with these things.  You even call them "my negs"  You need to find something else to focus on and getting on messenger to have someone rid you of negs, is not the way to go.  Go the opposite direction.  You don't need help, because you can be done with them now....this very minute.

Now, before I get bombarded by the neg squad, I'll say those whom find themselves, "attacked" in the physical and hear evil voices and whatnots...that is a chemical embalance and needs to be handled by a REAL doctor, not a fictional "depossessor" (hehehe..ahh.. that still makes me giggle) So, no one from the neg squad needs to come and explain to me in a long butt post, that I'm a evil, non feeling, sarcastic b!tch and I don't know what I'm talking about, Mmmkay?

The other thing I want to mention, I know when we are young, we find this fascination in the darker side of things and love to scare ourselves, but I'm seeing it on a whole new level this days.  With all of the advancement in graphics and the scary movies these days, younger folks are being..oh..what is the word?...... conditioned..nope..umm.. desensitized!  So, in order for you to get that "rush" you need think that you are being attacked, possessed and controlled by other beings.  And the cherry on top, is having a well known metephysical author, telling you that you ARE being attacked, possessed and controlled by negs.  GRRRRRRRRR...that pisses me off...  :twisted:  I know, I've already said that, but damnit, it does.  It's not right.  No one has to live in fear, nor in discomfort because of some 'neg'.  

Another thing that just popped into my head.   We all need a focus and want to be needed, have friends, be liked, be interesting, be knowledgable, etc..  I would bet 90% of the people whom think they have negs, are just looking to be accepted, loooking for a purpose, friends, interesting...yadda, yadda.  Dont' get me wrong. I'm sure some are actually feeling something.. oh, let's say, a tingling in the chakra area, or a pin prick in your foot..there are many more examples, but I'm tiring of hearing myself talk.   Once again, I'd bet it is nothing more than normal bodily functions.. and trust me, the older you get the more your body makes noise, hurts and just plain out doesn't like to work some days. :rolling:  Until you find something else to bide that time and start taking responsiblity, you will never rid yourself of those negs.

I appreciate your apology, and I'm sorry that I come across as pretty mean, but it only means I care.  I'm a mom...trust me, I got lots of love.. but one must stop using crutches.

Take Care,
Nay

daem0n

paker7
i'm interested, thank you

Nay
i agree with general thought, but some of the sensations i experienced were off the mark, in peculiar situations to say at least
the "my negs" part was purely grammar, i mentioned in previous post that i understood my subcon was creating most of it as a distraction, and i am finishing with it altogether
still, in some cases negs are real deal
not mine anymore

Nay

*sigh*

Quote from: NayI have said over and over that I believe in negs, but they are nothing to worry about. I, myself have encountered what I would say to be negs, but never has anything hurt me, just scared me.

mactombs

QuoteDon't you see, it's not "negs" that are controlling you, YOU control you. Stop giving these things life, stop handing over control to something that cannot exsist without YOU giving it life. Stop, stop, stop. Take responsibilities for your own actions.

This is priceless advice - and in more than just in reference to negs.
A certain degree of neurosis is of inestimable value as a drive, especially to a psychologist - Sigmund Freud

paker7

Quote from: daem0npaker7
i'm interested, thank you

Ok

IMHO dreams (and nightmares) are happening in the astral.

Why i'm not afraid of anything in astral ?

This will be funny to some of you.  :wink:

My story:

Long long time ago i had many nightmares a year, then idSoftware made Doom ( a first person perspective computer game).

I became very very good at playing that game and eradicating all monsters, i was a much bigger threat to them than they were to me.

The coolest and my favorite weapon was the chainsaw.

I played Doom so often that i started to have dreams of killing (with that chainsaw)  anything that wanted to hurt me - a demon or a zombie was no problem for me i was a super hero warrior - just vvvrrllrvtlvtlll and the demon was a bloody pulp. Ok i admit that i was verrrrry afraid everytime  my dream started to become a nightmare, but then i was like "wait a second...  ...i still have my old trusty chainsaw ! VVVrrooooommmm ! And even if i don't have any weapons i still have my fists - where is that berserk powerup ?"  :lol:  (now after 10 years of powerlifting i know that i can be dangerous if someone bothers me IRL)  :twisted: .

I don't play those childish fps games anymore ( Operation Flashpoint Resistance is for grown men hehe ), but i still have a good time when there is some challenge or danger that i may fight against in the astral. It is a pleasure for me.

I have no nightmares now because every potential nighmare/encounter with "neg" quickly turns into a great adventure with happiness and pride (ohhh i'm soooo good - i fought against all odds and i won !) at the end.

What am i trying to say is that those games (Doom,Quake,Alien vs Predator) pumped something deep in my subconcious mind:
I always win !

This new thought ended my fear of everything non physical.

The moral is:

Somehow put a thought in your mind:
I am safe, i am a warrior, if some "neg" wants to play, he will lose because i am soo good, i am sooo great, i am invincible !!! They are nothing compared to me !!!

In another words simply trust and love yourself.

If you want that thought to work in your dreams and astral projections, you have to put it deep in your subconsious mind. Everytime you think about "negs" always remember that you are untouchable and after some time it will become true for you.

The negs will know that you are not an easy prey (easy to scare wimp) anymore and they will stop bothering you - they will play their dirty tricks on you - they will tell you that you are completely helpless and in their power - laugh at them, tell them that you are a new man, a warrior, a GOD.

They will go away to someone weaker than you.

Then you will have a chance to try to love them and covert them to "goods" with your love.  :grin:

daem0n

Nay
after husband of a friend of mine got cardial arrest during demonic attack, and the rest of the family was vomiting and fainting all over the place, i find it reasonable to assume, that there are things beyond me
your advice is true, and helped me move beyond myself, but it is not do all end all in this world, sadly

paker7
i am going through something similiar right now
i didn't have any nighmares for a long time, they stopped as i started to become empowered in my dreams, only one maybe a month ago, but i woke up and beat the intruder
it's just when i stand in the dark room, and my astral sight starts kicking in and i start to see shapes (faintly), my subcon brings every scariest thing they can look like
just balls of energy though, 2 days ago i managed to sit and watch swirling violet-black-yellow-green mist on my arm sprouting 2 metres high from it
with physical eyes
i also do not like to stare into mirrors in the darkness, especially if they are made into portals and i can sense things on the other side

overcoming each of those, since i can sense and feel higher presence around me protecting me, and as i am nurtured and energy flows through crown i grow stronger and can take on bigger things (conversion to catholicism, prayer and higher guidance, altough the dogma is :roll::lol:)

paker7

Quote from: daem0nit's just when i stand in the dark room, and my astral sight starts kicking in and i start to see shapes (faintly), my subcon brings every scariest thing

Why are you afraid of them ?

Quote from: daem0ni also do not like to stare into mirrors in the darkness, especially if they are made into portals and i can sense things on the other side

WHY ARE YOU AFRAID OF THEM ???

Quote from: daem0nconversion to catholicism

WHAT !!! ??? !!!