News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

3 entities

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory The Great

Okay I think they are my spirit guides. I was somewhat aware of them at the age of ten.  I used to write stories about them. Rotu, Bucuriu, Clow.  I think they are my spirit guides because they all seem to influence me in some way.  But here is the thing.  I dont talk to them.  Except i think sometimes I talk to Bucuriu.  But he is aggresive so I have to wonder if I'm just arguing with myself.  Also it seems they can almost control me and I have dreams that I switch personalities between them.  I'd like to metion I've never projected on purpose only in my sleep on accident a couple of times and none of those were great situations.  But I have thoughts in my head that fly around like they talk to each other. Rotu being kind and always advising to help others when I can and giveme positive feedback.  Bucuriu always telling me to take what I need when I need it as long as it benefits me.(i'd like to add that he is not reckless in his advisories he thinks of crafty things that don't get me in trouble.) All I feel Clow does is Calm and sedate me. Which is weird because I feel as if they all drift around me. Almost like they could be leaning over my shoulder to read what i am typing right now.  So I have to ask is this normal.  I hear spirit guides are animals anyway so this isnt right is it.  I dont think they are demons or negs because they don't do anything to harm me it is always for my personal gain.  So if anyone has any idea as to what i am experiencing it would be great information.

I came here because even though I have had these feelings scince I was ten(6 years now) They seem to be getting stronger now.

lol now that i read over this it seems just as likley that i have MPD.
Death really is the High cost of living.

Cory The Great

no one has answered this? If anyone even has a comment that would be better than complete silence

AndrewTheSinger

My answer would depend on your age and location. It can be healthy to have imaginary friends when you are young, it helps you keep in touch with your creative side. I think it would be fun if you could use their help to create drawings, music, poetry, sculptures.

It would be good if you had a pet too.
Where does this silence come from?

The untold past of the Earth: http://hiddenhistory.awardspace.com

peaceful warrior

well i don't think you have MPD because the personalities tend to be extreme and opposites of each other they all seem like they want good for you so mabe you are just attracting three random beings and they seem to be good so that is good. Mabe you should try and talk to them and see what happens.
The only people truely happy in life are the ignorent and the wise

Cory The Great

I do talk to them. Atleast except for clow because he doesnt seem to talk.  It is kinda like having a imaginary friend but I don't really have conversations with them the only time I seem to really be able to talk to them is when there is some kind of desicion to be made otherwise i'll start a conversation only to find that i'm only talking to myself making it seem like them.  Also I'm 16(a little old to have imaginary friends) not to mention I have plenty of really good friends. I dont tell any of them about this though. The only person who I have told is my girlfriend and she has this fear I am possesed. 

Anyway thanks for the replies I'm kinda just curious to see if anyone else has had any experiences like these.

macamhaoilein

This is interesting to me because back when I was a teenager/early 20s, I had very clear lucid dreams that I felt very conscience about. In them I flew around alot through willing myself - it felt so real! Anyway, one time I had one of these dreams, except in it I was followed around and observered by 3 females (beings). They said nothing for some time, until I finally decided to address them. I can't recall everything said, but I gleaned what I thought was most important and it seems to relate, in some way, to your own experience.

Two of them identified themselves, one as The Protector, and the other as The Philosopher. The third said nothing, but appeared just as significant as the other two. I always found it odd that the third one never identified themself. All three tended to stare at me with very bright light blue eyes the whole time.

Quite an interesting experience, one I cherish. I, too, believe these are my spirit guides, who are not animals either. I find it interesting the similarities with your own. :)

Cheers!
macamhaoilein

Cory The Great

That is pretty enteresting all mine have red eyes. And our stories seem really similar.  Thanks for your input.=)

Arn de Gothia

It sounds like guardian angel/gaurdian demon stuff