News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

A Case for Form over Substance

Previous topic - Next topic

Robert Bruce

G'day Mawk!

I agree with much of what you say, re shields.  But what you visualize and try to impart to your shields does not always come out the way its wanted.  For example, my shields were created using fire and iron ritual energy visualizations.  So, I would expect to see them hanging around me as walls of fire and iron. But when I look at them, I see thick, shimmering veils of water. Some investigation showed that these had grown very strong with the water element, all on their own.

This was a fascinating event, but quite logical if you look at it closely. Astrological forces seem to have played a part in this, re I am a strong water sign (Cancer). My work with running water countermeasures may also have had an effect on my shields.

As for books:

First, check out Amazon.com and you'll find they are already taking early orders. It'll be available from Amazon.com about July, but will be available about a month earlier from my publishers website mail order section. Go to www.hrpub.com and check it out. But I don't thinnk HRpub do pre release orders, so you'll have to order it when it becomes available.

Autographed copies will be available about two or three months later, re they have to come via surface to Aus.

Take care, Robert.

Robert Bruce
www.astraldynamics.com

Donni_Joy

G'day Mawk

So you are basically saying that intent and directed kinetic energy through thought (that's my words/interpretation) are what gets the negs. But what about the really strong ones that can manifest on the physical plane, and cross water barriers? Water is only effective for the low-level negs, not the ones that can manifest physically. (From my understanding, and an experience in my life with a couple of the buggers.)

Kinetic energy -- flow -- your water hypothesis -- could also be translated into the LRMP thingy, and other protection devices / rituals that involve movement -- also that succulent (not) aroma of burning chillis permeating the air, the wafting of delirious nursery rhymes pulsating, the radiation of self-generated energy waves from chalked symbols on doorways and entrances... it is all energy.... ???? Just trying to grasp what you mean, I guess, minus a few high falutin' words (Uni getting to ya, mate? LOL)(Pardon me, am in tease mode.)

You are basically saying it is HOW the energy moves that if affects negs, yes????? And this goes beyond the water barrier to astral weapons and their projectile action.... (and not to mention any plationic solids here.)

Regarding your camera idea, what about holding up a mirror? Would that too, be effective? Have you ever made a psionic particle beam generator?????? I wondered then if a camera would work, would not just projecting light (and as you further outline) love -- these are not effective tools and I thought you were aware of this one in Robert's dialogues on the New Age love and lighters causing more harm than good.... Do you really think love could have that kind of power, or just feed them as it is, afterall energy??? (Serious question.)

Pardon me if I speak out of place, I am so pleased to see you after ages and ages.... and my mind is a bit tired (lot on my plate and negs invading my son again... -- semi-joke) so I am possibly a bit chaotic with my thinking and comprehension.... but I do find this subject interesting and would like to hear if I interpreted it ok?????

Cheers
Donni

"A balance of perspective must be maintained in order to preserve reasonable logic and truth." Robert the Brute, 2002

"A balance of perspective must be maintained in order to preserve reasonable logic and truth." Robert the Brute, 2002

mawk109

Hi Robert and Donni,

So nice to see both of you have got the negs out of your computers!

Sorry Donni bout the big words, I forgot I was back in the real world. Please excuse my diction and lack of ability to craft a sentence. Numbers was always my bent not words.

Can't help you with the mirrors as it is not in my experience. Hey do you think I should send the GG my theories on karma and irony while I am on a roll? Ops could be a hang offence. Donni did I ever tell you that you and T bring the best or worst out in me, depending on your perspective. I hope that makes sense?

Actually I am back to school on Tuesday. Looking forward to second year. Platonic solids is a whole new topic in itself. Might save that for a rainy day.

I guess in my convoluted way I was trying to tie up my experiences with a working model. Part of the consciousness issue I think involves getting to know how your own mind works. What Robert said about iron and fire being specific to him makes sense to me. It also comes down to belief structures and that is one of the reasons I do not align my self to a particular religion. That is the beauty of sharing these ideas because while most get tucked away in the subconscious mind some of them come to the fore just when you need them.

Not sure about the demonic attacks as I have not needed to confront them yet. As far as I know anyway. I have been told from several sources as well as my own meditations that I am heavily protected. I do not know how but I do sense it. The other little tricks like wiggling your toe or finger seem useful for getting out of tricky situations in the astral. I have used this a couple of times as well. Did I send you my OBE dream with the alien monks with flattened smartie type heads that lived in the local church. Now that was weird even for me.

BTW saw the new forum on its first day and saw your difficult post first up for RB. Nothing like contention (sorry big word would normally use sh??-stirring) to kick things off. lol. In relation to that topic though the Tibetan monks made an interesting comment during the bushfires in January. The senior Chant Master said once the fire demon takes hold he is very hard to stop. I asked whether they would do a fire puja to stop this. He said no they just prayed and hoped, that was all they could do. Must admit I had never thought of bushfires like that.

In particular Donni I have probably not answered any of your question. More fun playing with contention and not disappointing those people who have a particular sterotype for Aussies. lol

Once again great to hear from you both and as always many thanks for your substantial contribution to my amazing odyssey.

Cheers,

Mawk  

kifyre

Hey all,

First, a disclaimer: I haven't projected yet, so please interpret this post as speculation.

And now for Mark's Working Theory. :)

I'm currently looking at "all this stuff" in terms of structure and organization. An energy double, a spirit entity, anything conscious or sentient must have a high degree of "localized" coherence and structure. This isn't magic (wink): a being is represented and actualized somehow.

quote:
Level 1 – Use weapons e.g. sword and destroy the negative entity.

In a localized, possibly metaphorical, way you are impinging on an entity's structure. However, this is a localized loss of coherence and structure. Presumably an entity could "heal" this damage and maintain enough consciousness to continue to operate.

quote:
Level 3 –  As clichéd as it sounds, "love conquers all".

When this high vibrational energy begins to interact with an entity, it *changes* the entity. Instead of breaking up coherence with a weapon, you are converting energy, reshaping it in a direct way.

With respect to energy healing:

I believe energy healing restores structure or provides the potential to restore structure. A healer may directly influence and repair energetic structures in a specific way. Or, the healer's organized, high vibrational energy may influence the chaotic structure of a damaged area. Or, the healer breaks down blockages and provides extra energy so that the innate/higher intelligence of the patient can repair their own energetic structures. And, of course, possibly a combination of all the above. (So blockages would be energy that doesn't want to convert, disperse, re-organize.)

With respect to water:

Water is called the universal solvent. In other words, its really good at dissolving stuff. Perhaps the chaos of fast, running water breaks up the integrity of beings trying to cross it. They can't keep themselves together; their very consciousness even is becoming disorganized. A higher being with ample energy, intelligence, and high organization could more easily withstand the chaotic effects of water.

With respect to shielding:

I think a good shield would be something that can easily maintain or self-repair its structure. So, something with a high degree of regularity, and also something that can absorb and redistribute energy with minor loss in that regularity.

So maybe it's useful to view everything "out there" as a fluid, complex, energetic structure. And consciousness and intent directly affect that structure, or maybe consciousness and intent *are* that structure.

Just some thoughts floating around in my head. Anyone have any comments? It seems like this idea could "explain" why nursery rhymes drive negs crazy, and all sorts of other stuff.

Mark

MJ-12

Adrian

Greetings MJ!

I think the problem here is that "scientists" in general are so bootstrapped by their educations, carreers, colleagues (including what they might think) and "logical" perceptions as to the way things *should* be, they will always, but always, try to instinctively rationalise a phenomena in terms that fit in with their own scientific framework. I don't have a problem with scientists by the way, I used to be one myself - and organic chemist.

But the same goes for OBE and related phenomena. The vast majority of scientists and psychologists cannot extend their thinking to the possibility of the existence of many other dimensions of reality, spirit worlds, reincarnation etc., and simply shut them out.

In fact, I think it is  deeper than that - I believe that they are *afraid* to contemplate such things, lest it shatter their life's education and work, and be branded as unstable or cranky by their peers. Most scientists, generically speaking, are quite simply in denial about these things, and it accordingly causes them to try and rationalise these phenomena in terms which meet their own limited scientific frameworks.

But going to demonic possessions, in the light of the above, it is not at all surprising that this Dr. Cuneo should try and rationalise things in the way he does - he would be more comfortable ascribing these phenomena to a known medical condition.

Robert Bruce knows more, and at first hand about demonic possession, and you only have to listen to his personal experiences and evidence to realise that demons, like Angels, are very real, and demons do in fact possess people.

Best regards,

Adrian.

https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas

Two Bears

=
"Despite attending more than 50 exorcisms throughout the United States, Dr. Michael W. Cuneo has a hard time taking this topic seriously. In his book, American Exorcism: Expelling Demons in the
=

Hello MJ.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion even when they are wrong, and that goes for Dr. Cuneo as well.

=
with all things Satanic sparked by the movie The Exorcist, he said. Before the film's release in 1973, no one was troubled by demons or ever thought about exorcism, he said. But decades of copycat films, bestselling books and tabloid TV have kept the pulic on the edge of their seats.
=

MJ; the negative spirits started bothering me in 1960 (that was 13 years before "The Exorcist" was released). I did my first exorcism in 1966 (7 years before "the Exorcist" was released).

I never published this stuff in newspapers because no one took me seriously, and the last one I told; doped me out of my mind with with a tranquilizer Centrax (if memory serves), and I did not want the men in lab coats to take me to a padded cell.

Two Bears

Aloha nui loa
Received the title "master" 8 times and still trying to master myself.

ruth

In regards to Dr Cuneo not seeing anything out of the ordinary while everyone else was seeing spinning heads and whatnot, two things:

1) It is possible that Dr Cuneo was the one seeing an illusion; and,

2) Bizarre manifestations do not always mean a person is 'possessed'. Nor does a possessed person always have bizarre manifestations. It's not a tit-for-tat situation. Sadly, we've been programmed to believe demons/spirits/negs will cause us to react in bizarre ways; thus a person who believes himself to be possessed with act out accordingly. A minor spirit may put on a show but a more powerful one won't feel the need to 'play to the audience'.

--my very small two cents, ruth

Adrian

quote:

In regards to Dr Cuneo not seeing anything out of the ordinary while everyone else was seeing spinning heads and whatnot, two things:

1) It is possible that Dr Cuneo was the one seeing an illusion; and,

Greetings Ruth!

I don't think the issue was that different observers were seeing different manifestations, but rather they were different interpretations of the same manifestations.

Dr. Cuneo seems to be rationalising the condition along the lines of, or if you prefer, within the limitations of, his professional training and background, as a pure medical condition. He was apparently not open to the possibility that the manifestation was due to non-medical causes, i.e. demonic, or other negatitive entity possession.

I find this disturbing in many ways. The most vulnerable to such possession are infants and children - exactly those who look towards, and rely upon, the appropriate actions of adults to free their young bodies and minds of such an incredible burden. If the best we can expect is for a doctor to come along and prescribe some anti-biotics, then clearly our young people are in danger of being very badly let down at best, and affected for life at worst.

I am very much hoping that Robert's soon to be released new book, Practical Psychic Self Defense will increase awareness of possession, and, at the very least, cause adults to seek assistance from those who know how to deal with (exorcise) negative possessions, before they can permanently affect the possessed.

There is no excuse for ignorance regardless of qualifications, especially where children are concerned.

Best regards,

Adrian.

https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas

ruth

Hullo Adrian,

quote:
Greetings Ruth!

I don't think the issue was that different observers were seeing different manifestations, but rather they were different interpretations of the same manifestations.[end quote]

Hmmm.... I see what you're saying. Perhaps you're right. It's the part here--- "He never saw spinning heads, levitating bodies or displays of superhuman strength - even though others in the room would claim to see such things(emphasis mine). But Cuneo did see lots of vomiting, shredding of clothes, yanking of hair, screaming, howling and writhing
on the floor. During it all, Cuneo says he never believed he was witnessing anything demonic." (quote from MJ-12 below)-- that made me think it was possible he wasn't seeing everything the other folks were seeing.

Dr. Cuneo seems to be rationalising the condition along the lines of, or if you prefer, within the limitations of, his professional training and background, as a pure medical condition. He was apparently not open to the possibility that the manifestation was due to non-medical causes, i.e. demonic, or other negatitive entity possession. [end quote]

Which makes me wonder why would he do a book on exorcisms if he wasn't open to the possibility of possession?

I find this disturbing in many ways. The most vulnerable to such possession are infants and children - exactly those who look towards, and rely upon, the appropriate actions of adults to free their young bodies and minds of such an incredible burden. If the best we can expect is for a doctor to come along and prescribe some anti-biotics, then clearly our young people are in danger of being very badly let down at best, and affected for life at worst. [end quote]

I hope I don't raise any hackles by mentioning this, but there is some dispute from the lead exorcist in Rome (Catholic) over the new forms of exorcism that are being given out: to wit, that the ones who wrote the ritual don't even practice exorcism nor do they believe in personal evil (demons) and that the ritual hog-ties those who would try to exorcise people. When the practicing exorcists went to Rome to have some imput in the ritual, they were basically shown the door. It's possible he wishes to go back to pre-Vatican II days, but you'd think that if you were experienced in the business, they'd at least give you a hearing.

I am very much hoping that Robert's soon to be released new book, Practical Psychic Self Defense will increase awareness of possession, and, at the very least, cause adults to seek assistance from those who know how to deal with (exorcise) negative possessions, before they can permanently affect the possessed.[end quote]

Finding those experienced isn't all that easy, alas.

There is no excuse for ignorance regardless of qualifications, especially where children are concerned.[end quote]

As they say in my neck of the woods-- Preach it, brother!

Best regards,

Adrian.

And to you as well, ruth

mawk109

Hi All,

First to Mark. I wish I had you proof read my original post. You certainly managed to express my thoughts far better than I could.

From personal experience I know that as you go into the higher densities/dimensions, the energy sensations associated with the astral body seem to become finer and stronger. To use the analogy of wave analysis in our dimension, I would suggest it indicates a smaller amplitude with a greater frequency as you go up in density. So following the thread of this insight, could it be that a more powerful negative entity can take a finer form and therefore has greater ease in finding cracks in a defense? Also on this line of thinking, could the greater flow of the protection barrier hence provide a finer energy mesh making it more difficult for the neg to pass through?

Substances like garlic or objects such as magnets might provide a flow that is not visible to third density sight. Others with more experience than me might have thoughts on this.

What does seem clear is that some forms of negs love feeding on our energy. The protection barriers must be a different form of energy that is unpalatable to negs. This raises the question of positive and negative polarity and when it is and is not compatable?

As seems typical with my metaphysical quest, more questions than answers!!

Cheers,

Mawk

Rob

Mawk, very interesting thread,

Just a quick point, with respect to energies and dimensions. The way I have always seen it is similar to you in that when you go up the dimensional scale the frequency increases (with physical matter at the bottom of the scale), and thus the energy of the wave increases. But also the amplitude is another factor concerning the power of a wave - like sound, greater amplitude means louder. Further, in a similar way to how (in theory) an electron can hold an infinite amount of information encoded into a wave pattern, waves of non-physical energy can hold information. So if an entity wanted to breach someone's defences, it would create as high a frequency energy barrage as possible, with a high amplitude (so maximum energy) with encoding in it which speaks to the mind and body of the person being attacked, causing (like a command), for instance, a drop in defences or fear.
As an side, I think that different emotions exist upon different frequencies, corresponding to the relavent chakra that frequency would be produced in (eg which can be evoked using different tones). However every emotion has its corresponding opposite, ie the two polarities at any level (love/hate, attachment/loathing, etc), and I think this may come down to the encoding within the wave. Though it could be that something like love is a pure wave, whereas hate is very distorted, I do not know.
well it was going to be a short note....
interesting stuff

Edited by - Inguma on 04 March 2002  22:44:35
(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

Donni_Joy

Hey y'all

Ya know dem mozzie zappers? Well oi reckon me mate Robert should make one -a dem! ZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

Wot about those machines the Scobel people have been working on that make spirit voices manifest/heard/audible? A machine like that that can transfer high energy down to the physical plane, if reversed, might zap the blighters!!!!!

Robert even suggests a machine such as this (to hear spirit voices)could abslutely revolutionise psychiatry, re: the difference between objective and subjective voices. It's a complex subject and I wish we could get Robert online in voice raving about it -- fascinating!!!!!

Um... now where were we? Which dimension? Oh... ok....

I have a book from 1799 called "Solitude" which features in my highly irreverent novel "Lust" and I shouldn't be telling you too much BUT LOL an example this book gives in nuns in a monastery start mewing like cats. Next thing ya know, they are mewing like cats in monasteries all over Europe. OK this is over 200 years ago, the age os superstition, etc.... but really, humans could well be as suggestible today as they were then.

But perhaps the paradox is, this isn't always the case. My experience with the two elementals waaaaay back happened without any proir knowledge of such things.... BUT what about morphogenetic fields (aka Sheldrake.)

Could not these fields generate enough energy they ARE self-perpetrating and negs are just a reflection of this? But see, this is getting too philosophical for this blonde chickybabe because I also know evil IS a real force.... but go the "Course of Miracles" and it is all illusion....

I have a lot of time for Robert and what he shares.... but hey, I've heard him  er... burp too. (Rippers, I might add.) I do not totally agree TOTALLY with his perspective on negs and I also tend to believe what you focus on you get.... that said, my aforementioned experience I had no IDEA that it could be slotted into a textbook elemental manifestation experience.... SO it is a case of the egg or the chicken, which came first? (According to RB it was the chicken which was a lizard but earth radiation changed it to a chook... who knows? Maybe he DOES have inside Akashic info....)

I tend to think metamorphic fields have a lot to account for -- from ghosts and spiritual scared places to possession... We feed them, the myth feeds them.... they become complex enough they generate and power/feed themselves... But as an energy field they can be shattered -- be it garlic or running water or playing nursery rhymes...

By the way, my dear friend Jo..... (bless her, her mother died two days ago) was brought up by mediums where things materialised.... incredible things... and she grew up listening to the shrieks of exorcism as a child, hiding under the bedcovers... fascinating stuff... Jo has also performed/been at exorcisms, and I tend to follow her conclusions that on some level there is consent or vulnerability to the energy.

OK enough raving.... who changed the subject?

yes Mawk, I read about your church dream! Maybe we should all start that regular meditation thingy happening again, and post it in the meditation forum....???? (Time is the essence for me, my toddler is a tyrant lately!!!!) Speaking of which...

pardon my waffling (sorry )

Cheers
Donni

mawk109

Hi All,

Inguma thanks for some great thoughts. I had not considered the different amplitudes. Maybe the different dimension have a specific frequency range. Higher density leads to a higher frequency. Now somehow this has to link in with consciousness. Your thoughts on emotion reminded me of the Japanese researcher who took microscopic photos of water under various conditions. You have probably seen this but it is worth looking at it again to get a visual aspect of the effect consciousness has on water in this dimension. Not just environment but emotion has a significant impact at the molecular level.  

http://www.wellnessgoods.com/art_wat_messages.html

What would be really interesting is seeing the dynamic nature of water rather than just the static state. Clearly consciousness has played a part in the integrity and purity of waters structure. In the higher densities my experience suggests that consciousness plays an even greater part than substance e.g. gun to camera. The other possibiity is that we are in such a rut here as to what we are capable of that we don't even entertain this potential. This is also the case for those in the higher dimension who are overwhelmed by fear. Jo's suggestion to me of the book "Bashar: A Blueprint for Change" has some great insights on this topic. The ET's that were being channeled had a nickname for humans. They called us "The Masters of Limitation". I love this term and it inspired me to "Entertain Potentials", the other end of the spectrum. I found the world is a far more interesting place since I changed my glasses!

Inguma I think it was you who mentioned you heard a humming noise when dimensional beings were around on another post. I get this too, every day now. In fact all I have to do is think of them now and I sense them. I have been lead to believe they are 5th dimension entities. Off topic I guess but I would love to compare notes at some other time.

Donni I would really like to set a weekly meditation time on the forum. Robert said last year he would be happy for me to do it. I just need 3 or 4 weeks to settle into uni. Today was the first day and I could not go because one of my staff got his times wrong. So you ain't the only one dealing with wicked pixies:-) T might even set a target or too or maybe I could with her blessing. Doing some RV is excellent for teaching people the dance between the conscious and unconscious mind. Also it does not require as deeper trance state as OBE. BTW I still have not projected from a conscious state. What I seem to get is a short sleep period after doing NEW and then the OBE dreams. With RV I generally seep into the target without losing consciousness though high energy tagets send me to the land of nod. This also seems to be the case with my meditations.

Cheers,

Mawk

PS Donni going to the old stamping ground this weekend. My sister now lives in Hudson Parade. The clairvoyant from Melbourne will be there too. Should be an interesting weekend.

PSS If you are in touch with Jo please let her know that my thoughts and prayers are with her. My old trainer lost his son on Sunday, he also used to ride for us. He committed suicide and was only in his mid twenties.  

MJ-12

Rob

Hi Mawk,

Yes, I have seen those photos of water, they are very interesting. I too have been thinking for some time about improved ways of directly or indirectly viewing he effects of mind. However, I showed the article to my brother (skeptic extraordinaire), and now I think I would have to do the experiments myself. I mean, I could easily believe that emotions and associative influences (writing names on the outside, music, etc) could have such a real-world effect, but then again such photo's would be silly easy to twist to whatever results you are looking for.

As for consciousness, and how it works, well thats quite a big question! It would be semi-logical to say that the mind has the capacity to raise itself to different dimensional areas, and the astral seems to be made up from the collective unconsciousness and consciousness of mankind - but then why is it that astral projections are said to become very abstract at times, making the actual info difficult to download to base brain/physical level? This does confuse me, has been quite a stumbling block of logic (btw I cannot project). Perhaps the stages of spiritual development has something to do with raising the base level up to high refined dimensional levels/areas?

Or you could look at it and say that consciousness utilises a facet of the physical world which is relatively unknown - I often end up pointing to this area in techy discussions. www.cheniere.org is my source of info here. Basically he talks about how like energy and mass and interchangeable, also time is. This combined with some very odd physics leads to interesting concepts about "time-polarized photons and time-polarized EM waves". He says that mind works in the time-domain, not the 3 dimensional spatial one most physicists work with. Worrying, he claims during the cold war Russians were not so much interested in proving outdated theories to be right, but actually advancing knowledge, leading to the weaponisation of such technologies. Such weapons are said to be able to completely control people's actions, which sounds suspiciously similar to what RB was saying about "vitual puppetry" while under demonic/strong neg attack....but given another 10 years and I think the west may start to catch up a little (btw free-energy devices should start appearing on the market in under a year, and they use similar foundation physics).
Of course, all this talk of time-polarised waves could be the same/related to time polarisation...

"Masters of Limitation" - I love that term too! Never heard it before, I will try and do as you do, will see if the world changes for me. I can certainly see where it is coming from though.

"Inguma I think it was you who mentioned you heard a humming noise when dimensional beings were around on another post"
No, unfortunately not...my contact with other beings has been very limited, I think I have been quite rude in the past (doh!) to a few, not able to tell the difference between good and bad intentions.

Any thoughts??

Lastly, you said you are at uni - I have to ask, lecturer or student? And what study?? (from a student)

peace...Rob

Edited by - Inguma on 09 March 2002  14:56:12
(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

mawk109

Hi All,

This post aims to explore the hypothesis that barriers to negative entities are only effective when the etheric substance (energy pattern or energy signature might be a better term here) comprising of the barrier takes a particular form. A third density (physical plane) analogy to express this idea might be the different physical manifestations of  "water". In its gaseous state, measured by humidity we walk through it. In its liquid state we can swim in it, but in its frozen state we can walk on it, yet we are unable to penetrate it. Clearly the form water takes, in essence its malleability or fluidity, dictates how we interact with it.

This hypothesis, inspired by the dream I previously posted, would predict that these traits would permeate through to other densities. What Robert may have discovered is that "flowing water" for most negative entities acts like ice in our physical plane as a barrier. Hence considerable effort is required to chip their way through it.

Now to take this idea of "flow" and its power for protection in the astral a step further, lets consider what happens when various types of countermeasures are used. The classic is armor and a sword. For the sword to be effective it must have motion, flowing, relative to the negative entity. This is also true for the projectile from a gun, the beam from a laser or even throwing an energy ball. What I am trying to get at here is that it is not the weapon but the energy given to it that provides the result. The expression of the energy is reflected in the flow/ fluidity of the thought form. My current level of experience suggests that a lot of these weapon props are representations for our third density minds while their real forms take more the shape of an energy signature.

I have had two recent OBE flavoured dreams where I have been threatened with guns. In both cases I had the thought of changing the aggressors guns into cameras. This happened as soon as the idea came to me. In the first dream when this occurred the guy was so stunned he immediately surrendered to me. In the second case the aggressor was filled with so much fear he just ran away. While writing this and reflecting on these events it came to me what an ideal object the camera was to change the guns into. From a flow perspective all cameras do is let light in and nothing goes out. Negs must hate that I would think. I am sure I have never read anything like this before but if others have I would be interested in a reference.

At this point I would like to share some information I got in a meditation over a year ago. It concerns different levels of psychic self-defense and its effectiveness.
·   Level 1 – Use weapons e.g. sword and destroy the negative entity. This is the least effective measure. In most cases it can banish the neg, but in some cases they can manifest again wiser for the experience.
·   Level 2 – Show your power and fearlessness without attacking. E.g. just show the hilt of your sword. In most cases this is all that is required. The beauty of this approach is the neg learns nothing and is instilled with fear.
·   Level 3 – As clichéd as it sounds, "love conquers all". I have not got even close to mastering this yet but I am working on itJ
I am pretty sure I placed my original meditation notes in the old AD forum about a year ago.

In the last six months I have been exploring if I have any latent ability in relation to healing. The initial signs are encouraging. I did a long meditation yesterday for the girl, K, I mentioned in the dream. Several people have commented that she seems to have improved markedly since. In the meditation I felt like I was a conduit or energy substation. I sensed the presence of several other positive entities focusing and directing the energy emanating from me into K so as to attain the maximum benefit. The more I go down this path the more I am astounded as to what is possible. Once again though it seems that flow plays a positive role. To me it seems the factors in play are consciousness (both awareness and intent), accessing energy and then directing and manipulating it.

The above is based on my remote viewing, dream and meditation experiences over the last two years. As I feel like a novice on a fast learning curve I welcome further comments and thoughts.

Cheers,

Mawk

PS – RB if you got this far, when is the new book going to be available? Are you providing autographed copies as you did with AD? If so, could I be so bold to reserve copy number 36 to go with my AD copy number 36. Nothing like a precessional set you knowJ