News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

A conjuration to ward off negs

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackRose666

Bell-in (pronounced Bay-Lynn) is a divine wind that will rid the area you are in of negs in the astral. The conjuration is chanted 3 times in a singing like voice:

Bell-in, Bell-in, Bell-in.
Amphora of my salvation.
I would like to be next to you.
Materialism has no strength next to me.
Bell-in, Bell-in, Bell-in,
(I'm sorry about all the dashes, but I couldn't get past the spell checker)

Credit: Mystic-Web/Beelzebub <~~~~ Course Author

It really does work, and you don't have to be a certain religion to use it. Although, I'm surprised my guide doesn't get blow away as well!
Within the darkness, the light shines the brightest. Ave Lucifer

Cutester

That really is a good conjuration that does work.  But I believe you mis-spelled the first line:  I believe the word is Bellilin and there is a link to the correct pronunciation given for media wave player.  I don't have the link handy but I'll look for it.  You can get the link and an additional conjuration to get rid of negative entities at the free on-line astral projection class given by gnosticweb.com  (also known as astralweb.com)

Hope this helps!

Cutester
"A little bit of knowledge takes one away from God.  A great deal of knowledge brings one back." - Mouni Sadhu

myst59

Dealing with Negs?
Also: http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/voice-hearers/

Mods, please send them here.
Myst

Cutester

It depends on what you are trying to protect yourself from.  Salt, wearing silk (I found a silk slip which was REALLY handy to have for protection for when I went to work), burning incense, learning the LBRP and performing it in your bedroom when you are ready to go to be will absolutely get rid of anything negative hanging around.  Sealing off your bedroom with a circle of fire (using the right hand point and draw while envisioning flames the energy traveling from your solar plexus up through your shoulder and out your right pointer while you draw a circle three times clockwise around the room.  While you do this you would say, " Divine Father/Mother God I ask that you command my elemental intercessor to create a circle of protection around this room.  This circle of protection can be made just around a bed but I find clearing the whole bedroom works much better.  You can also make the circle of protection around children, animals, your house, car, etc.  You get the idea - around anything you feel needs protection.

To expel try a mega salt bath.  Go to Robert Bruce's official site and he has complete instructions plus more instructions and a tutorial for psychic self defense.
"A little bit of knowledge takes one away from God.  A great deal of knowledge brings one back." - Mouni Sadhu

Sin Buddhata

Quote from: BlackRose666Bell-in (pronounced Bay-Lynn) is a divine wind that will rid the area you are in of negs in the astral. The conjuration is chanted 3 times in a singing like voice:

Bell-in, Bell-in, Bell-in.
Amphora of my salvation.
I would like to be next to you.
Materialism has no strength next to me.
Bell-in, Bell-in, Bell-in,
(I'm sorry about all the dashes, but I couldn't get past the spell checker)

Credit: Mystic-Web/Beelzebub <~~~~ Course Author

It really does work, and you don't have to be a certain religion to use it. Although, I'm surprised my guide doesn't get blow away as well!

Just out of curiosity, where did you meet this demon? Or was this demon assigned to you by Ea? Or are you just seeking attention or want to feel special?

I ask the last question because you seem to throw in that bit about a demon guide every chance you get. I've just noticed it throughout different posts on this forum.

BlackRose666

Hey guys, I am back on the forum several computer crashes + erasings later.

No, I'm not just trying to get attention. He has been around almost ever since  
I started astral projecting when I was a child.  I've been told by him he was assigned to me. The reason I talk about him on here is because he has  always been an important part of my astral projections since I knew him. He helps me out of my body at times, guides me through the astral, shows me things when I do not see the "big picture", and helps me through astral attacks and many things as such.
Within the darkness, the light shines the brightest. Ave Lucifer

Greenrat

hmmm mantras have always seemed to me more about the certain resonance they produce in your body than they have with being holy.

take "bell-il-in" saying this creates a small flutter of muscles at the base of the tongue, which for a lot of people holds lots of tension, so exercising the muscles here releases the tension there and the associated "neg/negative thought patterns" associated with it.

same with "AUM"  its no mystery as why it calms the body and mind, because of all the openings and energy channels in the body being tuned into this 1 vibration.
split your awareness between your heart and head.