News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

A demon from early on...

Previous topic - Next topic

Doomkain

I've been wondering how to write this down without looking to gullible. Nevertheless the
evidence is convincing, and I am still trying to swallow the information given to me this last
month.

A friend of mine, whom recently became a Christian confided in me that she was going through
some terrible moments. She admitted she was scared to death of what was coming after her and her
son. She said that she was meant to pay up for her practices of Wicca. She ran terrified out of
her witch group and resorted to a church that baptized her and offered her protection. She is
much calmer now and in good faith I see her happy and healthy.

She spoke to me of Hell's rising, that these days more and more evil is entering our world. She
had been practicing spell-craft and sorcery for some years with other people yet when I met her
she never gave a hint of being witch-like.

Now for some context, I used to be Catholic, and I fervently followed it, I would consciously
separate good from bad in whatever situation I saw, and for a time it was good to recognize it.
With catholicism I was given the assurance that I was protected by God and that I had to
acknowledge good from evil. Catholics always gave an image to evil, Demons and the Devil, and an
image to Good, Angels and God. The evil images only existed for me as long as I believed in this
religion.

Once I reached my teenage years I drifted away from the church, feeling it was negatively
impacting my life, for that I was always in pain and alone. After leaving religion behind, all
manner of demons and devils ceased to exist for I no longer acknowledged their existence as
individuals. I recognized that both good and evil exist, but they were no longer single entities
out to catch me. I was grateful for leaving the church because I managed to adapt easier to
society and make a few friends.

Fast forward to last month, this friend of mine spoke to me. She said I am posessed by a demon,
and a big one at that. She spoke of how she knew of it, she saw it, she felt it, and until
today, she admitted that she and her group of Wicca practicioners had been scanning to find me
(or rather the demon that lies within). She and her ex practicioners are all now following their
church where they feel protected from following an ancient art that has consequences...

When she spoke of my demon, I couldn't believe it, yet I had a hint that she might be onto
something. I was not believing her and I could easily answer her theories with my own based on
Astral Projection and the wider reality that we have been recognizing by means of experience and
the books/authors most of us have read on this forum (Monroe, Campbell, Frank Kepple etc). I
told her I no longer subscribed to those belief systems, that evil was not a force within me and
I know of my own good heart and will. Yet for some strange reason my apartment became twice as
cold as usual and I began shaking.

I spoke to her of how the shadow that was near me when I managed to astral project could have
been a manifestation of my own fears, or even better, a test from my own guide. But she is
convinced that something supernatural lurks around me. She also says that I know of IT. (I keep
saying no, but I feel she might be right... I cant really tell, maybe this demon has been here with me from early on).
She says I must see it for myself. Although after speaking with her, I only fear she has increased my fear of the unknown
to the point where if I do search for it, I will find it. I have fallen into her story and I
could create this scenario for myself. I feel I cannot prove or disprove it since I already have
a hint of believing her.

Now something else happened. Last week I brought a girl home, whom I have a crush on. We were
talking for a few minutes before we had to leave for a soccer match that some friends had. She
said she felt something in my apartment, that someone else was here. I took the opportunity to
speak of ghosts and astral projection, but I never intended to scare her. I told her of the
shadow that was next to me. All of a sudden she shifted and started crying, she was in panic,
although with her eyes wide open she could not see me, she was seeing someone else, she kept
saying "You aren't him!, your are not him!" I tried calming her down, she sat down still crying
and in terror of me. Fortunately the phone rang, it was a friend saying he was outside and that
we should get on our way to the match. This interruption brought her back and I took her to my
car. She calmed down, but now it was me who was uneasy.

I cannot avoid feeling a little Ego increase after my ex-witch friend mentioned that others know
of me and that which lurks beside. She says they have known for some time, and some of these
people I even know but they wont say who they are. I feel watched...!! She also mentioned I
could have opened a door early in life that allowed this entity to reach me. I told her of how I
played OUIJA as a kid, as well as tried a couple of things here and there.
She holds this demon responsible of my loneliness and my terrible luck with women (my luck with
women is another topic altogether, I get noticed a lot by women, but I rarely get a girlfriend...)

I cannot really know how to interpret all of this, I don't feel like blaming my bad situation
onto something external is really the solution. For all intents and purposes I have been on a
path were I realize that I myself am responsible for my loneliness, I pushed people away, I kept
myself closed and locked down from people so that I would't get hurt. I avoid having girlfriends
and talking to people because of former experiences where I learned that the solution to pain
was to avoid people. (I know I shouldn´t and that is something I am currently working on... :) )
I've even had strange phenomenon occur to me, two years ago was a spontaneously enlightened for
around 8 months, and all was good, I couldn't find evil anywhere and I was followed all day by a
bright white light.

In any case I just wanted to get this off of my chest as it has kept me uneasy the past few
weeks, I cannot even attempt to astral project in fear of this creature, this entity which she
gave life to by mentioning it to me. She assures me IT has kept everyone at bay, and moreso that
she was punished by it when she got close to me.

I know that her belief system is quite strong, and I have always been gullible to other people's
beliefs. Given her beliefs and the fact that the girl I brought home got terrified of me make me think.
I just want to know if anyone believes in demonic posession, if Hell trully is rising,
if I can overcome this, or if is just a bunch of rubish. I feel I lost the power to prove her
theories since I myself will create the entity. I dont know what to make of this.

Thanks

Szaxx

When you changed your beliefs, this in your mind, opened up more possibilities of whats real and where the truth lies in all of this. Beforehand, you were safe and free because you believed this so.
Take a long time to think this over.
If Wicca had REAL power to manifest in the physical it would be so well documented in mainstream news. It isn't, on occasion it may be there as someone with a idiotic idea has been silly.
There are sensitive people who can pick up thoughts of others and get an impression of something related. It doesn't mean they are 100% right. You having strong fears may account for this.
There's also the possibility you made a thoughtform. These are empty shells in general and may have a purpose. They don't effect the physical world unless you BELIEVE it. It's back to belief again.
You can believe you are safe and live happily as involved in a religion. Or fear everything thats evil. It's how convinced you are from others words.
I've not seen either god or satan, have you?
No-one has but the belief of their existance sticks.
A classic, 'it's dark and I'm not going in the cellar'.
If you went and heard something drop on the floor, what would you think it was?
Another, watch a scarey movie late at night. Do you fall asleep or tremble in fear?
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Doomkain

Szaxx I have been thinking about what you said. I believe you are correct, I have allowed another belief system to alter my own. I am influenced by the beliefs of others and my reality frame has shifted. I have accepted that I must find a more positive point of view, hence why I rejected the thoughts of my friend. And have even requested help out of my own beliefs, and I have received a sign. I am grateful for your assistance. Your words are wise and I will use the this lesson.

Thank you

Astralzombie

You asked if this was all rubbish and I would have to say no. The power of suggestion is very real and well documented. People are willing to die and kill to uphold their belief structures so it is all important to us whether we like it or not.

If this demon was really waiting to snatch your soul while you were astral projecting, wouldn't it be better off convincing you that it wasn't real instead of scaring off your friends. Surely something that powerful could have another way of turning women against you and wouldn't always have to resort to fear tactics, something we humans are very good at by the way. :wink:

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

Arijana

as a former psychic I have to tell you that if you were possesed by a demon you wouldnt be sitting here writting this...true demonic possesion you dont really want to see ever, God forbid.

ANd that friend....to be honest she sounds like she is or was in some cult of sorts and I would really trust her all that much when she says something.

Lionheart

Quote from: Arijana on December 09, 2013, 10:05:09
as a former psychic I have to tell you that if you were possesed by a demon you wouldnt be sitting here writting this...true demonic possesion you dont really want to see ever, God forbid.
Hello Arijana, I am curious, how can you be a "former Psychic"? You are either Psychic or your not.  :?

I just wish to hear how you lost this ability or do you mean that you just don't "read" anymore?

If you did do readings/tarot/tea leaves etc., then you are more familiar with the NPR (non physical reality/realms) than you know. You have been using it as a "tool" for your knowledge.

Xanth

Quote from: Arijana on December 09, 2013, 10:05:09

ANd that friend....to be honest she sounds like she is or was in some cult of sorts and I would really trust her all that much when she says something.
I'd say that if they were possessed by a "demon"... they've already given into a belief system which is self-defeating.
I'd really love to ask people to not spread this kind of fear on the forums.  :)

phaseshiftR1111

I won't say much here except something I feel may help you.  One time I was laying in bed and just woke from a bad dream. I got up, got some water and laid back down. Something jumped on me and growled in my ear and started cussing at me. It was strange... Right after that I thought it was something nasty. Come to find out... It was a manifestation of how I was living my life. I was living infear and anxiety. My medium picked up on the situation and said with my fears I was picking up negative energy definitely... However what I experienced that night I created!  I don't know all the answers and not saying this is what it is. Just keep that in mind! We can manifest terror. I stopped watching scary movies and took a more positive non fear base approach to life and I been wonderful since. Yeah, I think there is nasty things... Sure! However... Please keep what I said in mind! 90% of the negativity I experienced in my life I created myself. The other 10% I am not sure but possibly was manifested too! You attract what you put out. Think of it like this... It's the same concept. Coming from a life time sufferer of panic attacks. I had a fear of heart attacks a while back. If I thought of it enough? I would actually cause the symptoms of a heart attack and I was perfectly healthy. It was so real I landed on the ER. I created that all by myself.

abundance

Are you guys implying that demons are just a product of our belief system, a physical form of the fears that we attach to ourselves? That's interesting.
I was of the opinion that there can be malevolent autonomous spiritual beings out there, which I'm pretty sure some projectors have come into contact with and can confirm, which can be termed as demons. They might not be able to manifest in the physical but surely they can act as spiritual leeches/vampires, affecting our energy levels and thoughts on some level.

phaseshiftR1111

Quote from: abundance on December 09, 2013, 23:14:31
Are you guys implying that demons are just a product of our belief system, a physical form of the fears that we attach to ourselves? That's interesting.
I was of the opinion that there can be malevolent autonomous spiritual beings out there, which I'm pretty sure some projectors have come into contact with and can confirm, which can be termed as demons. They might not be able to manifest in the physical but surely they can act as spiritual leeches/vampires, affecting our energy levels and thoughts on some level.

I definitely won't say that's not the case, I have had some experiences myself. I don't know what it was... But I really don't ponder on it too much. However though you can actually manifest this stuff too. I have confirmed that. I tend to really stay away from the "bad" energy and it works really well if I am balanced in the physical. I definitely won't say that it's ALL belief system. I really enjoy robert bruces work and I can relate to him a lot. Though I have never come across any such thing projecting. Only a dog with reddish eyes that seemed to be more scared of me than I was of him haha

CFTraveler

This is supposed to be a joke article but I think it addresses something said in the OP.  Please bear with me.
http://www.cracked.com/blog/7-reasons-news-looks-worse-than-it-really-is/

Why?

Arijana

Quote from: Lionheart on December 09, 2013, 14:46:24
Hello Arijana, I am curious, how can you be a "former Psychic"? You are either Psychic or your not.  :?

I just wish to hear how you lost this ability or do you mean that you just don't "read" anymore?

If you did do readings/tarot/tea leaves etc., then you are more familiar with the NPR (non physical reality/realms) than you know. You have been using it as a "tool" for your knowledge.

Lion :)

Well, when I said ''former'' I.... A couple of years ago I had a very bad experience and I decided that,I dont want my ability anymore and since you cant kill it I supressed it.

Tarot and tea leaves are not being psychic though. they are just some form of divination tools that nearly anyone could do if they have some form of intuition or just curiousity.

Being psychic is something else and it cant be taught you either have it or you dont and some people shouldnt have it because not everyone is meant to have it ( for a reason ) and not everybody could bare such a....cursed gift  thats what I can say and if people really knew what it was they would run from it. One of the reasons being you knwo the better you are the more ''they'' come after you, its like your on a hit list. so trust me you do not want to be a ''gifted.'' psychic

afor the topic, you dont have a demon attached to you. :) I know what demons are and this what yous describing just isnt it.

Arijana

Quote from: Xanth on December 09, 2013, 21:47:31
I'd say that if they were possessed by a "demon"... they've already given into a belief system which is self-defeating.
I'd really love to ask people to not spread this kind of fear on the forums.  :)

And Id really love if you would have taken into account that me as a psychic is saying they are real. Its fine if you want to tell someone else demons arent real thats your right but don try to tell me since i know what they are.

and yes, they should fear. Becuase fear is good,because being scared will help people stop investigating into things they should not even come near to.
There is a reason why the Vatican has an entire order or legion of excorists  ( sry if i spelled it wrong my computer is jumping letters ) and i dont remember what their name was..My mentor at the time who was a vatican priest of a higher ranking did tell me but I forgot but like I said its not meant for normal folk to pry their nose in and there is a reason an order exists and priests are specifically picked out and trained to be that ( which is normal because you have to be a specific type of person to be an ekszocist ) and...normal people should just leave their curiousity at home because its not something fun or special or movie like....at all.

and like I said, he doesnt have a demon attached to him, he is just imagining things, because,liek I said, he wouldnt even be here to type if he had one even near let alone ''attached''. ( how he calls it )

TylerSnotgern

Write down on a piece of paper everything you know having acquired that knowledge from personal experience only. Concentrate on these, the rest of what you may think you "know" are nothing more than beliefs.

Lionheart

Quote from: Arijana on December 11, 2013, 10:53:14
Tarot and tea leaves are not being psychic though. they are just some form of divination tools that nearly anyone could do if they have some form of intuition or just curiousity.

Being psychic is something else and it cant be taught you either have it or you dont and some people shouldnt have it because not everyone is meant to have it ( for a reason ) and not everybody could bare such a....cursed gift  thats what I can say and if people really knew what it was they would run from it. One of the reasons being you knwo the better you are the more ''they'' come after you, its like your on a hit list. so trust me you do not want to be a ''gifted.'' psychic

afor the topic, you dont have a demon attached to you. :) I know what demons are and this what yous describing just isnt it.
I am Psychic as well. So, I know exactly what that entails and Welcome the gift with open arms. I don't believe in Demons so they are not part of my reality, plain and simple.

I believe in interdimensional beings/entities, because I see them often in my NPR travels. They come in all shapes and sizes, from what we would consider scary all the way to Human forms. But I don't classify them as Demons, at least not the way Religion in general does. You are coming at this from a Religious angle and that's why your perceptions are so. But, I'm sure that would be another argument and that is not my purpose.

Believe what you wish, just please don't try instill fear in others, I'm sure that wouldn't be considered a "Holy" thing to do!

Your perception of them has caused you to label them Demons. Just remember Demon is a word that man created.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demon

I have met more Humans here that I could consider "Demonic" than I have met in all of my NPR adventures combined.

BranStark

This a very interesting topic. These stories, used to totally freak me out. They were, among others, one of the reasons that prevented me from trying AP out of fear.

Now this is intersting. Maybe just a few months ago, I would be scared by this. Just like I was after watching this particular movie: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1161864/ quite a while ago. :-D But now I find it just interesting. I guess this a good sign I am doing great conquering my fears towards projection (if I haven't already conquered them).

But to the point: You guys (Lionheart, Xanth, Szaxx etc., sorry for forgetting the others :-D) seem to be in agreement with teachings of Tom Campbell (btw. he is really good, thank you for introducing him to me). And part of what he says, if I remember correctly, is that there is little chance you will come across something nasty in wider reality that can hurt you. Yet there is just a small one (I think he related it to the danger while driving a car, yet people are not scared of driving it).

But it seems to me you are not acknowledging this part, since it doesn't fit into your belief-system where demons etc. don't exist (if I may use your own terms against you :wink:). I agree with you that many demons, demonic possesions... are just thoughts-created. But what if not all of them? How can you rule it out just because you have never encountered a real demonic entity? Maybe this only-a-little-chance of being hurt that Cambell mentions and some of these cases are connected?

Thank you for your thoughts and sorry if I got you wrong.

Rakkso

its all very interesting, i have come to doing something every once or twice a month after I'd get a Hard impressionfrom some movie. I would counciously project to a dark place, any dark place that comes up to your mind, and standig there just turn around while slowly thinking of all the terror entities i've seen in the last recent movies and those my mind liked to conjure up when i was little or those traveling across the house at midnighr white all lights turned off, to get some water.

there i would face them, sometimes laugh at them, and then exterminate/blank/terminate or even send them to oblivion.
doesnt really matter. the point I believe its healthy to face your fears, and then you could even throw a kamehamehas, or just light beams, even set them afire, shrink them to the point they cease to exist. its all fun and reasuring.

i have to mention too, i havent always suceeded since i started this habit. sometimes, not in those projections, but in other regular ones, i would find myself completely fearless, trying to save people while fighting a vampire thats was chuck norris (for some unknown reason since i even find them boring), and him, i couldnt beat (probably cuz i didnt have the proper awareness, but i like to think i couldnt because it was chuck norris :-) ). and in another couple of projections i would just cease, knew that i would be ok, and let the bad entities (just to categorize them, which are vampires) get me. however i wouldnt woke up, i would just pass on to another projection, still unaware of all it.

face your fears, you'll learn something of much value for sure.

BranStark

The thing is, I am not afraid anymore. At least I don't think so. Maybe I will be proven otherwise. But still we know nothing for sure. That was my point.

Lionheart

I have found that there are many entities and beings out there in the NP that look much different than us. I have been to many places where I was the one scaring them, simply because I was the one that didn't belong there. My opinion on this whole thing is, we can project to their realm, why can't they project to ours.

What makes people classify them as Demons? Could that possibly because Religion taught us so, not understanding that yes there are beings beyond our Dimensions. Are all these beings all benevolent? Well, ask yourself, are all Humans benevolent.

For awhile now, I have helped younger kids and teens get over their night terrors/mares by showing them they are finding themselves in someone elses "backyard" per say and that in this new realm there are beings different from us. That we are actually the scary ones there, because we are the outsiders, the visitors there. I tell them to make a friend. To stop running, turn around and face them. Try some kind of "peace treaty". The next time I see the child/teen, they are happy. One girl asked me if she could give me a hug and whispered in my ear "I made a new friend".

The thing is, when you come across them in the NP, all it takes is for you to awaken back into your physical awareness to rectify the situation.

Your fear is what gives them strength!  :wink:

Szaxx

Remember 'them' from my New Jericho experience.
Only 'them' and my meeting with 'The Darkness' had any power over me.
Don't underestimate your opponent.
These would easily fit into the demon label.
To me they were only a challenge thriving on fear.
I fear nothing but myself, 'them' realised this and used it.
re-living the times when I watched thousands die and I knew them all inside of the experiences (not posted).
This is real and being made of mettle only helps so far.
Still, demon is a poor label for those who've suffered the whim from religious indoctrination. That and the film companies directors.
Stay open minded, the answers are there.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

majour ka

All fear based indoctrination, started with witch craft antics then made worse by the church no doubt.

Its all of the mind.