News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

a few notes on psi balls

Previous topic - Next topic

i smoke and drink coffee

Most people familiar with psi, psionics, astral travel, the chakra, and metaphysics are aware of what a psi ball is.  They know how to make them, and some can program their psi balls to a very effective degree.

I will here say that until you have a fully functional and energized chakra system, with a clear ability to astral travel and beyond, avoid creating psi balls.  This is a precaution and a warning, as, if you begin with psi balls, you will 'end badly' so to speak, at least in terms of development.

Here is the basic method of generating a psi ball.
TOOLS
- focused mind/body balance
-a pair of hands

1.before you begin, perform 'standard meditation', clear any thoughts, memories, fantasies, or desires, as, these will ultimately, if present, obscure or ruin the psi ball
2. either standing up or in seated meditation, warm your hands by rubbing them together... you should warm them for at least thirty seconds, continue breathing, you must be whole for the psi ball to be effective
3. after hands are warmed, while they are still clasped together, pull them apart gently and perform the 'psi test'
PSI TEST
- checks to see if psionic current is charged, you can feel the connectivity between your hands and can feel the space between your hands
4. once psi test is successfully completed, close hands again or repeat until successful
5. now, open hands and 'feel' energy forming in the space between your hands, continue to emanate this energy until you have created a basic psi ball

Once the psi ball is formed, you will notice the light bending into it, and the light will actually replicate as it is bending and will shimmer, shine, and be very luminous.  Psi balls are also known as 'spirit balls' or 'spirit orbs'.  Yes, you can create fire balls from a psi ball basis.  You can also create materia, though this process spans several days of fully conscious emanation and full motivations and intentions with visualization added into it.

Psi balls are mostly empathic.
When you have a normal psi ball created, then, you can begin to customize the psi ball and enable it with special properties.  This is where your visualization will come into play, remember, only after you have already created the psi ball can 'training your psi ball' then take effect.

TRAINING YOUR PSI BALL
- I don't know all of the combinations, maybe I never did, but apparently, your emotions, attitude, intentions, and thoughts will compose the material or physical effect of the psi ball
- for instance, if you are frustrated, not only will the psi ball be frustrated, being an external chakra linked to your aura and spirit, but your visual energy which you lace into the psi ball can also tend to be more frustrated or obscured
-clear headed and level logic forms intelligent psi balls, they are living beings of a different order than humans or, for instance, flies or cats
- you can also condense your psi ball into a special type, which is part of how it transforms into a materia, you emanate and condense the area of the psi ball, until it crystalizes (either in sequences or as one 'motion')
WARNING
-psi balls can get out of control!  If you pull too much energy out of the quantum vaccum too quickly, or you charge too much and do not apply the energy, the psi ball can explode right in your face, this is not, in fact, a good thing

you use your imagination capacity to create the properties of the psi ball, obviously, this involves both empathy and visualization, all other aspects already mentioned also come into play

You can make your psi ball hard enough to knock the wind out of someone if you throw it.  You can also make it highly complex and alter it's shape, but orbs or spheres are the standard type.  If you get very good at creating psi balls, you can have personal psi balls attending to you at all hours, replicating energy, holding off psionic vampires, or even looking or positioned in the distance to sense what is there.  Useful in hunting, I am sure.

Colors effect the physical structure and effect.  In what way, I do not have enough experience to know for certain.  I know that black, red, and gold color will form 'flakes of white gold' on your hands.  I tried smoking it, but there wasn't enough.

You do not necessarily have to equip your psi ball with an axis, but equipping it with an axis takes it to a new level.  With the ability to spin, rather than simply just exist and hover around controlled by your thoughts, you can create dynamic forms for each individual psi ball.  Once created, they will not go away easily, but can be useful to the advanced practicioner.

If you experience a drain on your system, or become very tired while forming your psi ball, stop, abandon it with good will, and try again later.  You are doing something wrong.  Psi balls are always generative, and will produce energy rather than deplete it.

There, that is a few points on psi balls of which I am aware.  It is basically just token value, what was said, exactly.  Consider that God made the Sun and Earth and Moon and they are spheres, so they must be advanced celestial psi balls. We can mimick that process in our own space.  Keep close watch on all psi balls that you generate, but do not forget, they are not genies, they only have what power you give to them, and there comes a day, you should set them free.

Orbies, the commonly known paranormal phenomenon, are either old psi balls that are lingering around the Earth or psi ball forms that have grown naturally in the environment.  When you release your psi ball from it's servitude, do so with good intentions, make a clean break, and release it into the Celestial.  It will likely travel outwards, die, and be reborn as hundreds or thousands of orbies.  So bare that in mind.

kurtykurt42

So, you believe all orbs are either psi balls created by people or created naturally someehow? Any theories on  how they would  occur naturally? Here's a good website on orb theory: http://www.psychicinvestigators.net/html/orbs.html

Chaos Mage

I am not an expert on psi balls, not anymore.  In an alternate, past life, yes, a professional.  Orbies could be of many types, like there are species of life on Earth.  Infant celestials, swarms like birds or insects, some which have come from the psi ball basis.

Drawing from a knowledge resource, I would say that they form out of 'slow explosions' of consciousness which is residual to the environment.  They could also form in the manner of 'potential souls', where there is a lack of consciousness in a specific area of nature, and they just pop out of nothingness yet carry the environmental charge.  And again, there are many types, they could also form in areas where there has been much death, the residual consciousness, or in areas that are heavily populated.
Strength. Endurance. Speed. Resistance. Stamina. -these are dimensional, at density and frequency.
Will. Courage. Faith. Love. - these are spiritual, the power to effect Life Force.
Balance. Peace. Focus. Charge. Awareness. -mentally active self control