News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

A Gallery of Demons - overview

Previous topic - Next topic

Tir13

Hehe, demons aren't anything.......wait until you stumble upon something truly horrifying.....*shudder* ....put me in my place!!

Later,

Jason

PS excellent site btw

Tir13

Before I forget,

They have the Lesser Key of Solomon, all the sigils for those ....entities.  Wether you'd like to belive they exist or not, is not the point, do not try to *summon* them, ....and be careful when trying to call/communicate with them.  Proceed at own risk?  .....if only I could put up a disclaimer haha!

^_^

Jason

....or just do it, and find out ......what happens ha

Joe

Or if you do, perform at least the LBRP several times, and do prayer and fasting for a day beforehand. You probably won't get much on the first time anyways, unless you have really good concentration skills or some latent psychic ability.

Tir13

Eh?

What?  That's not true at all....many demons, when called by the inexperienced will just sort of stay/hide/invisible....I mean, you're not Faustus...your room isn't going to shake, etc haha.

You can learn a lot from demons, but I really don't think they are 'evil', just they like to screw with human circles...it's quite subjective.  And if you are truly stupid enough to try and control these creatures, well you deserve what you get!

J

Joe

Hey Jason - I just checked in and saw your reply from a while back.

I guess I can only relate to my experiences and those that I've spoken to. If someone evokes to the astral, which is easier for the entity, then someone needs clairvoyant potential or minimal psychic talent to scry. If someone evokes to the physical, which is harder for both the entity and the human (this is a difficult operation in my understanding) then you have the advantage of physically-sensible results, with the disadvantage of having an entity so close to you physically (ala shaking rooms you mention). Either way, in my understanding, unless someone has the ability to cause strong effect on the astral with God-names, conjuration and ability to perceive the entity, then assuming it is invisible and totally imperceptible could be a little self-trickery.

I must say that I'm not keen to attempt the hardcore Goetic entities, and don't have the skill to control such evocations, but a rule of thumb for me is to *always*, *always* command/exorcise the entity, never supplicate or be "chums" with them. Of course, if I could evoke a higher/angelic entity then such precautions would be unnecessary. But I've never been fond of giving any manifestation free-reign in terms of what it can say or do.

This is just my philosophy/experience - I'd be keen to hear more about yours though.

Fenris

Hi everyone

Jason, I remember reading you mention your truly horrifing experience before, if you dont mind me asking what was it? Your post does more than just arousing a little curiosity! My imagination is running overtime here please grant me a little relief! http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>

Veni Vidi Vici

Sasser

Text from the site: "This page has gone through a number of edits & revisions (& url changes) over the last four years. Many things have now finally been corrected, updated, & referenced."

http://www.deliriumsrealm.com/delirium/mythology/demons.asp

Interesting stuff, mythological or not.