A man who fights ghosts and dark spirits out of body

Previous topic - Next topic

brucedarwill

Hello,

This is my first post and quite a serious one.  I am a man who fights ghosts. Quite literally. This is not something I ever chose to do but something that has been part of my life.

For the past thirty years I have had to endure the world of the paranormal with countless episodes of sleep or waking paralysis. This was also combined with hundreds of out of body experiences during which I have encountered ghosts, succubae, so called shadow people, demons, occultists and other forms of entities. I would say that 90% of my out of body experiences have been in the real time zone.

Due to the amount of times I have encountered dark entities and bad spirits during my out of body experiences it had took its effect on my physical body and astral body. I spent over ten years studying every healing art I could including several martial arts. The waking paralysis and spontaneous out of body episodes dramatically reduced as a result of these practices.

First and foremost I do not condone violence in any shape or form but sometimes you have no choice. I have had many peaceful and wonderful out of body experiences and long may they continue. There are times though as with the physical world that you find yourself in a hostile or unpleasant situation. I have never consciously started a hostile situation but have found myself facing a few.

The following experiences may be of interest to some and there may be others who have experienced similar incidents.  Hopefully you will never experience anything like them.  I sometimes wonder what spiritual advancement I should be learning with all of these experiences. Perhaps this will be made clear in the near future.

Round 1 – Welcome to the spirit world

This happened during my early teens  after falling asleep at my parents' house. During the night I woke in the pitch darkness in a sleep paralysis state.  A dark figure was kneeling over me. It had one hand squeezing on my throat and the other was holding my genitals. It was not really hurting me but they were not letting go either. I submitted to my situation at the time and just tapped their hand as if to say well fair enough. Not really a fight but worth a mention.

Round 2 – The Occultist

Years later after a healing session with a group of light workers I returned home and had no problems falling asleep. During the night I dreamed I was drowning and couldn't breathe. My body went into a paralytic state and then partially out of body.  There was something pushing my face into my pillow and punching me in the head. I reacted violently as you would and went to town on my attacker. The next day my housemate asked me if I had seen the seven foot shadow figure follow me upstairs when I went to bed.

Round 3 – Ghost from South Carolina

After viewing a haunted house in South Carolina the ghost decided to pay me a visit in the middle of the night. I had an out of body experience during the night and the ghost of a man who sounded young about mid-twenties came close and said "So you're a martial artist are you?" He then punched me very hard in the stomach to my utter surprise. Not sure what I had done to provoke all of this and his punch really hurt. Still, he must have been more surprised when he experienced the vast number of punches that I gave him in retaliation.

Round 4 – Shadow people

My mother had mentioned she felt uncomfortable in her house in the country. She had been experiencing sleepless nights and a sense of being watched. She felt that whatever was there was not good so I stayed over one night. Sure enough, another out of body experience occurred and I encountered a jet black shadow humanoid in her bedroom. The encounter only lasted thirty seconds. Long enough to make sure that it never came back.

Round 5 – Oops

If you are attacked a number of times and learn how to defend yourself the body naturally takes over when in a threatening situation. This happened after a healing session where the healer invoked my guides to visit me. Sure enough they did during the night. There were several of them holding my arms and I mistook this as a hostile situation. I threw one, hit another, back elbowed one more and held another in a tight grip. I then realized what I had done and they scurried off into the darkness. This is what happens when you have too much anger or fear.

Round 6 – Freeloaders

You may have read or even encountered entities which attach themselves to the human body. These entities known as hitchers or freeloaders are common enough and go unnoticed for the most part. I have quite a few encounters with them. They are usually quite slumber and slow creatures and quite stubborn to remove. However, I have found that throwing them over your shoulders works well like the moves used in judo.

If anyone has experienced anything similar would be good to know. I am able to release spirits from homes and people but it seems like I always deal with the ones nobody else wants to. I would be interested to hear from Robert Bruce.  I would also like to ask him if I may print his egg decoy method from years back into a book I am making which covers many of my experiences.

Bruce

NoY

interesting first post  :wink:
Welcome to the Pulse

:NoY:

Szaxx

Hi,
Very interesting first post...
Welcome to the Pulse.
You seem to be a little eager to jump in. At times its a very good thing but mostly gaining information from a passive perspective pays off. Ive seen a few things since I started in 64 or so but nothing quite so 'heavy'.
See you on the forum.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Xanth

One might ponder why an individual might experience darkness so much?

I've found that what we experience is a direct reflect of that which is within us. 
Some thought upon your innermost ideals might be in order.

Also, there was a fellow who posted on the Pulse several years ago... Frank.
You should do a search for what he termed the "training zone".

rezaf

I have experienced everything in your post almost the same way that you have described it but I agree with this:
QuoteI've found that what we experience is a direct reflect of that which is within us. 

Having a life full of dark beings is frustrating. I had my share of those things for ten years since I was a teenager. As a result I stopped practicing as well as thinking about OBE for a few years and concentrated on martial arts/qigong plus praying (as my guides advised me). If you can see auras and energy you will notice that these activities bring a lot of golden light and you won't see that darkness so often. Now I have started practicing astral projection again but I am more cautious and only do it when I am in a good mood being surrounded by light.

I have come to the conclusion that the best way to avoid this darkness is not thinking about it at all which also includes not thinking about fighting them. Just let them be in their lower realms.

Actually encountering the darkness helped me a lot in my spiritual advancement by giving me motivation to practice the activities that I mentioned above everyday and as a result I live a healthier life, otherwise I would be stuck in my laziness.

Greytraveller

Greetings brucedarwill
I truly appreciate your many varied, and sometimes violent, out of body experiences. I too, from time to time, have had negative and/or violent encounters with discarnate beings. Fortunately this does not happen during Every OBE but it does occur every now and then. Despite having the occasional run-in with a hostile spirit being I always look forward to my next OBE.
Just out of curiosity how many of your hundreds of OBEs and astral projections have included encounters with hostile, violent beings. (I would put my own violent OBE rate at about 5% to 7% of the total.)

Sincerely  8-)
Grey

StrangeDreams

Hello brucedarwill and welcome. Ive experienced many unpleasant encounters but I am still new so I still have unresolved fears. Sometimes I am grabbed or pinched or held down but usually cant see what's got me. I believe these to be manifestations of my fear. However on one occasion I heard very loud boot heels getting glossed and suddenly was choked by a pitch black silhouette of a tall man with a top hat. I immediately said I'm back in my body and I woke up in my bed. Cant say what that was. The only thing I can say was a real entity was an incubus creature who messed with me for weeks. He would respond intelligently and could change forms. I fought him several times. He was very frightening at first but finally left me alone. (Thankfully)

brucedarwill

Thank you for all your replies. It is quite a relief to see that I can actually speak of these things.

To answer a few questions firstly I would say that about 20-25% of my out of body experiences have involved some sort of hostility whether an invasion from an entity, hitcher or a ghost or other being. This may be due to the nature of my spiritual practices such as spirit release and rescue. Seems like I help dead people who are how should I say aggressive or angry.

There have been a few times where I have experienced prolonged out of body states and this has given me such as sense of what it is to be dead without any way of communicating with loved ones or leaving unfinished business on the earth.

I have experienced a varied number of vibrations which have taken me to different astral realms. The trainng zone is where I practice martial arts and postive manifestations. This happens every so often as for some reason my normal zone is the realtime where all the dead people seem to be. If you ever experience a hostile situation in a haunted house then manifestation or looking inward will not work.

As far as looking inside I guess I do carry anger mostly from how I perceive the world from what it is to what it could be. My inner most motivation is centered around kindness, justice, freedom, truth, honor and respect. The world needs to wake up and I believe will do so in the not distant future.

As far as the darkness goes I feel that we should be doing more to stop these beings. The first approach is always compassion which does work even with dark entities most of the time. However, when you try to release an entity or a person and they won't go to the light then you can send them down.

Tip for anyone who experiences the darkness out of body. They have done this to me so it works both ways. If you are attacked then simply stick your hand inside their solar plexus and squeeze hard, then pull out what you can grab.

I've been engrossed with physical activities for the past 5 years and have decided that it is time to start again. Healing and spirit rescue first and we'll see where that leads.

Bruce

Pauli2

brucedarwill,

I also agree with, what we meet which we think is evil or bad, may often
be our own creations. Robert Waggoner has written about his encounters
with bad entites, and when he sent Love to them, they changed. I also
have my own experiences, and sending Pure Unconditional Love (PUL)
or sending Acceptance have helped me. Some entities may also be lost
Aspects of Self, if you are prepared to consider the Aspect concept.

I think also you should read the section about retrievals at the later half
of the posts in link above. In my opinion, ghosts are often poor dead
people stuck in wrong places in the astral, sometimes between the
non-physical and the physcial.

You can help them.
Former PauliEffect (got lost on server crash), http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauli_effect

Pauli2

Quote from: brucedarwill on June 04, 2012, 17:53:59
Round 6 – Freeloaders

You may have read or even encountered entities which attach themselves to the human body. These entities known as hitchers or freeloaders are common enough and go unnoticed for the most part. I have quite a few encounters with them. They are usually quite slumber and slow creatures and quite stubborn to remove. However, I have found that throwing them over your shoulders works well like the moves used in judo.

If anyone has experienced anything similar would be good to know.

I have only encountered one such back-guy attaching to my back in
a semi-lucid dream after having had an extremely short OBE (from SP),
I went into LD and later this semi-lucid dream. I have no idea what this
guy was.

Robert Monroe has written about some entities attaching to him and years
later he found out that these entites were in fact only the spirits of kittens,
who apparently was OBE, but dreaming.
Former PauliEffect (got lost on server crash), http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauli_effect

majour ka

I know I wont be popular, but the subconscious is a very powerful thing, ive been experiencing OBE spirit people etc for 40 years and seen or heard any of what you describe, maybe im just lucky, but after all truth is subjective.

As per usaul Im with Xanth on this one, Astral cats seem to think alike!  8-)

Lionheart

For some reason you have consciously designated yourself as a real life "Ghostbuster". Have you tried communicating with them? Possibly they keep coming back because you have not learned your intended lesson yet. If that was the intended purpose it seems you have totally went against it and have found yourself something else you are comfortable with. Which is fighting them.
Good Luck with this!