News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

A recent visitation

Previous topic - Next topic

Weatherwax

Saturday my phone said it had a voice-mail but when I called my voice-mail there was no message. Then tonight I was in very severe migraine pain. None of the painkillers were working. I woke up to the sound of someone in my room. At first I thought it was either my 18-year-old son or my non official foster son who moved in on us at age 18. I looked up and a person was standing between my night table and dresser. I thought a real person had broken into my home. It looked like a girl with short curly blond hair but the room was dark. So I asked, "Who are you!" I was trying not to panic as I reached for the lamp next to me. She just stood there silently and did sign language that looked like the sign for health/healing. As I turned on the reading lamp she faded. What shook me up the most is I thought it was an actual person. I guess it was a ghost, astral being or some sort of astral presence. I wonder if the voice-mail message earlier was a sign I would receive a message. This is the 4th time I have seen a full form manifestation in my life. She was the most solid manifestation. The being could have been a fair-haired mail but it seemed feminine. I think she was a healing entity because I have been very ill this past 6 months. I have had 3 surgeries and a 4rth surgery coming up soon. A non related problem on top of the surgery is I have been having intense migraines almost every night the past month. They started about the same time I found out I was diabetic a year ago. The migraine was gone while she was there. It came back later. A neurologist gave me a medication for the migraines that can cause hallucinations as a side effect so it is possible I hallucinateb but why would I hallucinate someone doing sign language? 

Astralzombie

Interesting story.

Since you just woke up, this sounds like SP but for someone who knows about SP, you could easily dismiss that if it were the case. SP doesn't explain everything just becomes an event coincides with waking.

You mentioned the medicine has hallucinations as a possible side effect but they probably just mention that to cover their rear. But it can't be discounted as a contributing factor.

You mentioned a missed phone call the day before but I can't imagine why you would relate that to any of this unless it's been on your mind for some strange reason.

Who knows but here's my guess: You missed a call that left no message and for some reason you paid it to much attention but it registered in your subconscious as weird. You had a terrible migraine and took some medicine that you knew may cause hallucinations. You were beginning to wake up naturally and your senses were dragging because of your meds and you heard and saw something at the right time to coincide with SP, which at least played it's part.  

Sometimes our minds gives us what we ask for.
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

Weatherwax

It was not SP. My whole body jolts when I get sleep paralysis and I was able to reach for the light. I heard someone in my room and I am a light sleeper. The dream I woke up from was about something else and I remembered what I had been dreaming. I usually remember several of my dreams because I write them down in the morning. Often the boys wake me up which is why I thought it was one of them. I woke up wide awake. I wake up many times a night. I have sleep apnea and when it is time to turn over I have to adjust the mask on my cpap machine. The weird thing about my phone showing it had a message is it only shows that if there is a message. There were no missed calls that day. In fact there were no calls at all that day. I seldom use the phone. I have had many experiences with ghosts in my life. Most I feel and do not see. I have seen 3 other ghosts before and I have two photos of ghosts that turned up in different photos that people took of me. This one was different because she was solid looking. I sensed she had a message and that is why she tried to use sign language. I am not clairaudient. She was not just a fleeting image. I did not know that the 10 mg I took of the Nortriptylin caused hallucinations until I looked it up, after this happened. The other drug was over the counter Ibuprofen.

Astralzombie

That's why I said if it was just SP, for someone like you who knows how that feels, you would be able to dismiss it without another thought. So to me, SP didn't sound satisfying by itself in your case. But in combination with a drug that could diminish your thinking slightly, it may have played a part.

Certainly you must know sign language already to be able to know the sign that you saw. Otherwise, most people couldn't remember the sign perfectly enough to look it up and verify later accurately. That could be a clue as to why you saw the apparition sign to you.

I know some phone plans allow people to go straight to voice mail instead of ringing the number. I believe in many paranormal phenomena but I do not see any significance in this fact alone other than the significance that you subjectively placed on it.

If this had been the first time you ever saw a ghost, I would definitely say it was nothing. But you have seen them in the past so that can't be discounted.

But other than your subconscious mind giving you something weird to see, I can't imagine anybody knowing why the little girl would sign to you the healing signs. If you're open to it, hopefully you can see her again.

I'm still leaning to a mix of SP and drug combination but as you said, you have seen ghosts before. This is a hard call.

I hope you find some answers.
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

Weatherwax

I had a deaf roommate many years ago. He was a man and I learned the basics of sign language while living with him. That was over 26 years ago and I had not thought of him at all until I saw her and recognized what she was doing was sign language. Then I looked it up online and I found out what it meant. I am just wondering if she was trying to tell me not to worry that she was there to heal me. I have an open wound healing from the inside out. It is healing faster than most. On Christmas eve it was 3 inches deep and 6 inches long. Today it is almost completely healed. It is quite possible healing beings are helping me along with my healing process.

Lionheart

Weatherwax, I take you are a Healer as well as an Empath? Among all of your many other wonderful abilities!  :-)

From reading your posts just recently I see we have a lot in common!  :wink:

Astralzombie

Quote from: Weatherwax on February 25, 2013, 00:29:12
I had a deaf roommate many years ago. He was a man and I learned the basics of sign language while living with him. That was over 26 years ago and I had not thought of him at all until I saw her and recognized what she was doing was sign language. Then I looked it up online and I found out what it meant. I am just wondering if she was trying to tell me not to worry that she was there to heal me. I have an open wound healing from the inside out. It is healing faster than most. On Christmas eve it was 3 inches deep and 6 inches long. Today it is almost completely healed. It is quite possible healing beings are helping me along with my healing process.

It is quite possible.

This little girl may not have been a ghost in the sense that it was once a living human. Perhaps it was a positive being taking on a non-threatening image of a young child to indicate to you that your prayers are being answered.

I'm sure someone else will post with better insight than I have but I think you already have some intuition as to what all this means.

I hope you get better soon and stick around the forum even when your busy life gets busier and back on track.
Mark Twain

ChopstickFox

I hope you continue to get better!

All the possibilities aside, I think one of the best points here is that while you saw her, your pain went away. Maybe you will see her again? :)
Take to the sky, feeling so alive! Past the clouds to the Milky Way, share our secrets with the starry brigade. The stars surround us like a million fireflies. For once I see infinity... it's in your eyes.

Astralzombie

Quote from: ChopstickFox on February 25, 2013, 06:48:55
I hope you continue to get better!

All the possibilities aside, I think one of the best points here is that while you saw her, your pain went away. Maybe you will see her again? :)

In my haste to be objective, I missed that point entirely.
Mark Twain