News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

digital prayer wheels

Previous topic - Next topic

pinkbuddha

Eliminate negative karma! :)

http://www.dharma-haven.org/tibetan/digital-wheels.htm

Read through all the information about the prayer wheels, the mantra Om Mani Padme Hum and how to turn your hard drive into a prayer wheel. A recommendation to people who have persistent neg problems would be to create a word file with the mantra copied over many times and save this on your hard-drive. You'll be clearing out plenty of negative karma and generating good merit because the mantra benefits all sentient beings and all of Creation.

If you don't leave your computer on 24 hours a day, then another recommendation would be to make an audio CD with chants, prayers, classical music ie. positive music. Write the mantra on the CD and set your player on repeat. Set the volume low but not all the way off as the vibration of the sound waves need to be generated. Sanskrit works very well in this application.

Portable music devices like hard drive based MP3 players would work in this capacity as well. Just save the file on the drive and every time the drive spins the mantras are activated.

Technology is just another tool for us to use on our spiritual development. Its the Intent behind it's use that will determine it's benefit.

Thank you Robert for sharing your insight with us.

Many Blessings,

pb
In Love and Gratitude, We are One.

Om Mani Padme Hum

CaCoDeMoN

If they work at all, then they probably work only because people that use them believe that such thing will work.
MEAT=MURDER.

pinkbuddha

Robert has mentioned numerous time that music is an effective neg counter measure. The written mantra on the disc is just icing on the cake.

Plus there's no need to believe--plenty of people world-wide and throughout history have already 'believed' for you. You just have to focus your Intent and reap the benefits. The mantra is said for the benefit of all humanity not just for ones self. Negs know nothing of God's Love, God's Light and God's Truth and selfless Giving.

So who here doesn't believe in Compassion, Giving and helping others? :)

pb
In Love and Gratitude, We are One.

Om Mani Padme Hum

karnautrahl

QuoteSo who here doesn't believe in Compassion, Giving and helping others?

You gotta admit CaCoDeMon he's got ya there :-).

I can imagine music with right intention could do this, I raise power to various kinds of music easily. Might be worth a shot :-).
May your [insert choice of deity/higher power etc here] guide you and not deceive you!

CaCoDeMoN

You gotta admit CaCoDeMon he's got ya there
:)
Robert has mentioned numerous time that music is an effective neg counter measure. The written mantra on the disc is just icing on the cake.
I was talking about effectiveness of prayer wheels. Music is certainly effective on negs, but not all genres. I think that Mozart's works should be excellent, they are extremely positive and I love to listen to them. Tool's "Ticks and Leeches" would probably only attract more negative entities :)
MEAT=MURDER.