News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Aerokinesis help me!!

Previous topic - Next topic

TGPizcool

Quote from: ether on March 11, 2011, 10:05:17
i was'nt out to annoy/bother ya...but ya claimed to do something that could have prevented lives being lost...and ya did'nt prove yaself...ya said it yaself that ya would like to help people with ya abilities...what were ya waiting for bigger disasters

i gained alot of attention for my abilities and unfortunatly it is connected to the governments the attention i gained, they have the money to throw around it's called survelliance...ya cannot get around it, ya gain attention from all walks of life if ya have these abilities...but your just going to say ya can and if ya think ya can and like ya said ya allowed to be childish if ya want to and ya did have abilities well my friend you will just be put into institution...i'll tell ya what to save the authorities from conducting an investigation and save tax payers money from a childish episode and a potential disaster because of your childish socalled abilities...i'll take the necessary action and tell these people to not to bother as he cannot do as he claims... as they know i have the ability to access this knowledge of ya abilities at a moments notice

good luck

love all
Thats fine ether, whatever, but I do know one thing, I will not be put in a mental institution thank you very much I'm not insane I just believe that I have some sort of ability actually I don't believe I know. I'd be put in a mental institution if I did insane things that could possibly harm someone or myself but I didn't did I?No. So your wrong once again  :roll:. And by the way I am not a he I am a she. :lol:

ether

Quote from: TGPizcool on March 11, 2011, 19:13:09
Thats fine ether, whatever, but I do know one thing, I will not be put in a mental institution thank you very much I'm not insane I just believe that I have some sort of ability actually I don't believe I know. I'd be put in a mental institution if I did insane things that could possibly harm someone or myself but I didn't did I?No. So your wrong once again  :roll:. And by the way I am not a he I am a she. :lol:

yeah what ever s/he
if i'm wrong i would not have my job as i still do have my job after making these statements
i live every thought/action as if i'm in a court room...i suggest you do the same...fact...i have to...it's part of my job when showing everything for reason and noone guilty of anything...well atleast 99.999+% of people...Osama Bin Laden not guilty when ya understand the world/s system/s you will understand why
and i'm white of all religions
and i'm sorry that you still believe what ya can do but can you back that up in a court of law!...no ya cannot...it's just like CTV cameras...same man...evidence speaks for it self
remember i have the evidence avaliable to which i know that your claims are false!
what bit don't ya understand about all thoughts/actions recordered...i don't understand what bit ya don't undrstand about that

good luck

love all

TGPizcool

Quote from: ether on March 11, 2011, 21:41:05
yeah what ever s/he
if i'm wrong i would not have my job as i still do have my job after making these statements
i live every thought/action as if i'm in a court room...i suggest you do the same...fact...i have to...it's part of my job when showing everything for reason and noone guilty of anything...well atleast 99.999+% of people...Osama Bin Laden not guilty when ya understand the world/s system/s you will understand why
and i'm white of all religions
and i'm sorry that you still believe what ya can do but can you back that up in a court of law!...no ya cannot...it's just like CTV cameras...same man...evidence speaks for it self
remember i have the evidence avaliable to which i know that your claims are false!
what bit don't ya understand about all thoughts/actions recordered...i don't understand what bit ya don't undrstand about that

good luck

love all
Okay then ether...you're right I don't understand care to explain?Whats your evidence and how do you know if I can or can't back that up in a court of law?

ether

Quote from: TGPizcool on March 11, 2011, 21:52:37
Okay then ether...Whats your evidence and how do you know if I can or can't back that up in a court of law?

you don't read to good do ya...my evidence is that i can prove you cannot do it...and i've proven it to those in positions that have people's best interest at heart...we want to prevent people from having a childish (your words) episodes with abilities that could cause lost of life...what do ya think this is play school (nickelodeon) or something...grow up

good luck

love all

TGPizcool

Quote from: ether on March 11, 2011, 22:08:40
you don't read to good do ya...my evidence is that i can prove you cannot do it...and i've proven it to those in positions that have people's best interest at heart...we want to prevent people from having a childish (your words) episodes with abilities that could cause lost of life...what do ya think this is play school (nickelodeon) or something...grow up

good luck

love all

Excuse me? When did nickelodeon come into the conversation?Nickelodeon has nothing to do with this.And if I need to learn how to read you need to learn how to spell and use punctuation and capitalization correctly first, thank you very much. And by the way you have no place to tell me to grow up, you haven't even grown up. You are so ignorant,I really pity you ether. You know nothing about me. Can you believe this whole thing started because you don't think I have what I claim to have? When you told me I didn't have this ability I respected your answer and wasn't about to argue with you about it, because like I said you believe what you believe and I believe what I believe. What do you not understand about that ether? You CAN'T change MY mind. Is it not getting through your head, do I have to spell it out? I don't mean any disrespect but you seem to not understand a lot either. And what gives you the foolish idea that I think this is play school?I do not think this is play school, not at all. I take this very seriously so think before you talk.

Jarrod

You're letting him bother you again.  I think ignoring is the best strategy in this case.  We don't want to bring the Moderator down on us.  Haha

ether

again ya can't read to good, reply 14 ya mate jarrad said it
and yes you are right about something i am useless at punctuation etc :-(

Quote from: TGPizcool on March 11, 2011, 22:32:52
Excuse me? When did nickelodeon come into the conversation?Nickelodeon has nothing to do with this.And if I need to learn how to read you need to learn how to spell and use punctuation and capitalization correctly first, thank you very much. And by the way you have no place to tell me to grow up, you haven't even grown up. You are so ignorant,I really pity you ether. You know nothing about me. Can you believe this whole thing started because you don't think I have what I claim to have? When you told me I didn't have this ability I respected your answer and wasn't about to argue with you about it, because like I said you believe what you believe and I believe what I believe. What do you not understand about that ether? You CAN'T change MY mind. Is it not getting through your head, do I have to spell it out? I don't mean any disrespect but you seem to not understand a lot either. And what gives you the foolish idea that I think this is play school?I do not think this is play school, not at all. I take this very seriously so think before you talk.

you got training in deception or something from somebody on the outside just skimming the post ya doing a good job...well done
however in these fields Deception=Failure all day/night everyday/night...thats the way it works except it
i told ya how to go about getting abilities of such...it's the only way...thats it...it's controlled that way thats it...Got A Guide Ask Them They Will Just Tell Ya The Same Thing ...think what ya want... wont work
ya did'nt do as ya claimed thats it except it

good luck

love all

Lexy

airbenders make me think of wind turbines.

You say you are better on windy days which makes me think it's just the wind. Have you tried cloud bursting? That should be easy for you, then you can make video & post it here for proof. :evil:
"Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves."

TGPizcool

Quote from: ether on March 12, 2011, 00:04:35
again ya can't read to good, reply 14 ya mate jarrad said it
and yes you are right about something i am useless at punctuation etc :-(

you got training in deception or something from somebody on the outside just skimming the post ya doing a good job...well done
however in these fields Deception=Failure all day/night everyday/night...thats the way it works except it
i told ya how to go about getting abilities of such...it's the only way...thats it...it's controlled that way thats it...Got A Guide Ask Them They Will Just Tell Ya The Same Thing ...think what ya want... wont work
ya did'nt do as ya claimed thats it except it

good luck

love all
No thanks, I think my decision is made up. I still think you're wrong, but then thats just my opinion so whatever, you can't change my opinion, thats just the way it is. I believe in myself and thats that ether. I'm not trying to be rude but I don't really care what the guide says. To be honest I don't even really know what you were talking about the last few quotes that you made. As I said I have to learn a lot still but that doesn't mean I can't do what I said. You said you had an ability also but I still don't quite understand what it is so how can I trust what you say?  :-)

TGPizcool

Quote from: Lexy on March 12, 2011, 03:09:37
airbenders make me think of wind turbines.

You say you are better on windy days which makes me think it's just the wind. Have you tried cloud bursting? That should be easy for you, then you can make video & post it here for proof. :evil:
I haven't tried cloud bursting actually i didn't even know what it was until now but yeah I can try it at some point when I have time and when there aren't a lot of people around(I'm pretty self conscious,I don't want people to think I'm crazy when I'm outside pointing at a cloud. High school rumors start fast and I've been kind of on the DL, I like it that way, that is, unless i bring my little sister and pretend we're looking at clouds just for the fun of it lol) but how do you post videos on this thing?

Jarrod

Do you have to point at them, or move at all physically when you're just practicing with are for that matter?  Maybe you could find more practice time if you tried doing it without physical motions so as not to attract attention to yourself.

ether

Quote from: TGPizcool on March 12, 2011, 09:56:08
No thanks, I think my decision is made up. I still think you're wrong, but then thats just my opinion so whatever, you can't change my opinion, thats just the way it is. I believe in myself and thats that ether. I'm not trying to be rude but I don't really care what the guide says. To be honest I don't even really know what you were talking about the last few quotes that you made. As I said I have to learn a lot still but that doesn't mean I can't do what I said. You said you had an ability also but I still don't quite understand what it is so how can I trust what you say?  :-)

hey kid
guess what our organisation (ANA/DaNA) (non-registered) decide who gets to participate in all these fields talked about on sites as this...and since you continue to decieve=Failure... i/we have no option but to put a stop to you developing your mind in all these fields talked about on sites as this one...for now...for 2 years keep decieving and it goes up...Decieve ya Fail i told ya that...we don't want people decieving people of their in/abilities...get over it we can check these fields...it's all monitored
ya did'nt argue when i talked of Osama B L being not guilty because i said everything for reason for that reason ya must have proof like nostradamus saw the towers collapse it's all recorded it's all their for a select few to see...every thought/action... except it ya full of it

good luck

love all

ether

because their was an earthquake yesterday and i'm a little pead off because of that which is legal by company policy...lol...i thought i would suspend Jarrod for 1 year as well for decieving/and feeding deception...same rules, continue to decieve and ya sentence automatically extends

good luck

love all

NoY

do you really have to burden us with your mental health problems? isn't there some other place maybe with nice rubber wall paper you would rather be?

:NoY:

TGPizcool

Quote from: ether on March 12, 2011, 19:21:43
hey kid
guess what our organisation (ANA/DaNA) (non-registered) decide who gets to participate in all these fields talked about on sites as this...and since you continue to decieve=Failure... i/we have no option but to put a stop to you developing your mind in all these fields talked about on sites as this one...for now...for 2 years keep decieving and it goes up...Decieve ya Fail i told ya that...we don't want people decieving people of their in/abilities...get over it we can check these fields...it's all monitored
ya did'nt argue when i talked of Osama B L being not guilty because i said everything for reason for that reason ya must have proof like nostradamus saw the towers collapse it's all recorded it's all their for a select few to see...every thought/action... except it ya full of it

good luck

love all
Thats because I don't know who Osama B L is to be honest  :-), Who is he anyway? And trust me I'm not full of it not at all, I'm not like that I'm just speaking my opinion.

TGPizcool

Quote from: NoY on March 12, 2011, 19:58:24
do you really have to burden us with your mental health problems? isn't there some other place maybe with nice rubber wall paper you would rather be?

Who me?  :-)

ether

Quote from: NoY on March 12, 2011, 19:58:24

yeah who ya talk'n to

ether

Quote from: TGPizcool on March 12, 2011, 20:06:30
Thats because I don't know who Osama B L is to be honest  :-), Who is he anyway? And trust me I'm not full of it not at all, I'm not like that I'm just speaking my opinion.

you don't know who Osama Bin Laden is...WTF...ya got a computer and ya asking Wow...you are super human

your opinion is only as good as all your other opinions...say in a court of law it would hold little weight if you hav'nt proven ya self...as ya hav'nt... at a age of 15 as ya claim your mentallity suggest that your opinion is only fiction...as the evidence prove this...so your opinion would not hold up in a court of law...neither do your claims

good luck

love all

Astral316

Quote from: ether on March 12, 2011, 22:24:05
yeah who ya talk'n to

I'm sure he's talking to you... the fool badgering a 15 year old girl about bullsh*tting when you are Astral Pulse's resident Bullsh*tter. If you think claiming to have secret knowledge and putting a new agey "love all" tag after your posts makes you enlightened then I feel sorry for you. There's a difference between enlightenment and a god complex yet you don't even attempt to walk the line. You have to be either severely mentally troubled or an internet troll. Either way, seek help.

TGPizcool

Quote from: ether on March 12, 2011, 22:33:32
you don't know who Osama Bin Laden is...WTF...ya got a computer and ya asking Wow...you are super human

your opinion is only as good as all your other opinions...say in a court of law it would hold little weight if you hav'nt proven ya self...as ya hav'nt... at a age of 15 as ya claim your mentallity suggest that your opinion is only fiction...as the evidence prove this...so your opinion would not hold up in a court of law...neither do your claims

good luck

love all
Okay whatever you say ether, and actually I did look him up after your last post, and I have heard of him before I just didn't recognize the name at first, and I was asking you who he was just in case you had any extra information that I possibly didn't hear about ether, jeesh, lol you don't have to curse  :lol:, that was quite immature of you, calm down  :-)

NoY

sorry i was talking to ether

ether

Quote from: TGPizcool on March 13, 2011, 11:11:59
Okay whatever you say ether, and actually I did look him up after your last post, and I have heard of him before I just didn't recognize the name at first, and I was asking you who he was just in case you had any extra information that I possibly didn't hear about ether, jeesh, lol you don't have to curse  :lol:, that was quite immature of you, calm down  :-)

i always calm my friend (figure of speech)

Quote from: Astral316 on March 13, 2011, 09:53:20
I'm sure he's talking to you... the fool badgering a 15 year old girl about bullsh*tting when you are Astral Pulse's resident Bullsh*tter. If you think claiming to have secret knowledge and putting a new agey "love all" tag after your posts makes you enlightened then I feel sorry for you. There's a difference between enlightenment and a god complex yet you don't even attempt to walk the line. You have to be either severely mentally troubled or an internet troll. Either way, seek help.

check his (noy) signature the last 9 words...lol
AP bullsh*ter...i can prove all claimed as i do regulary on a daily bases...can you...you have a two week suspension...now ya know i don't bullsh*t...dont need ya to read/think that for it to happen (suspension) :wink:
new age love all it's the oldest trick in the book...all masters know this
to be enlightened ya have to be one with all when ya one with all you feel what peoples most needs and wants are and be working towards that as ya have noticed all the poverty etc their for people are not happy this wheres off on to others (being one) which of course is the main reason for depression to over come this remember to live for other people and to love all...live this, this alone will break the depression which of course is emotions and of course i master in this area...hey just ask the Australias leading Criminologist they know me well :-)...so therfore i have no mentall issues but hey thanks for the concern :wink:

good luck

and don't forget

love all

NoY

I don't think you are being loving at all your not enlightened
your condescending arrogant rude childish and unhinged

and you cant see it  :-o

ether

Quote from: NoY on March 13, 2011, 11:49:26
I don't think you are being loving at all your not enlightened
your condescending arrogant rude childish and unhinged

and you cant see it  :-o

noone liveing is truely enlightened except it...ya have to be one with all to do that...therefore as ya now know ya feel others needs...however when everyone happy i mean everyone and one is on the Spiritual path and studies the mind then and only then can one be enlightened
i dislike liers...love all... i teach day in day out and nights how to become your very best in these fields ...the plains/realms it's a small world/s :-)... don't decieve it's the only way

good luck

love all

Astral316

Quote from: ether on March 13, 2011, 11:33:12
check his (noy) signature the last 9 words...lol

Haha! Here's another...

"Never argue with a fool; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." -Mark Twain

good luck

love all (and if you can find a way to love ether, love him too :wink: )