News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Alcohol neg discovery and removal

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam

I don't put much faith into all this talk about negs. I had problems with a 'neg' recently - I'm seeing the truth behind it now. I thought I had a neg attached to the back of my head....and several other places....draining my energy, waking up feeling depleted as hell.....violent images....you name it.

The whole neg thing was my way of dealing with a part of myself I was afraid of. My energy was going into repressing parts of myself, and that's why I was drained. Now, I'm allowing those parts of myself to surface. The hard part is having the courage to deal with the fear.

See, if your wife does have these problems, she needs to ask herself why she would do this. It's not someone - something - making her do this to herself....it's HER. Maybe, she's externalized these feelings, so she doesn't have to take responsibility for her actions. That's what I was doing, pushing the responsibility away, pretending, but it was there anyway, just out of my control.

The first step is to take responsibility - say "I choose to do this to myself." Because that's what is happening. It's her choice, maybe it was a concious choice, maybe not, maybe she fooled herself  into thinking it wasn't (like me).

Then, go into the feelings that this 'neg' brings up. There'll be fear, most likely fear about letting 'it' have 'control' over you, which is a way of masking the fear. Really, the fear is just fear.

Instead of letting yourself be seduced by the crap your ego spouts, "It's not me, it's this thing....", choose your choices.  CHOOSE to act on these feelings, instead of letting your ego seduce you.
--
The most important part, is taking responsibility. With the negs......it's actually the person, not the neg. The neg is simply a part of the learning. A reflection, if you like. It's easy. Just let go!

Adam

kakkarot

i'm going to have to agree with adam: whether it is a neg or not, your wife must take responsibility for her own body and her own actions. if she isn't in control of herself, then she should be. help her to become in control of herself; whether you have to get rid of an external influence or resolve and internal influence, she still needs help.

so try doing both methods; 1) try to get rid of a "neg" and 2) get counseling.

~kakkarot

Secret of Secrets

HeyReub

I remember reading Edgar Casey's remarks about entities attaching to a person in bars, or wherever, and then causing that person to drink excessively without any remorse.  I believe that my wife picked up one of these negs about ten years ago in a house that we had purchased from a person who was known to have held wild drunk parties in this house.  Is there a way to discover if this is true in my case and what can you do to get rid of this thing if it's true?