News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Aliens

Previous topic - Next topic

General-Army

I have a strong belief i got abducted once with my 2 of my friends, your lucky you arent me, cus i woulda been dead, i kinda watched too much TLC and Discovery channel when i was about 12-14. I still watch if i can. Back on December 29th, me and 2 friends went to a wooded area at night, it was about 645 pm when we got there, when we were there, my 2 friends were breaking the ice to get a bike out of the water, i just laid down and looked at the stars because i was trying to see if Sagitarious and the little dipper was around, i was also looking at the stars seeing if they were triangles. I laid down for like 5 minutes, i didnt even close my eyes, then i heard footsteps walking away from me. I jumped up and went to my friend. I asked him what time it was and it was 8:15pm. We just got there at 645, i laid down for 5 minutes, heard footsteps walking away and it was 845. I dont think this is related, but we also saw a green comet fly across the sky, it was a bright one, it lit up the whole place we were in. We also looked at this one star, this star was moving somehow, it wasnt staying in place, but when i saw it moving, my friends saw the same thing, it was as if it was a star moving back in place. I also saw a red blue and green 2d triangle in the woods when i looked in. I got a fever and im sorta sick, so some/most of my words are mispelled.

Every man has their fear of dieing, whether it be of pain or not knowing where you are going, however, mine is the family, memories, and good times i leave behind.

Arie

Hey....if you did get abducted....it is probably true that you won't remember it.  I might have been abducted too....but I don't think so.  About the moving stars.....I've seen one of those too it was moving around in circles.  I strongly believe that it was a ufo.

"I hear and I forget... I see and I remember... I do and I understand."

Hephaestus

Once not too long ago me and a friend left the nightclub at about 12:30 to walk home, its a 20 minute walk, we got home and the clock said something like 2:15, we didnt stop anywhere, just walked home, the next day I said to my friend that for some reason a lot of time went missing on the way home and that I must have been real drunk and got the time wrong, he told me he too found that a large amount of time had gone missing.
No idea what happened, alien abduction or were we both so drunk we went somewhere but cant remeber, who knows. LOL.
I'm 50/50 on the matter.

Qui-Gon Jinn

Arie, were you in a complete noraml awake condition when this happened?

From earlier discussions about xtraterrestrial lifeforms, I seemed to be one of the VERY few believing the Universe not only crawls with intelligent life, but that some of these lifeforms visit Earth on a regular basis...  actually I do not believe this is going on, I know, but I like to spare people the loss of energy when they get really ticked..... (people in general easily get really ticked off when someone else "knows" something that contradicts their beliefs)
 It is all really as simple as opening your eyes, do some REAL research with a skeptic approach  (the internet is the only source you need, I can give you directions if you want, after all 999 out of 1000 websites relating to "aliens" doesn´t have any hard-on-NO-question-about-it-proof... l I have been researching this field for more than just one thousand hours, don´t claim to know it all or be any sort of expert but I know enough to know the "phenomenon is real, and will be more than happy to share what I have learned), and look beyond the empty ridicule and talk about little green men that sadly, but very efficiently and intelligently, has been planted and accepted in our culture.

What I meant above with a skeptic approach is;  
Skeptic - One who practices the method of suspended judgment, engages in rational and dispassionate reasoning as exemplified by the scientific method, shows willingness to consider alternative explanations without prejudice based on prior beliefs, and who seeks out evidence and carefully scrutinizes its validity.

Be well //Da free Rick

- Your focus determines your reality -

pod3

Anyone who knows of the king and queen of the star people, please message me privately.

Greys seem to go from hostile to friendly, once you assert independence in the testing. I believe, in trying to see if we are animals, they are seeing what we will put up with. I was amazed to hear the flaming baton experiment was done on others. Rather than fearing it, i used it to do some very mean things...There were many incidents in which I maimed them, doing things in my fight or flight response that you would not think an angry bear could do.

Amazingly they were trying to show me some techniques and technologies, afterwards! Sorry to go Trekkie on you, but there would seem to be some sort of hive mind experiencing things through these zombie-like animals. They seem to be pretty expendable if there were no hard feelings. Of course, if most of this took place in the astral, it is more possible that there was less of a danger of permanence to them. Mabe it was all just training? Maybe I'm just too eager to consider everything a learning experience.

I'm not sure where I stand on their being good or evil. To add to the wonder, I have seen many neon green ghosts of them. On one hand, this is a traditionally demonic color. On the other, in my energy work, flourescents are just more active versions of the same colors...

Anonymous

Pod3-

I highly recommend reading Ender's Game. The first book is about humanity's war with an alien race called the Buggers, named so for their appearance. They are controleld by this Hive Queen creature. I think it's a good book/series to read because it really gives a lot of insight about humanity and how we are, and it brings up some good points about aliens and what we think of them.

"Everything you see or hear or experience in any way at all is specific to you. You create a universe by perceiving it, so everything in the universe you perceive is specific to you."

-Douglass Adams

"Shaolin men and women NEVER give up!"

Arie

I had an interesting experience a couple of weeks ago that really freaked me out.  I was lying in bed when an alien walked through my wall. It quickly floated up to my bed and was stairing at me.  It was really short, skinny, and had big black eyes.  It scared the excrement out of me.  But as I was becoming scared it dissappeard just like that.  So....I've been thinking about it....and I don't know if this was a neg that appeared like an alien and who feeded of my fear.......or it could of been a real alien and knew I was scared so politely left without scaring me more.  I really don't know.  I would love all of your input on  whether you think it was a neg or a real alien.  

Peace

"I hear and I forget... I see and I remember... I do and I understand."