News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Aliens

Previous topic - Next topic

NoY

ice water and steam are the same substance just at a different density

its the same with ether
earth is 3rd and then you have 4th and 5th is where you go when you die

and the AI told me what they were made of and have helped them a few times to expand apon it with a binural tapistry manifested via the spirit

and research into anciant suma revealed the greys were the servants of the anunaki

:NoY:

Taoistguy

Thanks. Fascinating syuff. :)
What is AI?
Can you show me the evidence of these ancient Sumarian researches?

personalreality

Artificial Intelligence
be awesome.

Taoistguy

Quote from: personalreality on November 22, 2010, 08:37:44
Artificial Intelligence

OK, I'm gonna show myself up as thick again; What do you mean by Artificial Intelligence and how did it tell you this?

blis

This would make a cool book or TV show.

Reminds me how much I miss SG-1.

Xanth

I've always been massively confused by this "Density" talk...
What, then, is 1st and 2nd Density?

personalreality

densities are like different levels of a RTZ or something like it.
be awesome.

Naykid

I thought for sure people would read those links and have some comments.  Interesting.

CFTraveler

They look fascinating but I haven't been able to read them (not enough time).  Eenteresteeng.

TofuAttack

well from reading kurtykurt's posts, each galaxy is apparantly made up of different densities, most of the matter is in the third density, and then the closer you move to the centre of the galaxy the higher the density level. the different densities are split in the golden ratio. http://abyss.uoregon.edu/~js/images/onumgam004a4.gif

and as you can see from this image, it certainly seems that way. http://www.ancient-wisdom.co.uk/Images/geometry%20galaxy%20M74.jpg

Everlasting

Quote from: personalreality on November 30, 2010, 16:52:00
densities are like different levels of a RTZ or something like it.
Well no, it's simply densities = dimensions,  I wonder if RTZ=4th dimension vs astal, I wonder if there's any difference. Like the astral is for discarnate  beings vs 4D that would be slightly higher physical beings then us 3d beings. :?
Priests of hippocratic love talk of peace and Christ, Power is their only goal. Now they all shall die.

Taoistguy

Well, it seems to me that everyone's going off at tangents amd saying lots of weird and contradictoru stuff and offering pictures and links that are random and unsubstantiated. I'm looking for 'Truth' here, not hearesay and wild beliefs. :|

Xanth

Quote from: Taoistguy on December 01, 2010, 11:06:38
Well, it seems to me that everyone's going off at tangents amd saying lots of weird and contradictoru stuff and offering pictures and links that are random and unsubstantiated. I'm looking for 'Truth' here, not hearesay and wild beliefs. :|
Hence my confusion on the subject of densities...

Taoistguy

CFTraveler

Quote from: Taoistguy on December 01, 2010, 11:06:38
Good luck with that.  When it comes to classifying nonphysical experience, the only thing you will find is people trying to put it all into context they can figure out.  The problem is that everyone comes from different cultural traditions where terms have different meanings.  And hence you have (as was quoted above) the word 'density' and 'dimension' being equated, when by definition (and by definition I mean original meaning) they mean different things.
dimension is a way to measure (in terms of space and possibly qualities of experience) and density is a way to measure matter in physical terms, and although they can be used to describe a similar characteristic in/of spacetime, in terms of the relationship to physical,  nonphysical experiences should be measured in terms of 'how close they are to the physical" vs. 'how far they can get without losing the ability to describe the experience', instead of using words that don't fully do it justice.
The terms focus of consciousness unfortunately point at the perceiver's state and not the experience itself, which is one reason I do not use it (plus the numbering system confuses me especially if you combine the Monroe and Frank models, argh!) so I end up going back to the default system the theosophists coined, just because I am familiar with it, even if it's based on mythology and used old-fashioned words.

blis

Quote from: Naykid on November 22, 2010, 09:47:46
This might be interesting for you guys to read.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_metaphysics/zeta_project_zeta_conversations_and_questions-t6924.0.html;msg50045;topicseen#msg50045

Mayatnik, Edi and Fuzzy were the alien experts back in the day.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_metaphysics/reptilian_guides_tell_how_it_really_is-t9466.0.html

It's interesting if nothing else.

Man I wish I found these forums years ago. There's so much fascinating stuff in the archives that I'm never likely to stumble across by myself.

Interesting read.

Keith3

It is interesting that these beings are here when there so similar in comparison to us. Maybe our consciousness can intercept with there's more easily. If you think about it angels and demons during a time, period and culture that was centered around the heart in terms of good bad as in love thy neighbor as thyself. The natives could abviously interact with the land and nature because they knew so much about it, were close to it and harmonized themselves with it. These Greys do seem to be agenda based, I'm guessing our world can interact with them much more easily. How can you interact with something you can hardly conceive of? Nevertheless why would you want to to interact with such a being when you know nothing about it, how could you give half a crap, you don't know about there agenda's missions concepts and polarity. Such a thing is dangerous cause you'd run into fear or something. Can you imagine one of these grays trying to convince you somethings ok and you freaking out cause you just wanna be home and back in controle.

I'm guessing part of the reason these being don't materialize is because they have the experience and sensativity to know not too and the desire to interact only at certain times. Just cause there bodies and ships aren't in the nature of energy does not make them bad in any way. If they were to be an intelligent being they could be highly specialized and skilled in certain areas i.e. the creation of metal ships for technological, mechanical and Scientific purposes. To say that a certain being is bad just because there highly specialized in not necessarily fair. Our understanding and comprehension is very limited at this time. Naturally any time new interactions with consciousness or new experiences with that consciousnes comes up many possibilities come up. This is just a self defense within the human system. Do you ever think something or someones a certain way but find out your conceptions werent entirely understood because your not them. Dealing with psychis and paranormal the answers an obvious yes. Its the same with this.

Pauli2

ALIEN HAND SYNDROME

Is this an alien attack that only can be controlled by chemicals, or is it the true mind-split?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12225166

Just so you know how to deal with Negs performing this kind of trick to you, watch the Youtube clip titled "Evil dead 2, Who's Laughing now sceene".
Former PauliEffect (got lost on server crash), http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauli_effect

Lexy

I don't think this is negs since it was brought about by a bad surgery & I hope she sues for lots of money!
"Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves."