News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Interesting "Dream" Last night

Previous topic - Next topic

KP

Very interesting :)
I had a neg encounter early this morning too.

I had a false awakening with sleep paralysis and a very dark, blurry entity began to attack me.  Because everything around me was my bedroom, I thought I was in the physical plane.  When I broke out I awoke feeling annoyed that i'd missed the chance to fight back.  I love to stand up for myself.
It made me wonder wether it was a dream or not, it all seemed very real.  I had set up shields last night before sleep but they obviously weren't good enough.

Also, don't know if this is linked, but last night we heard some very loud taps and knocks in the room.  It got louder and faster as I turned up the TV and when I ordered whatever was making the noises to leave, we heard a final (very loud) knock and then it ceased.

KP

http://www.prawny.com

amcturbo

Hi KP,
Your encounter reminds me of one I had on August 7, 1990 ... very similar circumstances (false awakening, sleep paralysis, SHADOWY/SMOKEY apparition attacking.)  I had three separate episodes in dreams where *something(s)* attacked me ... even had a Guardian in the last dream to protect me.

I would guess that the tapping in your room was related to the entity that attacked you.

What have you been doing for shielding?

Cheers!
Greg Taylor :)

"Whatever consciousness may be, it's not a small thing" - Ingo Swann
"Oh, I... ain't got no ... body" - David Lee Roth (Van Halen)

KP

For shielding i've been building a strong solid surface of hard steel with mirrors and white light flowing through and around me.  I've also traced blue pentagrams around me.
I'm very new at shielding, I plan to read up and practice new methods.  

I had a peaceful night last night, no problems that I can remember :)

KP

http://www.prawny.com

amcturbo

Good morning everyone ... well morning to some ... afternoon to others!

For about 1.5 months now, every night before sleeping and every time I intend to project, I've been applying protection ... last night it was "tested" by some Astral Entity.

For those interested, the protection I've been applying is two-fold and simple.  I first pray the Lords Prayer and then ask God to surround me with a Golden-white shield of protective light, which is filled with His love, understanding, compassion and power.  Last night I asked that this shielding would originate both from Him and from the part of Him that is within me.  I also always ask for protection for my wife, unborn child and cat (yes, even the cat, too!) Lastly, I ask Arch Angel Michael to be my guardian protector during all projections.  

Now for last night's dream.  I dream that my wife and I are sleeping in a bed, don't know where ... it's not our room.  Then a beautiful red-head with green eyes (think of Maid Marion from Robin Hood Men in Tights) walks up to the bed on my side.  She smiles a sultry sexy smile and I see the vampire fangs.  As she's approaching me and prepares to bite my neck (my wife is watching all of this in the dream ... so she's a hollow dream person) getting about 6" away from my jugular.  Please note, that I am completely calm throughout all of this.  So, I suddenly begin saying "Love" at "her" and radiating it.  I repeat this about 5 or 6 times and each time I say it, her form flickers to that of a "demon" looking humanoid.  Now had I seen this thing in the waking hours, I would have been totally freaked due to fight or flight.  However, even though this thing was "ugly" it's coloration was extremely beautiful.  Golden yellow and redish skin tones.  

So the real question (rhetorical) is was this only a dream ... or was it a dream that was "crashed" by a neg?  Makes you wonder doesn't it?!

Cheers!
Greg Taylor :)

"Whatever consciousness may be, it's not a small thing" - Ingo Swann
"Oh, I... ain't got no ... body" - David Lee Roth (Van Halen)