News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Is it possible tooo...............

Previous topic - Next topic

Winged_Wolf

Yeah, it is...better to ask a good friend rather than a random stranger, though, if you want actual help rather than to annoy someone.
Truth is, there are a lot more people who need help than there are people who can help--and of those, many have other things to do, too.  So, just keep that part in mind.

--Winged Wolf
"I will stare at the sun until its light doesn't blind me, and I will walk into the fire, 'til its heat doesn't burn me, and I will feed the fire...."
--Winged Wolf
http://www.lulu.com/wingedwolfpsion
"I will stare at the sun until its light doesn't blind me, and I will walk into the fire, 'til its heat doesn't burn me, and I will feed the fire...."

Nita

Hello General Army
  I help people fight negs. I am listed on this website and my address is nita@astralpulse.com . Robert also has links to the Fraternitas hermetica and they also help people.
  All you have to do is read the website.
      Nita

www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

Tom

You were saying that you don't have a neg problem at the moment. The core image removal technique and the dream notebook and NEW are good for preventing neg problems. I have been reading my copy of PPSD recently. It is a good book. Now would be a good time to prevent neg problems.

Nita

Hello Tom
  Good comment. I just answered the question but the best way to prevent problems is to learn how to protect yourself and Practical Psychic Self-defense is the best way to do that. I still say read the website because even if you can't buy the book right away there are a lot of methods listed.
  Nita

www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

General-Army

Is it possible to have someone i know over the internet help me fight negs? I have no friends that try to astral project or even know about it, so i was wondering if it was possible for people from over the internet to help fight off negs. I dont have a neg problem, but incase i do, it would be nice to know about.

Every man has their fear of dieing, whether it be of pain or not knowing where you are going, however, mine is the family, memories, and good times i leave behind.