News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Am I naive or...

Previous topic - Next topic

CRIMINALMIND63

I don't know about the astral levels, but i know there is a lower level where all the negs are suppose to be. I would assume you still would be able to leave this level. This person may not have had the know how to do it.
I'm not sure if this person could have kept you from traveling or not.

Disbelief in negative beings does no good. I have a lot of experience with that.I would never have believed what I'm going through is possible but I know it's true.

Likes attract likes. Don't take that to literally. That isn't the case all the time. I'm close to having a degree in psychology and have my share of experiences. Most people bring into their life what they need at the time. A person can lack stability in their life and then search for someone to provide it for them. It is also said the opposites attracts. This is true also. You can find a dominate person with a submissive person.

Nita

Hello Chance
  I have heard this for years. Negative things do not stay away from positive people. It doesn't matter how consciously positive you are do you have a moment in your life where you were hurt? Where you were sure something could harm you? Negative energies and spirits attach to these points. You may not believe in them but they believe in you because they can spot and attack those spots.
  I have astral projected for many years and I have always had complete faith that anything I encountered I could handle. I have never had anything able to attach to me or hurt me on the astral plane. Part of it is study, control and knowing what I am doing.
  Belief alone is not enough. You have to have faith and knowledge along with it.
  Nita
www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

Chance

Thank you so much for your responses Nita and CM!  

I have a couple of questions for you Nita and please don't take them the wrong way, as a criticism, as it isn't intended that way.

You wrote:

I have astral projected for many years and I have always had complete faith that anything I encountered I could handle. I have never had anything able to attach to me or hurt me on the astral plane. Part of it is study, control and knowing what I am doing.

Your several years of astral projecting, do you really believe they qualify you to the extent of knowing what you are doing?  I mean, the astral is just a segment of the planes of existence that are out or in there.  And is there even the remotest chance, that your belief in your protection is as much or more responsible for your successes than any study, control or knowledge could provide?

What little projecting I have done has made it blatently clear to me that there is so much more than even a single physical existence filled with projection experiences could even scratch the surface of.  My past and any future projections are done on faith that I am protected and guided by a force much larger than what I believe my own collected lifetimes of experience could have blessed me with.  (This is why I was especially interested in your reference to faith in your post).  I yearn to learn.  I strive to know that which is unknown to me.  Fear is my own personal enemy.  I refuse to let it even begin to curtail my expeditions into the unknown from now on.  And faith is a wonderfu thing, yet I intend to try and back up my faith with personal experience.  This is part and parcel of the reason for my question here in this forum.  

In life we see, feel, hear and intuit when individuals/groups/governments/etc. are using fear to manipulate us as individuals as well as a mass.  We also, if our power of discernment is well intact, know when we are being guided, encouraged through the energy of Love.  I have always found it rather interesting when someone who claims to love me tries to persuade me to do or not do something based on their own personal fears and biases.  In the many spiritual paths I have embarked on I have been subjected to many of those fears.  Fears of God.  Fears of Satan.  Etc.  I have always moved as far away from that type of motivation as is possible.  And I suppose I always will.

Now, let me tell you about a dream/projection, and I make the distinction only in the amount of conscious participation on my part.  (I feel dreams are projections as well, some inner as we examine our own subconcsious desires, etc.  But many I feel are journeys into co-created realities.  My time exploring Dreamtime and personal experiences with shared dreams have led me to these conclusions).

From my Dream/Projection Journal:

1-15-1997   33/6    Redemption

I am aboard a starship.  We are doing repairs.  It is necessary to fix an area with a shaded (filter) sunglass type area of the ship.  It's kind of like a shield.  Data (Star Trek next generation) is helping me.  

When I am back inside the ship I go to ten forward.  There are two families having their meals at two separate tables.  One family has normal eyes.  The other have completely black eyes.  In my mind I register these two families as light and dark.

The wife of the dark family is warning the children of the light family about being disrespectful and how horrible it is for children to be taken by the darkside.  Her two children sit at a table with her husband (In my mind I register him as Lucifer).  I can sense that she regrets having chosen the darkside.  

She sits.  Lucifer says that he is going to have to find a new wife.  He indicates to me that his wife has lost her soul for good.  I walk over to here and say, "Even if she redeems her soul through the Risen Lord, Jesus Christ?"

As I say this I sense Lucifer warning me not to.  At the very same instant two things happen immediately and simultaneously.  Lucifers wife's eyes change from completely black to normal and I feel as if I have flipped on a light switch.  

In a rush of movement I come to with a start.  It was as if I shot back into my body in a state of panic at the wrath I can feel being generated from my encounter.  There is absolutely no grogginess.  I am completely aware of all that happened with crystal clarity.  The awareness level and lack of grogginess are very similar to my return from projections.  The only difference seems to be in the fact that I did not consciously experience the separation.

My very first gut reaction on awakening was that I had somehow fulfilled a mission I was called to take.  The religious implication aside, I feel that I was able to relay information to a soul whom had been tricked for ??.  

Later I worked this experience in the same way that I work my dreams.  I figured, hey, this experience wouldn't have been mine to have if there wasn't some wisdom in it for me as well.  Even as I worked it just wouldn't stop coming back around to an astral experience.  Personal revelations and a personal redemption.  Not allowing myself to be fooled by darker forces.  Repairing the shielding that was not working properly.  Realization that there are no permanently lost souls.  Very interesting themes.

What does this particular experience have to do with this thread?  I refuse to let fear of anything, including the loss of my soul, keep me from searching for Truth.  As we all know, projecting can and will terminate upon the insertion of extreme fear.  My interest lies in projecting and staying in that state, even with the introduction of a fear.  I mean, how else could we possibly work past them?  And again we come full circle to my question at the beginning of this thread.  Perhaps this is my way of taking a conscious look at what fears I may have on the subconscious level.  

Still, I wish to know what the other insightful souls of Astral Pulse think on this topic...From the belief perspective as well as personal experience...

Cheers!

Chance

What do you think?

I would really like some input on this.  And if at all possible a gut/intuitive reaction rather than basing this on what you may have read or been told...

Many years ago now I had my first two projections...The first time I saw and touched my body.  The second I was being taken somewhere but became too concerned about getting too far away and returned.  I met a woman who was an experienced projector.  She told me she had abandoned her journeys because she was almost trapped in a realm where she would not have been allowed to return.  She also told me of an attack by a succubus.  I became very angry with her as she tried to convince me not to attempt to project anymore.  It took me a few days to let go of the lingering angst about our conversation.  Later we developed a relationship and lived together for eleven months.  My Dreamtime adventures stayed just as intense as before we met but I had no more conscious projections.

It took over a year after we split before I was able to start projecting again.  I didn't realize how deeply those fear-based ideas I had let form had been affecting me.  Since then I have had about ten more conscious projections.  Never have I had what I could even closely consider a negative experience.  

My question...

Knowing that our personal realities are very much in concert with our personal beliefs and co-created experiences based on our collective un-conscious/consciousness...Doesn't it then seem that beliefs in negative entities being able to have a go at you, and such would then set in motion that reality for you?

Taking into account the seeming reality of likes attracting likes and thoughts manifesting forward into physicality through the continued subscription of energy towards them, I just wonder...Personal affirmations are very powerful.  Continuing to affirm the presence of such entities and such by applying techniques/prayers/charms/etc./etc. for protection would then be seen by me as giving the power to said entities.  

Sorry if this is bit confounding....I just am wondering...

Believe in negative entities...Invoke spell/prayer/etc. to protect from said entity...Give life to said entity...

On the flip side...

Affirm positive, loving, uplifting, secure thoughts...positive, loving and uplifting reality follows.  

What do you think...

Naive....or....Or am I onto something?

Cheers!