News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

An experience I haven't shared with many...

Previous topic - Next topic

FuzzyQuills

NOTE TO MODS: if this is in the wrong section, please move it! :grin:

Hello everyone! I have another unique question!

Firstly, I will tell of something I encountered years ago. This was way before I attempted PK, OBE or anything like that, I wasn't even in high school yet!

Anyway... There was a time where I had a vivid dream one night, (I think I was in year 5 at the time) of which I found myself in a blue tennis court, of which was part of a larger building. I was walking various places outside it, and ended up in a massive oval. I then started walking around the outer edge when I saw a statue of some kind rise out of the ground, and clouds started to form around the top... then I woke up. Didn't seem unusual at all at the time...

...But then, two years later, I was on my first school camp in year 7, and when the booklet for the camp program was given out, I was looking through it... and I saw the exact same blue tennis court in this bird's eye view of this place we were going to stay at, the exact same oval (no statue though) and overall, that dream came straight back to me when i saw it! The event left me thinking that I must have been developing some sort of future sight, and I felt special then. :D

Now though, I am wondering; does anyone know a good explanation for this? If someone else has had something similar happen to them, feel free to share it.
This world's Captain Falcon; A title I will pass down to a chosen one when I leave this dimension.

Bluefirephoenix

This is actually  a pretty normal experience. Time doesn't really exist and sometimes things cross the liminal barrier to conscious awareness. There is a series of videos that talk about this posted by Edward Riordan.

BTW doing the white board is not good remote viewing for a number of reasons. If your interested we use paper only. But this sort thing is done all the time in CRV. There is an interesting book on doing future viewing by Joe McMonagle. As you see in the book not everything is accurate. In seeing future events the accuracy runs about 60% I'm going to be doing some tests to find out exactly the accuracy difference between viewing past, present and future and possibly exploring the causes. :-)  Anyway here's the videos, the early paper sessions are accurate remote viewing and the whiteboard sessions are for demonstrations.  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLbQt_hMxV9z7KWwIZ86Pyg

In the book the viewer is just now starting to get some feedback on the sessions so hopefully he will make some comentaries on the sessions after 2020 if he survives that long ( he's getting up there in years ) http://www.amazon.ca/Ultimate-Time-Machine-Perception-Predictions/dp/157174102X/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1439892721&sr=8-3-fkmr0&keywords=The+ultimate+time+traveler+Joe+McMonagle

Szaxx

I can't count the number of these dreams I've had. Some things seen in the 60's occurred precisely in the late 70's.
Many others have taken decades to see again.
You'll no doubt have more.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

FuzzyQuills

Quote from: Szaxx on August 20, 2015, 17:53:10
I can't count the number of these dreams I've had. Some things seen in the 60's occurred precisely in the late 70's.
Many others have taken decades to see again.
You'll no doubt have more.
I wonder what the next one might be... :grin:

Quote from: Bluefirephoenix on August 18, 2015, 10:13:20
This is actually  a pretty normal experience. Time doesn't really exist and sometimes things cross the liminal barrier to conscious awareness. There is a series of videos that talk about this posted by Edward Riordan.

BTW doing the white board is not good remote viewing for a number of reasons. If your interested we use paper only. But this sort thing is done all the time in CRV. There is an interesting book on doing future viewing by Joe McMonagle. As you see in the book not everything is accurate. In seeing future events the accuracy runs about 60% I'm going to be doing some tests to find out exactly the accuracy difference between viewing past, present and future and possibly exploring the causes. :-)  Anyway here's the videos, the early paper sessions are accurate remote viewing and the whiteboard sessions are for demonstrations.  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLbQt_hMxV9z7KWwIZ86Pyg

In the book the viewer is just now starting to get some feedback on the sessions so hopefully he will make some comentaries on the sessions after 2020 if he survives that long ( he's getting up there in years ) http://www.amazon.ca/Ultimate-Time-Machine-Perception-Predictions/dp/157174102X/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1439892721&sr=8-3-fkmr0&keywords=The+ultimate+time+traveler+Joe+McMonagle
I wasn't trying RV, or even future sight, it happened spontaneously! :D Interesting information though. :)
I can actually dowse (I hope I spelt that right... :grin:) to a certain extent, although it's quite primitive, and seems to rely on my subconscious memory of my surroundings.
This world's Captain Falcon; A title I will pass down to a chosen one when I leave this dimension.