News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

An unexplained experience

Previous topic - Next topic

lotuspaper

Hi all! So I thought I would share something that personally happened to me a few months ago. I was in my apartment, severely upset and depressed over a heartbreak. This was before I started to really delve into my spiritual awakening, and I was letting my ego get in the way big time. I was crying, yelling, blaming God and my spirit guides; I was even literally kicking laying in my bed. I was so negative that whilst in the middle of my tantrum, the power in my apartment went out for about 30 seconds. I don't know if my own energy caused manipulation to the electricity in my apartment, or if it was a way that someone was telling me to basically "calm down". Either way, I immediately went silent and stopped crying.

p.s. it was not storming.
L O T U S P A P E R

Lionheart

Sounds like a case of perfect timing. It's good to see that it calmed you down! I don't believe in coincidences, so this temporary black out most likely effected everyone in your apartment in different ways, for different purposes!  :-)

lotuspaper

Quote from: Lionheart on September 18, 2012, 03:06:26
Sounds like a case of perfect timing. It's good to see that it calmed you down! I don't believe in coincidences, so this temporary black out most likely effected everyone in your apartment in different ways, for different purposes!  :-)

Oh no it only happened in my apartment! I spoke to the lady that lives above me the next morning and she said her power didn't go out, then I asked the people across from me and they also said their power was fine too. Each apartment has its own breaker box though, but I felt like something was up. Kind of freaked me out to be honest lol
L O T U S P A P E R

Lionheart

Well then it must have been Divine Intervention!  :-) I think you received your personal wake up call, now what are you going to do about it?

lotuspaper

Well, as I said this was before I really started researching and delving into my spiritual path, so at the time I didn't really think anything of it except of how strange it was. Now that I've studied metaphysics, the ego, etc..I realize how powerful our energy really is. I don't know how we are able to manipulate energies and frequencies with our emotions and thoughts, but I know that it happens because of personal experiences. I am much more down to earth and calm now. I was a completely different person before I had a spiritual epiphany two years ago. I mean, I was really asleep. I obsessed over what people thought of me and also judged them, material things, and always letting my ego influence my emotions. Now, I am totally compassionate and hippie-like lol. It's amazing how spirituality can completely change someone. For me, it really has made a positive difference.  :-D
L O T U S P A P E R

roman67

That is very strange but I really liked your experience.

desert-rat

I can guess in three things , one some one turned off your circuit by mistake , then turned it back on . Two your energy did some thing . Three, divine intervention .  desert rat 

Mr.Flip

theres a 1% chance that the channeling of your energy with extreme emotion conjured up excess electricity out-put and with the magnetic force from the matter around you and yourself caused an electro magnetic pulse which cut off the power in your room.

but imma go with lionhaert on this one its 99% perfect timing
(!)Spark it up

Chaos Mage

I don't think anyone can say exactly what happened, but here is an experience I had this summer..
I was doing a great amount of banishing, then, after about ten minutes of strong banishing waves, I entered a dark world type of thing, there, Talok was fighting his own home made demons.  So I really got into it, and was still throwing out the banishing.  I have clear visuals of the fighting and violence that was going on in the dark world.  Even Tia was there!  And then, at the climax of my imaginary battle, I heard a loud "SNAP!" and then there was an explosion... one of the transformers had blown up in town.  Amazing, this transformer was almost perpendicular/parallel, in line anyway, with my own position.  So I got up, and it was dead quiet outside, and I looked, well, what's going on here!!  Is it my energy that did this, or what else?

And I walked, looking around the town... only my end of town east of the transformer was effected, and I went to bed in a ennervated and depressed state.  Then I proceeded to have an amazing dream about flying up and touching all the stars, then coming back down to open up a burger stand.  Weird stuff, I was also pulling leather strings out of my face, and choking, and even relived an event that I keep going back too... when I got home from Vancouver and was being tormented by every living thing.

So I'll say that it was your own electricity that caused the black out.  Violence, negative emotions, and such... it all seems to overload electricity.  Peace, happiness, things like that, it's been so long for me that I can't say what they do, perhaps simply open up a steady flow and are 'non violent'.

And the amazing thing is, I've done this before, and that night, there was a violent lightening storm, which also blew that same transformer.  A ridiculer of paranormal power would prolly say something like, 'well it's a faulty transformer' or 'it's a bad location'.  But why would there be that much lightening, the transformer blows during the storm, yet, the power didn't go out that time?  Only, this spring, it blew again, after more banishing, and burned down that yard, almost burning down the whole village??  Right like, there is no coincidence, and often, if believe in coincidence, we become deluded to the truth of our power.

In my slowly developing new philosophy, we all have the same power, it's just a matter of how and what we use it for.  Omnipotent, Omniscient power.  And religion, or some religion, tries to horde that power to it's god figure, and prevent us from returning to the true Divinity.  Well, anyway... I'm sure that you were the cause of the power outage, it's happened to me too many times for it to be just coincidence.
Strength. Endurance. Speed. Resistance. Stamina. -these are dimensional, at density and frequency.
Will. Courage. Faith. Love. - these are spiritual, the power to effect Life Force.
Balance. Peace. Focus. Charge. Awareness. -mentally active self control