Anyone From Guelph Ontario. Who has been to Woodlawn graveyard.

Previous topic - Next topic

Gravenhawk

Hi my wife and I have been doing some research to a very haunted graveyard in Guelph where we live it is called Woodlawn Memorial Park. It is about 150 years old. We have been doing field work in the graveyard examining the different stories we have heard about the place. There are urban myths about vortexes, orbs, voices in the trees, a ghost car and shadow people. We have both experienced in person the ghost car the shadow people and the orbs lots and lots of orbs. Our last visit there was just over a week ago where we had gotten a face plain as day captured on our digital camera. Well we have enough experiences to write a book on the subject. But what we need is to find anyone who has been to Woodlawn Memorial Park or have heard the stories about the place.

roman67

Welcome to Astral Pulse Forums. Good to see you here . Can you please share some of your experiences with us?

desert-rat

You might also check the forums that are more in to ghost hunting / parnormal stuff .Other groups may have been to that grave yard .   I can post some links if asked .  desert rat 

Gravenhawk

The ghost car. Woodlawn Memorial Park has but two entrances. The graveyard is 80 acers.  One entrance on each side. Well the month was late October. The time was around 7pm at night. It was dusk. but when you get into the graveyard into the middle of it where the older graves are, with the tree cover. It gets very dark. Well we were investigating a fancy grave that was just about the center of the graveyard. Stewart was the name on the grave. Through our research we have found that this grave is the center of activity in this graveyard as well. Well I was taking photos and my wife was doing evps. She then said out loud to which ever spirit was here to do something. Just as she said this I noticed a pair of headlights come in the far entrance to the graveyard.  and drive up the road to the back of the graveyard. I told my wife to turn off her lights as well as I turned off my digital camera.  (the led screen glowed in the dark) Just in case . We did not know who it was. Well the car traveled on the road above where we were standing. It went into a clump of trees and never came out. We watched. Then we got curious and decided to get into our truck to find it. We could not find the car at all and did not see any headlights leave the graveyard.  We have asked around local ghost hunting websites and it seams that there have been other  reports of a ghost car. We keep going back in hopes to find it again and this time capture it on film.

desert-rat

I dont know about that ghost car , but there is a song about a ghost 18 wheeler . I think it was sung by Jonny Cash .  In the song he gets a ride in this ghost truck .( maby fantom 409)   As I understand it is based on a true story of an 18 wheeler that wrecked , the driver was killed , but still giver rides to stranded people .  Another story was of this truck driver finding a car on fire , he could not get the doors open . He went back to his truck for a fire extinguisher and a crow bar , when he got back the car   was gone .  He flagged down a AZDPS officer and told him what he saw . He told him , " yes I know the spot , it was around 6 months ago , poor kids had no Chance they burned to death ."  desert rat  
p.s. It was phantom 309 by Red Sovine , 409 is form a Beach Boys song .  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EAZlArfDOw   

roman67

Thanks for sharing your experience Gravenhawk. It's very strange that you could not find the car.

Gravenhawk

Another time we were there we were still trying to get that car on film. We again were in the area of the Stewart grave. this time we say a light go floating by but when we look we seen the shadow of a person it looked like he was holding a music device or phone the light was the glow of the led screen. We paid it no attention. Went home and came back the next night in the same area this time we heard a twig snap which meant to us that some one was walking down the road in the back of the graveyard where we were close to. Well we seen the person it walked in the exact same spot as the person the night before but this one we could see color on the person. the person was wearing a dusty pink hoodie. then it dawned on us the person we seen the night before was all shadow no color at all we both remember seeing the outline of a man walking but the rest was all shadow. But the one we seen this night we could see color on the clothes they were wearing. It must of been a shadow person we seen the other night. What else could it be?