News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Anyone had a psycic attack over the phone?

Previous topic - Next topic

kakkarot

it could have been a neg, and it also could be that his own being was/is a bit screwy at the moment and you picked it up. how's he doing now? [:)]

~kakkarot

Hephaestus

not an actual real thing this but a while ago I had a very realistic dream where within it the phone rang, when I picked it up there were hundreds or maybe thousands of voices on the other end talking loudly (couldnt make out what was being said) but as it continued I kept getting dizzyer and weaker as if I was being drained of energy - with that feeling I began shouting down the phone shouting some real nasty excrement which now i think about it was pretty good, as I was shouting the dizzyness began subsiding, - then I slammed the phone down whereupon it began ringing again but i didnt pick it up again so the voices sort of started to come from the phone without me picking it up so naturally like last time a shouted at the voices to, ya know (f-off and stuff) the power I felt I had over the voices was great. It was the feeling like mess with me and im gunna really kick your butts. LOL.

Slyder

kakkarot:

I haven't talked to my friend since. And I don't plan to for a while, I really didn't like his "vibe"!

I guess it doesn't have to be neg related, he could have had problems at work or trouble with the girlfriend.

Hmm, better start looking for new friends ;-)

Slyder

Has anyone ever had a psychic attack after talking with someone on the phone? I called up an old friend of mine I have not seen for years. My friends told me he's a bit screwed up in the head at the moment. I didn't like the sound of him; he didn't seem the same person I knew before. Gone downhill you could say.

Afterwards I had that shivery feeling + anxiety. Cured it with Robert's running water hose pipe in a loop method though :)
Damn that works quickly.

Could this have been a neg attached to him that decided it didn't like me?