News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Asteroid.

Previous topic - Next topic

kcsguniverse

Well a few weeks ago a car sized asteroid passed pretty close to earth. I watched it happen, didn't know it was real until the next morning when I read about it on the news. I know there was at least one other being with me possibly two.

Xanth

Just for note, I moved this here because it sounds like you're talking about precognition... which is pretty cool.  :)

So you saw this happen the day before?  How did you see it?  Through a dream?   While OBE?

kcsguniverse

It felt real, but not real. I'm not completely sure how to describe it, but these things happen all the time. I personally want to know who was with me. I saw myself in space, starts in the background, the moon somewhere behind me. I saw someone behind me in white with like a gold and blue aura, myself in something I can't describe fully, watching the asteroid skim the atmosphere than bounce off.

DASH Project

Having dreams about events in the near future isn't unusual.

On a smaller note (and if you don't mind me sharing with you an experience I had recently that reminded me of your post,) the other night I had a dream that me and my friend were shut indoors because of heavy rains (we had wanted to go hiking but couldn't...in the physical world we had planned a hike that day.) The next day turned out to be rainy and overcast, but what didn't happen in the dream, was when my friend came over and we drove up into the hills to hike, the rain stopped, only to start up again after we finished hiking.

Now I know the difference in weather from my dream AND the fact that it stopped raining when we hiked might make the dream just a coincidence, but I like to think it was at least a little bit preemptive.
I am a one-man religion. I follow my own path. I imagine and create my own gods and goddesses. I fight for them every day, for it gives me meaning...

I am a KYRDAN

kcsguniverse

I was actually sleeping at the exact time the asteroid passed by.

AstralBlogger

Astral Projection can make you psychic to an extent but from the media or other "things" we have a view that once you Astral Project 1 time. You will be psychic and be able to see and hear everything that is supposed to be invisible or unhearable.

I know this doesn't really correlate with what has been said but it's just to say that people that are new here. Will not get psychic "powers" or perception overnight.Anyway that is my 2 cents.

Seeing an asteroid pass by the earth I bet that was really cool to watch!

you said there was possibly 2 beings with you what makes you think that?

hope to hear more from you in the future!

:-)
www.foreverether.com

Todays topic is about how to heal others while astral projecting!
http://foreverether.com/2012/02/25/astral-projection-and-astral-healing/

Twitter Account is foreverether join me and get updates daily

kcsguniverse

I was them right next to me watching me and showing me.