News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Astral Attacker?

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

Hi Kat776,

Welcome to the Astral Pulse! [:)]

This topic might be somewhat better suited for our Welcome to Psychic Self Defense forum. If you disagree please pm me and we'll work something out.

Very best,
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Xelios

If this astral attacker hasn't started bothering you,don't go looking for it.
If you ever meet anything evil on your astral travels,you can call for beings known as the astral police,or your guardians. Providing you know who they are.

Dark Knight

Kitty Kat [8D]

Hi sweetie. I checked your profile and it says your 13yr old?

Astral Attacker?! Yeah, a lot of us on this forum could tell you a lot of ugly things that can happen to you in the Astral.

Atral Projection and OBE is not the all warm and fuzzy loving thing so many people make it out to be. I'm not saying it's bad, AP and OBE have a lot of benefits...but realistically speaking there is a nice side and a dark side.

The dark side, if you're ill prepared and uninfomed...you can be attacked astrally, ie, raped/sodomized, assaulted...you could even attract the wrong type of attention, say demonic energy.

There are also such things as psychic vampires (no they're real, unfortunately, some of us are being attacked by one). Study up on them.

There is danger, so read up and study as much as you can. I would suggest two books. The first being the catchphrase of this forum, Robert Bruce's book, Practical Psychic Self Defense (RB also has a book on AP but the title escapes me). The second is a book called Psychic Vampires by Joe Slate. They'll give you really good, modern, update information about what kind of dangers exist and how to deal with them.

Somehow, unless you have open minded parents, or access to your own money and a chance to shop without the parents around. It might be hard to purchase those books. Sometimes, if you're real lucky and have a well stocked library, a local library might have it. I prefer to purchase books so I can reference them any time I need to, which I do quite often.

In all honestly, I welcome your open mindedness, just be careful and take precautions.

zaicer

quote:
Originally posted by Dark Knight

Kitty Kat [8D]
you can be attacked astrally, ie, raped/sodomized, assaulted

Indeed Astral Travel is no game but I dont think that such physical attacks are posible in the Astral Realm. Astral and other realms are unlike the physical plane. They are more symbolic. The bigest denger someone may do to you there is make you belive that such things are posibele and then take advantage of you by draining your energy (this is not a minor things I understand, energy drain is a very serious problem,especialy if allowed to continue). But as soon as you realize that you dont have to corect "parts" that could allow them to sodomize and/or rape you, you are safe from those experiances. People in that state may send you thoughts and make you see those things but it is only an illusion created by them. People who attack others during Astral Travel feed of fear and insecurities. When you are afraid you become vornuble and they may take your energy simply becouse you lost some of the control over youself. But if u realize that they can hurm you ONLY IF YOU ALLOW THEM and you will belive in that with every fiber of your being and trust in youself they will do nothing. All you have to do is have trust in urslef and in ur higher-self (guardian angel if u prefer).
My favortie technique that I have learned is the Love Light (I read about it in "Urban Shaman") It works by giveing you self confidenc and allows you to build a barier of light around you. You can also tell your subconcious not to allow anyone hostile to take you energy away from you. And this will give you some protection if they catch you offguard.

So besicly in those matters one needs self confidenc and an open mind. Love gives all those. So love youself and dont hate, becouse hate causes energy blocks and fixations which bring you down.

I myself was never attacked but cant you just retreat to your body if attacked during during an Astral Jurny.
Now is the moment of power!!!

Nay

Well said, Zaicer.

I have had experiences in the astral and not once have I met up with some evil thing.  Kat776, please don't get in your mind that you are going to encounter something evil.  Fear is the biggest thing that keeps people from haveing a OOBE! You breath life into it, just by thinking about it.

May I suggest you go to this link and have a look at the Astral Pulse Island topic?

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=43

This is a great place to focus on while trying to project! Happy travels. [:D]

Nay [;)]

Dark Knight

Being informed isn't supposed to frighten you away from anything.

It teaches you how to handle things...it's called acting like an adult and knowing how to handle responsiblity when you're faced with it. The opposite is acting like an immature child...Ohhh, keep me safe, keep me safe, it all has to be safe because I can't deal with anything else.

Any idiot can deal with a positive situation. Negative situations force you to make priorities and ask you to question what is really valuable in life...the foundation of character.

Having never been attacked or not hearing of attacks is not indicative of a positive attitude, anymore than a person with AIDS is a condemnation of God for some sin.

Your ego assumes a lot of credit for something you have no right to claim, and your safety sounds more like luck which can disappear in an instant.

xander

quote:
Originally posted by Dark Knight

...Ohhh, keep me safe, keep me safe, it all has to be safe because I can't deal with anything else.

Any idiot can deal with a positive situation. Negative situations force you to make priorities and ask you to question what is really valuable in life...the foundation of character.

Your ego assumes a lot of credit for something you have no right to claim, and your safety sounds more like luck which can disappear in an instant.

Safety is often highly overrated. I think it was Jefferson who said something along the lines of "those who give up liberty for safety deserve neither".

I'd rather be facing death and live a happy short life than a safe miserable long one.

Xander.

Nay

quote:
Being informed isn't supposed to frighten you away from anything.

You have informed and informed thru out these forums and it always seems to be negative. You don't just inform, you seem to know that all these people are being chased by the devil himself.

quote:
It teaches you how to handle things...it's called acting like an adult and knowing how to handle responsiblity when you're faced with it. The opposite is acting like an immature child...Ohhh, keep me safe, keep me safe, it all has to be safe because I can't deal with anything else.

Positive experiences can teach you just as well as a negative ones.  In my opinion, constantly focusing on negative things and saying all the time.."oh my, something is after me, look at me!!  I am stronger than all of you because I have these things after me"  Is being immature

quote:

Seeings how you are so focused on just the bad that might be happening to you, I think you might be the idiot with having to deal with a positive one.  Yes, you can learn from negative situations that happen, IF you can stop feeling like the victim and take the time to really see what lesson you learned..and I bet when that happens it turns that negative into a POSITIVE.

quote:

All my ego is claiming is there doesn't HAVE to be "attacks" as you call them in the astral.  Like I said, if you go around thinking it all the time and it consumes you, yes you will face something negative.  Perhaps it is your ego speaking in this response you gave to my post...hmmmmm?

You are so ate up with the negative attacks that you can't see ANY positive.  Even when given advise on how to change these negatives into positive, you make yet another excuse to be negative.  Are you afraid of being happy in your life?  Trust me people get very tired of hanging out with people whom are so negative all the time and can't see good in the world.

I have dealt with alot of negative in my life.  I then learned to stop being the victim and putting the blame on those acts for my anger, hurt and unhappiness.  I shudder to think what I might be seeing in the astral had I not made these changes in my life.

Sorry that makes you think I'm a immature fool but hey, I will take that any day, over thinking I am being chased by negative forces.  

Happy thoughts,
Nay [;)]

Dark Knight

quote:
You have informed and informed thru out these forums and it always seems to be negative. You don't just inform, you seem to know that all these people are being chased by the devil himself.

really [:P], never met the devil myself, and hardly think the a**holes giving me a hard time give much of a damn about him except to exploit.

You're not the pinnacle of suffering or it's poster girl and neither am I. There is a helluva lot worse than me. My childhood sucked and I moved on from it because there was nothing I could do about it. Nothing was going to change it. The situation I am in now along with a whole lot of other people...that is a different story altogether. People are enduring this and have no idea what is happening...to them some of them commit suicide or worse, because they blame themselves instead of getting adequate help (you could try readin Robert Bruce's book...or I suppose he'd be grandstanding too).

Negative...yeah, I guess when I'm asking people to change and they don't want to, that can sound...negative, intimidating, threatening. That isn't ego that's life, it happens and it can be expected of you, get used to it.

I could turn this to a long a post, but I doubt you would read it, too much reacting, not enough thinking, definitiely not your strong point. You gotta be positive, you also have to be realistic...being positive in an unrealistic situation is as bad as the brainwashing and just as destructive.

If you have any more insecure hysteria to let go of...I suggest laying down. But you can write if you want...I think sitting back and letting you open your mouth as wide as it can get is the best thing I can do, best help too.

Nay

Hehehehehe..wow, sweetie..could your post have been anymore of a personal attack?  no..wait, don't answer that, I know the answer.[^]

I am not trying to change people, unlike what you said you are trying to do.  I was simply saying that thinking about the negative all the time will bring about you living, breathing, and eating it, plain and simple.  Why does my positive outlook offend you so much?

Insecure hysteria?..HEHEHEHE..Well, that is certaintly not what I was going for or felt.  I was merely stating my opinion, from my experiences.... that if you think negative, you will do nothing but bring negative to you.

Every person on these forums have had their own experiences, and I don't care how many books are written about it, they are still going to differ because we are all on are own paths, to conquer, learn, grow and move foward from.

I am sorry that you seem to be living out some personal hell, but that is not what everyone else needs to go thru to experience what wonderful things await us in the astral, or to grow for that matter.

Life can be good..not all doom and gloom.  Why do people feel that if they haven't been thru some terrible things that they can't or won't grow?

Negative is such a easier emotion to be filled than positive.  You don't even really have to work at it....  it just comes and comes, darkness feeds on it and makes it grow, but positive..you have to actually work at that one to make it continue. The world is so full of negative emotions.  Geez just turn on your local news... can that get anymore depressing?  There are sooooo many things working against you, for you not to feel happiness.  

So, in ending, I will say that working to be happy, is a heck of alot harder to keep than, anger, hate, jealousy, resentment, and greed.

And I am willing to work harder.

Nay. [;)]

xander

Originally posted by Nay
you seem to know that all these people are being chased by the devil himself.

>Actually, the devil got bored and gave me and GWBush that job.

Positive experiences can teach you just as well as a negative ones.  In my opinion, constantly focusing on negative things and saying all the time.."oh my, something is after me, look at me!!  I am stronger than all of you because I have these things after me"  Is being immature

>Yes but it's so much more fun for the resident drama queen.

All my ego is claiming is there doesn't HAVE to be "attacks" as you call them in the astral.  Like I said, if you go around thinking it all the time and it consumes you, yes you will face something negative.  Perhaps it is your ego speaking in this response you gave to my post...hmmmmm?

<Perhaps it's her ego creating the delusions of being attacked, Much like some xians claiming the devil is after them. In this way they add glamor to their pathetic lives.

<Xander

cinnabardk

Aaahhh, there is nothing like the emotional game unrolling. I think I'll just sit back, and play "Let it be".

Please ignore my post.
The greatest adventure outside the time-space illusion begins, when the world ends.

http://hitchhikers.movies.go.com/main.html

Dark Knight

Ignore this it's not really here: (Cinnabardk, sit back and watch...but don't expect anything spectacular it died after Nay's original post [:P])

Ignore me too, just gonna watch Nay flap her lips, that's all that needs to be done. There are other ways of winning arguments Nay dear...and I know how [:D]

zaicer

Bought negative and positive are natural. They allow us to mesure our own actions. God does not judge you and make u suffer when u do bad things nor does he give u good things when u r good, but the system that is our world, bought physical and astral is like a mirror which reflects back what u send out. That is a simple rule but many people do not understand it. The mirror of reality is not only outside but within as well. If you fill yourself with good emotions then it will be easyer for you.
Now is the moment of power!!!

SunnyBlue

Well i think Nay`s comments about positive attitude and feeling,direction etc., has much Wisdom, and why?
As One that has been negative most of my Life, i see the value
of dirrecting oneself away from those that wish to cause discord,
even the distraction is all part of an old means of getting what
they want. The reason i know that linking to the good or being positive works, is that it helps in clearing of entities that are often very nasty.
And i`ve even basically told what`s not wanted in some peoples
Lives (if asked to help) to get a Life, ie; try being Good for a change, there doesn`t seem to to me to be much honour in being negative and preying on others, often for ages, seems like bottom feeding or worse. Try something new.
And yes it`s hard to change it`s an everyday battle for me, but one that gets easier with time,and i start to see it`s value, even start to get my feelings back.
With LoveLight
Bruce

seth817

Hey dark knight I don't think that the way you responded to that kid is at all appropriate. I mean don't forget that you are like 32 and that kid is only 13.  
[:(!][:(!][:(!]

Insert

Kat776

I have become very interested in Astral Projection and OBE. I was reading something and it mentioned an Astral Attacker. What is it supposed to be? I tried looking it up on the internet, but couldnt find anything. Any info on it would be great[;)]. thnx